Photo

CustomMadeMaps for IV/EFLC

444 replies to this topic
sonicfran
  • sonicfran

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:22 PM

Hello stilldre you queria to ask if towards the favor of extracting one I patch of the maps Dead Race Island and Network Dead Desert for which if you play with the mod put called not these Desrt IV they do not go always I have to take a few files from them with EXTRA's name ultimately you sabra of what ablo. amm and if a new version is not demas him vendria well to that of the paradise because in one of the roads cut this one and model does not have thank you regards

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:12 AM

does sakina work with eflc as it crashes for me as soon as i try to load the game

stilldre
  • stilldre

StillDre Productions

• Members

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE (zzcool @ Friday, Dec 23 2011, 08:12)
does sakina work with eflc as it crashes for me as soon as i try to load the game

It worked on mine well, try to update ur game or sumthing.. tounge.gif

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (stilldre @ Friday, Dec 23 2011, 14:23)

it updates automatically remember

louping0
  • louping0

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:54 PM

Mitsubishi Pajero

Vintage88
  • Vintage88

Lost MC | VP

• Members

Posted 25 December 2011 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (zzcool @ Saturday, Dec 24 2011, 00:13)
QUOTE (stilldre @ Friday, Dec 23 2011, 14:23)

it updates automatically remember

Well the thing is most mods aren't created for EFLC, even if they are tested to work in it.

I can get map mods to fit on every bit of water surrounding LC on IV... on EFLC I can barely fit half the water with maps before crashing, and thats after trying a lot of variations.

gabrielgx
  • gabrielgx

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:23 AM

congratulations on the face maps, they're amazing, maybe one day you can make one like that, with neighborhoods, towns etc. and reduce the light poles because they are too big ..

stilldre
  • stilldre

StillDre Productions

• Members

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:18 PM Edited by stilldre, 12 March 2012 - 02:12 PM.

QUOTE (gabrielgx @ Saturday, Feb 11 2012, 03:23)
congratulations on the face maps, they're amazing, maybe one day you can make one like that, with neighborhoods, towns etc. and reduce the light poles because they are too big ..

Thx, and i'm doing the ghost scene map now at moment, it might be something u'll like > http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1061132419

RevelationWH
  • RevelationWH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:01 AM Edited by RevelationWH, 12 March 2012 - 09:04 AM.

thanks for the map.
continue to work bro smile.gif

-----------------------------------
-NewBie Inside

nine30
  • nine30

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:13 AM

Hi my friend still !!!

So long time i didnt came here to talk to you, really you did good maps, i cannot test them cause am still abroad ! just one advice, try to make one mapmod with a lot of details, i mean there's what you want in gta IV datas, just locate them... When I saw what you did, i said to my self, if i was availiable I would create more than 50 maps... Also i began to make dubai 5 month ago, i wanted to make GTA IV more oriental by his graphics but may be I will continue if i come back next year...

What ever, I follow what you do bro !

I wish you the Best!

stilldre
  • stilldre

StillDre Productions

• Members

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (nine30 @ Wednesday, Mar 14 2012, 11:13)
Hi my friend still !!!

So long time i didnt came here to talk to you, really you did good maps, i cannot test them cause am still abroad ! just one advice, try to make one mapmod with a lot of details, i mean there's what you want in gta IV datas, just locate them... When I saw what you did, i said to my self, if i was availiable I would create more than 50 maps... Also i began to make dubai 5 month ago, i wanted to make GTA IV more oriental by his graphics but may be I will continue if i come back next year...

What ever, I follow what you do bro !

I wish you the Best!

Glad to see you back tounge.gif well i'll try to make my Ghost Peak Mt. more detailed, but as you know it isn't that fun creating details biggrin.gif
It is fun when u playing it, but i'll see what i can do for it.. Currently working on the mine/cave for it and playin BF3/FM4 on xbox when i'm bored biggrin.gif

But i might get away next year, have some plans of my own aswell smile.gif

Diabloxx
  • Diabloxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:49 PM

None of the maps are working

Using GTA 4 Non Ballet or lost damned.
Patch 1.0.4.0 please help? tounge.gif Want these maps so i can use my drift modded Mazda RX7 from Fast and Furious!

R314
  • R314

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:04 PM

Hi, first thanks for your awesome mods .
I've installed Dead Race Island & Red Dead Desert, its very good but I have a little problem.
You say we can add the rdd_res line to have buldings, but when I had this line it crash my game.
I've downloaded red dead deser only and took the rdd_res folder and added this lines

gta.dat:
IDE platform:/DATA/MAPS/RDD_RES/RDD_RES.IDE

IPL platform:/DATA/MAPS/RDD_RES/RDD_RES.IPL

images.txt:
platformimg:/data/maps/rdd_res/rdd_res 0

but it still doesn't work :s Can you explain me how to make it works please biggrin.gif

and Diabloxx I play on gta4 1.0.4.0 too, and maps work fine for me.
Try to add lines in images.txt an gta.dat manually, because if you aded other mods whith lines in this files and you overwrite it you loose the previos lines and it crash the game.

stilldre
  • stilldre

StillDre Productions

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (R314 @ Sunday, Mar 25 2012, 21:04)
Hi, first thanks for your awesome mods .
I've installed Dead Race Island & Red Dead Desert, its very good but I have a little problem.
You say we can add the rdd_res line to have buldings, but when I had this line it crash my game.

Hi thx, ye try download Red Dead Desert apart, both mods don't work with buildings i don't know why.. thats why their were removed smile.gif

boyboi88
  • boyboi88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:00 PM Edited by boyboi88, 14 April 2012 - 07:03 PM.

can u add more than one map? im new to this whole modding thing, nice mods btw! biggrin.gif

WiiGoCrazy
  • WiiGoCrazy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

I need a mo'fukin PC!!

GTAPR
  • GTAPR

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:56 PM

stilldre, you are one awesome son of a *****! Seriously! biggrin.gif I just downloaded and tried your Red Dead Dessert!
I am totally diggin' it! I hope you are still working on it for a final, because it has some bugs. Still It's awesome!:D
I found two points where the road ends. Can you fix that, or does it has a certain reason it's like that?
user posted image

Second, I think it's the best if you move the map more towards the water, because now it's too much inside of Liberty City, and looks odd. I think that if you do that it looks more realistic.
user posted image

And my latest note as sort of a suggestion/request... Can you add traffic and/or peds..? blush.gif Many want it, including me. if that happens you will find me more at red Dead Island than in LC! biggrin.gif
user posted image
I think Traffic on these Asphalted Roads would totally be awesome!

Thanks for reading, your sincerely,

Jordy

stilldre
  • stilldre

StillDre Productions

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (GTAPR @ Friday, May 4 2012, 13:56)
stilldre, you are one awesome son of a *****! Seriously! biggrin.gif I just downloaded and tried your Red Dead Dessert!
I am totally diggin' it!  I hope you are still working on it for a final, because it has some bugs. Still It's awesome!:D

I found two points where the road ends. Can you fix that, or does it has a certain reason it's like that?

Second, I think it's the best if you move the map more towards the water, because now it's too much inside of Liberty City, and looks odd. I think that if you do that it looks more realistic.

And my latest note as sort of a suggestion/request... Can you add traffic and/or peds..?  blush.gif   Many want it, including me. if that happens you will find me more at red Dead Island than in LC! biggrin.gif
I think Traffic on these Asphalted Roads would totally be awesome!

Thanks for reading, your sincerely,

Jordy

biggrin.gif Those are big f*cking screens

Not sure if i'm going to update or re-make it, i don't do request anymore as i've been travelling from one topic to another and made all kinda of maps.
But i've moved to new home page in facebook groups, all maps what i will make and re-imagine are going to be showed there!

Make sure you check it out, i may do some new hot Desert mod later..

>> StillDre Productions
>> http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/346413288751489/

GTAPR
  • GTAPR

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:13 PM

Sorray for the big screens, I have a hell of a resolution! biggrin.gif
I have no Facebook, you have a site?

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (zzcool @ Friday, Dec 23 2011, 07:12)

Are you on the Steam version?

RDR desert worked on my EFLC. (newer version) The map that Stilldre made that simply didn't work on the Episodes was the last one he released. However I used it on the GFWL DLC version. I'll try it on EFLC. I think the authentication on the GFWL DLC, and Steam versions screws it up. But the other thing is TBOGT has more map objects to deal with. When you have too many map objects crash zones appear.

jojimbo
  • jojimbo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:55 PM

just been playing sakina, loved it, beautiful views, thank you for taking the time to make my day, awesome stuff

Josheh
  • Josheh

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:27 AM

Installed 3 other maps, ghostpeak, spa, dirty_landrush, All working in my game perfectly, But this one gives me a crash when loading into the game, I'm guessing it's conflicting with one of the other maps some how ?

banjabi
  • banjabi

Player Hater

• Members
  • Gabon

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:55 PM

inlove.gif I love this extension map. The road is really good, with good turns.
I made a video to present this "ghost mountain peak"
Completely around the map, driving a Renault 11 Turbo, to show all the beautiful road that we can now add to the game
My Webpage
If you enjoy this video, you can put the link where you want ...
Sorry for the Google translation, I'm French dozingoff.gif
And THANK YOU for the job you did ...

curse154
  • curse154

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:16 AM

The top gear track is not quite accurate. If only there were proper markings and fix the collisions it would be perfect.

XTreme04
  • XTreme04

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:01 AM

Hey,I Got A Problem With DRI_RDD Map,it's Must Be Located Next To The Rolloercoaster on Brokerbut When i got there,there's nothing,could someone help me to solve this problem?i'm newbie

http://www.facebook....elevant_count=1 <Open This Link To See What Happen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users