Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:22 PM
The last mission before the final one is here.
Mission name: Traitor
Mission giver: None
One in-game day must pass before the next mission appear. Anthony receives a text from one of Red Jacks members:
“Ant, our men is in trouble! Some motherf*cker sold us out! Come to Wichita Gardens, quick!”
A player will now have 1:30 to reach Wichita Gardens, so find a car and drive there. Once done, a cutscene will show a shootout between cops and Red Jacks. Exit the car and locate D-Ice, who will be in one of small groups Red Jacks formed. The following dialogue will appear:
“- What the f*ck, D-Ice?
- We’ve been tricked! Some motherf*cker sold us out!
- I don’t f*ckin’ know!
- God damn it!..”
Help Red Jacks to shoot cops. You’ll see more police squads entering the battlefield and Red Jacks slowly dying one by one. When only you, D-Ice and two or three more Red Jacks will be alive, another cutscene will start, showing two Enforcers. Red Jacks are shot to death and D-Ice is injured. Anthony is lucky to run away. While hiding, Anthony notices an FBI Car and two men standing near it – a police officer and a Red Jacks member who appears to be very familiar. When the Red Jacks member turns around, so we can see his face, Anthony says to himself: “No! No way...” The man whom he has just seen is John, his brother. Turns out that he sold the gang out and organized an attack.
When the cutscene will be over, a police officer and John will enter FBI Car. Follow it and try not to lose it. At one point a game will tell you to destroy the car. When it will go in flames, another cutscene will show John running away from the exploding car. Follow him on-foot, but don’t kill him yet. While running, John will shout different things, such as: “I was made to do this!” “They paid me to sold us out!” etc.
When John will be running near D-Ice house, a message will appear, saying: “Kill John”
A cutscene will start, showing John bleeding and trying to run away, but with no success. He will fall down near the building. Anthony will come to him. The following dialogue will appear:
“- Why, John? Red Jacks was your family. I was your family. What made you do this?
- Money, my brother... Big money.
- Money is nothing when you’re a street gangster. Respect is everything.
- You... you don’t understand, Anthony. You would do the same thing.
- Never, John. Red Jacks are my family and they will always be.
- Whatever, brother...
- Who promised you big cash?
- That Columbian friend of yours... Miguel. He was the one.
- Miguel? That son of a bitch...
- He said that with Red Jacks out of his way, his Cartel can grow as big as he wants.
- So that was his real aim...
- I don’t judge you, brother – you did the right thing.
- Any last wishes?
- Only one – kill that Columbian motherf*cker.
- I will, John. Don’t worry...”
Once the cutscene ends, the mission ends as well.
Access to the last mission
The final mission will come out next weekend.