Photo

Robbing A Store

12 replies to this topic
sohail94
  • sohail94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:17 PM

Hi, how do you rob a store on the GTA VC PC version?

Kweckzilber
  • Kweckzilber

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:21 PM

Just go to a store where a Security Guard/Shopkeeper/Clerk is at the desk. Keep him at gunpoint for sometime. You'll get wanted levels and money will appear near the desk. Cake.

drr26
  • drr26

"he don't talk too much"

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (Kweckzilber @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 14:21)
Just go to a store where a Security Guard/Shopkeeper/Clerk is at the desk. Keep him at gunpoint for sometime. You'll get wanted levels and money will appear near the desk. Cake.

I agree with Kweckzilber. It's no different to the consoles. There is a map on this site or off a google search that will help you find them all (if you need it!)

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:25 AM

It is different. On standard controls, you can't auto-aim, so holding up the store clerk doesn't show Tommy actually pointing a gun at him. Keeping the crosshair/aiming reticule on the clerk is considered holding him up.

drr26
  • drr26

"he don't talk too much"

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Saturday, Sep 3 2011, 04:25)
It is different. On standard controls, you can't auto-aim, so holding up the store clerk doesn't show Tommy actually pointing a gun at him. Keeping the crosshair/aiming reticule on the clerk is considered holding him up.

You can change it to replicate the auto aim tho right? Coz I saw sum1 playing PC version with it on (maybe he changed it 1st?) I thought it would be standard coz I saw that on his mercie_blink.gif

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:46 PM Edited by spaceeinstein, 05 September 2011 - 01:55 PM.

Yes, you can change to "classic" controls and be able to auto-aim. But I expect that the average player would not know how to do that and doing that disables free-aim with the mouse, unless you can mod it.

drr26
  • drr26

"he don't talk too much"

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Monday, Sep 5 2011, 13:46)
Yes, you can change to "classic" controls and be able to auto-aim. But I expect that the average player would not know how to do that and doing that disables free-aim with the mouse, unless you can mod it.

Thanks for clearing that up mate.

I agree most people wouldn't bother checking the settings 1st, I would.

SkyDan
  • SkyDan

Doin it in Vice since 08

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE (spaceeinstein @ Saturday, Sep 3 2011, 04:25)

Exactly. I tried this once or twice on my PS2. Better to use a pistol.

TommyMan
  • TommyMan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:01 AM

No use M4 because, if shopkeeper or shopassistant gived all the money you can fast shoot in his head, if you don't do this he will sound an alarm. Then if you enter LEAVEMEALONE anyways one star wanted level will be.

OfficialFlipkid20
  • OfficialFlipkid20

OfficialFlipkid20

• Members

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:15 AM

this is a different way just get a gun kill all the peds in there get the money,enjoy!

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE (flipkid20 @ Wednesday, Nov 23 2011, 00:15)
this is a different way just get a gun kill all the peds in there get the money,enjoy!

From that comment, I take it you have never played Vice City have you? As if you had, you would know that there are 15 Stores that are REQUIRED to be robbed for 100%. No offence. confused.gif

No use M4 because, if shopkeeper or shopassistant gived all the money you can fast shoot in his head, if you don't do this he will sound an alarm. Then if you enter LEAVEMEALONE anyways one star wanted level will be.

You do know this is the Gameplay section and NOT the Cheats section right? This section is for people who like to play without cheats, so please keep that in the Cheats section only. Just a friendly heads up. tounge2.gif

MrDanceWithLance
  • MrDanceWithLance

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:30 AM

QUOTE (TommyMan @ Wednesday, Oct 5 2011, 08:01)

No use M4 because, if shopkeeper or shopassistant gived all the money you can fast shoot in his head, if you don't do this he will sound an alarm.

And Flipkid, with the exception of the North Point Mall Gash store and Cafe Robina, there are no pedestrains to kill in the 15 robbery stores.

A shotgun or Colt Python is a more effective weapon. At close range, these guns are one shot kills, meaning that the shopkeeper can't trigger the alarm.

Joni2030
  • Joni2030

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:37 PM Edited by Joni2030, 07 May 2012 - 03:49 PM.

No you can do this.

1. Drive a car or a bike for close
2. Use M4 python or Shotgun
3. Aim the staff so long when you want.
4. Then Kill him
5. get in the car/bike.
6. Drive to Pay 'n' Spray
7. Enjoy of the money

I use this because This is easies way to rob shops[b/]

[b]WARNING

But you need good Driving skills!

1 user(s) are reading this topic