» «
Photo

Modern Warfare 2 Weapon Stats

No replies to this topic
-Jimbo-
  • -Jimbo-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:28 PM Edited by -Jimbo-, 30 September 2011 - 05:54 PM.

Version 1 is out and i uploaded Version 2 a few minutes ago,so wait till it's online

What it does : Changes the clip ammount to enough weapons to match with real life weapons,they way you aim with them,their accuracy,range etc.

My Weapon List :

Pistol is now M9,Clip amount is changed from 17 to 15,When reaching hitman leven instead of double ones,you hold only one,much stuff is upgraded in this gun on V2.0
Shotgun is now M870,Clip amount is changed from nothing to 7
Sawnoff Shotgun,when reaching hitman level instead of double ones,you hold only one,in V2.0 much stuff are upgraded in this gun
Combat Shotgun is now SPAS-12,Clip amount is changed from 7 to 8
Tec9 is now M10,Clip amount changed from 50 to 30,when reaching hitman level instead of double ones,you hold only one
Micro_uzi is now MP5K,Clip amount changed from 50 to 30,when reaching hitman level instead of double ones,you hold only one
AK47,When reaching hitman level accuracy is improved,much stuff is upgraded in this gun on V2.0
M4 is now M4A1,Clip amount is changed from 50 to 30
Rifle is now Cow-Boy Rifle,Clip amount changed from nothing to 8
Sniper Rifle is now M21 ERB,Clip amount changed from nothing to 10

Tell me if you think something shall be changed,for now it seems fine to me

Also i didn't steal anybody's mod/work,all the work done in this mod is only mine

Link : http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=17486

Hope you Like it guys,and i'm waiting for your comments tounge.gif smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users