» «
Photo

TBoGT- No. 3 Mission STUCK! some1 play my savegame

5 replies to this topic
Looney218
  • Looney218

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:59 AM Edited by Looney218, 11 September 2011 - 11:12 AM.

Alright lets be brief about this (to not waste ur time) Recently ive been stuck in mori's mission NO. 3 after i get to the car park, it keeps loading forever, now i lowered my graphics to the lowest (even resolution) but it still is stuck though it worked on momma's boy and high dive! Now I need some1 to play my save game just to finish that mission (because I dont want to lose my stats, I want to play my own save games) I will be uploading the file shortly! thanks In advance ! GTA FOR LIFE!! biggrin.gif

Looney218
  • Looney218

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2011 - 11:13 AM Edited by Looney218, 11 September 2011 - 11:48 AM.

Heres the save game guys!

http://www.mediafire...umgyq50r9hevrrc

Please just finish no. 3 mission smile.gif nothing more nothing less

HenningM92
  • HenningM92

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:28 PM

Post this in the GTA IV Mission Help section instead, and you're more likely to get help icon14.gif

Looney218
  • Looney218

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2011 - 02:19 PM

thanks for moving my post, anyways im still waiting for some1 to finish no. 3 mission for me.

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:05 PM

This may or may not help, but hey, when you're inhaling an ocean who cares if somebody pours a teacup of water on your head, right?

I had similar issues with performance and mine is a high-end system running Windows 7 64-bit. I was advised to install and execute a program called FRAPS by Rockstar Games customer support and it did wonders for the game ... somehow it solved certain performance related issues. FRAPS is simple to use. Simply run it - the screen will dull and give you the option of allowing it - select yes. Now, the interface is simple, it consists of two modes, video and image - wherein while a game is playing FRAPS runs in the background, but if you press either of the user-defined keys FRAPS will automatically begin a procedure to save an image or record live video from the game until instructed to stop (simply pressing the video key again stops it). On my machine, I selected the - key to record video and the = key to record an image. The program remains active in memory until unloaded (terminated).

RobinKang
  • RobinKang

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:05 AM

sorry for bumping..

i have also same issue... FRAPS also not works for me.. Anyone please help me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users