» «
Photo

Who or What Am I: Vice City Stories

1 reply to this topic
NeedForSpeedXP
  • NeedForSpeedXP

Angels of Darkness President

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:24 PM Edited by NeedForSpeedXP, 23 August 2011 - 09:25 PM.

Hello everyone. If you've ever been into the San Andreas section of GTAForums, you'd know that Who or What Am I is one of the most popular, if not, the most popular topic in there. Ever since October 2006, the game has generated nearly 15,000 posts in total, proving that it's a success. Now, it's time to bring it into the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories section.

The rules of this game are simple. Someone asks a question, but not in a trivial manner. Here is an example. Note: questions must have at minimum two clues at the beginning.

Who or What am I? I am silver but my name is brown.

Members then post, trying to guess the answer. Here's an example of an answer:

The Brown Streak Railroad?

The next question is asked by the person who got the previous question correct. Unless said by me, a new question can only be asked if the question-answer confirms the choice. If it hasn't been confirmed by me or the question asker, it will be considered illegitimate and the new question asker will have a 100 hour ban.

If the answer has not been confirmed, and the question asker has not replied in 24 hours since his last post, then the question is scrapped and a new one will be asked.

Please don't spam. Spamming clogs up the topic, and slows the game down. People who spam repeatedly will receive bannings, whether permanent or temporarily.

But remember, enjoy the game! The game is strict and stricter than others on the Forums, but these are in place to keep the game flowing.

Also, and please, no sarcastic questions; all questions must relate to Vice City Stories.

WARNING: This is your only warning. Anyone who breaks these rules will receive punishment based on the severity of the offence.

Enjoy everyone. smile.gif

Leaderboard:

Player NamePoints

[EDIT] I'm giving away my turn to anyone. Remember to follow the rules.

GTAIndonesia
  • GTAIndonesia

Gone

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:26 AM

There is already a VCS Trivia topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users