» «
Photo

BETA San Andreas FINDS

270 replies to this topic
PK_LT
  • PK_LT

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 December 2012 - 03:19 PM Edited by PK_LT, 30 April 2013 - 06:21 PM.

This post is deleted.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (PK_LT @ Tuesday, Dec 11 2012, 10:19)
Big Smoke: You know me. It's not cut. Keep the value in it. Keep it real. You want to drive?

I never understood half of that line.

Smoke's car is not cut? What's that supposed to mean?

And also, what does "real" mean when gang members use the word? Smoke said "Keep it real", Ryder said "I'm the real thing" and so on. I don't understand what they mean.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

"It's not cut.": Unmodified, original condition. Stock (showroom nice).

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Gangsta

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE (PK_LT @ Saturday, Dec 8 2012, 23:19)
2. Beta Character

This is very strange model... He looks like a beta character... But this texture is named 'poolplayer', it means in some beta mission/s, he was playing pool and gave job/s to CJ.

user posted image

I also tried to replace them to other peds but it crashed. It means their dff files are broken.

He looks similar to a crack dealer, that appears only in the second cutscene (inside Jizzy's Club) during "Ice Cold Killa" as one of the guards. He was supposed to be like other crack dealers, but was cut for unknown reasons.
But could be also other guy, that is evidently unused.

PK_LT
  • PK_LT

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:01 PM Edited by PK_LT, 30 April 2013 - 06:21 PM.

This post is deleted.

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

Ignorance lives everywhere.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:13 PM

BETA The Truth Mission
The Truth is Out There

The Truth is Out There was a cut mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. The mission would have taken place somewhere in the Las Venturas set of missions. It was a mission for The Truth in which Carl Johnson and 3 members of the Grove Street families had to go to Bayside Marina and rescue him from government agents who were chasing him for wandering around Area 69. It is believed that you would have been able to use the FBI Truck in this mission.

Mission script

Carl Johnson: Yo.

The Truth: CJ. I've nosed too deep this time!

Carl Johnson: I've told you about that stuff, Truthman! Lay off the 'caine,

The Truth: No. I didn't mean that! The grey government want me out of the way!

Carl Johnson: Yo, speak up.

The Truth: I'm in Bayside, Whole town is crawling with dudes in black suits. I need your help, CJ! I've done some mushrooms, but it hasn't calmed me down at all. CJ! They're after me!

Carl Johnson: Yo, calm down, I'm on my way

Source: http://www.grandthef...th_is_Out_There

PK_LT
  • PK_LT

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:28 PM Edited by PK_LT, 30 April 2013 - 06:21 PM.

This post is deleted.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:32 PM Edited by GTASAddict, 24 April 2013 - 03:51 AM.

Judging by codes I found, Rockstar intended for there to be 10 gangs in San Andreas (like in Vice City) but for some reason, they erased 9 & 10.

What were their intentions: Leones, Forellis, bikers? For some reason, their skin models are the same as the Aztecas. All 3 look alike but attack each other like the rival gangs do. I doubt Rockstar intended to have 3 Azteca gangs. And #9 & 10 can't be seen without special codes.

This has been attacking my curiosity for awhile.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:35 PM

Only Rockstar KNOWs what they intended and they ain't talkin'.
You can only get a guess of what Players (who are interested) think might be the reason.

Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:32 AM

Actually, gangs 9 and 10 are nulled out. Gang 6 is the Mafia (or you'd say the Leones.) Using a PC editor such as Paul Breeuwsma's can enable the Mafia to any zone you choose. I chose to place them around Caligula's to see what they looked like, etc... Their desert eagles destroy cars fast. Not as fast as their shotguns did in III.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:48 AM Edited by lil weasel, 26 January 2013 - 11:09 AM.

well more of a secret I guess, if u browse around the files u will find some beta races with maps...

heres a side by side comparison of the beta and final maps done by me tounge.gif

http://i.imgur.com/xDMxhZo.jpg

Please When POSTING PICTURES try to select 640x480 or smaller for message boards and forums. so as to not stretch the forum frame. Or just use a link.
Wallpaper sized pictures arent kind to the forum frame.

˸
  • ˸

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:05 AM Edited by ˸, 11 February 2013 - 12:07 AM.

user posted image

I put a beta map of SA a while ago - enjoy wink.gif I used the maps from the driving school and races start points.

Click on the image on the next page to enlarge!

There are quite a lot of changes between this and the final map - one of them being a river by the Palamino Creek.

defjam1234
  • defjam1234

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:55 PM Edited by defjam1234, 28 February 2013 - 09:59 PM.

Everybody i have found some very rare pictures and the strategy and i'm going show it now

Beta pictures in official strategy to gta san andreas

There is a HQ version and a normal version of the strategy magazine just download it

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:13 PM Edited by GTASAddict, 20 April 2013 - 05:57 PM.

EDIT: << Merged 'new' topic into existing topic >>

Anyone know anything about the unused gangs?

Judging by Action Replay codes I found, Rockstar intended for there to be 10 gangs in San Andreas (like in Vice City) and for some reason, they erased gang #9 & #10. What were their intentions: Bikers or another gang from different a game? These gangs look identical to the Aztecas, & drive Sentinels. I doubt they wanted 3 gangs to look like the Aztecas. These gangs don't appear without PS2 cheat devices or PC mods.

Somehow when I say "unused", people think I mean the mafia, but the mafia (gang#6) is not unused because they have territory in Bayside Marina. If you get them as your least favorite gang it will say "Sindaccos". Again, the gangs I'm referring to look like the Aztecas, drive Sentinels and have no default territory unless using cheat devices (PS2) or mods (PC). This doesn't remotely describe the mafia.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:59 PM

I'm playing on PC and I never had Sindaccos in Bayside Marina. And I have played this game a lot. How did you get them to appear?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:04 PM Edited by lil weasel, 14 April 2013 - 07:32 PM.

< moved new topic >

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:08 AM Edited by GTASAddict, 23 April 2013 - 01:31 AM.

Come to think of it, I think the Sindaccos spawning in Bayside was due to a glitch. If you fly off the map for too long (PS2 only, I think), glitched territories will arise. This must have occurred after Freefall or ST. Marks Bistro. Regardless, the Sindacco mafia isn't one of the two gangs I'm referring to.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:57 PM Edited by lil weasel, 23 April 2013 - 01:28 AM.

EDIT: << Merged 'new' topic of Beta information to existing topic >>

Everyone knows about the Black drug dealer , the White hooded drug dealer , the Biker drug dealer , but very few seem to know about the unused Hispanic drug dealer . I found him when toying with Action Replay codes. Why was he erased from the game? Was there originally supposed to be a unique dealer for each gang?

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:25 AM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Monday, Apr 22 2013, 16:57)
EDIT: << Merged 'new' topic of Beta information to existing topic >>

Everyone knows about the Black drug dealer , the White hooded drug dealer , the Biker drug dealer , but very few seem to know about the unused Hispanic drug dealer . I found him when toying with Action Replay codes. Why was he erased from the game? Was there originally supposed to be a unique dealer for each gang?

HAHA, I listened to the "unused Hispanic drug dealer" and it's incredibly funny.

0:44: I'm like a public service, nobody can take me out
0:53: I really hate these drug addict fools, I want some better customers
1:10: Give me a break man, I got a wife and thirteen kids
3:23: If you got a habit I'm your priest lol.gif

Quotes from the video comments (currently top comments):

Uploader VeronicaBlush says:
. and you were going to be able to purchase drugs from them that had the same effect as in VC

What happened when you purchased drugs in VC?

She also says that you have to change some flags in order to get the bike drug dealer, but I'm pretty sure I've met him in Los Santos and I have never changed flags.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:42 AM Edited by GTASAddict, 16 May 2013 - 08:36 AM.

3:48-5:50- "Why are all my customers such losers?"
2:28-2:30: "Buy something or get lost, punk!"
2:32-2:33 "Hope you got a good dentist."

The Hispanic dealer had the most entertaining quotes of all the dealers making it a shame he was deleted. Luckily, I found ways to reintroduce him into the game.

As for the video makers comments: There were pills throughout Vice City that when picked up, temporarily increased your speed (plus strength & firepower) while slowing down game time as well as pedestrians. It's possible to introduce these drugs in San Andreas. However, the rules forbid me to discuss this (and reintroducing the Hispanic dealer) any further outside the "Cheats & Tricks" section because it requires PS2 cheat device (Codebreaker, Gameshark, Action Replay Max) codes. I don't know how to implement these things on PC, XBOX or PS3. Veronica never said what console she uses.

The thing with the Biker dealer is there is a regular pedestrian that uses his model, so it's very likely you encountered a regular biker instead of the biker dealer. If he doesn't talk to CJ, cross his arms, carry a gun & lots of cash, he's a regular pedestrian and not a dealer. I only managed to get him to appear in San Fierro; the Black dealer anywhere, the White dealer in Los Santos and the Hispanic dealer in Las Venturas.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Tuesday, Apr 23 2013, 22:42)

As for the video makers comments: There were pills throughout Vice City that when picked up, temporarily increased your speed (plus strength & firepower) while slowing down game time as well as pedestrians. It's possible to introduce these drugs in San Andreas. However, the rules forbid me to discuss this (and reintroducing the Hispanic dealer) any further outside the "Cheats & Tricks" section because it requires PS2 cheat device codes. I don't know how to implement these things on PC, XBOX or PS3. Veronica never said what console she uses.

I think I know what you mean! There's a cheat code for San Andreas that have a similar effect, but it has a reference to adrenaline, not drugs. It makes CJ very strong and everything is slow.

Strange that it's against the rules to discuss something that is a feature in a GTA game? It's almost too silly to be true. mercie_blink.gif

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Tuesday, Apr 23 2013, 22:42)
The thing with the Biker dealer is there is a regular pedestrian that uses his model, so it's very likely you encountered a regular biker instead of the biker dealer. If he doesn't talk to CJ, cross his arms, carry a gun & lots of cash, he's a regular pedestrian and not a dealer. I only managed to get him to appear in San Fierro; the Black dealer anywhere, the White dealer in Los Santos and the Hispanic dealer in Las Venturas.

Could it be that I met him as a drug dealer after using cheat codes? I don't have a PS2 cheat device, I just use button codes. I have a memory of him standing on the sidewalk, crossed arms and acting like a dealer. It's also possible that I saw it on Youtube.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:45 AM Edited by GTASAddict, 16 May 2013 - 08:37 AM.

"Adrenaline effects" is the proper term. What you describe correlates with this, so yeah, you know what I mean.

Silly, yes, but I got yelled at for it, so it's true.

Yeah, that's possible. The Biker dealer is supposed to only appear in Fierro, he might appear elsewhere with codes, glitches, bugs and etc. I've never managed to make it happen though.

Lone Rider
  • Lone Rider

Researcher And Coordinator

• Members
  • Lebanon

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:26 AM Edited by lightning123, 07 May 2013 - 03:40 PM.

deleted

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:55 AM

user posted image

Tampering with Skiller's pedestrian code digits brought me to this discovery.

Lone Rider
  • Lone Rider

• Members
  • Lebanon

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:49 AM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 05:55)
user posted image

Tampering with Skiller's pedestrian code digits brought me to this discovery.

Hey gtasaAddict you seem good at searching in the game files,and i am interested in it two.Can you search for any left overs of taking dope from dealers?and is it simple to bring back this feature?(I heard enough remain in the game files to bring it back...)

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

I derived my coding search expertise from Skills, Skiller, OrionSR & Ric-013. It's nice to encounter others who share my interests.

To answer your question, yes, though not exactly. There is a code that makes the beta/unused dope spawn in Grove Street, but it's only for the PS2. If you play on PS2 and have a Gameshark, Codebreaker or Action Replay Max, I can help you. I don't know how to bring back the feature of taking dope from the dealers, however.

Lone Rider
  • Lone Rider

• Members
  • Lebanon

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 13:24)
I derived my coding search expertise from Skills, Skiller, OrionSR & Ric-013. It's nice to encounter others who share my interests.

To answer your question, yes, though not exactly. There is a code that makes the beta/unused dope spawn in Grove Street, but it's only for the PS2. If you play on PS2 and have a Gameshark, Codebreaker or Action Replay Max, I can help you. I don't know how to bring back the feature of taking dope from the dealers, however.

Oh ok,thanks anyway!

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:15 PM

user posted image

Who's this?

Lone Rider
  • Lone Rider

• Members
  • Lebanon

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 14:15)
user posted image

Who's this?

That's a beta mission,along side a beta grove member.You can download him as a mod at gta garage (gta sa beta ped pack) icon14.gif
Notice cj's model looks different.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:17 PM Edited by GTASAddict, 16 May 2013 - 09:06 PM.

Thanks for the response; much appreciated. I forgot to mention I found it on Skiller & Edison Carters database. Unfortunately, (for me) they didn't list the code values for the PS2.

Here's another interesting discovery:

user posted image

Bikini wearing hotdog venders.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users