Haha that's brilliant!
By the way, if you go to the driving school (I think) there is a black and white map of the city somewhere. Can't remember where exactly, but SF is all very clear and... different.
It's the updated version of Weirdo's map (thanks) with the HD picture of SF from the driving school. As you can see, there are quite a few changes there. Here are some of them:
1. No bay Marina and a prototype of Alkatraz can be seen
2. The bay is noticeably shorter
3. No abandoned airstrip as we know it
4. The motorway ends in the middle of nowhere - the map probably wasn't finished then, or maybe that was the whole idea
5. There is a park in place of two perpendicular streets with the houses
6. The pier has a different shape
7. The Asian ship is missing
8. There is a water reservoir in the desert?!
9. Differently shaped road
10. Differently shaped intersection
11. Looks like a farm or a small factory of some sorts. It isn't in the final version of SA.
12. Multi-level intersection is replaced with simple junctions
13. Again, the bay was much longer - I was thinking it looked artificial when I played SA for the first time!
14. There are no chemical works there
15. The road system is all different in this area
16. Glen park didn't exist, or was much smaller. It looks like there are a few houses and a square pool in place of it.
17. The park was re-placed with a small court.
18. This runway is gone from the final version
Thanks to Topo1st and Weirdo for finding this out and for the efforts put in.
Edited by Лёшенька, 06 September 2010 - 08:22 AM.