Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:01 AM

[Attention] : UPDATE. Mission 2.5 or Mission 13

A Hard Day's Night

I don't know why but the image in DYOM website is broken. Probably the server problem. This is the continuing of the "Hit & Run" investigation. Once again, gunfights added (yes, gunfights) so the mission won't be only "search this checkpoint" or "go to this checkpoint"

Give me feedback from this mission. I'm gonna make the 4th part soon

Anyway, this is the picture for the mission :

user posted image

Exekucnak
  • Exekucnak

DYOM Mission Player

• Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:18 PM

Nice missions again, especially the mission Hard Day's night, Ringo Starr finally join the band
biggrin.gif

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (Exekucnak @ Friday, Sep 2 2011, 19:18)
Nice missions again, especially the mission Hard Day's night, Ringo Starr finally join the band
biggrin.gif

It's complete now biggrin.gif

John Lemon, Paul McRusty, George Harris, and Ringo Sturkey biggrin.gif

I don't know when they will make a group of mercenaries/special forces called "Fab Four" biggrin.gif

Thank you for playing my mission. I'm actually have a problem when trying to download at dyom.gtagames.nl

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:41 AM

Played the first chapter. The missions are well designed, but they are just too hard.

You have kept so many 'Must Survive' friends, that it is difficult to protect all of them. I don't have any problems with the number of enemies and also the lethal they use. But the 'Must Survive friends' really makes the missions hard.

And you should also stop referring to the DYOM user all the time. Maybe you can use that in the intro mission and also the final mission, but I don't think it's a good idea to refer to the DYOM player in almost all the missions.

You have done a really good job in making the missions humourous, and that adds to the detailed detective story that you have. So that's a good point in your missions.

Also the fact that your missions contains a great variety of gameplay is good. There is a mixture of driving and shooting.

Also the many enemies increases the difficulty which adds to the fun. I was really not frustrated when the mission fails because of the great amount of gameplay in your missions.

You also did a good job in giving all the actors different animations. Some designers, including me, are just lazy to give different animations to different actors.

Anyways, you did a really good job in the designing of this missions, especially, considering that this is still your first published mission pack. icon14.gif

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:21 AM

And you should also stop referring to the DYOM user all the time. Maybe you can use that in the intro mission and also the final mission, but I don't think it's a good idea to refer to the DYOM player in almost all the missions.

Agreed here, I'm really bored from this, especially when the time travel begins.

Another thing that disappointed me is this: "Your text in cutscene or timeout .(!)" I just don't like when someone rights like this. It's surely your missions, but I only gave you the feedback.

Here it is exactly. I liked the first part of your mission pack, especially the part with time travelling and Civil War. I'm really waiting for more and gonna play the part 2 missions.

I liked Luis guy, btw, bad he got killed by Russian (again.). Also, Paul's replies made me lol.

Good luck as wish, hope you won't lose your creativity, like me.

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:52 AM

First of all, thank you SatournFan and Nitesh for the feedback

QUOTE (SatournFan)
Another thing that disappointed me is this: "Your text in cutscene or timeout .(!)" I just don't like when someone rights like this. It's surely your missions, but I only gave you the feedback.

You mean if I write "!" ? OK, I will make less "!" in future missions

I just re-do time travel in mission "Reason" and won't do that anymore (yeah, I think it's not funny anymore)

QUOTE (Nitesh)
You have kept so many 'Must Survive' friends, that it is difficult to protect all of them. I don't have any problems with the number of enemies and also the lethal they use. But the 'Must Survive friends' really makes the missions hard.

Well, if the must survive actor dead, how will we meet him in the future mission ? I know he can heal himself in the hospital like CJ does, but this make game more realistic. Also, the must survive actor has best stats (HP : 2500, Anti-headshot, Accuracies : 50 or 75 or 100)

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll keep the "must survive actor" amount in my mind

QUOTE (SatournFan)
I liked Luis guy, btw, bad he got killed by Russian (again.). Also, Paul's replies made me lol.

Again ? Anyway, which Paul's replies ?

Once again, thank you very much for supporting me to continue this missions pack

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:06 AM Edited by Nitesh aka AAAAAAA, 03 September 2011 - 10:11 AM.

QUOTE (alifjenius @ Saturday, Sep 3 2011, 12:52)

QUOTE (Nitesh)

Well, if the must survive actor dead, how will we meet him in the future mission ? I know he can heal himself in the hospital like CJ does, but this make game more realistic. Also, the must survive actor has best stats (HP : 2500, Anti-headshot, Accuracies : 50 or 75 or 100)

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll keep the "must survive actor" amount in my mind

I agree with you that the if the actor dies and then we meet him again in future, is not realistic. But, then maybe you should not keep him in the middle of the intense gunfight. For example in the mission 'Armed and dangerous,' the Must Survive actor can die really fast because of so many enemies. You can make the actor 'Follow Player and Must Survive' so that the actors move with the player and at least the player can try to protect them. If they are just set as 'Must Survive,' the actors will just move around randomly and its very difficult to keep an eye on them.

EDIT: By the way, this is just my opinion. I just read the whole comment again,and the way I gave it may seem that I am forcing you, but its just a suggestion. biggrin.gif

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:06 AM

Again means that I don't like Russians as enemies (Russian myself). Every Paul's reply he saying, especially when he waked John up in one mission (Memories, right?)

I mean, I don't like when some rights, like this . If you can, please, change this. And you're right about "!" symbol.

I played the last made mission. The killer is Sam Wellington, right?

Good luck, waiting for more.

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:01 AM

@ SatournFan

Oh, you mean if I write full stop ? (.) Well, sometimes I accidentally wrote that . I'm sorry if you don't like it
That "Memories" mission ? I know that
Well, he's the only russian in S.A. Noire. I don't involve Russian Mafia, only italian mafia. And, he's already dead
You're right about the killer. Congratulations !

@ Nitesh

No, no, I'm not forced with that.
Wait, In "Armed and Dangerous", I'm only make Luis as the one who has to survive (and he follow the player). Someone from the cop has to survive ? Or what ?

Nitesh002
  • Nitesh002

Nitesh aka AAAAAAA

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:21 AM

QUOTE (alifjenius @ Saturday, Sep 3 2011, 14:01)
@ Nitesh

No, no, I'm not forced with that.
Wait, In "Armed and Dangerous", I'm only make Luis as the one who has to survive (and he follow the player). Someone from the cop has to survive ? Or what ?

Then, I don't know. Its just that everytime I tried that mission, it gets failed, without me getting wasted. Maybe its Luis who keeps on dieing. Anyways, I will try out part 2 as soon as you release a Zip file. Looking forward to it. icon14.gif

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:12 AM

[Attention] : UPDATE. Mission 2.6 or Mission 14

Nowhere to Go ?

The hit & run case still on the run ! The mission contain little car chase and gunfight. But in the end, there is a bug that I can't fix. It's supposed to be another car chase, but the limo just continue to circle around and stop. I already make the driving point, so if someone can tell me what happened, please tell me.

It's the end of investigation. The next mission will be the bust that John and Ringo take a part in

Enjoy the mission and give me the feedback

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:46 AM Edited by SatournFan, 04 September 2011 - 07:54 AM.

I already found easter eggs in your new mission, alif.

Boxers fighting each other and two officers (again.) fighting

EDIT: Played the mission. Nice car chase and gunfight made me happy and enjoy. Waiting for continuing.

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:49 AM

QUOTE (SatournFan @ Sunday, Sep 4 2011, 14:46)
I already found easter eggs in your new mission, alif.

Boxers fighting each other and two officers (again.) fighting

Thanks for warning me to add the mission in main post !

Yes, those are the easter eggs smile.gif

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:44 AM

[Attention] UPDATE Mission 2.7 or Mission 15

One After 59

The last mission of the investigation. Which mean, I already pack the 7 missions into 1 zip

S.A. Noire Chapter 2 - Detective Desk Investigation #1

Enjoy the missions. Give me feedback and review please...

Thank you for your attention

Exekucnak
  • Exekucnak

DYOM Mission Player

• Members

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:12 AM

Nice as always. the part at the desert was beast colgate.gif keep up the good work man icon14.gif

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:42 AM

You're making me nothing with your missions! So good plot, actors, and what nice gunfights!

I just done here, you're beating me and many DYOM beginners with your "S.A. Noire". Really wonderful.

Keep the good mood with your missions, good luck and just don't crash like me with my packs.

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:50 AM

QUOTE (Exekucnak)
Nice as always. the part at the desert was beast  colgate.gif keep up the good work man icon14.gif

Thank you very much for your feedback. You mean the mission "Reason" ? I glad you like that mission colgate.gif

QUOTE (SatorunFan)
You're making me nothing with your missions! So good plot, actors, and what nice gunfights!

I just done here, you're beating me and many DYOM beginners with your "S.A. Noire". Really wonderful.

Keep the good mood with your missions, good luck and just don't crash like me with my packs.

You are too much, SatournFan. Thank you very much for supporting me colgate.gif

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:28 PM

[ATTENTION] There is a problem when downloading my .zip file right ?

Well, this is the fix version of it. It's kind of wierd that I upload the same file and edit the last link but the return error always be the same

So, here is the new link for my Chapter 2 missions pack

S.A. Noire Chapter 2 - Detective Desk Investigation #1 (FIXED VERSION)

I'm really sorry if you can't download the first one. Really sorry.

Gorgonit
  • Gorgonit

Ol' crumpy bastard

• Members

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (alifjenius @ Tuesday, Sep 6 2011, 21:28)

Well, this is the fix version of it. It's kind of wierd that I upload the same file and edit the last link but the return error always be the same

There's no problem brotha', take it easy smile.gif

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (Gorgonit @ Wednesday, Sep 7 2011, 04:37)
QUOTE (alifjenius @ Tuesday, Sep 6 2011, 21:28)

There's no problem brotha', take it easy smile.gif

Well, maybe my computer that has a problem (yes, i try to download it again and there is no problem)

Thank you for telling me this colgate.gif

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:25 PM

[Attention] UPDATE Mission 3.1 or Mission 16

Test Drive

The intro of Chapter 3. I made "un-detective" thing for the intro. The next mission will be a detective mission

Enjoy this mission and give me feedback

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:22 AM

[ATTENTION] Update Mission 3.2 or 17

Old Reece

I'm sorry if this mission is too boring, because it's only contain cutscene, search this checkpoint, pick this pickup, and no gunfights happened in here

The detail of the mission can be found in the link

Thank you for the attention and give me feedback

MegaDas14
  • MegaDas14

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:45 AM

I started playing chapter 2,so far I have a few things to say:

1)First of all,you could remove the "sky".Seriously,it's already annoying to get back on "war" on some missions.Just follow a story and stick to it.If you wanna make war missions,add a separate chapter for that.You could have started the story with these missions...

2)Don"t use the same enemy skin.In every mission the enemies are the same.There are a lot of ped models in DYOM,why not using them?So far you used only 5-6 models,and a special actor.

3)Change the gameplay.Almost every mission is "go there,kill the enemies".Change the gameplay sometimes.Here are some ideas:you could follow a suspect with a car,you could kill the bad guys with a sniper,you could add a mission where your partner is kidnapped by the criminals etc. There are a lot of ways you can improve the gameplay in your story,just use them!

Exekucnak
  • Exekucnak

DYOM Mission Player

• Members

Posted 07 September 2011 - 11:32 AM

2 new missions of chapter 3 are nice, first mission is maybe too easy and boring, you can maybe remove invureable tires. The things , that i like most in your missions are funny dialogues and policemans in SFDP garage, how were they photographing in the last mission? Pretty nice, so I'm waiting for more missions of this nice storyline icon14.gif

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE (Exekucnak)
2 new missions of chapter 3 are nice, first mission is maybe too easy and boring, you can maybe remove invureable tires. The things , that i like most in your missions are funny dialogues and policemans in SFDP garage, how were they photographing in the last mission? Pretty nice, so I'm waiting for more missions of this nice storyline  icon14.gif

About Invulnerable Tires, let me try the missions without using them

For the photograph, I set the 2 cops that in the right and the left side as neutral actor, one that bringing the fire extinguisher is the enemy actor, and the one who take the photograph is a friend actor. So the friend actor tried to kill the enemy actor using the camera (their behaviour is hold position, so the enemy actor won't move to kill the friend actor) and voila !

QUOTE (MegaDas14)
I started playing chapter 2,so far I have a few things to say:

1)First of all,you could remove the "sky".Seriously,it's already annoying to get back on "war" on some missions.Just follow a story and stick to it.If you wanna make war missions,add a separate chapter for that.You could have started the story with these missions...

2)Don"t use the same enemy skin.In every mission the enemies are the same.There are a lot of ped models in DYOM,why not using them?So far you used only 5-6 models,and a special actor.

3)Change the gameplay.Almost every mission is "go there,kill the enemies".Change the gameplay sometimes.Here are some ideas:you could follow a suspect with a car,you could kill the bad guys with a sniper,you could add a mission where your partner is kidnapped by the criminals etc. There are a lot of ways you can improve the gameplay in your story,just use them!

Thank you for your feedback
1. I'll remove sky in the future missions
2. I'm trying to add some characters for each factions in the future missions
3. Well, the mission "Nowhere to Go ?" contain car chase. But thanks for the idea, I'll keep those in mind

Thank you both of you guys for supporting me

pauliux2
  • pauliux2

Homie

• Members

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:51 PM

gawd...A newbie...With such good missions?I can't believe my eyes!Your missions are AWSUM'!!Waiting for more missions.

xMatix
  • xMatix

The Rolling Joint

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:46 PM

At first I was like: "Hmm, I saw somewhere topic writen with similar format." But then i saw: "xMatix (yes, you !) - For screenshots and topic format inspiration", lmao.

If I will have some free time, I will check those missions, now I'm trying to translate my Storyline "Theory of Revolution" but I have damdaged disc and my f'cking computer working like 103 japanese grandpa.

Pledge of Chaos
  • Pledge of Chaos

Secronom

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:37 PM

I'll start working on the review of chapter two this week end, if you don't mind. colgate.gif

Alif Akbar
  • Alif Akbar

Act Naturally

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (pauliux2)
gawd...A newbie...With such good missions?I can't believe my eyes!Your missions are AWSUM'!!Waiting for more missions.

colgate.gif Thank you for playing my missions
QUOTE (xMatix)
At first I was like: "Hmm, I saw somewhere topic writen with similar format." But then i saw: "xMatix (yes, you !) - For screenshots and topic format inspiration", lmao.

If I will have some free time, I will check those missions, now I'm trying to translate my Storyline "Theory of Revolution" but I have damdaged disc and my f'cking computer working like 103 japanese grandpa.

Yeah, I adapted your G.I.W topic. Thank you for the inspirations colgate.gif
Poor man, how slow is your "103 Japanese Grandpa" ?
QUOTE (Secronom President)
I'll start working on the review of chapter two this week end, if you don't mind. colgate.gif

Well, SatorunFan already take my request for reviewing my missions. But he has to review Doublepulse's missions too. So, it's okay for reviewing my missions, I think he is too busy for reviewing Doublepulse's and my missions (help him colgate.gif )

kmlwin.1996
  • kmlwin.1996

Hold upô

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:33 AM

A newbie with great missions.

Keep up the good job! icon14.gif

I'll inform you when I found a bug or something you missed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users