Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:30 PM

I searched & found results but they were for PC - I have PS2

Help me coz have gone over every jump.

mateczko
  • mateczko

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:32 PM

Unique Jump are the same for PS2 as for the PC.
Make sure you use PCJ 600 only, as other vehicles are not good for UJ.

The one I had the most problems with, was the jump very near Malibu Club when you have to jump over the river.

drr26
  • drr26

"he don't talk too much"

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:35 PM

Yup PCJ all the way. I am sure it's on the 1st island near the hotel

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:26 PM

I am a console player and will share my experience with you....

My first time through VC (in 2003)-- I finished the game and was missing 2 jumps.... went over all of them many times without luck finding the missing one.... drove me crazy..... this is what I did to find the ones I was missing.

I started a new game and just started hitting each jump on the first island until I came to one that was hard to register.... I would then start hitting that jump over and over again til I got it to register-- and would note what I had to do to get it to register. I would reload to before I did the jump again and hit it again and again til I could register it every time I tried it.

I then went back to my 99% file and would try it again-- boom got it in one try.

If you happen to get through all the first island jumps, then use the restricted area guide to get to the 2nd island and imediately purchase and save at the Skumole shack.... and start repeating for the 2nd island....

Yes it might take you a while to do this... but if you want 100%, it is about the only way to find missing jumps....

It is at least worthy to note that in my opinion, all of the difficult to register jumps are on the first island....

The ones I were missing were

the one just south of the Malibu (the one over the water mentioned previously)-- to get this one I use a fast car (comet or cheetah work well)-- go north a few blocks-- turn around an gun it.... drive on the left side of the road and when you get to the sharp curve edge up onto the sidewalk and use the curved wall on your left to turn you (do not brake or turn)--- the wall will aim you right at the ramp-- you have to get past the trees for this to register... using that wall trick you will get plenty of distance (as long as you don't crash into another car on your approach to the ramp).

the 2nd stairway jump you come to when heading south down the alley (the long alley you take in PCJ playground)---- for that one you need to turn to the right a hair at the top of the stairs so you land on the roof (not in the alley).

Other difficult ones IMO

.... the stairway ramp (the stairs lance stands on in Guardian angels--- you need to pretty much hit the wall of the police station to register this one....

..... the one off the parking garage for the outdoor mall on he southern end of the first island....

To see the areas you need to land each jump.... check out this page

http://www.gtavice.com/stunts/

(click on the pics for larger versions)-- the coronas were created in a mod/code tool for the PC version made by Demarest--- a former member here who very adept at creating mods/code tools...

SkyDan
  • SkyDan

Doin it in Vice since 08

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (Spuds725 @ Thursday, Sep 15 2011, 19:26)
I am a console player and will share my experience with you....

My first time through VC (in 2003)-- I finished the game and was missing 2 jumps.... went over all of them many times without luck finding the missing one.... drove me crazy..... this is what I did to find the ones I was missing.

I started a new game and just started hitting each jump on the first island until I came to one that was hard to register.... I would then start hitting that jump over and over again til I got it to register-- and would note what I had to do to get it to register. I would reload to before I did the jump again and hit it again and again til I could register it every time I tried it.

I then went back to my 99% file and would try it again-- boom got it in one try.

If you happen to get through all the first island jumps, then use the restricted area guide to get to the 2nd island and imediately purchase and save at the Skumole shack.... and start repeating for the 2nd island....

Yes it might take you a while to do this... but if you want 100%, it is about the only way to find missing jumps....

It is at least worthy to note that in my opinion, all of the difficult to register jumps are on the first island....

The ones I were missing were

the one just south of the Malibu (the one over the water mentioned previously)-- to get this one I use a fast car (comet or cheetah work well)-- go north a few blocks-- turn around an gun it.... drive on the left side of the road and when you get to the sharp curve edge up onto the sidewalk and use the curved wall on your left to turn you (do not brake or turn)--- the wall will aim you right at the ramp-- you have to get past the trees for this to register... using that wall trick you will get plenty of distance (as long as you don't crash into another car on your approach to the ramp).

the 2nd stairway jump you come to when heading south down the alley (the long alley you take in PCJ playground)---- for that one you need to turn to the right a hair at the top of the stairs so you land on the roof (not in the alley).

Other difficult ones IMO

.... the stairway ramp (the stairs lance stands on in Guardian angels--- you need to pretty much hit the wall of the police station to register this one....

..... the one off the parking garage for the outdoor mall on he southern end of the first island....

To see the areas you need to land each jump.... check out this page

http://www.gtavice.com/stunts/

(click on the pics for larger versions)-- the coronas were created in a mod/code tool for the PC version made by Demarest--- a former member here who very adept at creating mods/code tools...

Nice experience man. I remember missing around 7 to 9 jumps and couldn't do some because of low driving skill. Then I improved my skills over PCJ and Cheetah and googled up for list of stunts and I did them all at last.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users