Photo

story req

9 replies to this topic
glenn tha killer
  • glenn tha killer

Irish.

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 September 2011 - 10:25 PM

hello writers can you write about a man from this information.
Frank kelly
from Ireland
leader of t.c.p.p[the peoples communist party} & gun merchant

the political party he runs
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image

I will need a party to make a chance in Government and in the elections so i`ll be recruiting more people soon.the slots I will need is a minster or expert because we do not rule yet here they are: Finance:covers the economic budget and will organise the states money, the nationalization of business and so on.
Defence and justice: organises the police and the army he will often play judge and will have the option to kill or let a criminal live.
Foreign Affairs and Trade: takes care of our over seas diplomatics and our trade across the globe.
Health: takes over the hospitals and staff there and also needs to help the sick dying and disabled.
Education and Skills:organises the majestic school and also works with the union for job skills.
Enterprise, Jobs and Innovation:helps business small and big and works with the unemployed people to help them get jobs.
Agriculture, Marine and Food:makes sure there is enough food and helps fishermen and people working of the land.
user posted image

user posted image

This where we will meet every role play at the next one I attend ill be there you can come to look for a job or just see what our policies are and so on.

user posted image
1st Employ more soldiers form any army
2nd Bring equality to the USA.
3rd to catch up with other countries organise a 5 year plan of fine industrialisation.
4th lower the death toll.
5th crack down on crime.
6th Make a new campain to pull the troops out of Iraq and use them to invade North Korea.

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image

thats all i have so far but a thank you in advance

Craig
  • Craig

Hell Interface

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2011 - 11:51 PM

Sorry, we don't do requests. You're creative enough to get this far on your own steam, why not try writing your own characters?

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:04 AM

Why would a (fictional) political party from Ireland aim to "bring equality to the USA"? Also why would they use the CND symbol/peace symbol when their leader is a gun merchant? Amongst other questions.

Danni
  • Danni

Withered to death.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:18 AM

And why is the word "dollar" spelled "doller?" bored.gif

Shayan Shaffey
  • Shayan Shaffey

Want to Advertise in my Sig? PM Me.

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:33 AM

Hellow, cud you rite me a novell? Ill tayke credit 4 it, kthx!
^^^
This is just as stupid. Writing isn't like GFX, it takes time, creativity, etc. It's not something you can just do in 30 seconds.

02fishera
  • 02fishera

PSN ID: TeamTango91

• The Yardies
  • England

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (Shayan Shaffey @ Monday, Sep 26 2011, 03:33)
^^^
This is just as stupid. Writing isn't like GFX, it takes time, creativity, etc. It's not something you can just do in 30 seconds.

Because a good piece of artwork doesn't involve creativity or time and effort does it. sarcasm.gif

Back on topic, considering you've got your concept pretty fleshed out, I'd say it would be easier for you to just write the piece yourself. That way, you can't be disappointed if someone sees or portrays your concept in a different way to how you wanted.

Shayan Shaffey
  • Shayan Shaffey

Want to Advertise in my Sig? PM Me.

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (02fishera @ Tuesday, Sep 27 2011, 18:48)
^^^

Because a good piece of artwork doesn't involve creativity or time and effort does it. sarcasm.gif

It does, but in it's own way. You really can't compare them.

glenn tha killer
  • glenn tha killer

Irish.

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:45 PM

Frank kelly .
from Ireland.
leader of t.c.p.p & gun merchant.
a friendly solider who always stands for what he thinks is right and would die for any of his true friends.

bio:Frank came to liberty at the age of 12 his father got a job as a scientist,life was fine for about a year.He lived in Alderney for while but one day his father had to collect some hydrochloride acid in a police station not far from north Holland.He collected it fine but while coming back he got a stray bullet from a drive by and rammed into the cluck`n bell and was knocked out due to the impact.The acid leacked out and burnt through him, by the time the paramedics came his spinal cord was being eroded, he had lost a lot of blood and later died in a hospital.

At the age of thirteen he moved to Dukes and hung around with the rest of the Irish lads, they drank a bit and one thing led to an other.When he was 16 he was a father of a unborn baby who was aborted...........that changed his life he will never forget that he smartened up and studied politics he found his love with communism and forever on he would be devoted to it.

He then studied more on American History and then got his citizenship, but in-order to get it quicker he had to serve America he signed up for the Marines and put in the "Warlords" for 8 months they trained and then they were shipped off to Iraq.He got to know some of the lads and befriended Muhammad Abdul Shara who had stars in his eyes and loved the Military he was the same age as him and they would be friends for the rest of there lives.Alexander Fedotov was a year younger and by the looks of things he had a bad life Frank understood that and took care of him when he could.Steven white was also another guy in the 2nd Battalion 2nd Marines[2/2 warlords] ste as they called him was the brave ist guy they new and everyone liked him.

One day they were in a convoy heading to Baghdad they had to take a low profile way across the river,Tigris they searched around for a while and found an old abandoned bridge Ste pull the m60 up and mounded it on the roof he was standing up with his head poking out of the sun roof.Alex was driving and Frank was in the back whilst Muhammad was in the passenger seat.They were the second car, the first one started driving over the bridge every thing was looking good Alex drove.Then the frist car made it to the end of the bridge and blew up,"f*ck mines mines stop the cars out out out"Ste roared as he shot his machine gun at soldiers approaching from the other end of the bridge Frank and Alex and the boys from the car behind ran to the side and f*cked themselves into the river to find a better location to strike them from.Muhammad
got as far as out his door but stopped to keep fire on the enimies and let ste go "f*ck go go go,..Ste move now"
"no go ill get back don't worry man go f*ck go now!"
"God, man sh*t{car behind blows up} ok man but promise me you`ll get back"
"yes now go before they move in"
Muhammad moves to the side and was about to jump but he turned around, their car blows up and bits of ste are blow into the air Muhammad roars and then burning shrapnel hits him in the face he fall off the bridge.Frank sees this and dives back into save him, he swims towards Muhammad but the currents push him under the bridge lucky he catches a beam and holds on Frank swims over and grabs him.Muhammad was beading and drowsy, Frank rips an old plank out of a riverside bush and rolls Muhammad on to it Muhammad pulls out his pistol which was getting clogged by water and tries his best to keep the Iraqis of Franks back whilst he pulls Muhammad to the shore.Alex runs to the river side and pulls them out while other marines carry Muhammad and help Frank up and other suppress the other Iraqis.

Frank is still getting over the death of ste and works with Muhammad in a gun store in China town as they are on a long leave at the moment.AS for Alex no one knows really he was always a bit strange with a past from Alaska and a bad Childhood he could be anywhere often Frank would look out at the sea on hove beach and wonder where he would be and what he would be doing, he also see`s the river and wonders if he should of been on the gun or if Muhammad went with Alex and he stayed and got scared.

Frank has now got his citizenship and is now running the Communist peoples party or tcpp and hopes to help America become a better place for the poor.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

im sorry about that lads so here is my character what do you think

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (Shayan Shaffey @ Tuesday, Sep 27 2011, 17:34)
QUOTE (02fishera @ Tuesday, Sep 27 2011, 18:48)
^^^

It does, but in it's own way. You really can't compare them.

Then why did you?

Anyways, as for the story, I'm usually not one to give feedback on spelling and grammar, but yours is particularly poor. A simple spell check on Word would have corrected a lot of it, but you've even made errors when it comes to your graphics. "Tence"? "Bradge"?

One more thing, the bit about Frank's father's death was farfetched to say the least. Why would he have to collect hydrochloric acid from a police station? Such an elaborate death could do with simplifying.

Canofceleri
  • Canofceleri

OG

• The Connection

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:28 PM

I will write you 20,000 letters on this for a nickel a letter. Pretty good deal. I'll need cash up front, delivered by winter solstice, guaranteed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users