Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE (Claude4Catalina @ Tuesday, Feb 19 2013, 21:06)
finally! external hard drive is set up after months of me being a lazy bastard, I've now got access to my music, pictures, old Pimp My Guns, and most importantly, All In The Game and my Vietnam concept!

Cool bro smile.gif icon14.gif

When can we expect to see the first installment of AITG??

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:51 AM

asked my brother to whip up some logos and such...but he has real, paid graphic design work to be doing so I'm in two minds on wether to just post it (inkeeping with the minimalist style) or wait it out for graphics.

also, weapons? I've got the basic gangster weapons, like the MAC-10, Automatic Glock, reskin the Pump Action into a full length shotgun (cause it looks badass) and probably unclude an M1911A1 variant...what else constitutes "gangsta" by way of weaponry?

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:59 AM

QUOTE (Claude4Catalina @ Thursday, Feb 21 2013, 09:51)
what else constitutes "gangsta" by way of weaponry?

Use the Tec-9 and Uzi gun..

user posted image

Also I am creating a Concept thread on Vice City need to wait till tomorrow till I can request a logo.. happy.gif

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE (H.I.M. @ Thursday, Feb 21 2013, 09:59)
QUOTE (Claude4Catalina @ Thursday, Feb 21 2013, 09:51)
what else constitutes "gangsta" by way of weaponry?

Use the Tec-9 and Uzi gun..

user posted image

Also I am creating a Concept thread on Vice City need to wait till tomorrow till I can request a logo.. happy.gif

eh, the TEC-9 would seem too close to the Micro SMG in terms of caliber, at least the MAC-10 can be the version chambered for .45, thus providing more firepower. although, using the TEC-9 Mini with a shorter 20 round magazine could make for a pretty sweet alternative to the auto Glock I had planned. cool throwback to the 90's gang culture. good shout man!

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (H.I.M. @ Thursday, Feb 21 2013, 10:59)
Also I am creating a Concept thread on Vice City need to wait till tomorrow till I can request a logo.. happy.gif [/color]

Will it be set in the 3d era or the HD era?? And what about the decade.. modern day or 1980s etc??

GTAb0yWonder
  • GTAb0yWonder

I'm not GTAb0yWonder anymore, you dipsh*t cretins.

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:40 AM

Almost done with my Chiveagon (Chicago topic) characters! The character's name is Leo Dudek, a Polish-American criminal from Carcer City. Many other characters include two Palestinian gangsters, an Egyptian boss, two corrupt detectives and an officer working on trying to bring down a Chinese gang, a Puerto Rican drug marketer working with a European man cheating on his gang, a Native American homeless man, and more.

Are these characters unique or what?

Akaviri
  • Akaviri

• Members

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE (GTAb0yWonder @ Friday, Feb 22 2013, 03:40)
Almost done with my Chiveagon (Chicago topic) characters! The character's name is Leo Dudek, a Polish-American criminal from Carcer City. Many other characters include two Palestinian gangsters, an Egyptian boss, two corrupt detectives and an officer working on trying to bring down a Chinese gang, a Puerto Rican drug marketer working with a European man cheating on his gang, a Native American homeless man, and more.

I don't like the name you chose, and that's like 75% of selling me the idea of a new city. The name has to sound like something Rockstar would come up with or it brings the whole project down. You know? I haven't seen many successful goes at Chicago or any other cities like it, simply because it's so difficult to come up with a proper name.

You can't just change a few letters of the original city name and send it off like that, because then I don't even know how to pronounce it.
Chiv-e-uhgun? Chive-gun? Chiv-e-ah-gon? F*ck.

GTAb0yWonder
  • GTAb0yWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:14 AM

QUOTE (Akaviri @ Friday, Feb 22 2013, 04:37)
QUOTE (GTAb0yWonder @ Friday, Feb 22 2013, 03:40)

I don't like the name you chose, and that's like 75% of selling me the idea of a new city. The name has to sound like something Rockstar would come up with or it brings the whole project down. You know? I haven't seen many successful goes at Chicago or any other cities like it, simply because it's so difficult to come up with a proper name.

You can't just change a few letters of the original city name and send it off like that, because then I don't even know how to pronounce it.
Chiv-e-uhgun? Chive-gun? Chiv-e-ah-gon? F*ck.

I took the "CHIVE" part from the word "CHIVE" meaning the smallest species of edible onions. When the French came to Chicago, they called it Chigagou, meaning "onion field" because many wild onions and garlic grew profusely in the area.

The "AGON" part is just because I didn't think of another thing to add.

It's pronounced SHIVE-AH-GIN, btw.

To me, the name seems like something that'll be so familiar to people, so catchy.

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:53 AM Edited by LuisBellic, 22 February 2013 - 05:55 AM.

It's been like a year since I made a concept thread.. I kinda gave up for a while because I was disappointed at King of The City.. it wasn't terrible but I made it too over the top by trying to make Small time Northwood drug dealers into Mafias that were on the same level of the Italian and Russian Mafias.

I'm coming up with a new topic that will use GTA V's 3 Protagonist Idea.. i'm considering setting it in Carcer City. It will be about the gang life. My three protagonists i'm planning that i'm still coming up with names are all in the same gang and are close friends: The main protagonist the leader of one of the sets who plans out much of the missions and he's his own mission giver in some parts. The secondary character will be a newer member who has only been in the gang for 2 years. Protag 3 will be a very close friend of Protag 2 he is one of the few white members of the mostly African-American gang and regrets joining after he gets shot at by rivals.. he is also a drug dealer.

As for the Carcer City i'm planning out it has a few different boroughs.
Ghetto Borough: Starting location and smallest borough in the story. Mostly everyone who lives there are gangbangers, drug dealers, pimps, and prostitutes.

Abandoned Borough: After a disaster (which i'm still thinking of) everyone was forced to evacuate. Mostly everyone has refused to return because of all the deaths that occurred in the disaster. It has been a ghost town for 10 years and is token over by gangs.

Downtown: Beautiful area with many skyscrapers. Has many clothing stores and restaurants, aswell as a shopping mall. Drug Dealers take advantage of the area because the amount of low key alleyways. Also the main area where the Italian/Irish Mafias work.

Suburbs: The safest area in Carcer in terms of crime.

Surrounding Areas: Out of the city there is Forest/Mountains which the explorable area is bigger than all the boroughs combined and contains many easter eggs.

I've been doing lots of research on gangs in preparation for the story. I also might add a smaller secondary city: A remake of New Guernsy from the GTA 1 Era.. which is quite close to Alderney. When going far into the ocean from here you can see the skyline of Alderney but you are blocked from entering. You can say Alderney is already based on New Jersey, but they never did a parody of Atlantic City in Alderney which I wanna use New Guernsy for. What do you think?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:46 AM

QUOTE (LuisBellic @ Friday, Feb 22 2013, 00:53)
It's been like a year since I made a concept thread.. I kinda gave up for a while because I was disappointed at King of The City.. it wasn't terrible but I made it too over the top by trying to make Small time Northwood drug dealers into Mafias that were on the same level of the Italian and Russian Mafias.

I'm coming up with a new topic that will use GTA V's 3 Protagonist Idea.. i'm considering setting it in Carcer City. It will be about the gang life. My three protagonists i'm planning that i'm still coming up with names are all in the same gang and are close friends: The main protagonist the leader of one of the sets who plans out much of the missions and he's his own mission giver in some parts. The secondary character will be a newer member who has only been in the gang for 2 years. Protag 3 will be a very close friend of Protag 2 he is one of the few white members of the mostly African-American gang and regrets joining after he gets shot at by rivals.. he is also a drug dealer.

Ghetto Borough: Starting location and smallest borough in the story. Mostly everyone who lives there are gangbangers, drug dealers, pimps, and prostitutes.

Abandoned Borough: After a disaster (which i'm still thinking of) everyone was forced to evacuate. Mostly everyone has refused to return because of all the deaths that occurred in the disaster. It has been a ghost town for 10 years and is token over by gangs.

Downtown: Beautiful area with many skyscrapers. Has many clothing stores and restaurants, aswell as a shopping mall. Drug Dealers take advantage of the area because the amount of low key alleyways. Also the main area where the Italian/Irish Mafias work.

Surrounding Areas: Out of the city there is Forest/Mountains which the explorable area is bigger than all the boroughs combined and contains many easter eggs.

I've been doing lots of research on gangs in preparation for the story. I also might add a smaller secondary city: A remake of New Guernsy from the GTA 1 Era.. which is quite close to Alderney. When going far into the ocean from here you can see the skyline of Alderney but you are blocked from entering. You can say Alderney is already based on New Jersey, but they never did a parody of Atlantic City in Alderney which I wanna use New Guernsy for. What do you think?

That actually sounds kinda interesting, having a multi-protagonist thread set in Carcer City. Will it be set in the III-era or IV/V era? (probably a stupid question though, I doubt Carcer City has "eras")

And maybe the disaster couldve been some terrorist attack that very stupid terrorists thought would be a good idea to bomb Carcer? tounge2.gif

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:50 AM Edited by LuisBellic, 22 February 2013 - 07:17 PM.

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Friday, Feb 22 2013, 08:46)
QUOTE (LuisBellic @ Friday, Feb 22 2013, 00:53)

That actually sounds kinda interesting, having a multi-protagonist thread set in Carcer City. Will it be set in the III-era or IV/V era? (probably a stupid question though, I doubt Carcer City has "eras")

And maybe the disaster couldve been some terrorist attack that very stupid terrorists thought would be a good idea to bomb Carcer? tounge2.gif

It will be set in the IV/V Era. For the Three Protagonists I have planned they will be: David Jackson(The Gang Set Leader), Riley Stewart(Who is the cousin of Playboy X from GTA IV), and Jason Matthews (Who I used for my first failed attempt at a concept thread).

The abandoned area I decided will be caused by Nuclear Waste getting into the water supply (How remains a mystery in the story).

The reason i'm creating an abandoned side of the city is because if a real game would give players the creepy Manhunt feel. And walking into it you'll gain attention from rival gangs (some are very Sadistic and try to kill the protagonist very brutally).

Anyone have suggestions for a title? I suck at them.

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:19 AM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Thursday, Feb 21 2013, 21:33)
Also I am creating a Concept thread on Vice City need to wait till tomorrow till I can request a logo.. happy.gif [/color]

Will it be set in the 3d era or the HD era?? And what about the decade.. modern day or 1980s etc??

HD era. It will be set in modern day.

Akaviri
  • Akaviri

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (LuisBellic @ Friday, Feb 22 2013, 05:53)

Nice to know that you're back. I think the idea you have for Carcer City is very similar to the one I have had in the pipeline for some time. It reminds me to get on with that project and finish it, people are catching on to it. ph34r.gif

GTAb0yWonder
  • GTAb0yWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:53 AM

Bad news.. I lost my file to my Chiveagon document, and I can't get it back.. I was already done with characters... Well, now, to start it over..

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:11 PM

sucks dude, hope it can be recovered somehow!

in the process of writing up the last mission for AITG...didnt think I'd be this emotional over finally finishing up this monkey on my back!

GTAb0yWonder
  • GTAb0yWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (Claude4Catalina @ Saturday, Feb 23 2013, 16:11)
sucks dude, hope it can be recovered somehow!

in the process of writing up the last mission for AITG...didnt think I'd be this emotional over finally finishing up this monkey on my back!

Can't find a way to recover it. It really doesn't matter, it was only CHARACTERS anyways. Plus, some characters were a little too far fetched, I'll take more time to make better ones. Better yet, I'll come up with a new protagonist..

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (H.I.M. @ Friday, Feb 22 2013, 11:19)

Sounds interesting. Do you have a good knowledge of Miami or are you just gonna base it on internet sources etc?

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

touch of shameless advertising here, but its up wink.gif

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:52 AM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Saturday, Feb 23 2013, 19:26)

Sounds interesting. Do you have a good knowledge of Miami or are you just gonna base it on internet sources etc?

Not that much knowledge just know some stuff. And I could do with some help too! since it's my first ever concept story. smile.gif

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:51 AM Edited by LuisBellic, 26 February 2013 - 10:24 PM.

QUOTE (Akaviri @ Saturday, Feb 23 2013, 00:48)
Nice to know that you're back. I think the idea you have for Carcer City is very similar to the one I have had in the pipeline for some time. It reminds me to get on with that project and finish it, people are catching on to it.  ph34r.gif

I've been back for like a month or two, just not active on GTASC. For some reason your Carcer idea erased from my head.. but now I remember we were gonna collaborate on it then I disappeared from the forums because I got busy with some personal stuff. If you're planning on putting it up HMU for radio and mission suggestions if you need help with it.

EDIT: I'm thinking before I put up my Carcer/New Guernsy Story, i'm going to finish my III Era 8-Ball Prequel. Part 1 will be set in 1993, Part 2 in 1998-2000, and Part 3 after GTA III. (He meets a war veteran and medic with great skills who almost completely heals 8Balls burns.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:42 AM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 26 February 2013 - 01:44 AM.

QUOTE (H.I.M. @ Sunday, Feb 24 2013, 08:52)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Saturday, Feb 23 2013, 19:26)

Not that much knowledge just know some stuff. And I could do with some help too! since it's my first ever concept story. smile.gif

I have little or no knowledge about Miami aside from what can be found on the internet.. I'm sure others on here will be able to help you though.

To whom it may concern, I have the first two parts of Chapter 11 of my Family Ties concept partially written up.. I should have at least one of them posted by the end of the week.

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 01:42)
I have little or no knowledge about Miami aside from what can be found on the internet.. I'm sure others on here will be able to help you though.

Well, I can say that I know a bit more than that. But thanks, I may need your help a lot. smile.gif

AND BTW nice story man, I love mafia based stories! icon14.gif icon14.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:59 AM

I've been writing and proofreading, and the next chapter of "Liberty City 2" will be online this weekend!

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (H.I.M. @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 12:15)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Tuesday, Feb 26 2013, 01:42)

Well, I can say that I know a bit more than that. But thanks, I may need your help a lot. smile.gif

AND BTW nice story man, I love mafia based stories! icon14.gif icon14.gif

Thanks man. I've given the characters section a little update, changing Fredo Volpe's given name to Alfredo as opposed to Frederico since that would logically be shortened to Freddo rather than Fredo (pronounced Fray-do). I've also changed some of the character's descriptions slightly in order to feed into part of a storyline which I have planned for a future concept.

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:14 AM

I'm making a Vice City II Concept,it's not going to be much as it's my first concept so I would really love feedback when I start it. smile.gif

GTAb0yWonder
  • GTAb0yWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:57 PM

I need help with a certain thing in my Chiveagon topic. Chicago's white race is mostly people with ethnic backgrounds from; Poland, Ukraine, Germany, Ireland, Italy, and Greece- any more? And the hispanic races are mostly from Mexico and Puerto Rico. From what I heard, Peruvians, Chileans, Colombians, and Brazilians also dominates the South American/Hispanic population in Chicago. Is this info right? I'm FROM Chicago, but I really don't know much about it's ethnic backgrounds...

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (GTAb0yWonder @ Thursday, Feb 28 2013, 21:57)
I need help with a certain thing in my Chiveagon topic. Chicago's white race is mostly people with ethnic backgrounds from; Poland, Ukraine, Germany, Ireland, Italy, and Greece- any more? And the hispanic races are mostly from Mexico and Puerto Rico. From what I heard, Peruvians, Chileans, Colombians, and Brazilians also dominates the South American/Hispanic population in Chicago. Is this info right? I'm FROM Chicago, but I really don't know much about it's ethnic backgrounds...

As far as I know Puerto Ricans form the most common Latin ethnicity in Chicago. And that's a lot of drug gangs led by Puerto Ricans. Mexicans are important Latin ethnicity and also with their crime organizations, such as Mexican Mafia and 18th Street Gang. However some sources say that there are Colombian crooks working in Chicago. Chicago's white race is commonly formed by Eastern European, Caucasian, North Black Sea races. Such as Russians, Ukranians, Polishs, Greeks, Serbians etc. As far as I know, most active Slav crime organizations led by Polishs and Ukranians, but also the Greek are efficient suppliers for such gangs, and the Greek mostly active in east coast, they would have a great potential in a Chicago concept. Also there are some Serbian loansharking crews listed and surveillanced by Chicago Police.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE (GTAb0yWonder @ Thursday, Feb 28 2013, 22:57)

Sorry man I can't help you but to be perfectly honest I think that Chiveagon is quite a weak title for a Chicago based concept and I think it will probably put people off reading it. I remember a few years ago somebody created a topic called Sears City which I thought was a really good name for a GTA topic set in Chicago since it followed suit of Liberty City which was named after a famous landmark in the city on which it was based. If possible I think people should try and stick to GTA naming conventions in their topics in order to maintain credibility.

GTAb0yWonder
  • GTAb0yWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Friday, Mar 1 2013, 14:18)

Sorry man I can't help you but to be perfectly honest I think that Chiveagon is quite a weak title for a Chicago based concept and I think it will probably put people off reading it. I remember a few years ago somebody created a topic called Sears City which I thought was a really good name for a GTA topic set in Chicago since it followed suit of Liberty City which was named after a famous landmark in the city on which it was based. If possible I think people should try and stick to GTA naming conventions in their topics in order to maintain credibility.

The name is really that big of a deal? I replied to Akaviri about why I picked the name "Chiveagon". But I don't know, having 'City' in the end of every city is a little cartoony, for me.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE (GTAb0yWonder @ Friday, Mar 1 2013, 23:07)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Friday, Mar 1 2013, 14:18)

The name is really that big of a deal? I replied to Akaviri about why I picked the name "Chiveagon". But I don't know, having 'City' in the end of every city is a little cartoony, for me.

I think it is.. petty as it might be I think a lot of people will overlook a topic because the name doesn't appeal to them. They will just think Bad Name = Bad Concept and won't even bother looking at it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users