Brotherhood of Bullets

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
819 replies to this topic
Wiemy
  • Wiemy

Respect is the ultimate currency

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE (TheLostGhettos @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 00:22)
QUOTE (Cpt Balllsack @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 04:57)
Listen, to all of the clans that think your so big & tough because you beat us in like 1 or 2 Clan Battles, you need to grow up and look at who the better clan is. BOB is on top at the moment. Any clan that thinks you are good enough to step up to us and take our position as #1 in the world. Go ahead and try. I Guarantee that you will get smacked. Stop thinking you guys are so much better than us just cause you got lucky and beat us one or two times. I will stop at this lesson, Dont run your mouth and get yourself into situations. Cause Im pretty sure mine, and Patriotic's M4A1 could shut your mouth for you. Thank you, and have a wonderful day. (:

stop lying to yourself dude the top of gta4 clans ARE 1.WOTN 2.DOW 3.TLG.........and just a BTW to B.O.B u guys arent at the top anymore were taking over and anyone that is in an alliance with us we will take you to the top with us and whoever isnt will be at the bottom of the food chain.And we will TAKE OVER GTA5 TOO IF B.O.B KEEPS IT UP THEIRS GONNA BE ALOT OF NEW CLANS IN GTA5 AND YOURS WONT BE TOP I CAN TELL U THAT MUCH.And back off my vids on utube rofl seriously.-_-

biggrin.gif lol lol.gif I can't stop laughing this is the biggest joke right? TLG is no where near top 100 clans, let alone top 3.

United States Army
  • United States Army

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:37 AM

i am a new clan i was wondering if you could help me get started can someone post on my page plz help

TheLostGhettos
  • TheLostGhettos

WOTN Military Chapter Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:46 AM

QUOTE (Wiemy @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 02:45)
Listen, to all of the clans that think your so big & tough because you beat us in like 1 or 2 Clan Battles, you need to grow up and look at who the better clan is. BOB is on top at the moment. Any clan that thinks you are good enough to step up to us and take our position as #1 in the world. Go ahead and try. I Guarantee that you will get smacked. Stop thinking you guys are so much better than us just cause you got lucky and beat us one or two times. I will stop at this lesson, Dont run your mouth and get yourself into situations. Cause Im pretty sure mine, and Patriotic's M4A1 could shut your mouth for you. Thank you, and have a wonderful day. (:

stop lying to yourself dude the top of gta4 clans ARE 1.WOTN 2.DOW 3.TLG.........and just a BTW to B.O.B u guys arent at the top anymore were taking over and anyone that is in an alliance with us we will take you to the top with us and whoever isnt will be at the bottom of the food chain.And we will TAKE OVER GTA5 TOO IF B.O.B KEEPS IT UP THEIRS GONNA BE ALOT OF NEW CLANS IN GTA5 AND YOURS WONT BE TOP I CAN TELL U THAT MUCH.And back off my vids on utube rofl seriously.-_-

biggrin.gif lol lol.gif I can't stop laughing this is the biggest joke right? TLG is no where near top 100 clans, let alone top 3.

keep telling yourself that weimy lol.I hope for your sake you dont get brought to the bottom with B.O.B im not gonna argue with you pricks so bye.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

Segern ar var!

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (TheLostGhettos @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 06:46)

keep telling yourself that weimy lol.I hope for your sake you dont get brought to the bottom with B.O.B im not gonna argue with you pricks so bye.

you're a deluded, mad, retarded coward... And you have my pity. wink.gif

TheLostGhettos
  • TheLostGhettos

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (Rofl50 @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 14:47)
QUOTE (TheLostGhettos @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 06:46)

you're a deluded, mad, retarded coward... And you have my pity. wink.gif

Says the one that grabbed choppers and RPG's that one match we had hahahaha and we were ahead by over ten kills ahaha im the coward I have never backed down from anything and this clan nor I ever will as long as im in charge.

TheGreasersGTA
  • TheGreasersGTA

The Greasers Gang

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:48 PM

I sit back and watch. I stay in the shadows for now. cool.gif

Cpt Balllsack
  • Cpt Balllsack

[FORSCOM] - Pvt. Ballsack

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:51 PM

Ahh, GTA is only full of Idiots with a 2nd Grade Education like the entire clan of the Lost Ghettos. A bunch of trash talking faggots who dont know sh*t about tactics. How about this, you guys go learn how to play the game. Learn some Tactics, learn how to spell, and then come back at us. Until you can graduate from Kindergarden, dont come back on this page. Thanks. (:

Boss Greaser
  • Boss Greaser

Together We Rise!

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:03 PM

Here's something B.O.B can play when there getting in choppers.

Cpt Balllsack
  • Cpt Balllsack

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

Hahaha. Your funny kid. We barely get into choppers. If we do, then we have either our actual Airforce do it,(because thats what their meant for), or our Army Pilots. We almost never get into them. Stop running your mouth and learn some tactics.

Boss Greaser
  • Boss Greaser

Together We Rise!

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

1. I don't know you.
2. I didn't allow you to speak slave.
3. Shut the f*ck up.

knaimpact
  • knaimpact

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (Boss Greaser @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 19:22)
1. I don't know you.
2. I didn't allow you to speak slave.
3. Shut the f*ck up.

user posted image

PATRIOTIC M4A1
  • PATRIOTIC M4A1

I Call that the "PAT Attack!"

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:25 PM

Well...... how about we have some Tdms shall we?

Boss Greaser
  • Boss Greaser

Together We Rise!

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:32 PM

We shall. icon14.gif

PATRIOTIC M4A1
  • PATRIOTIC M4A1

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

Once i get online icon14.gif

Cpt Balllsack
  • Cpt Balllsack

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

Lets f*ck these faggots up. icon14.gif

PATRIOTIC M4A1
  • PATRIOTIC M4A1

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:32 PM

Looking forward to it smile.gif

PunchyPhantom
  • PunchyPhantom

British Legionnaire

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:20 PM

OMG act ur age drivebye stop the arguing its just a game and you need to remember that so stop getting all worked up over whose better and who isnt if u wanna 3v3 or 2v2 contact me and ill set 1 up or how about u act like the man ur trying to be and 1v1 rofl for once ur all talk no action get a life u retarded sh*t talking dick peace out.

Wiemy
  • Wiemy

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:19 PM Edited by Wiemy, 24 April 2012 - 11:29 PM.

3 games 3 wins. Gtfo of our topic.
Two games there settings, 1 game our settings.
And kiwi had turbo.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Boss Greaser
  • Boss Greaser

Together We Rise!

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:20 PM

Oh wiemy, Ill see you in the future.

Wiemy
  • Wiemy

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (Boss Greaser @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 23:20)
Oh wiemy, Ill see you in the future.

Doubtful. You'll most likely be dead before you see me. ph34r.gif

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (Wiemy @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 23:19)
3 games 3 wins. Gtfo of our topic.
Two games there settings, 1 game our settings.
And kiwi had turbo.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

No I don't have a turbo, you can watch any one of our videos. I played the game for 3 years and picked up a few tricks along the way. Not here to stay so don't reply, I won't either.

TheLostGhettos
  • TheLostGhettos

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE (PunchyPhantom @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 21:20)
OMG act ur age drivebye stop the arguing its just a game and you need to remember that so stop getting all worked up over whose better and who isnt if u wanna 3v3 or 2v2 contact me and ill set 1 up or how about u act like the man ur trying to be and 1v1 rofl for once ur all talk no action get a life u retarded sh*t talking dick peace out.

im gonna 1v1 him tommorow dumbass....

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

Segern ar var!

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:17 AM

QUOTE (TheLostGhettos @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 01:59)
QUOTE (PunchyPhantom @ Tuesday, Apr 24 2012, 21:20)

im gonna 1v1 him tommorow dumbass....

I'll be waiting for that

Cpt Balllsack
  • Cpt Balllsack

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

I'll be there to record the 1v1, and watch you get slapped driveby. (:

PATRIOTIC M4A1
  • PATRIOTIC M4A1

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:57 PM

TLG is still on the topic?? get outta here

Wiemy
  • Wiemy

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:20 PM

Just thought I should show you the rage messages drivebye sent me after we slapped him.

This just shows his remarkable 2nd grade education considering im clearly an american. And you spelled whore wrong.
user posted image

user posted image

Ullyses
  • Ullyses

President of Black Label Society

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

Sorry guy but you don't have much room to talk, you did also talk trash in the lobby, me, kiwi, greaser, and drivebye remember. Also your entire clan did talk trash too. Just though I'd point that out.

TheLostGhettos
  • TheLostGhettos

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (Wiemy @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 21:20)
Just thought I should show you the rage messages drivebye sent me after we slapped him.

This just shows his remarkable 2nd grade education considering im clearly an american. And you spelled whore wrong.
user posted image

user posted image

IM HALLARIOUS THANKS FOR POSTING THIS LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ HAHHA lol.gif EVRYONE POST A COMMENT ABOUT THIS CAUSE THEY WERE TRASH TALKING TOO IN THE CLAN MATCH HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ullyses
  • Ullyses

President of Black Label Society

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE (TheLostGhettos @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 22:30)
QUOTE (Wiemy @ Wednesday, Apr 25 2012, 21:20)

user posted image

user posted image

IM HALLARIOUS THANKS FOR POSTING THIS LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ HAHHA lol.gif EVRYONE POST A COMMENT ABOUT THIS CAUSE THEY WERE TRASH TALKING TOO IN THE CLAN MATCH HAHAHAHAHAHA

Well said, I just really think they shouldn't talk about "trash talk" when they did it too. Brotherhood of Bullets has no room to talk.

Wiemy
  • Wiemy

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:35 PM

No sh*t we trash talked to you. I was just showing how hard drivebye was raging.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users