Photo

[REL] Kelol's Vehicle Stats Mod

6 replies to this topic
Kelol
  • Kelol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:23 PM

A handling edit, making NRG 500 stats to Suzuki Hayabusa stats.
----------
----------
Only the NRG 500 is modded. There is no Suzuki model, but if you like, find a mod that has it and don't change stats except for dimensions. I will add more vehicles later. (for 0.11 there is going to be Harley Davidson fat boy handling + maybe a update for Suzuki) The acceleration of the bike is the biggest problem. It is quite slow for a GTA SA vehicle but it is based at real stats of hayabusa (2.7s for 0-100km, 7s for 0-200km). The stats are not real unless you use duck trick. (leaning forward a bit to duck behind handlebars) One thing is also a problem: it does not wheelie while accelerating unless you push wheelie button. That is because I could not make the bike to do wheelie without making sacrifices to acceleration or realism. (I tried to mod the force bike uses without buttons to lean back, but it drove under the ground?!) Some of the stats like weight, suspension, traction ratio and brake ratio are based on direct stats of Hayabusa. 6-speed transmission in SA is impossible. Brakes are weaker than orginal. (9 instead of 15) Brakes were just too unrealistically powerful. I tried to find real stats of Hayabusa braking power, but could not find anything. Installing is easy, just replace the handling file with this one. This works with 1.0. SA. For other versions you can try and I think it works because handling file is the same... Have fun! (And make a copy of SA files just for case.)
----------
----------
Major update for Suzuki Hayabusa + new bike: Harley-Davidson Fat Boy, replacing freeway's stats. Now the engine interia is based on the size of the engine. The drag is based on top speed, and the acceleration is based on real torque ratios. Fat boys acceleration is bit faster than the real (0-100km is 5s, real is 6s), but that will be probably fixed in the next patch. (0.12) In the next pach the new vehicle is KTM 125 Duke replacing Sanchez.
----------
----------
Sorry about not updating, since I have so much else to do and I have not found interest in this. I have had Its really hard to do real acceleration and top speed with real amount of vehicle weight. Especially with KTM, since top speed is so limited. So I tried million times and still, I am not so happy over the results. But, I gave my best shot. In 0.12 new vehicle is KTM 125 Duke. The suspension travels are now based on real values. In the next version (0.13) I am going to do my first car, and that is going to be nothing else than Bugatti Veyron.
----------
----------
Done. Even before 0.12 is accepted file. (takes days) Really much better than 0.12. That was quick, but I am really happy over results and Infernus handling is now Bugatti Veyron handling. I think acceleration is quite real compared to real bugatti. This time I got brakes accurately, although it locks without controller that has slider. (400km/h-0km/h braking in whopping 10 seconds) Suspension travel is based on real thing, and so are weight, turnweight, brake bias, grip ratio, of course top speed and acceleration and some other things. KTM and Harley got boost, now they are fast on downhill and duck trick and real without downhill or duck trick. KTM feels like moped, since SA has weird km/h. The Suzuki Hayabusa does not do a wheelie but is now way more realistic. (I couldn't get both without making it wheelie all the time.) I am hoping that in 0.14 I could get the dimensions right. But it is going to be hard. Anyway, enjoy the mod and 0.14 is coming, featuring Audi R8.

Mod page:

http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=17750

Rokas.
  • Rokas.

play it f*cking loud

• Members

Posted 29 August 2011 - 07:03 AM

is it so hard to copy paste the info to here so we don't have to be redirected to a different page?
and is it so hard to upload pictures and files on your own so some assholes like me wouldn't come here and complain?

Kelol
  • Kelol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 August 2011 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (Rokas. @ Monday, Aug 29 2011, 07:03)
is it so hard to copy paste the info to here so we don't have to be redirected to a different page?
and is it so hard to upload pictures and files on your own so some assholes like me wouldn't come here and complain?

Okay, I added the info.

And for your pictures and files thing, I have uploaded a file for it but it does not show up yet ("Files have been uploaded and will appear online shortly")

But if you actually read the thing, you must understand that only the stats of the vehicle are modded. How do I make pictures of that? Show you the top speed? Or show you the model of plain NRG 500?

Kelol
  • Kelol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:14 PM

New version of mod is out, 0.11, including Harley-Davidson Fat Boy stats.

Kelol
  • Kelol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:15 PM

New version, 0.12 including KTM 125 duke's stats.

Captaine-crabe
  • Captaine-crabe

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇

• Members

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:07 PM

is it so hard to upload pictures and files on your own so some assholes like me wouldn't come here and complain?

"This feature has partly been introduced to combat an influx of mods hosted at file sharing websites such as megaupload.com and rapidshare.com. The free solutions offered by many of these sites are designed for transfers of files between a select amount of users in a short amount of time. These download links will soon expire after posting, rendering the Mod Showroom archives useless to those browsing the forums in the future. Considering the ease and availability of mod hosting solutions that we and others now provide, and that these external solutions effectively equate to a mod being released 'by email' or to instant messaging contacts, any links at risk of expiring are now considered counterproductive and will be removed ."

(and yeah, taking screens of a handling mod is amazingly usefull)

ps: I will probably test this mod soon icon14.gif

Kelol
  • Kelol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:03 PM

0.13 Done, trough 0.12 still not in gta garage (takes years to get file approved.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users