Parked Cars v1.3 & Save Position v1.08 (GTA 4 & EFLC)
(This is a conversion of MY OWN LUA mod!)
Parked Cars v1.3 & Save Position v1.08 (GTA 4 & EFLC - Proper)(@dropbox.com)
IMPORTANT: I've forgotten to include a INI file for "Skorpro Save Position v1.08.asi"... (thx cornflakes4u )! Anyway, here you are Included in Proper Version! Missing INI file!(Mediafire.com)
- Creates up to 20 vehicles of your choice (cars, bikes, boats).
- Press CTRL (default) to speed up your vehicle. It works with parked cars only
- Press V (default) to show all parked vehicles. On the map you can also see the associated names.
- You can change max speed and all keys in the "Skorpro Parked Cars v1.3 ... .ini"!
- Into the INI file you can also change all vehicle data!
- You can spawn every vehicle existing in game. About 70 have extras (set Extra=1 in INI)!
- You can also protect every car (set Protection=1 in INI)!
This mod was tested on 5 PCs and on 4 everything ran fine!
One PC got problems with the 20 cars version. All cars were spawned but the traffic was low and sometimes the car engine sound disappeared.
So I decided to make two versions of my mod, one with 20 and one with 10 parked cars. The 10 cars version ran perfectly!
If you get problems please try the 10 cars version... OR use the "Traffic Control System v1.0 Beta" by Cado and Daedaelus, this works great!
The cool "TrafficLoad" mod by IKT is NOT compatible with my mod - game will crash
- You can display the coords and the speed.
- You can save the coords (x, y, z, a=Angle) and all vehicle data (car number (model) & all colors).
- This data you can copy into the relevant INI (eg. "Skorpro Parked Cars v1.3 (TBOGT) x20.ini")
! PLEASE READ THE "README" FOR FURTHER DETAILS !
Aru's GTA IV C++ Script Hook 0.5.1
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
Microsoft .Net Framework 4
Parked Cars v1.2 (old LUA version)
GTA4 v126.96.36.199 & EFLC v188.8.131.52 & Multiplayer!
(Multiplayer: Be fair and use it in "free mode" only!)
Scripted with Aru's C++ Script Hook SDK (Thx!)
Ajusia, Sofi, Steffi aka RedQueen & Friends ...
Alexander Blade & Aru!
Edited by Skorpro, 2 weeks ago.