Hey, glad to see you back. Congrats for the award. biggrin.gif

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:53 AM

QUOTE (alifjenius)
Since there are tough candidates namely "Hell on Wheels" and "Life in San Diablo" which I think will deserve this medal more than me. Hell on Wheels looks so promising since the maker didn't use DYOM for making that one.

I was surprised too. Placed my bet on Hell on Wheels and failed. By the way, thanks for your compliments. And congrats, you really deserve it.

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:35 PM

Oh man, a lot of PM that has to be sent for people that congratulated me

Thank you for all you guys. And thanks SP for pinning my topic smile.gif Once again, I couldn't have this without you guys

And good news, I just find out that my GTA SA is working again. I'll continue making mission for SA Noire as soon as possible

Stuntzman
  • Stuntzman

CAN YOU DIG IT!?

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:42 PM

Congrats, man. I gotta catch up, it's been so long since I last played it!

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:38 PM

Time to unpin this now.

Once again, congratulations. icon14.gif

fernando52
  • fernando52

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:14 PM

Alif When the Chapter Four ?? I LIKE in FRIST MISSION That very funny biggrin.gif Hurry release chapter 4 i need that biggrin.gif biggrin.gif cool.gif cool.gif

_Ghost97
  • _Ghost97

This is 'Nam, baby!

• Members

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (fernando52 @ Saturday, May 26 2012, 12:14)
Alif When the Chapter Four ?? I LIKE in FRIST MISSION That very funny biggrin.gif Hurry release chapter 4 i need that biggrin.gif biggrin.gif cool.gif cool.gif

Be patient. He's probably busy with his life

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:23 AM Edited by shiva s, 19 June 2012 - 10:25 AM.

DLC: Murderer in Yellow Car

For more details, check my latest post in Designers' Lounge.
Here's a preview of the case
http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=19621
The full DLC case is coming soon ...
Please leave your feedbacks about the mission.

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:50 AM

I've decided to upload the part 1 of the DLC which contains only 3 missions. It will keep S.A. Noire alive for a while. I've started working on the next missions. Please, play and give feedbacks.
http://dyom.gtagames...t=show&id=19758

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

Noob designer :D

• Members

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:22 AM

You still on this sh*t man? I really love it. It gave me a good laugh. I LOL'ed hard when you introduced that ''brand new car'' in Chapter 1, mission 2. Keep it up, waiting.

RussianMobster
  • RussianMobster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:03 PM Edited by RussianMobster, 27 July 2013 - 11:47 PM.

Hey, I wanna give a feedback to this mission pack.
I'm a little bit disappointed...
First of all it's a good story and nice missions with all these objects and many actors it shows that you've put much work in the missions.
But the story and most of the missions have nothing to do with NOIRE!

1. I expected Detective Investigations. The first mission was okay. Then the bank robbery and the security van was okay too. At Chapter 2 the Turismo case missions were nice too. But the rest was just shooting and violence. Where are the investigations?? Where is the case that "don't gives you sleep at night"?? You know what I mean?

2. Noire means (as far as I know) a police investigation story in the 40's-50's but there's only a police/army story in 2009-2011.

3. The time traveling and the sky is annoying. You put too much fun and unrealistic things with the sky and that the main character speaks to the players. A Noire must be serious and dark.

4. Most of all: There's just no Noire and Detective feeling.

Sorry, but you failed with the NOIRE Project. Don't get it wrong, the missions are good aswell as the story. If it's just a mission pack with police action story it would be okay. But there are no real investigations, no real detectives and no noire feeling. The only thing is the name, and that's sad because someone who maybe would do some good Noire missions can't use this name anymore. If you continue the story PLEASE do more detective cases and investigations!! Otherwise the name just makes no sense!

EDIT: I'll check out now the DLC Missions by Shiva, I hope they're real Noire Cases!
EDIT 2: Seriously? Wife of the Sky? Sorry but worst idea ever put the f*ckin sky in a comedy mission pack or whatever but it just don't fits in a NOIRE!!!!

Abeer
  • Abeer

When you are down to nothing, God is up to something.

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:16 AM

First of you took the concept of SA Norie in a wrong way, you need to understand that SA is not an investigation game, its an action/shooting game so you canít expect that kind of investigation which you are imagining

And secondly DYOM is just an SA mod which has its limits, the designer has proven his skill and creativity of which the mission pack speaks by itself and I believe that itís one of the best mp and It would be wrong to say that it failed.

No offense but if you feel it that way, why don't you give a try to make an NOIRE Project and prove your point

RussianMobster
  • RussianMobster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:58 PM

No it's not failed. But it failed in that way that it has nothing to do with NOIRE.
The mission designer chose the name because of L.A. Noire.

The name is just a fail! If you choose this name then make missions that fits to the name.

Be Kowalski
  • Be Kowalski

"Black and white's gotta be in you."

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:28 PM

@RussianMobster, there're actually two things common in both L.A. Noire and S.A. Noire. Both events are after a war (Civil War in S.A. and World War II in L.A.) and you're an veteran of it and then you become a cop, then a detective.

Also, an S.A. Noire is, at least I say that, an parody/comedy version of L.A. Noire, just like the movie "The Naked Gun" is an parody/comedy version of "Lethal Weapon" movie, and it's for us to make us laugh, not to make our underwear squeezed at passing cases, if you know what I mean.

And if you wanna play a DYOM version of L.A. Noire, check out Cold Year MissionPack/StoryLine by DoublePulse and LnD.

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:19 PM Edited by Alif Akbar, 12 January 2014 - 02:24 PM.

Sorry for a huge bump. But you know what ? As soon as I finished the chapter 2 of The Unfinished Business I will continue this missions pack. 

I lost some tracks for this missions pack and lost previous editable missions, so it may take a while before I can be back on track

Of course the mission will going to be easier since we lost the "health regeneration" bug. But I won't leave the other element of SA Noire for sure

Cheers

EDIT : Oh yeah, for "Russian Mobster" whether you still read this or not. Well, you take the concept "Noire" for way too much. Come on, this is DYOM, we don't have to take the real concept from what we see in the real world, we can make it different here.

People's perception are different, yes. And well, I take critics, if you dissapointed then be dissapointed, if you fine with it then be fine with it. Cheers, man

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None
  • Best DYOM Mission 2013 "Max Parker"

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:45 PM

That would be great if you continue on this.

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:43 PM

Hey, just like I promised after I finished Act 2 of The Unfinished Business, I will continue this missions pack

One thing I have to ask before I continue it, do you prefer I continue this missions pack using normal missions pack or storyline ? Or both like I do in The Unfinished Business ?

Should I make a poll for this ?

Cheers

QaiserH
  • QaiserH

Dialouges Writer

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:04 AM

Great Topic Dude And Your Missions Are Awesome  :lol:

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:15 PM Edited by AnDReJ98, 03 June 2014 - 05:19 PM.

I've played those missions a long ago, and i would need to replay them to give fully feedback since i don't remember many things. Anyway, i'm looking forward new missions in new DYOM version.

But from what i remember, i can say i liked feel of investigations in style of San Andreas. Also, in early missions, giving player weak weapons was good idea, so player must find cover, kill enemies and take their weapons for example.

Missions are various (as it would be normal for theme like this) and have medium difficulty, what is really good. I would like to see more, missions made with newest version. I will also give bigger feedback. I'm waiting, keep it up! :^:  

I just remembered i wrote on one of your missions, comment 'Not bad'. Huh, I don't know why i didn't explain why and how, thought i meant that in good way, but it was long ago.

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 June 2014 - 04:51 PM

Guys, I've uploaded the next mission of SA Noire. Mission #4.3 or #26

Memories and Drugs

Gosh, I can't believe it has 100 objectives there. My first ever :)
Anyway, expecting feedbacks from you guys. It's been almost 3 years since I last uploaded SA Noire's mission

Cheers

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:07 PM

I just finished playing your mission. I'll first tell you the bad point, less humor. This 'mind game' or whatever is it called, makes this mission-pack somehow 'unprofessional', i don't know, i just can't see it going this way. Anyway mission is good, no gameplay, but continuing  through the story. I'll also play the next missions. Good work! :^:  

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:16 PM

I'll be waitin' for you to finish this chapter, then gonna get right back to it! Aww crap man I remember the times I made the trailer for you. It's been a loooong time and we gone a loooong way since then.

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:25 PM

I just finished playing your mission. I'll first tell you the bad point, less humor. This 'mind game' or whatever is it called, makes this mission-pack somehow 'unprofessional', i don't know, i just can't see it going this way. Anyway mission is good, no gameplay, but continuing  through the story. I'll also play the next missions. Good work! :^:

Ahhh I see, I'm trying to add those kind of humors but it doesn't really work, right ?
And about the mind game, how can you explain "unprofessional ?" You mean it's not on the right path ? Not SA Noire's style ?

And Notna, it was almost 3 years ago. Alright then, I'm waiting for your MP too.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:36 PM

Well, yes. I think it doesn't belong to MP like this. Keep the style you had in earlier missions, i think it would work better. Mind game would work better at MPs such as Dream Hunters or something like that. About humor, i don't see the problem with it only if it's limited, what is opposite in this mission. Anyway, it's only my opinion, and this is surely your choice. 

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:50 AM Edited by Alif Akbar, 08 June 2014 - 03:51 AM.

Guys, I've uploaded the next mission of SA Noire. Mission #4.4 or #27

Trucks and Sources

Expecting feedbacks from you guys.

Cheers.

@Andrej : Well, I'm trying to get back on the path. And this mission above is what I can do. Thanks for your suggestion anyway.

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:55 PM

Guys, I've uploaded the next mission. Mission #4.5 or #28

Dens of The Death

Expecting feedback, guys. Cheers.

chetanhaobijam
  • chetanhaobijam

Player Hater

• New Members
  • India

Posted A week ago

Just played those mssions and really enjoyed them. Those war/memories missions were nice to play. Some missions were easy while some were hard like the funeral one in which three hunters attack the player and in 'Nowhere to go' where the player have to chase the turismo car. There were no blips of the car on radar and I have to search for it in whole San Fiero. And I really like the humor in it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users