Photo

The Survivors: On a Deadly Mission [Mission-Pack]

20 replies to this topic
LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:56 PM Edited by leoncj, 26 October 2011 - 07:54 PM.

user posted image

"Are you ready to be a nightmare of your nightmare?"

ATTENTION : Please play the previous The Survivors series to understand the story.

user posted image

"On a Deadly Mission" is like an expa nsion pack, a continue of The Survivors 3.
This episode is in late 2009, after the events of TS3, so it' s gonna be around December, which means that San Andreas will be snowy.
You're continuing SLAM's adventures, as he tries to stop a secret corporation that wants to continue experiments on the incid ent that happened in San Andreas, so you're going to have strong weapons and strong partners.
This episode has short story missions, but it als o has fun mini-games that you might enjoy.

user posted image

"After the incident in 2009, when Katie and Rick were both killed, Dave aka SLAM and the rest of the team left San Andreas. Government of Unites States were about to destroy San Andreas once and for all... but they suddenly had a radio connection... there were survivors still trapped in it.. a lot of them. Government refused to destroy SA, instead... send a team to save them. SLAM and the others have organiz ed a little team called: Special Tactic of Government (S.T.G.). Sarah, as the operator, helps SLAM and Dave and the others to cooperate. As there are others that are coming to San Andreas, not to save the survivors. Now in late 2009, while it's snow... action takes place."

user posted image

Primary Characters

Dave "SLAM" Johnson - SLAM, still having the same nickname since his gangster days. He's 31 years now. Now, after the incident at middle 2009, after Rick's sacrifice, SLAM is still being a Government soldier, now in late 2009, he has joined S.T.G. along with Sarah and Dan. Returning to San Andreas once again, once again to face the nightmare within.
Weapon of Choice: M4

Dan Jakovski - Dan, cooperating along with SLAM and Sarah since middle 2009. He's still 38 years old. He and his new girlfriend who joined S.T.G recently are going to face San Andreas another nightmare, another team. Dan's work will never end, maybe after 2009 it will...
Weapon of Choice: MP5

Ashley Anroo - Ashley is a new girlfriend of Dan, they met up around 2007. She's 38 years old. She joined the Government since 2008, now she's with Dan and the S.T.G. - just joined at late 2009. Her life is ruined and has nothing else to do, now she's in love and ready to help the Government.
Weapon of Choice: AK47

Quintin Reed - Quin is a new member of S.T.G. since late 2009. He's 21 years old. He's very important in the team, as he heals people, he's a doctor... aka medic. His story is the same as the others, here to help the people. Before S.T.G. he was a Government's soldier... having a different kind of war than the war in San Andreas.
Weapon of Choice: Desert Eagle

Secondary Characters

Sarah Suarez - Sarah, along with SLAM and Dan are now S.T.G. members. She's 26 years old now. She quit action, shooting and moved onto desk work. She's now the operator of S.T.G. radio frequency and helps S.T.G. to complete the mission in San Andreas. She's safe in her office in the Government.

Enemy's

Andrei Rofosk - Andrei is the leader of the team called Qui Zar Ri (Q.Z.R.). Which are making illegal experiments, a mafia that makes infections. He's 42 years old. He's from Serbia, but lived in Russia. Andrei wants to get the virus from San Andreas, he wants to take that place for him and his team. He will spread camps all around San Andreas and will try to capture an infected zombie.

Richard Wult - Richard is like Andrei, but he's only in different team... Scott Organization (S.O.). He's 34 years old. Richard is a friend of Dr. Scott, the researcher who invented the virus. Now, him and his team are here in San Andreas to continue research on the infection. To make the infection stronger, as Dr. Scott wanted.

Malinda Arson - Malinda is Q.Z.R. co-leader. She is very naughty girl and dangerous, as Andrei wanted. She's 29 years old. She's very powerful, her range is very quick. She's a bad-ass Serbian, you'll ever meet. Hardcore killer and a slut.

Teams

Special Tactic of Government (S.T.G.) - The team was made since late 2009. A Special force of the Government agency teamed up and are going to San Andreas.
Leader: Sarah Suarez
Co-Leader: Dave "SLAM" Johnson
Members: Dan Jakovski , Quintin Reed .

Qui Zar Ri (Q.Z.R.) - The team was made since 1999. A mafia research team that researches illegal viruses and medicine. Coming to San Andreas to collect the virus of the zombie infected people.
Leader: Andrei Rofosk
Co-Leader: Malinda Arson
Members: Various, unknown .

Scott Organization (S.O.) - The team was made since 2000. A huge research corporation that researches legal medicine since Dr. Scott's virus research. Their co-leader is coming to San Andreas to continue the research.
Leader: Dr. Scott
Co-Leader: Richard Wult
Members: Various, unknown .

user posted image

ATTENTION: Download these mods, so you could play the missions:
Snowy San Andreas(RECOMMENDED)

Back in Past - Introduction. (Snowy SA mod not needed)
Back in Future - Continue of the story. (Snowy SA needed from now on.)
Making Safehouse - SLAM and his team must invest a safehouse before continuing their mission.

user posted image
"Secrets can be found during the missions."

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:58 PM Edited by leoncj, 28 September 2011 - 06:28 PM.

user posted image

Death match

"Deathmatch is coming back from The Survivors 3. There are going to be many deathmatchs, some of TS3 coming, some are going to be new.
--Deathmatch missions are going to be unlocked after certain missions... so stay tuned.--"

DM Types: Survival Deathmatch ( SDM ), Zombie Deathmatch ( ZDM ), Team Survival Deathmatch ( TSDM ), Team Zombie Deathmatch ( TZDM ), Team vs Team Deathmatch ( TTDM ).

Missions

MissionsDM Type

Save the S urvivors

"Save The Survivors is going to be. You're a survivor, and with some survivor group... you must save other survivors in San Andreas. Saving survivors is: getting resou rces, getting food, finding material, ammo, etc.
--Save the Survivors missions are going to be made after certain missions, same as DM.--"

MissionsDM Type

Your Own Su rvival (YOS)

"Your Own Survival is going to be just like BUYSAG + Johnny Nixon/Jack Frazer. You choose a team and wait for your turn to make a mission about your team. There are three teams, as in the storyline. - No survivors.
You must fight your way with others, like BUYSAG.
Now like Johnny Nixon/Jack Fraz er... it's only a one time mini-game. That means, you won't be able to make a round 2 or something, when it's done... it's done. And the team that won will be announced. - For fun, eh, lads?
--This mini-game will open after the story missions are all done.--"

... coming soon ...

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:12 PM

I always love The Survivors series. Already play 3 of the series (The Survivors 2 is the reason why I downloaded GTA United) inlove.gif
Couldn't wait for this missions pack to released
Good Luck wink.gif

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:25 AM

Sounds like another kick-ass mission pack here. biggrin.gif Good luck with this, LCJ.

Nice_Shot
  • Nice_Shot

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:54 AM

Damn it man thank you and good luck

A.O
  • A.O

EFSA Designer

• Members

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:36 PM

no way,lcj your'e back and kicking gta forums with your'e new missionpack the survivors i love it i bet its better than the other survivors missions you are offically AWESOME!! cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif

Rewas514
  • Rewas514

Derp™

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania
  • Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:45 PM

Good luck with the mission pack, lad.

Gorgonit
  • Gorgonit

Ol' crumpy bastard

• Members

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:58 PM

Anotha' ass f*cking mission pack from the master, let's see what you got for us biggrin.gif , anyway, good luck with this sh*t. kidding.

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:02 PM

This looks promising. I loved your survivor series. Can't wait for this one. I'm almost done with Ghost Ship and I've just begun Cold Case.

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:37 PM

Thank you for the comments, I appreciate them, even though I haven't done a mission, yet, I still get comments. ^^

Anyway...

The topic is updating a bit, the character list is updated.
Mini-games information and a list is updated too. (You might wanna check the last mini-game, I think you'll like it. ^^)
Skins mods for this storyline is coming soon, I don't know if you'll like it... I'm not good at TXD editing, but I'll try my best.
Mini-games will open after the storyline, the story missions are short, so no worries.

- Ask any questions about the mini-games, and the special mini-game... ^^
If you wanna ask something else, that does not include TS:OaDM... ask it in my Facebook Page. - As I update some stuff there.

Anyway, missions... I don't know when will I make them, but I THINK maybe this weekend... I don't know. ^^

- C-Ya... for now. o.o

maliksusanto
  • maliksusanto

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 30 September 2011 - 12:08 PM

Wow,New series biggrin.gif

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2011 - 01:23 PM Edited by mati, 30 September 2011 - 01:26 PM.

Looking good so far, I can't wait to see the returning characters.

The last minigame is awesome indeed, this topic needs more views.

simi10
  • simi10

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2011 - 07:24 PM

Awesome, The Survivors is my favourite mission pack ever. I can't wait to play the next series blush.gif icon14.gif

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:16 PM

First mission released - Intro mission, of course. (That mission doesn't need Snowy SA, yet..)
Screw the skin mods... they all messed up for me. -_____-

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:02 PM

I played the first mission - great as always.
I just don't know can I play the rest of the missions, if they need Snowy SA, as I don't like to install mods. So it is recommended?

Anyways, keep it going! icon14.gif

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 06 October 2011 - 09:10 PM

Second mission released.

Sorry that it took so long, but now since this weeks Monday, I've started creating stuff in Minecraft. (As said in FB page)
But, now weekend is here, so... DYOM time. ^^

Anyway, enjoy the second mission, more coming soon.

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2011 - 01:12 PM

Don't you even think about dropping this. Any updates?

Gorgonit
  • Gorgonit

Ol' crumpy bastard

• Members

Posted 22 October 2011 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE (Mati @ Saturday, Oct 22 2011, 10:12)

Maybe he's busy with his life and... Mathew Hegan's path.

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (Gorgonit @ Saturday, Oct 22 2011, 13:18)
QUOTE (Mati @ Saturday, Oct 22 2011, 10:12)

Maybe he's busy with his life and... Mathew Hegan's path.

Soon.

And that's correct. - It's been some months I haven't done any progress on M.H.P.
Plus I got other stuff do to progress, such as Cold Year, but now it's done, so I guess I'm back on The Survivors now.

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:54 PM

Third mission released.
I am back on this, since I'm done Cold Year case...

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:34 PM

So, does the 2nd and 3rd need the snowy SA mod or not?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users