[Mission Pack] S.A. Noire

214 replies to this topic
alifjenius
  • alifjenius

I'm back (again)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:17 AM

[Attention] Mission 21 or 3.6 Released !

Potassium Cyanide

The decision part is inspired from mati . I give him credits for this mission

Enjoy the mission

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:41 AM Edited by Notna, 01 October 2011 - 07:43 AM.

All right, I played the new mission.
It was great as always, and I love the style what you use. Characters knowing that it is just a DYOM mission, it is great biggrin.gif
There was a little bug or something, cause outside the cafe was one enemy, and I didn't kill him, so after I killed the enemies on the boat I had to go all way back to the cafe and kill that enemy.
That decision part inspired from mati was also great. I like it, very much.

Keep the great work going! icon14.gif

alifjenius
  • alifjenius

I'm back (again)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:47 AM Edited by alifjenius, 01 October 2011 - 08:15 AM.

QUOTE (Notna @ Saturday, Oct 1 2011, 14:41)
All right, I played the new mission.
It was great as always, and I love the style what you use. Characters knowing that it is just a DYOM mission, it is great biggrin.gif
There was a little bug or something, cause outside the cafe was one enemy, and I didn't kill him, so after I killed the enemies on the boat I had to go all way back to the cafe and kill that enemy.
That decision part inspired from mati was also great. I like it, very much.

Keep the great work going!  icon14.gif

Oh God ! I forgot to hide that actor ! Sorry DYOMers !
Thanks for the report, that wasn't a bug, that's my stupid mistake

EDIT : The mission is fixed now. The link is still the same. I already hide the enemy actor that waiting you outside the cafe, so when you attempt to chase the boat, you don't have to go back to the cafe and kill that actor

Link for the fixed version (told ya, it's still the same)

alifjenius
  • alifjenius

I'm back (again)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:59 AM

[Attention]Mission 22 or 3.7 Released !

Mr. Moonlight

The last part of the investigation. I already planned the last mission, so this mission is not the end

Give me feedback after playing the mission and enjoy the mission !

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2011 - 10:11 AM

Played the mission.

For some reason, it crashes always in the same point - after John blows the silos at the drug factory.
So, I can't play the mission to the end, but that point what I can, awesome.

Is there a possibility that Neil Shortbottom is a parody of Neville Longbottom from HP-series? biggrin.gif

alifjenius
  • alifjenius

I'm back (again)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 October 2011 - 10:18 AM

QUOTE (Notna @ Sunday, Oct 2 2011, 17:11)
Played the mission.

For some reason, it crashes always in the same point - after John blows the silos at the drug factory.
So, I can't play the mission to the end, but that point what I can, awesome.

Is there a possibility that Neil Shortbottom is a parody of Neville Longbottom from HP-series? biggrin.gif

Hmmmm, sometimes I got that crash too, but played the mission again and it worked properly
How many times you play them ?

You the only one who noticed that, by far. Yes, he is

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2011 - 10:33 AM Edited by Notna, 02 October 2011 - 10:38 AM.

Oki, tried it for the 4th time and it didn't crash.

As I previously said, awesome. I don't know what else I can say about it, but one thing I noticed.
In the last cutscene, your forgot to teleport the player far away. Because when it shows behind John's and Ringo's back, there is an another John with AK-47 in the background.
But yeah, great work, when is the next chapter coming? Keep it up icon14.gif

YESHHH!!!!!! 1 000 000 POINTS FOR ME!

alifjenius
  • alifjenius

I'm back (again)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 October 2011 - 10:42 AM Edited by alifjenius, 02 October 2011 - 10:49 AM.

QUOTE (Notna @ Sunday, Oct 2 2011, 17:33)
Oki, tried it for the 4th time and it didn't crash.

As I previously said, awesome. I don't know what else I can say about it, but one thing I noticed.
In the last cutscene, your forgot to teleport the player far away. Because when it shows behind John's and Ringo's back, there is an another John with AK-47 in the background.
But yeah, great work, when is the next chaoter coming? Keep it up  icon14.gif

YESHHH!!!!!! 1 000 000 POINTS FOR ME!

Yeah, I noticed that too. (Well, is it a coincidence that I see John holding Ak47 like you too ?)

Uh, 4 time, is that the only time that you finally play the mission without getting crash at all ?
I'm going to release the fix version when I upload the .zip file, since only 1 mission left in this chapter
The last mission I uploaded is not the last mission from the chapter. I plan another mission but it doesn't have connection with the investigation (this mission is going to affect the new chapter)

I think I'm going to make this mission and the new chapter next week, because I have to prepare for my mid-term test at my school

EDIT : Thank you (once again) to Notna to report my stupid mistake. I already edit the mission which has the same link. Now you won't see another John in the final cutscene if you play the mission and ended up in the cutscene range

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

Ten Outta Fish

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:34 AM

Nice ending of the case for sure, mate!

Sorry for so late feedback, I was out of internet for two days.

Going to play the next missions, I just hope you'll update this a little faster.

Keep the good work!

kishkan99
  • kishkan99

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:42 PM Edited by kishkan99, 04 October 2011 - 05:49 PM.

There are two bugs while playing the mission 'Please, Mr.Barber'. When I played the first time, my game crashed while I was at the cutscene where John threw the grenades. Then the bug was gone when I played the second time, but when John entered the Buffalo, he died in an instant. When I tried it the third time, it worked and NO BUGS were there.

P.S. In the 6th mission where John tells that the drug factory was destroyed in 1992, it is a reference to one of the San Fierro missions (Forgot the name).

alifjenius
  • alifjenius

I'm back (again)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:31 AM

First of all, thanks for all DYOMers in this forum ! This topic achieved 3000 Views and 100 replies. Thank you so much !

Sorry for bad post format, because I use my mobile phone to post this

@kishkan99 : Don't get in the buffalo before the "get in one of your car" objective show. This is because I hide the buffalo and you're dissappear with that car (which mean you are wasted)

P.S. Yes, the mission name is "Yay Ka Boom Boom"

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 07 October 2011 - 10:35 AM

Just finished Chapter 2, It was funny and yes it's a very good mission. I laugh hard at the part (last part of ch.2 if I recall) where Paul assigned the Hotdog Vendor to be the new Sheriff. I still laugh by just recalling that scene! PARTY! icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

- 9.8/10 for me cookie.gif cookie.gif

alifjenius
  • alifjenius

I'm back (again)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 October 2011 - 10:43 AM

QUOTE (IXMJXI @ Friday, Oct 7 2011, 17:35)
Just finished Chapter 2, It was funny and yes it's a very good mission. I laugh hard at the part (last part of ch.2 if I recall) where Paul assigned the Hotdog Vendor to be the new Sheriff. I still laugh by just recalling that scene! PARTY! icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

- 9.8/10 for me cookie.gif cookie.gif

Thanks a lot for your reply and glad you enjoy the missions. 9.8 is the best rating so far, so thanks a lot
And thanks for recalling that scene biggrin.gif

IX-MJ-XI
  • IX-MJ-XI

Creations

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 07 October 2011 - 10:48 AM

QUOTE (alifjenius @ Friday, Oct 7 2011, 10:43)
QUOTE (IXMJXI @ Friday, Oct 7 2011, 17:35)
Just finished Chapter 2, It was funny and yes it's a very good mission. I laugh hard at the part (last part of ch.2 if I recall) where Paul assigned the Hotdog Vendor to be the new Sheriff. I still laugh by just recalling that scene! PARTY!  icon14.gif   icon14.gif   icon14.gif

- 9.8/10 for me cookie.gif   cookie.gif

Thanks a lot for your reply and glad you enjoy the missions. 9.8 is the best rating so far, so thanks a lot
And thanks for recalling that scene biggrin.gif

Well, In my opinion it's a smart move to make it a funny but serious story.

Takahiro855
  • Takahiro855

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:27 PM

loved your missions waiting for chapter 4 xD i love funny moments and [time travel] which made it unique so much

alifjenius
  • alifjenius

I'm back (again)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 October 2011 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE (Takahiro855)
loved your missions waiting for chapter 4 xD i love funny moments and [time travel] which made it unique so much

Thanks for your feedback. Glad you like the mission

Okay, the last mission from Chapter 3 is uploaded.

Back from the U.S.S.R

Remember when I tell SatournFan that I won't put Russian Mafia in this missions pack ? I lied tounge2.gif
I want this storyline coincide with my BUYSAG's mission, so I put Russian Mafia in this mission pack
Sorry for all the Russian in this forum (especially SatournFan)

Ok, the missions pack is uploaded

Missions Pack for Chapter 3

Enjoy !

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:53 AM

I played the mission.

Like always awesome. This time, there was few gameplay, but it was still amazing. There was great use of cutscenes, good camera angles etc.
Was interesting that you involved your BUYSAG characters in this mission. Can't wait how the story continues!

How many chapters are you planning?

Keep up the awesome work! icon14.gif

alifjenius
  • alifjenius

I'm back (again)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:56 AM

QUOTE (Notna @ Friday, Oct 14 2011, 16:53)
I played the mission.

Like always awesome. This time, there was few gameplay, but it was still amazing. There was great use of cutscenes, good camera angles etc.
Was interesting that you involved your BUYSAG characters in this mission. Can't wait how the story continues!

How many chapters are you planning?

Keep up the awesome work! icon14.gif

Thanks. You always the first for commenting the newest mission
I'm planning 2 more chapters. Maybe 3 or more if I don't have any ideas for another missions pack

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

Ten Outta Fish

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:30 AM

sh*t, man, you just stabbed me in the back by doing this!
Anyway, gave it a try. Long, but still not boring. I like your missions so far.
But... Man, f*ckin' Russian Mafia! Again?
Keep the good work!

alifjenius
  • alifjenius

I'm back (again)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:36 AM

QUOTE (SatournFan @ Saturday, Oct 15 2011, 12:30)
sh*t, man, you just stabbed me in the back by doing this!
Anyway, gave it a try. Long, but still not boring. I like your missions so far.
But... Man, f*ckin' Russian Mafia! Again?
Keep the good work!

Sorry, I know you will be dissapointed
Well, you're not the part of the mafia right ? This is because I don't have any ideas for the BUYSAG mission so I coincide this storyline with my BUYSAG
I will consider about this. Maybe I'll change the Russian into Italian, I don't know... (I have to edit "Back from the U.S.S.R" into.... maybe "Back from the Byzantium Emperium" ?)

Hey, why you say "Keep the good work" if you don't want Russian mafia to be involved ?

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

Ten Outta Fish

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 15 October 2011 - 05:58 AM

I'm f*ckin' 14 years old kid, how the hell I can be a part of mafia?
Lol, I didn't want to be rude.
And I said "keep the good work" only because you have your great work and you must go on, no matter what's happening.

alifjenius
  • alifjenius

I'm back (again)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 October 2011 - 10:23 AM

[Attention] I'm sorry, but I'll hold this missions pack
No more missions from now on, because I'm focusing on BUYSAG, which John Lemon will take a part in the missions

Sorry folks, a lot of you might be dissapointed. I have a lot of ideas for this missions pack actually, but a game in DYOM forum make me hold this missions pack

I may continue this missions pack in the 1st December or in the new year of 2012. Sorry for this bad news, I hope you understand...

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2011 - 10:24 AM

That's... But I fully understand you.
However, can't wait until the date you continue this one.

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

Ten Outta Fish

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 15 October 2011 - 10:26 AM

Man, if you have ideas, why holding?
I understand, BUYSAG and all... But this is forum game, it won't run away!
Well, I'll wait.

alifjenius
  • alifjenius

I'm back (again)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 October 2011 - 10:36 AM

@ SatournFan & Notna : Thanks for the attention. You guys always help me to keep this missions pack alive. Thank you so much

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

Ten Outta Fish

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:48 AM

That was too f*ckin' long without your freakin' missions!

When to wait for an update, alif?

alifjenius
  • alifjenius

I'm back (again)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:53 AM

@ SatournFan : I'll make the mission from John's POV after I make the Andrey's POV. Yes, I'm going to continue this missions pack

kishkan99
  • kishkan99

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:08 PM

This is what I think about the first two missions of Chapter 4.
1st mission: John gets promoted to BUYSAG along with Ringo. His Buffalo is in BUYSAG department as Ringo brought it here. Even his 'brand new' car is here as Sean brought it here too. Now John has to focus on some crimes now. You think of any crimes of your own alif.
2nd mission: It's CJ's brother Sweet's birthday. Everyone goes to see him. When Sweet goes out to check on something he is shot and killed and is taken to a hostipal for treatment. Now John has got to find out who killed Sweet. He heads to Ganton. Then suddenly he gets attacked by the Ballas and Vagos, the enemies of Grove. The Ballasand Vagos has become stronger than in 1992 and they are trying to kill John and CJ. Both of them take them out and find out which gang and their member injured Sweet.

That's all I got now.

alifjenius
  • alifjenius

I'm back (again)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 October 2011 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (kishkan99)
2nd mission: It's CJ's brother Sweet's birthday. Everyone goes to see him. When Sweet goes out to check on something he is shot and killed and is taken to a hostipal for treatment. Now John has got to find out who killed Sweet. He heads to Ganton. Then suddenly he gets attacked by the Ballas and Vagos, the enemies of Grove. The Ballasand Vagos has become stronger than in 1992 and they are trying to kill John and CJ. Both of them take them out and find out which gang and their member injured Sweet.

I like the idea for this mission. I don't know exactly what are you talking about in the 1st mission

john12
  • john12

Good Bye!

• Members

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:01 AM Edited by john12, 30 October 2011 - 10:18 AM.

Hmm thats good plan man cj is back and sweet is dead, what about kendal? Is she also dead ? tounge.gif And yup, try to focus more on travelling alright. So that John can quickly go here there. Hey how did the new car came? I thought it was blasted by mafias. anyway its your mission and creativity so good luck and rating he he = 9.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users