Quantcast

» «
Photo

Best Antagonist ever

12 replies to this topic

Poll: Which one do you think is the best (42 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one do you think is the best

1. Mendez Brothers (8 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

2. Jerry Martinez (20 votes [55.56%])

Percentage of vote: 55.56%

3. Unknown Cholo Leader(even if he never appeared) (3 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

4. Unknown Sharks Leader(he appeared only in vc he still is the leader in vcs) (2 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

5. Marty J. Williams (3 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote
ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

Tap Tap Tap! *Troll food*. Umad?

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:11 PM

Choose it mine is the unknown cholos leader

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:40 PM

What kind of bullsh*t is that?

Unknown Cholo Leader or unknown Sharks Leader? Where in VC did you see Sharks leader?
Theoretically only anatgonists in VCS were Mendez Brothers and Martinez, so I don't know why did you make poll about it?

Proud Fool
  • Proud Fool

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 08:00 PM

I like Marty J. Williams the best, but adding "unknown Cholo leader" and "unknown Sharks leader" in the poll baffles the mind quite frankly.

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 September 2011 - 09:56 AM

Well even if we didin't see they lead the gangs so that's how it is.

Diego Mustard
  • Diego Mustard

Ultimate Criminal

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 24 September 2011 - 05:01 PM

I say Martinez. The Mendez brothers was a threat to Vic in the last half of the game, while Martinez was a threat to him, from the beginning of the game, to the real end! And he was a great threat too, he is the corrupt sir of the military!

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 24 September 2011 - 05:09 PM

I judge the antagonists by themselves, not by the gangs they lead. A gang can be powerful, but their leader can be a c*nt.

Mine opinion is Jerry Martinez. He seemed nice to Vic, offered him a business opportunity, but in the end he set Vic up. Later he still holds an antagonistic connection with Victor throughout the whole game. Hell, Jerry even had courage to raise against his bosses - Armando and Diego Mendez.

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2011 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (Arsen Vitiuk @ Saturday, Sep 24 2011, 13:09)
I judge the antagonists by themselves, not by the gangs they lead. A gang can be powerful, but their leader can be a c*nt.

Mine opinion is Jerry Martinez. He seemed nice to Vic, offered him a business opportunity, but in the end he set Vic up. Later he still holds an antagonistic connection with Victor throughout the whole game. Hell, Jerry even had courage to raise against his bosses - Armando and Diego Mendez.

I agree with this post completely. Jerry's actions created a lot of suspense throughout the game, and it felt very nice to be able to finally kill him (although I'll be honest, the ending fight was a bit anti-climatic, I liked the one in VC better).

You have a very mature and intelligent way of posting, and your username even complies with this. I (and many others) appreciate that.

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:53 PM

BUMP lets make comments and votes

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 30 September 2011 - 05:26 AM

Why post a useless bump? The topic hasn't gone off the front page to begin with (maybe for you if you're using 5 or 10 topic per page show).

Anyway, back to the topic...

Zerokills555
  • Zerokills555

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:10 PM

I choose Unknown sharks leader even if he didin't appeared his gang whacked me many times

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:31 AM

QUOTE (Zerokills555 @ Sunday, Oct 9 2011, 17:10)
I choose Unknown sharks leader even if he didin't appeared his gang whacked me many times

I know your pain happened to me once with their f*cking accuracy and their drive bys

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:48 PM

Jerry Martinez, an arrogant, self righteous douche, he got Vic kicked out the army and reminded me a lot of Lance in Vice City. Marty was a real dick, but he was pretty interesting as well, luckily you kill the guy early on so he isn't a main antagonist.

The Mendez brothers were higher up, they had more firepower and were more intelligent, but you only met them once on the second island so they aren't the biggest antagonist. However I hated that mute one the most in the game, he murdered Louise and was making life really difficult for Vic and Lance by the end. I enjoyed using my minigun on him in "Light my Pyre" inlove.gif

iGrandTheftAuto
  • iGrandTheftAuto

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:39 AM

Jerry Martinez for getting Vic thrown out of the army, and the Mendez brothers for killing Louise. Then Marty for being the asshole that he was and that's it. All in that order.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users