This script is based on a feature request by lolleroz for my Weapon Weight mod. I decided to make it a separate script.
WHAT IT DOES
This script lets you store weapons and ammo in safehouse stashes. (No animations, nothing fancy.)
- Press Right Control in a safehouse to open the stash.
- Press Right Shift to move ammo into the stash.
- Press Enter to retrieve ammo from the stash.
- Hold PageDown while moving ammo to move as much as possible, all at once.
- Press the Up/Down arrows to change how much ammo to move (while holding PageDown to change faster).
- Press the Left/Right arrows to cycle through weapons.
HOW TO INSTALL
last updated May 5, 2013
- Stashes are only saved when you save the game in a bed, not when the game autosaves. Stashes are also persistent across all saved games.
- Doesn't support EFLC weapons or safehouses (because I don't have EFLC).
- Doesn't support custom weapons.
v1.1.1 — May 5, 2013
- Split the UI text into 4 lines.
- Renamed "LastWeaponKey" INI setting to "PrevWeaponKey".
- Renamed "MoveMoreKey" to "MoveMoreAmmoKey".
- Renamed "MoveLessKey" to "MoveLessAmmoKey".
- Minor code cleanup, very minor optimization.
v1.1 — September 10, 2011
- Guns are now stored separate from their ammo.
- Ammo is now shared between guns of the same type.
- Holding ModifierKey and pressing StoreKey/RetrieveKey will move as much ammo as possible.
- Removed debug code that was accidentally left in.
- Minor fixes and cleanup.