Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:04 PM

Update: LOGO added biggrin.gif

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:05 PM

QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Sunday, Oct 9 2011, 17:04)

And it was really awesome! icon14.gif

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (Notna @ Sunday, Oct 9 2011, 14:05)
QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Sunday, Oct 9 2011, 17:04)

And it was really awesome! icon14.gif

Thanks a lot, man. I've had trouble with the slogan of the mission series, but I think it's alright biggrin.gif

alucardiff
  • alucardiff

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:46 PM

Not gonna try this pack, I don't really like the story, honestly. Don't get me wrong, you're an AMAZING designer. Every man has his preferences. Also, sorry to criticise you, but damn that " biggrin.gif " habit of yours is annoying.

Pledge of Chaos
  • Pledge of Chaos

Secronom

• Members
  • Canada
  • Helpfulness Award [DYOM]
    Contribution Award [DYOM]

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:37 AM

What do you have against ' biggrin.gif '? biggrin.gif

Me too I am using them when I upload a mission for my mission pack TSoSG. biggrin.gif

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:38 AM

QUOTE (alucardiff @ Sunday, Oct 9 2011, 20:46)
Not gonna try this pack, I don't really like the story, honestly. Don't get me wrong, you're an AMAZING designer. Every man has his preferences. Also, sorry to criticise you, but damn that " biggrin.gif " habit of yours is annoying.

It's cool, man. Everybody plays what he likes the most (or atleast a little). I also don't play mission packs which I don't find interesting. There's nothing wrong in that.

Yea, well, I happen to like that smiley biggrin.gif Sorry, but it's something I use quite often, not just here, but on other sites to, so.. The best thing I can tell you is to ignore the smiley. biggrin.gif

@Secronom President - It's good to see someone else like that smiley.

Pledge of Chaos
  • Pledge of Chaos

Secronom

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:02 AM

Well, I had time and I played the three first missions.

Although you made some spelling mistakes, which is not what I'll focus the most on, the missions were nice. The plot makes me want for more. I am interested to see Spencer's sidestory and Parker's story continuation. The missions are nicely done that when they end, I am like, "What? Already compete?" I also liked the 'Pentagon Race' to get the Jester, it was original. Also, it was not so difficult to pass them. Personally, I find that General Mills overreacting to the fact Parker didn't want to kill the kid a little bit stupid or even exagerated.

Anyway, nice missions and keep up the good work. I will definitly play the rest of the mission pack. icon14.gif

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:13 AM

QUOTE (Secronom President @ Monday, Oct 10 2011, 06:02)
Well, I had time and I played the three first missions.

Although you made some spelling mistakes, which is not what I'll focus the most on, the missions were nice. The plot makes me want for more. I am interested to see Spencer's sidestory and Parker's story continuation. The missions are nicely done that when they end, I am like, "What? Already compete?" I also liked the 'Pentagon Race' to get the Jester, it was original. Also, it was not so difficult to pass them. Personally, I find that General Mills overreacting to the fact Parker didn't want to kill the kid a little bit stupid or even exagerated.

Anyway, nice missions and keep up the good work. I will definitly play the rest of the mission pack. icon14.gif

Spelling mistakes? LOL. I must've written a little bit faster, so maybe the letters are missing. Not a big deal, is it? biggrin.gif

And thanks a lot. I appreciate your feedback. You're one of the designers that know how to give a great feedback. I'm glad you like the story so far. I'll try my best to keep you interested in the story biggrin.gif

Well, that's exactly how I wanted G.Mills to look like. Overreacting. That decision of his just pointed out how he doesn't have any more compassion for a kid than an enemy soldier. That's why he makes himself a perfect antagonist.

Stay tuned for more missions.

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:22 AM

I just wanted to give some feedback, althrough you havent published any new missions.

I like the ':D' too, and use it when I publish a new mission. Honestly, it is inspired from you biggrin.gif
And then, alucardiff said that you are 'AMAZING' designer, Jimmy. No, you are not amazing, you are the best.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:30 AM

QUOTE (Notna @ Monday, Oct 10 2011, 06:22)
I just wanted to give some feedback, althrough you havent published any new missions.

I like the ':D' too, and use it when I publish a new mission. Honestly, it is inspired from you biggrin.gif
And then, alucardiff said that you are 'AMAZING' designer, Jimmy. No, you are not amazing, you are the best.

Thanks, man. It's really great to see that I inspired someone in something, even if it's just a smiley. biggrin.gif

And for the second part of your comment - Me being the ''best''. That's what I really appreciate, however, I think there are better designers than me.

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:33 AM

Maybe, but that's my opinion. Your story is taking us with it, and the designing of the missions are just amazing.
Your best part is your story telling, like I said. It's a shame that you are not a writer for R*.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:35 AM

QUOTE (Notna @ Monday, Oct 10 2011, 06:33)
Maybe, but that's my opinion. Your story is taking us with it, and the designing of the missions are just amazing.
Your best part is your story telling, like I said. It's a shame that you are not a writer for R*.

Well, I don't know what to say, really. Thanks, man. It means a lot. biggrin.gif

Pledge of Chaos
  • Pledge of Chaos

Secronom

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:19 AM

QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Monday, Oct 10 2011, 02:30)
Thanks, man. It's really great to see that I inspired someone in something, even if it's just a smiley. biggrin.gif

Well, my main post format for The Story of Samuel Garret was inspired from one of your previous ones. biggrin.gif

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:21 AM

QUOTE (Secronom President @ Monday, Oct 10 2011, 09:19)
QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Monday, Oct 10 2011, 02:30)

Well, my main post format for The Story of Samuel Garret was inspired from one of your previous ones. biggrin.gif

Yea, I saw it. Wow. I can't believe actually 2 people are inspired by my work. Thanks, man. biggrin.gif

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

eh

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (Jimmy)
I think there are better designers than me.

Really? Never seen anyone better than you or Mattatatta, who can create such a good story.

Yes, LCJ is epic designer too, but I never seen him creating drama, only action.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:27 AM

QUOTE (SatournFan @ Monday, Oct 10 2011, 09:23)
QUOTE (Jimmy)
I think there are better designers than me.

Really? Never seen anyone better than you or Mattatatta, who can create such a good story.

Yes, LCJ is epic designer too, but I never seen him creating drama, only action.

Well, I can say that I don't like to brag or anything, maybe that's the reason why I don't find my work so ''amazingly awesome''. But that's just my opinion.

It's the opinions of others that count (atleast in my book). And if you guys say that I am in the top rank of designers, I guess I am. But, for me, I think that LCJ, Mattatatta and Chimpso are the top 3 ranked designers without competition.

Pledge of Chaos
  • Pledge of Chaos

Secronom

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:30 AM

Well, for me there isn't a 'Best' designer, but there are the best designers for a theme.

In example, xMatix is the best for making War missions and GalacticXp zombies missions (even though he does movies with them), and so on.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:31 AM

QUOTE (Secronom President @ Monday, Oct 10 2011, 09:30)
Well, for me there isn't a 'Best' designer, but there are the best designers for a theme.

In example, xMatix is the best for making War missions and GalacticXp zombies missions (even though he does movies with them), and so on.

Exactly. It's all based on opinions and on what you like. I agree with you. biggrin.gif

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:36 AM

Agreed.

It's just my opinion. And there is much more pretty awesome designers, like Chimpso, LCJ, Mattatatta, Mati, you Secronom etc.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:57 PM

Update: 4th mission uploaded. Have fun, play the missions and give me feedbacks, people biggrin.gif

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:15 PM

Played the mission.

Story goes deeper and deeper. Althrough there wasn't a lot of gameplay, it was a great mission. And I am not the one who skips cutscenes, I read them all carefully.
Like always, I was afraid do I have to drive to San Fierro, luckily not. That's one thing I like your missions also.
I can't wait to see how the story continues.

Great work icon14.gif

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE (Notna @ Monday, Oct 10 2011, 19:15)
Played the mission.

Story goes deeper and deeper. Althrough there wasn't a lot of gameplay, it was a great mission. And I am not the one who skips cutscenes, I read them all carefully.
Like always, I was afraid do I have to drive to San Fierro, luckily not. That's one thing I like your missions also.
I can't wait to see how the story continues.

Great work  icon14.gif

Thanks a lot, man.

Yea. Well, this mission used to me as some sort of a ''story bridge''. If you played my other mission series, I always have atleast one mission in my chapter which explains the current story 100%, pushes it forward and makes it easier for me to continue cause I have everything told-out up to current point of the story. biggrin.gif 4th mission of this chapter happen to be that bridge. Now it will be easier for me to put more action in the upcoming missions, so STAY TUNED biggrin.gif

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:47 AM Edited by Nitesh aka AAAAAAA, 11 October 2011 - 08:52 AM.

QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Monday, Oct 10 2011, 22:19)
Yea. Well, this mission used to me as some sort of a ''story bridge''. If you played my other mission series, I always have atleast one mission in my chapter which explains the current story 100%, pushes it forward and makes it easier for me to continue cause I have everything told-out up to current point of the story. biggrin.gif 4th mission of this chapter happen to be that bridge. Now it will be easier for me to put more action in the upcoming missions, so STAY TUNED biggrin.gif

I have also used that 'story bridge' idea of yours in my mission pack. It really make the next missions to be made easily.

I know I have not given any credits to you for that, but now that you mentioned about it here, I got this idea from you. So, thanks. smile.gif

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:55 AM

QUOTE (Nitesh aka AAAAAAA @ Tuesday, Oct 11 2011, 08:47)
QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Monday, Oct 10 2011, 22:19)

I have also used that 'story bridge' idea of yours in my mission pack. It really make the next missions to be made easily.

I know I have not given any credits to you for that, but now that you mentioned about it here, I got this idea from you. So, thanks. smile.gif

Hey, no problem, man. I'm glad I helped you to biggrin.gif

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

eh

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:55 AM

Just played the 4th mission.

As always, you're nice at cutscenes, but still, I need gameplay, didn't mean to be rude though.

And, also, it too, not to.

Keep the good work!

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE (SatournFan @ Tuesday, Oct 11 2011, 09:55)
Just played the 4th mission.

As always, you're nice at cutscenes, but still, I need gameplay, didn't mean to be rude though.

And, also, it too, not to.

Keep the good work!

Thanks. Well, I explained what the 4th mission represents. That's why it's almost all cutscenes. It will evolve into much more gameplay in the upcoming missions. biggrin.gif

And, yea. Thanks for correcting me. I forgot one ''o'' back there biggrin.gif

nitrousoxide
  • nitrousoxide

Jimmy Leppard's Dupe Account

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:20 AM

Absolutely awesome until now. Any new missions come up soon, Jimmy?

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:35 AM

QUOTE (nitrousoxide @ Friday, Oct 14 2011, 06:20)
Absolutely awesome until now. Any new missions come up soon, Jimmy?

Thanks, man. I don't know. Perhaps by the end of the week if I'm lucky.

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

eh

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:32 AM

Hey, Jimmy!
I know it's rude to ask, but when to wait the next mission? confused.gif

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:38 AM

QUOTE (SatournFan @ Saturday, Oct 15 2011, 06:32)
Hey, Jimmy!
I know it's rude to ask, but when to wait the next mission? confused.gif

Hey, man biggrin.gif

Nah, it's not rude at all.. It's actually very nice cause I know someone is waiting and following my mission series.

Well, as I wrote on the post above, by the end of the week if I'm lucky enough. I have driving school, regular school and some other family business I gotta take care of, so.. It's a busy schedule. But, I'm gonna try to release 5th mission by the end of the week. biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users