» «
Photo

Ultimatum Games

9 replies to this topic
oldage
  • oldage

Boss

• Members

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:40 AM Edited by oldage, 04 September 2011 - 09:43 AM.

No mods replied to my PM so I'm assuming they gave me green light.

user posted image
http://www.ultimatumgamekeys.com/en

Basically, this is a site that sells cheap game keys.
I won't blame you if you think this is shady, but it's not; these guys are 100% legit.

QUOTE (About Us)
Ultimatum Games was founded by a team of Hardcore PC gamers.

Our system and website was built by us for gamers all over the world who share a common passion - gaming. We sell original CD-Keys for the PC and therefore are able to have a quick delivery system, the CD-Keys are sent directly to your email.

Our customer policy is created to satisfy you. We hope you enjoy your visit at our website, and always aim to provide you with top quality service!

Please contact us with any comments, suggestions, or complaints - we will reply as quickly as possible.
Ultimatum Games Team

I've gotten Civ5 some time ago from them, and I got my key some minutes after my order.
Now, their games and the prices.

Battlefield 3

Cost on Origin: $59.99
Cost on GameStop: $59.99
Cost on Amazon: $59.95
Cost on UGK: $30.99

Dead Island
Cost on Steam: $49.99
Cost on GameStop: $49.99
Cost on Amazon: $49.99
Cost on UGK: $31.92

RAGE
Cost on Steam: $59.99
Cost on GameStop: $59.99
Cost on Amazon: $59.99
Cost on UGK: $37.99

And many more.
Another thing for people using euro, they're not like steam in the sense of 1 = $1 so this site is a real money saver.

If you're still somewhat skeptical, here's a bunch of user reviews http://www.trustpilo...tumgamekeys.com

if you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

nlitement
  • nlitement

Pare mou mia pipa

• Members

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:42 AM

So is the idea that you download the game anyway, with cracks or not, then just apply an unused CD key to play online?

I believe what they're basically doing is selling the license for each game at a discount. The reason a game costs nearly $50 even on the PC, is because of the additional costs that come with shipping, printing the physical media, packaging, etc. As far as the publishers are concerned, they're just buying games from their suppliers just like any retailer, with the only difference being that they take out the CD keys, scan them, and sell them. But I do still wonder what they think about this model.. it sounds perfectly legal to me, the only thing being that to save money you'd obviously want to install the game itself less legally for free.

Indi
  • Indi

"Party's over, kid!"

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:46 AM

Sounds legit.

Thanks oldage.

oldage
  • oldage

Boss

• Members

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:53 AM

They're russian and I read that a lot of games are way cheaper there (that's why the steam keys that require a russian VPN are way cheaper than the region free ones), and they get a large discount by buying the games in bulk aswell.

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Boss

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:55 AM Edited by Street Mix, 04 September 2011 - 11:59 AM.

So is the idea that you download the game anyway, with cracks or not, then just apply an unused CD key to play online?

I also thought about this but then I noticed Steam/Origin/Battle.net etc. icons to the right of box art. Means that you'll be able to download the game from that service.
They're russian

I heard you couldn't activate the game with a russian/CIS key and change the lang. outside that region (Russia + CIS) in some games.

AreXi
  • AreXi

Quack Quack

• Zaibatsu

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:01 PM

QUOTE (Street Mix @ Sunday, Sep 4 2011, 13:55)

I also thought about this but then I noticed Steam/Origin/Battle.net etc. icons to the right of box art. Means that you'll be able to download the game from that service.

That only applies to games that require Steam/Origin/Battle.net.

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Boss

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:13 PM

Yeah, because I doubt that you can download GTA IV from official site.
And if I'm not mistaken - it's not possible to activate DiRT 2 & 3 key on Steam.

oldage
  • oldage

Boss

• Members

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:19 PM

yeah for some games you need the ISO, like GFWL games (Dirt's), you'll need to give the key during installation instead of activating it.

But, as said, the icons tell you what/where to do.

Kimd41
  • Kimd41

SRS

• Members

Posted 04 September 2011 - 02:13 PM Edited by Kimd41, 04 September 2011 - 02:16 PM.

Suddently I see CD Key selling sites everywhere. The most important question is, which of them is legit? This one seems legit, but I'd like to see some opinion from people that have purchased there.

EDIT: Just noticed the link on first post, sorry.

Whiskey
  • Whiskey

Homie

• The Connection

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:07 PM

Gamersgate is also another site which functions like the one mentioned in the OP. I'ved used it a few times now and I've gotten a good few steals.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users