[Mission Pack] S.A. Noire

208 replies to this topic
Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:36 AM

Played new missions. Simply cool, but still, I'm disappointed a little without a gunfight, even a little.

Keep the good work!

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:44 AM

[ATTENTION] Update Mission 3.3 or 18

Hard Suspect

A mission based on 2 forum's member post : MegaDas14 and SatournFan

Why ? MegaDas14 give me a suggestion to make a mission that containing "follow a suspect" objective. So I make this mission. Thanks for the idea !
QUOTE (MegaDas14)
you could follow a suspect with a car

And, SatournFan dissastified with no gunfight in the previous mission, so I made a gunfight in this mission

Oh, and I'd like to give you tips while following the suspects :
- Don't get too near to the suspect
- Use the police car that spawned after the cutscene or simply jack civilian's car
- Use the enviroment of San Fierro (downhill, uphill, building) to take cover from the wife's rifle
- Don't lost them ! Or if you lost them, simply search for "Detour" board that will lead you to the suspect's house

Enjoy the mission and give me feedback

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 11 September 2011 - 07:35 AM

Well, I played the mission. Nice, good gunfight, hard car chase, everything's fine.

Waiting for the next, keep up the good work!

MegaDas14
  • MegaDas14

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:46 AM

I played the mission,but it's to hard to follow that car (at least imo).I mean it's cool that you managed to stay not too close to the car,but don't give the actors so powerful weapons,such as a rifle.Give them a pistol or micro-smg.Anyway I failed the mission twice and finished it at the third attempt.The problem is that you can lose the suspect very easy and the the cop car isn't BP.

Sorry for being such a 'nazi',but it's better to design a mission so an average player can pass it.When you play a mission it's supposed to be fun,not to squeeze your brains to pass it. tounge.gif

maliksusanto
  • maliksusanto

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:02 PM

I am going to play Part 2,Nice mission

Gorgonit
  • Gorgonit

Ol' crumpy bastard

• Members

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:51 PM

You're rockin' with these missions man, about the mission Hard Suspect, I did not had any problem with the crazy wife, I just didn't followed the pizza guy, instead of that, I used the Detour signs.

BDR
  • BDR

DYOM User

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2011 - 07:49 PM

I get a crash at the 2nd mission of Chapter 1, right after it says: DYOM player, be ready for time travel."

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (BDR @ Sunday, Sep 18 2011, 02:49)
I get a crash at the 2nd mission of Chapter 1, right after it says: DYOM player, be ready for time travel."

Hmmmmm, strange... There was no report of that crash before
It must be "Reason" mission

Could you retry the mission ? Or if it keeps crashing then just skipped it or download the single file in DYOM website

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 18 September 2011 - 12:24 PM

I would do a trailer, if I get my San Andreas working again. Say if you are interested.

BTW, I tried this mission pack before San Andreas crashed. Awesome work!

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 18 September 2011 - 01:53 PM

[Attention] Update Mission 3.4 or 19

Rifa Revolution

I'll working slowly for this missions pack because the lack of free time. Sorry for Looooong update

Thanks for the attention

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:06 AM

Played the mission, well, completed it in easy way, but, you're still making it, good job.

Waiting for your next missions, and good luck!

I found that S.S. agent a little bit suspicious...

kishkan99
  • kishkan99

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:22 PM

How many missions are there for Chapter 3? Oh, and I played your other chapters, and they were awesome. biggrin.gif happy.gif colgate.gif icon14.gif

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (kishkan99 @ Saturday, Sep 24 2011, 01:22)
How many missions are there for Chapter 3? Oh, and I played your other chapters, and they were awesome. biggrin.gif happy.gif colgate.gif icon14.gif

I planned 8 missions in chapter 3 (so far I made half of them) because we can only have 8 missions to select while playing the DYOM
Thanks for playing colgate.gif

kishkan99
  • kishkan99

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:06 AM

QUOTE (alifjenius @ Friday, Sep 23 2011, 18:58)
QUOTE (kishkan99 @ Saturday, Sep 24 2011, 01:22)
How many missions are there for Chapter 3? Oh, and I played your other chapters, and they were awesome.   biggrin.gif   happy.gif    colgate.gif     icon14.gif

I planned 8 missions in chapter 3 (so far I made half of them) because we can only have 8 missions to select while playing the DYOM
Thanks for playing colgate.gif

You are welcome. But why only 7 missions for Chapter 2? And how about you make another chapter where John will put an end to the San Andreas Traitors? It would be awesome with so many gunfights with the Traitors. biggrin.gif colgate.gif

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:09 AM

QUOTE (kishkan99 @ Saturday, Sep 24 2011, 15:06)
You are welcome. But why only 7 missions for Chapter 2? And how about you make another chapter where John will put an end to the San Andreas Traitors?

Yeah, because I don't have any ideas for the eighth mission, so I ended up with 7 missions. For the end of San Andreas Traitor, probably in the future chapter... (But I think that they will never end tounge.gif )

kishkan99
  • kishkan99

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2011 - 09:05 AM

I played your first four missions of Chapter 3, and they were awesome. You are doing a good job.

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 24 September 2011 - 04:17 PM Edited by alifjenius, 24 September 2011 - 04:19 PM.

QUOTE (kishkan99)
I played your first four missions of Chapter 3, and they were awesome. You doing a good job

Thank you very much. Stay tuned for the next mission

[ATTENTION]
Notna done with his trailer about my missions pack. So, here it is. Song used in the trailer is Day Tripper by The Beatles

Once again, sorry for long update. I already on the way making the the 5th mission of chapter 3, which is the combining of memory sequence (2009) and the present sequence (2011)

This is (the memory sequence) done to show my abillity to make a car chase with the player stand on the back of the car (which is Bobcat), which I will add this kind of gameplay in the future mission or future missions pack

Stay tune for the update

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 25 September 2011 - 05:34 AM

Just finished the mission.

Pretty good, but again, a little gunfight. Although, I liked a memory part, and a chase at the trunk of pickup is good feature.

Also, found an easter egg. That SWAT guy, used to be called NOOSE, is photographing three others. Sean, by the way, shot at the photographer one.

Keep the good work!

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 September 2011 - 05:36 AM Edited by alifjenius, 25 September 2011 - 05:44 AM.

QUOTE (SatournFan)
Just finished the mission.

Pretty good, but again, a little gunfight. Although, I liked a memory part, and a chase at the trunk of pickup is good feature.

Also, found an easter egg. That SWAT guy, used to be called NOOSE, is photographing three others. Sean, by the way, shot at the photographer one.

Keep the good work!

That's fast, I think the mission is too short, isn't it ? confused.gif
Actually, Sean shoots the one with a spray can

[Attention] Update Mission 3.5 or 20

Please, Mr. Barber !

As I said in the previous post, I add a memory sequence to show my abillity in making a car chase which make you the shooter behind the car (Bobcat). Tell me what you think about the car chase

This mission is kinda BUGGY and you will see a fire in front of the parlor (in the beta version lol.gif , there used to be fire after the Rifas burned the parlor) but that make the game crashed, so that is the release version (and it's kinda unrealistic, you set a place on fire but there is no fire at all dozingoff.gif ) and there is a driving point bug which will make The Rifas driving in a circle (sorry for this, I can't fix this thing ! sad.gif )

Enjoy the mission

P.S. As I said in the very first post, for pauliux2 contribution, I always add his logo in the screenshot. Here is the proof

user posted image

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 11:24 AM

You inspired me to make a detective story myself. This mission pack is really awesome icon14.gif

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 September 2011 - 01:52 PM

QUOTE (mati @ Sunday, Sep 25 2011, 18:24)
You inspired me to make a detective story myself. This mission pack is really awesome icon14.gif

Thank you very much. I'm not like you, the one who has a lot experience
Another missions pack ? How about "The Rebirth" missions pack ? You'll holding it ?

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

All you had to do was follow the damn train...

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 September 2011 - 01:52 PM

One of, if not the best mission pack I played sofar! And don't remove the sky!

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 September 2011 - 02:08 PM Edited by alifjenius, 25 September 2011 - 02:30 PM.

QUOTE (Junior123456789 @ Sunday, Sep 25 2011, 20:52)
One of, if not the best mission pack I played sofar! And don't remove the sky!

Wait, I don't get it. Did you mean this is not a good missions pack ? Or you mean anything else ?

Oh man, I'm in Dilemma man !
Here is the list of DYOM user that already played my missions pack and didn't want the so called "sky" reappear :
  • Secronom President
  • MegaDas14
Here is the list of DYOM user that told me to stop referring DYOM player :
  • Nitesh aka AAAAAAA
  • SatournFan
Here is the list of DYOM user that feel fine about "sky" :
  • Doublepulse
  • Junior123456789
  • Notna
So, I would say that, I'll keep "sky" appear (since pro = 2 and contra = 2) but stop refering the DYOM user
Or if you want to say otherwise, please tell me

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 25 September 2011 - 02:29 PM

I played the other missions of Chapter 3 and - awesome!

But hey, keep the sky and Dyom player-things. They are very funny part of the mission pack!

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (alifjenius @ Sunday, Sep 25 2011, 13:52)
QUOTE (mati @ Sunday, Sep 25 2011, 18:24)

Thank you very much. I'm not like you, the one who has a lot experience
Another missions pack ? How about "The Rebirth" missions pack ? You'll holding it ?

It's finished. Only contains 10 missions and I was planning more chapters but I don't think it was good enough.

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 September 2011 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE (Notna)
I played the other missions of Chapter 3 and - awesome!

But hey, keep the sky and Dyom player-things. They are very funny part of the mission pack!

Well, let's wait if there is another person who wants me to keep "sky"

QUOTE (mati)
It's finished. Only contains 10 missions and I was planning more chapters but I don't think it was good enough.

Oh, that's small. Anyway, good luck with your "detective" missions pack

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 September 2011 - 04:45 PM

Also refering to 'Dyom Player' should be kept aswell.

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 29 September 2011 - 01:22 PM

This is not an update, but I want to ask something about this missions pack

Is this missions pack not good at all ? I mean, are there any parts of the missions that are horrible or something ?

Why am I asking this ? Because when I saw my S.A. Noire topic at the gtagarage, I was suprised that the rating that start from 5 stars (from 5 votes) turned into 3 stars (from 7 votes)

I see that the rating is 3.28572/5, so we can conclude that 3.28572 is the average of the 7 votes

7 x 3.28572 is nearest to 23. I see the first 5 voters rated my DYOM missions pack for 5 stars. So I can conclude that 2 voters rated my missions pack for 1 star and 2 stars

So, are those 2 voters are spammers or newcomers or maybe someone jealous or maybe someone who really hate my missions pack ? Please tell me about what do you think about this

Thanks for the attention. If you still want to play this missions pack, I will make the next mission tomorrow on Friday

Respect
alifjenius

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:58 PM

I think, that they are only jealous that they cant make as good missions like you, or they are some spammers who just click where they can.
Don't feel down about it, the mission pack is great! Keep going icon14.gif

JuNioR_
  • JuNioR_

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE (Notna @ Thursday, Sep 29 2011, 14:58)
I think, that they are only jealous that they cant make as good missions like you, or they are some spammers who just click where they can.
Don't feel down about it, the mission pack is great! Keep going icon14.gif

Exactly what I think icon14.gif

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users