[VC|WIP] Grand Theft Auto: East Coast Stories

1,617 replies to this topic
ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:03 AM

Yep, that is exactly what I am talking about, he has also made some other ones for Vice City.

Swoorup
  • Swoorup

innovator

• Members

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:09 AM Edited by Swoorup, 28 November 2011 - 11:21 AM.

Yeah I have asked him about both of them! Ill upload the hack right away now once I'll compile the code

Ok uploaded:
dynamicAdj.flt - radar hack added
vcradar.img/dir - contains VC radars
default.dat - linked to vcradar.img

yojo2
  • yojo2

~y

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:46 PM

Sure, you can use my radar if you want. icon14.gif

dedsa94444
  • dedsa94444

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:11 PM

where is a patch?

dedsa94444
  • dedsa94444

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:59 AM

the mod is dead?

Swoorup
  • Swoorup

innovator

• Members

Posted 02 December 2011 - 09:42 AM Edited by Swoorup, 02 December 2011 - 09:47 AM.

No, it ain't but you can say that its kind of inactive right now. The patches are still being worked but the progress rate is not good.

Well really sorry about that

futureAllrounder
  • futureAllrounder

Stay cool!

• Members

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:32 PM

Jo Guys I got my pc updated to sell. my new PC comes as X-Mas gift. too bad all my info files came deleted with the update suicidal.gif I already forgot my Email password also the GTA Acc: futureModder(s) password icon13.gif But I'm even more intrested in ECS updates nowadays. inlove.gif
Good too I've got an idea for the ECS Missions Marker - Shall become green? I'm talking about the pink circle from VC which should become green with ECS. OK; You folks have to give the mod GTA 3 and VC feelings different as far as possible. GTA 3 tone is the best of all them GTA atmospheres Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif I appreciate your patience. good Luck

futureAllrounder
  • futureAllrounder

Stay cool!

• Members

Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:41 PM Edited by futureAllrounder, 05 December 2011 - 02:41 PM.

I've got again: a new idea! biggrin.gif LC + VC have become a better police (standard police better, 'cause there's more criminal) since 1991. so the police cars got faster and they got lot more stable. the hooter sound should be rebuild too. police men have become stronger so the nightsticks are way stronger.

After you took a look at the car replacement you will notice that the police car replacement is very unrealistic. I mean LVPD Cruiser means Las Venturas Police Department. In Liberty- and Vice City? notify.gif You should update LC + VC police car(s) into new one models. It would be more real like. I think its even more fun and action, if you have to fight an enemy who's actually a very well fighter/DRIVER. thats also much more collected with stunts and crashs. cool.gif

Are you folks able to think more future- or past like? if one city LOCATION got special cars, another City won't have all of them too. especially GTA which already got different cars for each city. you also have to remember that gta vc traffic is edit able = several cars per city? radiostations and weapons* are fine because it's more international. and it's well ordered. that means more action, fun and a better story tone for downloaders.

now we're finally getting to player animations sleepy.gif . basicly i don't now whats good to be added for it. action, pain, fun, trick? I guess fighting doesn't have something based on storyline. only because Toni used to have a special fighting style in LCS. but the LCS fighting style is almost perfect - if you could bring it on, i think everyone will get on well with it. when no one have it, you all should get fighting styles from mods or gta games. a kung fu-tricking style would be awesome.

*weapons a good replacement for fist would be fingerless- or style gloves with iron brooches. wink.gif

here http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=15721 is a cool mod for landed pickups like weapons. just ask him or her to use the mod for your own scripting. a landed pickup without effects and smaller looks much better. it also includes new perfect money

Swoorup
  • Swoorup

innovator

• Members

Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:56 PM Edited by Swoorup, 04 December 2011 - 05:00 PM.

Thanks for the ideas. Really appreciate what you have said!
A glowing green one, marker would look good.
I have also thought about shrinking the peds and vehicles sizes with respect to the world so that it would be more realistic like in IV!!

But the problem is that my schedules are kinda busy these days as I am in the midst of getting admission to a university whereas the other team members are busy with their personal matters or some other works.

However, at this moment we shouldnt (I mean only myself) start with those ideas and work on it because there are other important works to do. First of all a texturing and modelling is needed at the time, also a small scripting of generic objects (rotatables, movables, trains, ships,etc), bug fixes and hacks. I will be starting to texture though. And lets see If I could pull out some modellings myself

Keep in touch though

futureAllrounder
  • futureAllrounder

Stay cool!

• Members

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:30 PM

@Swoorup

You are right! that were only good ideas but there're some important things to be done.

Shrikning the peds, vehicles aso? cookie.gif sounds like an interesting thing which could make it in later patchs.

now: whats with the police? don't know what you know- and think about midtown madness, but the police there is great and I think much better than GTA VC police, because they are never boring, more action. no wiry things who has been deleted fastly.
a good opponent, thats what I'm talking about. you talked 'bout trains and ships too. is that possible in gta VC? as object or vehicle? sounds all good. I hope I don't waste your time that much. let me know, if I do.

futureAllrounder
  • futureAllrounder

Stay cool!

• Members

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:54 PM

There're ain't any more gangs in ECS? If that is true, you might add Gang "people" as regular pedistrians.

Of course sound with them. biggrin.gif

GTA San Andreas- and LCS Gang-Peds.

futureAllrounder
  • futureAllrounder

Stay cool!

• Members

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:52 PM

I found a Toni Cipriani Model pack
includes a lot of clothes.

http://www.thegtapla...-models-pack-v2

Ashwin.Star
  • Ashwin.Star

I'm a Business Boy Now !

• Members
  • India

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:34 AM

@ futureAllrounder,
sorry but,
we have a beautiful option of user posted image
you are using an ugly way to increase your post.

futureAllrounder
  • futureAllrounder

Stay cool!

• Members

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:10 AM Edited by futureAllrounder, 22 December 2011 - 11:14 AM.

@Ashwin

nononono whatsthat.gif

I got ideas which I post after another (idea) After my posts I wanted to edit. You know I can't delete my posts.

Ashwin.Star
  • Ashwin.Star

I'm a Business Boy Now !

• Members
  • India

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:35 PM

@Team
hi Frinds,
i am buying a new system in the month of April after the final examination of class X,
so i will be able to Contribute more & more as well as i can start modding again,

@futureAllrounder
its ok,
you may request to enable your signature click me,
bye,

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:48 AM

any news?

Swoorup
  • Swoorup

innovator

• Members

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:51 PM

Wait...

futureAllrounder
  • futureAllrounder

Stay cool!

• Members

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:55 PM

http://www.moddb.com...-sanandreas-mod

this is for vice city. some gta sa features to vc and peds, sounds, vehicles all comes from sa.

Bondergomme
  • Bondergomme

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:18 AM

1 month later and no news... I wait

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:43 AM

When us beta testers get updates?

Ashwin.Star
  • Ashwin.Star

I'm a Business Boy Now !

• Members
  • India

Posted 06 February 2012 - 02:40 AM

@Team
i am back, just waiting for others,

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:05 AM

QUOTE (ShakingASS @ Monday, Feb 6 2012, 12:43)

It seems the modding team has fallen apart for now so there has not been any more progress for people to test or us to show, we will try and get this mod rolling again, but for now dont expect much.

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:41 AM

QUOTE (ALMOST610 @ Monday, Feb 6 2012, 05:05)
QUOTE (ShakingASS @ Monday, Feb 6 2012, 12:43)

It seems the modding team has fallen apart for now so there has not been any more progress for people to test or us to show, we will try and get this mod rolling again, but for now dont expect much.

Same here on my mod but straighten them up.III era modding is going dead but i have faith still.Wish you luck on the mod.

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Feroci Racing
  • Poland

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (ShakingASS @ Monday, Feb 6 2012, 06:41)
III era modding is going dead

Bullsh*t.

Ashwin.Star
  • Ashwin.Star

I'm a Business Boy Now !

• Members
  • India

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:32 PM

VC Modding will never dead Until I AM ALIVE!
NO Chance! & Don't use that Sentence Again,

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:07 PM

I hope not.

Swoorup
  • Swoorup

innovator

• Members

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:30 PM

Since Rocker has not made any comeback, the ownership of this topic should be changed. Much time of my time has been spent on researching the exe with good but slow outcomes.

Don't tell me that III era modding is dead. Every time we are away, we have learnt much than before. It is just a matter of applying knowledge we have gained. Don't believe me? Ask Ashwani! smile.gif
Think positive smile.gif

And I finally figured out how to properly mask the texture. Its the exact same way the R* has used to make radar borders in the circular shape. I can show the demo to you guys who are interested. I am now gonna use this technique to make the HUD and other 2d elements.

Stentrion
  • Stentrion

The Phoenix Aviation

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

Cheers to the team for their great work. And I am sure that you guys won't give up. Keep up the spirit.

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:16 PM

I hope the best.

Swoorup
  • Swoorup

innovator

• Members

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:43 PM Edited by Swoorup, 11 February 2012 - 07:51 PM.

@Team
Do you have any issues on updates that were to be released for Beta 1? So far I had none. I think we'd better release it now because its already been late. And I no crashes on the updates. This must be a strategic move. that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

EDIT: Ashwin since you are here from now, let me tell you our policy. Please do keep yourself updated with the mod from now on and report bugs if you find any except for the water issues.

I will concentrate to that water thingy after finishing the HUD(It is taking me a lot of time seriously due to lack of ideas on positioning them). Also has Maxorator reported anything about the dynamic waterpro.dat?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users