PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

iFruit fanboys are idiots

• Members
  • Mars
  • Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"

Posted 18 January 2014 - 09:33 AM

Hello...  :whistle:... Is anybody here?

I added the new parts to Liberty State/Alderney map and finally, the Albany's parody is named "Morroco".

I also finished writing first mission of shortest yet epic episode, the "Last Week", thanks to TheUnholy!

bengalboy_0701
  • bengalboy_0701

Running through the runways since Y2K

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:34 AM

I'm dead stuck on the story and soundtrack of my EC79 concept, can anyone help?
The basic idea of the story is in the concept thread, but for the soundtrack, i have virtually no idea at all. Music isn't exactly my forte, I guess...
And my characters are almost ready, i'll update the thread when they're finished.
@PooyanCyrus looking forward to 'Last Week's missions, from the idea they sound really good to me!

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:25 PM Edited by TheUnholy, 20 January 2014 - 12:25 PM.

The basic idea of the story is in the concept thread, but for the soundtrack, i have virtually no idea at all. Music isn't exactly my forte, I guess...
And my characters are almost ready, i'll update the thread when they're finished.
@PooyanCyrus looking forward to 'Last Week's missions, from the idea they sound really good to me!

I can help with the story but I think we need some superficial info about plans you've made for your story. Especially, I could give a hand for Philadelphia organized crime, for example, a Greek supplier for Xavier would work well. Also Xavier would take part in some car smuggling operations as well (and they had been generally carried by Eastern European criminals in 80's Philadelphia).

Actually, I'd like to bring a comment to your topic soon but I'm kinda busy with exams now. Also with more stuff coming, I can say there will be a much more to write for me. 

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 January 2014 - 01:14 PM Edited by Tyla, 20 January 2014 - 01:53 PM.

I'll sort you out. Expect a message through anytime soon :^:

EDIT: Message sent. Six stations. Off to bed now!

bengalboy_0701
  • bengalboy_0701

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:56 PM Edited by bengalboy_0701, 20 January 2014 - 07:01 PM.

@Tyla Thanks a lot man! This is really helpful.

@TheUnholy Thanks for the tip, i am working on it and tomorrow i'll post a little more info. I'm a little busy too!
BTW, sorry to keep you all waiting for the next update, i'm just taking my time and double-checking everything i'm posting next - school's started but hopefully you'll see characters and a little more plot in a few days. Adios!

Osric
  • Osric

In The Name Of The Moon

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:06 AM

Hey guys, I am thinking of DLC concept threads for GTA V, two in particular.

One is The Family Tradition, a DLC based on the waning Italian Mafia and specifically the Los Santos Crime Family and their last days in Los Santos. It would feature a new protagonist (Martin Romano) and two new radio stations (Double Clef FM and Radio Las Venturas, playing Classical and Oldies music respectively), and four new weapons: The Shovel, the Colt M1911, the Cane Gun, and the Thompson M1A1.

The other DLC concept is Lost Highway, a DLC about the Lost MC after Johnny's demise and their rise back to power. It features Eddie Stilson, a young, newly-patched in biker of the Lost MC and adds new songs to Rebel Radio, Channel X, and Los Santos Rock Radio, as well as adds five new weapons: The Katana, the Colt Anaconda, Lever-Action Rifle, Double-Barrel Shotgun, and Chainsaw. New TV shows are added as well, including a movie at the theaters.

• Tyla likes this

bengalboy_0701
  • bengalboy_0701

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:23 AM Edited by bengalboy_0701, 21 January 2014 - 11:20 AM.

I have a question about my thread- is it smart at all to set the story in a different universe or should I set it in the HD universe?
@Osric- sounds promising, but i think for a V DLC maybe you should set the two stories in different cities. i.e: The Family tradition could be set in Las Venturas, and The Lost Highway may be set in San Fierro, the lost's LS chapter relocates to SF to rise in the criminal ranks where the story picks up.
@TheUnholy- here is what I have:
Spoiler

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:57 AM

Hey guys, I am thinking of DLC concept threads for GTA V, two in particular.

One is The Family Tradition, a DLC based on the waning Italian Mafia and specifically the Los Santos Crime Family and their last days in Los Santos. It would feature a new protagonist (Martin Romano) and two new radio stations (Double Clef FM and Radio Las Venturas, playing Classical and Oldies music respectively), and four new weapons: The Shovel, the Colt M1911, the Cane Gun, and the Thompson M1A1.

The other DLC concept is Lost Highway, a DLC about the Lost MC after Johnny's demise and their rise back to power. It features Eddie Stilson, a young, newly-patched in biker of the Lost MC and adds new songs to Rebel Radio, Channel X, and Los Santos Rock Radio, as well as adds five new weapons: The Katana, the Colt Anaconda, Lever-Action Rifle, Double-Barrel Shotgun, and Chainsaw. New TV shows are added as well, including a movie at the theaters.

Osric, long time no see!

Out of the two, I'd urge you to pursue The Family Tradition. It's fresh and unique in the sense it explores a dwindling crime family that (from the synopsis) we know are going to become defunct. That alone is a great selling point. Already I want to hear more, I want to read this. Very promising indeed. Get started ASAP and you must, must stick with it.

Lost Highway I am more than skeptical about. The Lost MC are finished. They're done. Trevor wipes them out in Blaine County and then finishes off whatever they have left that arrive from Alderney. For me, that's that. No rise to power, no resurrection, no nothing. Compared to Family Tradition, it sounds like fanfiction on top of fanfiction. There's potential in the premise - consider applying it to the Angels of Death. Think about it. They're off the radar. As far as their situation goes, you're given a blank canvas. A lot more believable for the AOD to be quietly patching up new blood and sending them out to create chaos to announce their rising from the ashes, rather than a contrived DLC following a TLMC protagonist who is always going to be overshadowed by Johnny Klebitz and that scene.

I have a question about my thread- is it smart at all to set the story in a different universe or should I set it in the HD universe?

In your case I would keep EC79 in the HD universe, purely because you feature Liberty City and there is so much history you can draw from the characters and gangs featured in GTAIV. If all of your characters, gangs and locations are completely original though, give yourself credit where credit is due and set it in your own universe.

bengalboy_0701
  • bengalboy_0701

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:16 AM

@Tyla Well, I wanted to set it in my own universe cause that way I could redesign LC and everything else my way, make it larger and more fitting to the setting. Plus, my characters are original (not bragging) and with my own universe, I could do anything i wanted with them, without having to answer to the HD universe which, according to me was somewhat screwed up (and I haven't played V either). I agree that I could draw a lot of history from IV, but sometimes, I just like to make up my own so, my own universe it is, i guess!

Osric
  • Osric

In The Name Of The Moon

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:41 PM Edited by Osric, 26 January 2014 - 05:31 AM.

@Tyla

You bring up a good point and honestly, I do have more invested into The Family Tradition overall. So, I will begin work on that particular DLC. Maybe we can work on it together.

Also, here's the playlist for Radio Las Venturas

Radio Las Venturas

DJ: Tony Sirico as himself

Genre: Oldies, with a focus on the 50's and 60's (though one or two songs from the 70's are in there)

Frank Sinatra: My Way

Frank Sinatra: Fly Me To The Moon

Dean Martin: That's Amore

Dean Martin: Aint That a Kick in the Head

Bing Crosby: Swinging On A Star

Gene Chandler: Duke of Earl

Bill Haley & His Comets: Rock Around The Clock

Ritchie Valens: Donna

The Del-Vikings: Come On, Go With Me

The Velvets: Tonight

Tony Bennett: Rags to Riches

The Drifters: Up On The Roof

The Everly Brothers: All I Have To Do Is Dream

Dion: Runaround Sue

Neil Sedaka: Next Door To An Angel

Danny & The Juniors: At The Hop

The Crystals: He's a Rebel

The Crystals: He's Sure The Boy I Love

Yuji Ohno: Theme From Lupin III '78

And the playlist for Double Clef FM, a lot of it is reused from LCS and III, but there are some new songs as well

Double Clef FM

Genre: Classical/Opera

DJ: Brina Palencia as Chibitalia

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Der Holle Rache

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Papageno e Papagena

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Overture From The Marriage of Figaro

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: E Amore un Landrocello

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Non Piu Andrai Farfallone

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Finch'an del Vino

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Symphony No. 25 in G Minor

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Lacrimosa

Giuseppe Verdi: Anvil Chorus

Giuseppe Verdi: La Donna E Mobile

Giuseppe Verdi: Libiamo Ne'lieti Calici

Giuseppe Verdi: Chrous of the Hebrew Slaves

Giuseppe Verdi: Tacea la Notte Placida

Giacomo Puccini: O Mio Babbino Caro

Gaetano Donizetti: Chi Me Frena in Tal Momento

Ludwig Van Beethoven: Ode To Joy

Ludwig Van Beethoven: Fur Elise

Richard Wagner: Flight of the Valkyries

Peter Tchaikovsky: Finale 1812 Overture

Peter Tchaikovsy: Swan Lake

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:34 PM

To anyone: I've wrote two new missions on "Last Week" episode. Don't forget to check them out.

Also, I'm teaming up with some talented legendary enb screen and snapmatic artists to make a screenshot from each city. I wonder if any other concept writer has done it before, at least in a big-scale concept like "Ultimate" which has 25 cities I guess.

For the new cities, I'm doing the stuff myself and with help from some talented gfx artists around the forum.

Finally, I promise that the Ultimate's final product will be a concept which could never be done again. ;)

Osric
  • Osric

In The Name Of The Moon

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:44 AM

The Family Tradition concept thread is now up!

• Tyla likes this

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:57 AM

Ok I've got to ask people because I'm stuck in a bit of a dilemma with my San Fierro '76 idea. What do I do about phones and off-mission contact? Do I just replace cell phones with pay phones/home phones? Or do I just do an RDR and restrict off-mission contact as much as possible (and have the friend system work like SA's girlfriend system)? Both these methods don't seem to work well in my eyes, however I'm more inclined towards the payphone idea.

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:20 PM

Ok I've got to ask people because I'm stuck in a bit of a dilemma with my San Fierro '76 idea. What do I do about phones and off-mission contact? Do I just replace cell phones with pay phones/home phones? Or do I just do an RDR and restrict off-mission contact as much as possible (and have the friend system work like SA's girlfriend system)? Both these methods don't seem to work well in my eyes, however I'm more inclined towards the payphone idea.

Car Phones. The Mafia were using them as early as the 70s. What I would do is integrate this into your story, with Felix Jackson specifically. When the time comes for Felix to move his business off the corner and into the backseat of his brand new limo, explicitly mention he gets a car phone installed. As long as Felix is in his personal ride he's able to get calls in and out.

With Wei Cheng and Robert Kurtz (and Felix, in the beginning), doing an RDR sounds just fine. They're quite segregated within their own communities anyway, aren't they? There's very little any of them would have to reach outside of their circle of friends for. Everything was face to face back then so 'meet me at x bar at x o'clock' on missions will suffice.

For hanging out and all that, I loved in GTAV you could just swing by Trevor's trailer and Ron would be hanging out there and you could interact with him. Consider adopting that model for off mission, even side mission interaction. Have you ever played Mafia 2? There were certain characters (mechanic, union boss) who you could approach in their natural habitats and ask for work (though they never had anything to give. Sucked.) It would be cool to initiate the off mission stuff this way.

To anyone: I've wrote two new missions on "Last Week" episode. Don't forget to check them out.

Also, I'm teaming up with some talented legendary enb screen and snapmatic artists to make a screenshot from each city. I wonder if any other concept writer has done it before, at least in a big-scale concept like "Ultimate" which has 25 cities I guess.

For the new cities, I'm doing the stuff myself and with help from some talented gfx artists around the forum.

Finally, I promise that the Ultimate's final product will be a concept which could never be done again. ;)

I'll be by to have a read of your new missions. I have never used snapmatic in GTAV before but this sounds great and an ambition I don't think anyone has realised before. I wish you well but always bear in mind there is much more to a show-stopping concept thread than pretty pictures. Don't neglect other aspects of Ultimate (rushing the story; skimping on the 'little things'; having so many locations that most end up bland and forgettable) to just focus on the ambition of having a screenshot per city, which with my poor ass connection I probably won't be able to load anyway.

Keep it up. I'm curious to see how you go about presenting this.

The Family Tradition concept thread is now up!

Great news! Everyone should give this a look in. It's fantastic.

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:19 PM

@Tyla: It's just an addition, and will NOT move other things to shadow. However, I'm going to complete radios and tv cvannels before releasing the screens. While these things get added, Last Week is finished.
Then, Capital CT map comes online and that's when I just focus on story.

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:59 AM Edited by TheUnholy, 27 January 2014 - 07:33 PM.

Sorry people, I've shut myself to straighten the story of State On The Edge Of Forever's first chapter, and I'm done with it. There will be 18 parts for Chapter I, in total. Now I'm planning to work on some radio stations. I would look for a proper ENB mode (I would like to something that is not so much flashy) and take some pictures for the topic. Although I will force the readers to use their imagination, I may use some visual stuff for the concept. Plus, I guess the topic will be coming in a few days.

@bengalboy: 

Spoiler

Osric
  • Osric

In The Name Of The Moon

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:42 PM

Having some mission ideas for The Family Tradition DLC, but I need to refine them. Almost sort of a writer's block, but not quite. I know the middle and the end of Family Tradition, but a beginning is hard to do.

So, I will work on this other DLC concept to kill time until I can work through my ideas for Family Tradition.

I also have a clear-cut idea for a biker-themed DLC, an evolution from Lost Highway titled Highway to Hell. Rather than focusing on the defunct Lost MC, I'm leaning on bringing in the Druids MC (based on the Pagans MC) with the Angels of Death acting as antagonists.

Rebel Radio and Los Santos Rock Radio would get expanded playlists, while Channel X, Vinewood Boulevard Radio, and Radio Mirror Park get their formats updated. Channel X starts playing black metal to fit the biker feel, Vinewood Boulevard Radio starts playing modern metal and thrash metal, while Radio Mirror Park starts playing Gothic rock like The Cure, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, and Bauhaus.

The weapons, TV, and radio add-ons from The Family Tradition would carry over into Highway to Hell, as well as some new weapons as well.

These are the new weapons being added...

Hammer

Tire Iron

Machete

Smith & Wesson Model 629C

Heckler & Koch Mark 23

Remington 870 Hunting Shotgun

Winchester Model 70 Hunting Rifle

Colt M16A2

Sticky Bombs

There would be three main protagonists, as this would be a little bit larger than The Family Tradition.

• Steve Marston, a new Full Patch member of the Druids MC
  • Misty Ketchum, Steve's Old Lady and occasional partner-in-crime
  • Andrew Foreman, the surly yet intelligent redneck bartender of the Druids MC Clubhouse who often works as a cleaner for the Druids' crimes (think Mr. Wolf from Pulp Fiction)

I will work on both Highway to Hell and Family Tradition side by side.

• bengalboy_0701 likes this

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:00 AM

Having some mission ideas for The Family Tradition DLC, but I need to refine them. Almost sort of a writer's block, but not quite. I know the middle and the end of Family Tradition, but a beginning is hard to do.

So, I will work on this other DLC concept to kill time until I can work through my ideas for Family Tradition.

I also have a clear-cut idea for a biker-themed DLC, an evolution from Lost Highway titled Highway to Hell. Rather than focusing on the defunct Lost MC, I'm leaning on bringing in the Druids MC (based on the Pagans MC) with the Angels of Death acting as antagonists.

Rebel Radio and Los Santos Rock Radio would get expanded playlists, while Channel X, Vinewood Boulevard Radio, and Radio Mirror Park get their formats updated. Channel X starts playing black metal to fit the biker feel, Vinewood Boulevard Radio starts playing modern metal and thrash metal, while Radio Mirror Park starts playing Gothic rock like The Cure, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, and Bauhaus.

The weapons, TV, and radio add-ons from The Family Tradition would carry over into Highway to Hell, as well as some new weapons as well.

These are the new weapons being added...

Hammer

Tire Iron

Machete

Smith & Wesson Model 629C

Heckler & Koch Mark 23

Remington 870 Hunting Shotgun

Winchester Model 70 Hunting Rifle

Colt M16A2

Sticky Bombs

There would be three main protagonists, as this would be a little bit larger than The Family Tradition.

• Steve Marston, a new Full Patch member of the Druids MC
  • Misty Ketchum, Steve's Old Lady and occasional partner-in-crime
  • Andrew Foreman, the surly yet intelligent redneck bartender of the Druids MC Clubhouse who often works as a cleaner for the Druids' crimes (think Mr. Wolf from Pulp Fiction)

I will work on both Highway to Hell and Family Tradition side by side.

The three protagonist idea doesn't exactly thrill me, Osric. At the moment it sounds like a poor man's TLAD. I'm not sold on the AOD being antagonists again and the whole Druids MC thing feels forced. That's the best way I can explain it; it doesn't feel as natural as your inclusion of the Los Santos Crime Family. Some variety in your protagonists and it could work.

• I'd keep Steve Marston but reiterate my earlier thoughts that you should focus on the AOD with your biker protagonist. They're established in the series, we know they're local to Los Santos (being formed in San Fierro) and with their history throughout the games, I want to know the sh*t they're into. I'm not totally dismissive of introducing an entirely new group of bikers, however you'll have to do a lot to make it feel you aren't just tacking it on.

• Misty Ketchum is a f*cking horrible name, I'm sorry. You can do better than that. Retain the female protagonist and seize the opportunity to involve her with your gang of white supremacists from The Family Tradition, tackling a history of female incarceration along the way. I don't know why but I can picture Fairuza Balk being her basis. They can conspire with the Angels of Death throughout your storyline however I strongely suggest keeping the lovey dovey sh*t to a minimum. It plain demeans the fact you're including a stand alone female as a protagonist in the first place.

• A cleaner stepping in and out of the story to cause chaos for the other two protagonists (like the Impossible Trinity in GTAIV) could be good, only if he worked independently. One of my main faults with GTAV's three protagonist system was at times the whole thing felt forced: Michael, Trevor and Franklin generally worked a lot better when they were pursuing their own thing. Or you could scrap the whole third protagonist all together.[/LIST]

Antagonists? The biker element are known to have trouble with the Vagos in the narcotics and arms trades. Martin Madrazo would be interesting; basically, anything with cartels or intra-gang disputes.

You know best. So far The Family Tradition is shaping up to be far superior - stick with it. My only advice for the beginning of the story is to jump straight into the action, don't f*ck around with it. Take your cues from TLAD or the opening of Trevor's introduction in GTAV as far as that goes.

phoenixShine
  • phoenixShine

Stonecutter

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:16 AM Edited by S13, 28 January 2014 - 09:18 AM.

Radio Mirror Park and gothic metal? I prefer RMP as alt-metal station or as radio replaced with totally new station.

Osric
  • Osric

In The Name Of The Moon

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

@Tyla

You're right, I'll just stick with the Family Tradition for now

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:11 PM

Sorry, I've just come back again. Because I've a little problem with the soundtrack of "State On The Edge Of Forever". I want to put 'I Fought The Law' by The Clash into the soundtrack but am not sure if I should put it into Channel X (the ancestor of Radio X) or K-DST. K-DST is more of nostalgic and soft-ish (although being a punk rock song, it sounds morely soft) meanwhile Channel X (Radio X) would cover 'Punk Rock' better.

And I think I'll rewrite "The Valley Of The Vultures", because something didn't feel right to me. I guess it's sudden rise of Andrew (the Irish protagonist), my plan was to make three protagonists friends like it's in GTA V. I guess it does make it hard to fict a solid story. I've some ideas for the new "The Valley Of The Vultures". I guess one of the new protagonists will be a Vietnam veteran who is a mentally unstable nut and of course is a patriotic redneck with his shotgun and hates communists, Vietnameses and immigrants so much (a Vietnam veteran sterotype). I guess there'll be four protags this time but they each will have different stories that sometimes crossover. However, I'll let this ideas reserve in a fridge for a time.

Stay tuned for "State On The Edge Of Forever". :)

phoenixShine
  • phoenixShine

Stonecutter

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:27 PM Edited by S13, 28 January 2014 - 05:42 PM.

Sorry, I've just come back again. Because I've a little problem with the soundtrack of "State On The Edge Of Forever". I want to put 'I Fought The Law' by The Clash into the soundtrack but am not sure if I should put it into Channel X (the ancestor of Radio X) or K-DST. K-DST is more of nostalgic and soft-ish (although being a punk rock song, it sounds morely soft) meanwhile Channel X (Radio X) would cover 'Punk Rock' better.

Put this song on K-DST, beacuse Channel X plays punk rock only from California. The Clash is actually from London, England.

------

Who wants to use my list of vehicles in own Concept Art?  :pp Please, write on PM.

List features only two-door cars, four-door cars, sports cars, muscle and vintage cars, SUVs and pick-ups, and vans. It is for Concept Art taking events in >2015.

Spoiler

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:00 PM

:ph34r: I haven't been on this website for what feels like an enternity, not sure if anybody will remember me but I used to post quite regularly on this forum. I was responsible for the Grand Theft Auto: Las Venturas concept thread way back when. I just got my hands on a copy of GTA V after not having a console for over three years so thought I'd pop my head in and say Hello!

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:22 AM

Wow, long time no see Jacky!

Osric
  • Osric

In The Name Of The Moon

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:01 PM

Welcome back, Jacky!

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:27 PM

Hey you two! Glad to see some familiar faces. Noticed there doesn't seem to be as many concept threads around these days. Everybody too busy playing GTA V or what? ;)

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:41 PM Edited by PooyanCyrus, 30 January 2014 - 01:46 PM.

Noticed there doesn't seem to be as many concept threads around these days.

Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate

Grand Theft Auto VI:Vice City

GTA 1979 East Coast

Grand Theft Auto Brightwell

GTA V: The Family Tradition

How many do you want? :lol:

@Everybody: I posted missions 5 and 6 of "Last Week". Comments are welcome!

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:47 PM

Hey you two! Glad to see some familiar faces. Noticed there doesn't seem to be as many concept threads around these days. Everybody too busy playing GTA V or what? ;)

Here's a blast from the past I recently updated. My pride and joy - Grand Theft Auto IV: London. I remember you sorting me out with a cracking punk station for the 1980s setting. 

How're you finding GTAV? I need to give it a blast sometime.

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:25 PM

@PooyanCyrus: That's a lot, but when I was here before this entire forum was filled to the brim with concept threads! Though that was before GTA V was announced, so people had nothing better to do I guess. Aha.

@Tyla: Looking good! Glad to see it back up and running. I've been toying with the idea of starting my own concept thread again, either redo Las Venturas; London or a Mexico/US border themed one.

As for GTA V, I'm liking it! Though to be honest, it's quite weird. It doesn't feel like any of the other GTA games, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I'm amazed at how fast the game moves.

bengalboy_0701
  • bengalboy_0701

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:34 AM

@TheUnholy Thanks! Now I know how to shape stuff in my story. And I am doing some serious research on Yakuza culture, but sadly I still cannot update this thread for the same old reasons- no internet cafe, school has started, have my laptop but now my connection is totalled, i'm here from my low-quality cell which barely even loads this site, let alone update an already exceeded post - now I can't even change the small details like I did before... You come out of one puddle and fall into a lake, i guess! Oh well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users