• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,162 replies to this topic
universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Monday, Feb 11 2013, 12:23)
Most of the gangs in GTA III would probably have long since dissolved and Claude would be almost in his 50s now.

That's what is really interesting me and telling me to do an III-era concept: The unknown question of "what happened?" What happened to the Leones? How does the fort Staunton building look like when it's completed? What happens to Love Media? The list goes on as far as unanswered questions in III goes...

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Monday, Feb 11 2013, 20:03)
Most of the gangs in GTA III would probably have long since dissolved and Claude would be almost in his 50s now.

That's what is really interesting me and telling me to do an III-era concept: The unknown question of "what happened?" What happened to the Leones? How does the fort Staunton building look like when it's completed? What happens to Love Media? The list goes on as far as unanswered questions in III goes...

But why set it so long after GTA III??

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:28 AM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Tuesday, Feb 12 2013, 19:10)

Perhaps changes start taking affect so long? I know I may get a lot of heat for this, but I'd really like to make my own interpretations on what happened to Donald love, the leones, etc. (plus I like modern day stuff smile.gif )

GTAb0yWonder
  • GTAb0yWonder

I'm not GTAb0yWonder anymore, you dipsh*t cretins.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:32 AM

I wanna make a concept thread on the Messinas SOOO bad, but I don't know how! DLCs are dead now, but should I make a 2013 concept with it's own game?

Akaviri
  • Akaviri

• Members

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:44 AM

QUOTE (GTAb0yWonder @ Wednesday, Feb 13 2013, 04:32)
I wanna make a concept thread on the Messinas SOOO bad, but I don't know how! DLCs are dead now, but should I make a 2013 concept with it's own game?

What did you have in mind for that? DLC isn't dead to me, I still think GTA IV threads are very interesting. GTA V seems to be the same era, because they've told us some characters will be returning. This means that we shouldn't forget about the characters in GTA IV. They could return in future installments as well, just like how we saw with the III era.

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:13 AM

Well, I think Messinas would be a good idea. Since they've very interesting family ties, could be a good material for a good mafia story. Also we have not been mentioned about Messinas in GTA IV & EFLC for good, seeing them in a more blanket way would be good. GTA IV DLCs don't get attention too much but this means nothing to me as there's a good concept to read. Also, man. I heard you want to get Behind Enemy Lines on the set back, if you do it and still want to work with AMAI, I can get the crossing characters and crossovers back. Because I think my, your and Dr.Mayhem's stories have nice potential if we watch out for the timeline (as AMAI starts a month ago Platypus arrives in Liberty, your story starts closer to Liz's coke situation and The Black Cat starts closer to the bank robbery in "Three Leaf Clover"). I want to get back in work with AMAI so bad but I'm too busy this year. I guess summer is the most suitable time for the resurrection of AMAI. I have planned the whole story and super, sexy, action missions, but I don't know will it get attention or not. I guess AMAI will have a very story long for a DLC, maybe it would be longer than the main game. After I will be done with AMAI, I will just adapt myself into San Andreas prequel. Maybe after that, I would be down for a GTA V DLC.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Wednesday, Feb 13 2013, 02:28)

Perhaps changes start taking affect so long? I know I may get a lot of heat for this, but I'd really like to make my own interpretations on what happened to Donald love, the leones, etc. (plus I like modern day stuff smile.gif )

In my opinion it's just too long after the original. If the story were to be set between 2002 and 2004 there would be a lot of quality songs to use for the soundtrack and you could really capitalise on the post 9/11 paranioa to an even greater extent than GTA IV would also be really cool if you expanded the map to include Upstate or even Carcer City. It's completely up to you but I personally think it's a bad idea, sorry.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Thursday, Feb 14 2013, 12:23)

In my opinion it's just too long after the original. If the story were to be set between 2002 and 2004 there would be a lot of quality songs to use for the soundtrack and you could really capitalise on the post 9/11 paranioa to an even greater extent than GTA IV would also be really cool if you expanded the map to include Upstate or even Carcer City. It's completely up to you but I personally think it's a bad idea, sorry.

True, I decide to take what you said into account and set it in summer 2004.

As far as the concept itself goes, I'm thinking about it being set up through a series of police reports, etc. For example, character profiles consist of police records & surveillance reports, missions consist of "incident reports" and police scanne transcripts, and so fourth. So far, the concept will revolve around the LCPD trying to take down Wilhelm Bauer, a prominent smuggler who built an empire since the fall of the leones. Sound good, or could it use work?

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

I am thinking of rebooting GTA:3D, I spent a few days planning the deeper story and making a map for a new city.

Story of Chapter 1:
Nathan, Kyle and Laura go on a holiday to party in the world's best rated nightclub, Slacha (parody of Pacha). While there, a local mafia invade and fire bullets into the crowd. They demand money from the clubs owners and a shootout starts. Nathan, Kyle and Laura escape unnoticed and unharmed. They return to their hotel to find it burning as a distraction from the nightclub incident, they have no money and are left with no possessions.

What do you guys think?

GTAb0yWonder
  • GTAb0yWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE (Akaviri @ Wednesday, Feb 13 2013, 05:44)

What did you have in mind for that? DLC isn't dead to me, I still think GTA IV threads are very interesting. GTA V seems to be the same era, because they've told us some characters will be returning. This means that we shouldn't forget about the characters in GTA IV. They could return in future installments as well, just like how we saw with the III era.

I was thinking in making it about Jimmy Capra, a minor character in GTACTW. I was maybe thinking of making it about the whole "rat situation" where Rudy tries to convince everyone that Capra's a snitch. Since the Messinas are kinda having a big rat problem (Mark Volpe is suspected to be a police informant, when Fredo is the real rat. Meanwhile, Jimmy is being called a rat and having problems with Rudy), I was thinking of making that a big part of the story, and somehow Jimmy get's in a lot of trouble.

So far that's what I got, and I'm thinking of having the Messinas work with numerous gang, families, and bratvas. Gambettis, Triads, NDDD, the union, Jewish Mob, McReary Crime Family, and the Petrovic family.

But I'm thinking of making it not exactly a DLC or a concept thread, more like a... CONCEPT STORY!.... ?

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:51 AM

Just noticed that the Concept Thread category in this years Forum Awards only has three nominees.. quite pitiful, in my opinion a category should be be stricken if it contains less than five nominees like real awards shows.

@universetwisters: If you need help with the soundtrack I will try and help you as best I can but I fear my knowledge may be limited to Game FM (or it's sucessor) GTA III had the most realistic soundtrack out of any GTA game but also one of the worst. IRL there's usually a Top 40 Station (or many in fact), a Rap/RnB station, an oldies station, a classical station, a catch all rock station (old and new but no hardcore or thrash metal), a dance station and maybe an old school MOBO station that plays Soul, Funk and 60s/70s RnB. I think Rockstar were very much influenced by UK radio stations when they made GTA III and LCS in that they included a Drum n Bass and an Asian music station in them. They stayed pretty true to NYC in GTA IV except for the Ambient station, the international funk station (in GTA IV since it was changed to all Funk in EFLC) and the lack of a Top 40/Pop station. I suppose Flashback will be okay to make a tracklist for since you can just include all of the big 80s tunes that weren't featured in VC, VCS or on Vice City FM but K-Jah and Double Cleff will be hard as will Head Radio and Lips 106 (unless you want to change it up and have actual Top 40 Pop/Rock songs on both).

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:06 AM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Thursday, Feb 14 2013, 20:51)

@universetwisters: If you need help with the soundtrack I will try and help you as best I can but I fear my knowledge may be limited to Game FM (or it's sucessor) GTA III had the most realistic soundtrack out of any GTA game but also one of the worst. IRL there's usually a Top 40 Station (or many in fact), a Rap/RnB station, an oldies station, a classical station, a catch all rock station (old and new but no hardcore or thrash metal), a dance station and maybe an old school MOBO station that plays Soul, Funk and 60s/70s RnB. I think Rockstar were very much influenced by UK radio stations when they made GTA III and LCS in that they included a Drum n Bass and an Asian music station in them. They stayed pretty true to NYC in GTA IV except for the Ambient station, the international funk station (in GTA IV since it was changed to all Funk in EFLC) and the lack of a Top 40/Pop station. I suppose Flashback will be okay to make a tracklist for since you can just include all of the big 80s tunes that weren't featured in VC, VCS or on Vice City FM but K-Jah and Double Cleff will be hard as will Head Radio and Lips 106 (unless you want to change it up and have actual Top 40 Pop/Rock songs on both).

Thank you for the offer dude, I really appreciate it! So far, I have just the station names and genres worked out:

Head Radio - Alternative Rock
Double Clef FM - Classical
Kjah - Dub
Liberty FM - Classic Rock
Rise FM - Techno
Lips 106 - Pop/Top 40
WLLC -Jazz
Game Radio - Hip Hop
MSX FM - Drum N Bass
Flashback 95.6 - New Wave/80's Pop
Chatterbox FM - Talk Radio
Liberty Soul FM - Funk

Also, as the concept is presented as a police report, the concept's "narrator" will list the songs heard over a 2-hour period and make witty comments on them. For example, "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" will be presented as a "Tacky song about a ship nobody cared about in the first place", "Have You Ever Been Mellow" will be presented as a "dutch remake of some country song for ravers", etc. Just something to make it unique and give readers a reason to listen to some of the songs wink.gif

GTAb0yWonder
  • GTAb0yWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Friday, Feb 15 2013, 02:06)

Thank you for the offer dude, I really appreciate it! So far, I have just the station names and genres worked out:

Kjah - Dub
Rise FM - Techno
Lips 106 - Pop/Top 40
WLLC -Jazz
Game Radio - Hip Hop
MSX FM - Drum N Bass
Liberty Soul FM - Funk

Also, as the concept is presented as a police report, the concept's "narrator" will list the songs heard over a 2-hour period and make witty comments on them. For example, "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" will be presented as a "Tacky song about a ship nobody cared about in the first place", "Have You Ever Been Mellow" will be presented as a "dutch remake of some country song for ravers", etc. Just something to make it unique and give readers a reason to listen to some of the songs wink.gif

I think adding a Latin station like GTAIV will make it abit more realistic.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:39 AM

QUOTE (GTAb0yWonder @ Thursday, Feb 14 2013, 21:31)
QUOTE (universetwisters @ Friday, Feb 15 2013, 02:06)

Kjah - Dub
Rise FM - Techno
Lips 106 - Pop/Top 40
WLLC -Jazz
Game Radio - Hip Hop
MSX FM - Drum N Bass
Liberty Soul FM - Funk

I think adding a Latin station like GTAIV will make it abit more realistic.

I've got two reasons against that:

1. My knowledge of Latin music, let alone Latin music pre-2004 is very limited
2. Aside from te diablos, I haven't seen a large Latin population in 3-era liberty city

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:22 AM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Thursday, Feb 14 2013, 20:51)

As far as the concept itself goes, I'm thinking about it being set up through a series of police reports, etc. For example, character profiles consist of police records & surveillance reports, missions consist of "incident reports" and police scanne transcripts, and so fourth. So far, the concept will revolve around the LCPD trying to take down Wilhelm Bauer, a prominent smuggler who built an empire since the fall of the leones. Sound good, or could it use work?

Nah, man. Not that Will guy again. That's your choice but your stories' problem is generally going with the same guys. I'm talking about characters like Will Bauer, Trey Stevens, Craig Miller etc. You should go with different story elements (characters, settings, time...), so you can diversify yourself and become a more developed concept writer. However "telling the story through the police documents" is a different and a good idea and it would work well.

2. Aside from te diablos, I haven't seen a large Latin population in 3-era liberty city

Also there were Colombians right there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, I have thought something about my San Andreas prequel. Well, in "Los Sepulcros", we're seeing CJ and Sweet talking about Kane in a blanket way, so I think Kane was an important part for the gang and Front Yard faction before the time of 1987. So now, I'm planning to give Kane a higher rank in the beginning of the game. I will figure Kane out as a right hand man of the crew chief of a respectful Front Yard Ballas crew. Well but Kane becomes the crew chief later, because of the sh*tloads of troubles the crew chief caused. Even I'm planning Kane's former chief as the main antagonist of Chapter I (the story will consist of chapters and their parts) because former chief thinks Kane caused him demoted and later convicted. At the final of the first chapter, Kane must think on a deal with Tenpenny to shut former chief and his choice will cause some gang issues in Chapter II. I think it's better, hotter, sexier and more action than the sh*t I figured out before.

GTAb0yWonder
  • GTAb0yWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:18 PM

I don't know how I can do my Messina concept, and when. Should I start working on it now? DLC or Main Game? I want to set it around the same time TBoGT and Chinatown Wars is set in. Spring 2009? Or maybe set it Fall 2012?

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (GTAb0yWonder @ Friday, Feb 15 2013, 21:18)
I don't know how I can do my Messina concept, and when. Should I start working on it now? DLC or Main Game? I want to set it around the same time TBoGT and Chinatown Wars is set in. Spring 2009? Or maybe set it Fall 2012?

I would say that you should set it around fall 2012 because then it could tie into GTA:V when it is released so you have more paths to choose when writing it. smile.gif

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (GTAb0yWonder @ Friday, Feb 15 2013, 21:18)

Well, I think you should start the game during the GTA IV timeline and finish after the events of Chinatown Wars. If you ask me why, you want to touch on Messinas in a blanket way and answer mysterious questions about Messinas. You can touch on Messina -Ancelotti war, Messina-Gambetti friendship, The Commission values during the GTA IV timeline, even you can use Pegorinos in the story and touch on the fall of Ancelotti Family, also this means you can use Albanians in the story. For Chinatown Wars, as you know Jimmy Capra (well, he's your protagonist, right?) is one of the main keys of Yu Jian plot and Rudy's missions. So you can make crossovers of Rudy's missions. I think this is the most proper way to put your story between a time GTA IV timeline and Chinatown Wars.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE (MarijuanaMonkey @ Friday, Feb 15 2013, 06:22)

Nah, man. Not that Will guy again. That's your choice but your stories' problem is generally going with the same guys. I'm talking about characters like Will Bauer, Trey Stevens, Craig Miller etc. You should go with different story elements (characters, settings, time...), so you can diversify yourself and become a more developed concept writer. However "telling the story through the police documents" is a different and a good idea and it would work well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, I have thought something about my San Andreas prequel. Well, in "Los Sepulcros", we're seeing CJ and Sweet talking about Kane in a blanket way, so I think Kane was an important part for the gang and Front Yard faction before the time of 1987. So now, I'm planning to give Kane a higher rank in the beginning of the game. I will figure Kane out as a right hand man of the crew chief of a respectful Front Yard Ballas crew. Well but Kane becomes the crew chief later, because of the sh*tloads of troubles the crew chief caused. Even I'm planning Kane's former chief as the main antagonist of Chapter I (the story will consist of chapters and their parts) because former chief thinks Kane caused him demoted and later convicted. At the final of the first chapter, Kane must think on a deal with Tenpenny to shut former chief and his choice will cause some gang issues in Chapter II. I think it's better, hotter, sexier and more action than the sh*t I figured out before.

As badly as this quote train has to stop, my iPod won't let me do a damn thing sad.gif

Anyway, I understand your frustration, me reusing characters, and I'll let you know now that the only returning character will be Will, seeing as I never "finished" his story, so to speak. As far as the story's "protagonist" is, it'll most likely be an undercover female cop named Alex who goes undercover into his gang to gather enough evidence to arrest him, but she ends up being sucked into the life of crime herself

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:03 PM

@ UT - Like Sleeping Dogs? smile.gif I loved that game, if your concept thread is anything like that then I'm gonna be impressed. tounge.gif

GTAb0yWonder
  • GTAb0yWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Friday, Feb 15 2013, 21:59)

As badly as this quote train has to stop, my iPod won't let me do a damn thing sad.gif

Anyway, I understand your frustration, me reusing characters, and I'll let you know now that the only returning character will be Will, seeing as I never "finished" his story, so to speak. As far as the story's "protagonist" is, it'll most likely be an undercover female cop named Alex who goes undercover into his gang to gather enough evidence to arrest him, but she ends up being sucked into the life of crime herself

Isn't Will already the protagonist in your Bedford concept?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (GTAb0yWonder @ Friday, Feb 15 2013, 17:03)
QUOTE (universetwisters @ Friday, Feb 15 2013, 21:59)

Isn't Will already the protagonist in your Bedford concept?

Yes, but I never finished his story, so there's a lot of "growing room" as far as the plot goes, so to speak

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:54 PM

For my III-era concept, I'm thinking about having the soundtrack songs feature witty comments from the protagonist as to how she thinks the songs are going to be. Here's what I've got for Head Radio:

*Flower-Moby; Some rock song from the 1990s. From what I could pick up, it's about a girl named Sally who is constantly brought up, brought down, lifts, squats, and tears the ground. That repeats for about four minutes
*Still Waiting-SUM 41; Evidently, this song is about anger, quite possibly about someone who is waiting for someone to show up, and then they never show up. It's happened too many times for me.
*Me Against The World-Simple Plan; I used to feel this way so much in High School. I was the loner, and I always thought that the whole world was against me. I guess that's my penalty for not being one of those yuppies who tries to "fit in". At least I graduated with my dignity intact.
*Out Of The Gash-Yvonne; Finally, a good song on this station. This is one of those songs that you'd expect to see in an action movie trailer with explosions, car chases, and shootouts.
*Cat's In The Cradle-Ugly Kid Joe; Some alternative bullsh*t remix of a song about my Dad. My dad missed a lot of things, and he told me that his job always came first. Damnit dad, were those tax reports more important than me!?
*Ohio-Dandy Warhols; A recent remake of an old 70s protest song. Unlike the original, however, this one drones on, and on, and on, and on.
*Club Foot-Kasabian; Once again, another song that would fit into an action movie trailer. Except one in slow motion. Those are pretty killer.
*My Favorite Game-The Cardigans; Some song about someone who is loosing their favorite game. I swear, I've heard this song before somewhere.
*99 Red Balloons-Goldfinger; A tale about a bunch of army guys who destroy the world over some kids who release some balloons in the air. Another reason why we have to keep our kids locked up in our homes.
*Unknown Soldier-The Casualties; A heavy heavy metal song about a young man who gets killed in the army. It's a very angry song, and I don't care for it that much.
*Engel-Rammstein; Another heavy heavy metal song. I couldn't make out much of it, seeing as it's in German, but it had a lot of whistling in it. I think my Neo-Nazi ex-boyfriend from High School used to listen to this, but it's been so long since I saw him, he's gotta be either inside or dead.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Saturday, Feb 16 2013, 17:54)
For my III-era concept, I'm thinking about having the soundtrack songs feature witty comments from the protagonist as to how she thinks the songs are going to be. Here's what I've got for Head Radio:

*Flower-Moby; Some rock song from the 1990s. From what I could pick up, it's about a girl named Sally who is constantly brought up, brought down, lifts, squats, and tears the ground. That repeats for about four minutes
*Still Waiting-SUM 41; Evidently, this song is about anger, quite possibly about someone who is waiting for someone to show up, and then they never show up. It's happened too many times for me.
*Me Against The World-Simple Plan; I used to feel this way so much in High School. I was the loner, and I always thought that the whole world was against me. I guess that's my penalty for not being one of those yuppies who tries to "fit in". At least I graduated with my dignity intact.
*Out Of The Gash-Yvonne; Finally, a good song on this station. This is one of those songs that you'd expect to see in an action movie trailer with explosions, car chases, and shootouts.
*Cat's In The Cradle-Ugly Kid Joe; Some alternative bullsh*t remix of a song about my Dad. My dad missed a lot of things, and he told me that his job always came first. Damnit dad, were those tax reports more important than me!?
*Ohio-Dandy Warhols; A recent remake of an old 70s protest song. Unlike the original, however, this one drones on, and on, and on, and on.
*Club Foot-Kasabian; Once again, another song that would fit into an action movie trailer. Except one in slow motion. Those are pretty killer.
*My Favorite Game-The Cardigans; Some song about someone who is loosing their favorite game. I swear, I've heard this song before somewhere.
*99 Red Balloons-Goldfinger; A tale about a bunch of army guys who destroy the world over some kids who release some balloons in the air. Another reason why we have to keep our kids locked up in our homes.
*Unknown Soldier-The Casualties; A heavy heavy metal song about a young man who gets killed in the army. It's a very angry song, and I don't care for it that much.
*Engel-Rammstein; Another heavy heavy metal song. I couldn't make out much of it, seeing as it's in German, but it had a lot of whistling in it. I think my Neo-Nazi ex-boyfriend from High School used to listen to this, but it's been so long since I saw him, he's gotta be either inside or dead.

I meant to say this to you in a PM but I'll post it here to keep this topic alive. I think maybe you should just have a note under Head Radio and Lips 106 stating that their track lists consist of original songs made by Rockstar Games and create two entirely new stations for Alt Rock and Top 40 broadcasting from Carcer City.. this would make sense since it is presumably in the Liberty City Metro area and because the protagonist comes from there originally.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Sunday, Feb 17 2013, 08:22)
QUOTE (universetwisters @ Saturday, Feb 16 2013, 17:54)

I meant to say this to you in a PM but I'll post it here to keep this topic alive. I think maybe you should just have a note under Head Radio and Lips 106 stating that their track lists consist of original songs made by Rockstar Games and create two entirely new stations for Alt Rock and Top 40 broadcasting from Carcer City.. this would make sense since it is presumably in the Liberty City Metro area and because the protagonist comes from there originally.

Ahh, good idea. I'll give it a look-into icon14.gif

GTAb0yWonder
  • GTAb0yWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:43 AM

I've been thinking about it, and I think someone's done it? But I'm thinking of making a mafia story in Carcer City (based on Philadelphia). I've got some things written down. So should I do it?

AND, I want to remake my Garden City topic COMPLETELY. A story about a Polish-American criminal escaping prison from Carcer and arriving in Garden, and the story will go all out! Garden is based on Chicago, BTW.

Akaviri
  • Akaviri

• Members

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:23 AM

QUOTE (GTAb0yWonder @ Monday, Feb 18 2013, 03:43)
I've been thinking about it, and I think someone's done it? But I'm thinking of making a mafia story in Carcer City (based on Philadelphia). I've got some things written down. So should I do it?

What else? What time period is it set? There was one concept set in Philly during the 80s that included Atlantic City, and was all about the Bruno family. It was pretty well done I'd say.

GTAb0yWonder
  • GTAb0yWonder

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:25 AM Edited by GTAb0yWonder, 18 February 2013 - 05:29 AM.

QUOTE (Akaviri @ Monday, Feb 18 2013, 05:23)
QUOTE (GTAb0yWonder @ Monday, Feb 18 2013, 03:43)
I've been thinking about it, and I think someone's done it? But I'm thinking of making a mafia story in Carcer City (based on Philadelphia). I've got some things written down. So should I  do it?

What else? What time period is it set? There was one concept set in Philly during the 80s that included Atlantic City, and was all about the Bruno family. It was pretty well done I'd say.

Mine was meant to be based on the Bruno family also... I'll just make the Garden City one. Do you happen to have the link for the Philly topic?

EDIT: NVM found it. Kinda sloppy, tbh. I'll save the Philly topic for later, I'll work on the GC one.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (GTAb0yWonder @ Monday, Feb 18 2013, 04:43)

A Philadelphia based concept could be really interesting although I don't think it would really be big enough to stand alongside the current gen cities since it would only be a fraction of the size of Liberty City.

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:06 PM

finally! external hard drive is set up after months of me being a lazy bastard, I've now got access to my music, pictures, old Pimp My Guns, and most importantly, All In The Game and my Vietnam concept!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users