Photo

Grand Theft Auto III: Southside Story

102 replies to this topic
H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE (Master of San Andreas @ Saturday, Mar 16 2013, 18:20)
QUOTE (SatournFan @ Saturday, Mar 16 2013, 18:03)
QUOTE (Master of San Andreas @ Saturday, Mar 16 2013, 21:28)
No! Why did you have to kill John?† cryani.gif

Well, there had to be a snitch after all. And since MC, who appeared in early missions, is a very minor character, I thought of making John a snitch.

Yes but it seems kind of insane to kill your own brother. But the mission was good though, Waiting for the final mission. smile.gif

Well, what he did was also very wrong. dozingoff.gif

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

QUOTE (H.I.M. @ Saturday, Mar 16 2013, 18:40)

Well, there had to be a snitch after all. And since MC, who appeared in early missions, is a very minor character, I thought of making John a snitch.

Yes but it seems kind of insane to kill your own brother. But the mission was good though, Waiting for the final mission. smile.gif

But he did regret it later. dozingoff.gif

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE (Master of San Andreas @ Saturday, Mar 16 2013, 19:22)
QUOTE (H.I.M. @ Saturday, Mar 16 2013, 18:40)

But he did regret it later. dozingoff.gif

O' course he did. So did CJ when he killed Big Smoke and Ryder. It's natural.

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

Ten Outta Fish

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:22 AM Edited by SatournFan, 23 March 2013 - 12:41 PM.

Here it is. The final mission.

Mission name: Last Stand
Mission giver: None

As soon as the last mission ends, you receive a phone call from MC, who will say that a bunch of Red Jacks, including himself, are under attack Ė Columbian Cartel has ambushed the group. Anthony, already furious at Miguel, agrees to help.

You have 2 minutes to get to the destination. Once youíre there, a cutscene will show 4 Red Jacks members trying to survive a Columbian Cartel attack. When the cutscene is over, make your way to the group and help it to defeat the attackers.

Another cutscene will show Anthony and MC coming to a bleeding member of Cartel. The following dialogue will appear:

ď- Hey, you. What the f*ck do you want from Red Jacks?
- We all know who is behind Yakuzaís attack on construction site! You have planned it!
- What the..? Who told this to you?
- Our bossí girlfriend, Catalina. She said that Red Jacks are behind everything! You betrayed us!
- Interesting... MC, get rid of this asshole.
(MC kills Columbian)
- What now?
- We all know that Miguel is a traitor. We have nothing to do but to go and finally end him.
- But heís being kept as a hostage on a construction site!
- Then weíll have to attack it. We have no other choice. That bitch made me kill my brother. Because of him we donít have our leader with us now. Miguel has to be killed. MC, call the homies. Itís time for a big battle...Ē

Once the cutscene is over, Anthony reappears near his house. Anthony receives another call from MC, who will tell that everything is ready for the attack. Buy some guns if you donít have any and meet with Red Jacks near Fort Staunton. Once there, a cutscene will show construction site, which is now full of Yakuzas. The following dialogue will appear:

ď- Okay, homies. Here we are. A moment of truth. This construction site is our target. We need to find Miguel and kill him, no matter what. Most of us will probably die here. But remember, weíre doing this for the gang...Ē

When the cutscene will be over, a player will be able to control Anthony. Get to the construction site and kill the front guards. Other Yakuzas will hear it, so prepare for a big shootout. Kill all Yakuzas on your way to Miguel. Be careful, some of them will carry dangerous weapons. When you will be near the place where Miguel is kept, a woman (guess who?) with some Yakuzas wearing body armor will appear. Kill her and every Yakuza you will see.

Once you have reached Miguel, a cutscene will start, showing Anthony coming to Miguel, with Uzi in the right hand. The following dialogue will appear:

ď- Miguel, you son of a bitch.
- Anthony? What are you doing here? You came to save me?
- No, you piece of sh*t. I came here with only one aim Ė to kill you.
- What?! I thought we were friends!
- I thought so too, asshole, before my brother told me the truth! You made him betray Red Jacks, I had to kill him because of you! Now itís your turn.
- No, wait! Donít do it! Iíll pay you a big cash, just donít do it, please!
- You are nothing now. Youíve lost everything, Miguel. Itís time to die.Ē

A player can hear three shots while cutscene fades to black. Itís over...

Mission passed!
Storyline completed
Columbian Cartel is now hostile to Anthony

And so, the storyline is finally over. Thank you all for giving me feedback and for telling what's good and what's not. The timeline is coming soon.

P.S. Topic update is coming soon. Thanks to Waddy for changing the topic name.

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:32 PM

Congrats on finishing the concpet, SF. Can't wait for your next one. smile.gif

Why did you change the title?

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

Ten Outta Fish

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:42 AM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t)
my only problem with it is the name, it just doesn't suit it at all.

What about something simple like "Hood Business" or "Southside Story"??

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:20 AM

QUOTE (SatournFan @ Sunday, Mar 24 2013, 10:12)
my only problem with it is the name, it just doesn't suit it at all.

What about something simple like "Hood Business" or "Southside Story"??

It is better, man. Than "Man of Honor. wink.gif

PK_LT
  • PK_LT

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:48 PM Edited by PK_LT, 03 June 2016 - 06:24 PM.

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

Ten Outta Fish

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:04 AM

The final mission of this DLC happens just before Ransom in GTA III. Miguel is already dead in Ransom, so that makes sense.

PK_LT
  • PK_LT

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:17 PM Edited by PK_LT, 03 June 2016 - 06:24 PM.

Loosestring
  • Loosestring

Paranoid Android

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE (PK_LT @ Thursday, Apr 25 2013, 16:17)
QUOTE (SatournFan @ Friday, Apr 19 2013, 08:04)
The final mission of this DLC happens just before Ransom in GTA III. Miguel is already dead in Ransom, so that makes sense.

But during that mission, Claude comes and sees Asuka Kasen dead and Catalina's note. He reads that note and it says that "Catalina has kidnapped Maria and Claude has to bring 500,000$ to her mansion located in Cedar Grove if he wants her alive". So Catalina came there before Anthony, she killed Asuka and left the note for Claude. And some time later, there came Anthony and killed Miguel. Didn't Catalina kill Miguel?

Probably Catalina was the one who killed Asuka and Miguel but GTA III doesn't set a bright light to Miguel and Asuka's death. But probably Catalina killed both Miguel and Asuka as the note about Maria's kidnapping is a significant evidence. However like I said, it is not for sure.

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

Ten Outta Fish

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:07 AM

QUOTE (PK_LT @ Friday, Apr 26 2013, 01:17)
QUOTE (SatournFan @ Friday, Apr 19 2013, 08:04)

But during that mission, Claude comes and sees Asuka Kasen dead and Catalina's note. He reads that note and it says that "Catalina has kidnapped Maria and Claude has to bring 500,000$ to her mansion located in Cedar Grove if he wants her alive". So Catalina came there before Anthony, she killed Asuka and left the note for Claude. And some time later, there came Anthony and killed Miguel. Didn't Catalina kill Miguel?

You never know. My opinion is that Anthony killed Asuka and Miguel, later came Catalina, saw this mess, kidnapped Maria and left a note. Then comes Claude.

Anyways, this is just my view on this situation.

Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

Povke (my earlier nickname)

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:40 PM

I can make this. I'd use LC2:SA (Liberty City 2: San Andreas) map, DYOM 7.0.2 to make the missions an' to find someone who can rig the models from GTA III to GTA: San Andreas.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users