The Creators Lounge

1,057 replies to this topic
vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:08 PM

Tommy, good luck. Can not wait to see the new updates.

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 22 October 2011 - 07:45 PM Edited by Claude4Catalina, 22 October 2011 - 08:19 PM.

QUOTE (Tommy. @ Wednesday, Oct 5 2011, 05:59)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Tuesday, Oct 4 2011, 21:19)
QUOTE (Tommy. @ Tuesday, Sep 27 2011, 07:15)
QUOTE (blitz @ Sunday, Sep 25 2011, 03:22)
Tommy, I liked your thread but I think it's run its course. Like on your other account; I for now think you should start a new concept thread smile.gif

Thanks for the reply icon14.gif And yeah I do sort of agree with you but I have so much I don't want my ideas to go to waste so I thought I would revive for the last time. Plus it's fun around Christmas time.

I'm still willing to lend my support to you on that topic if you need it man.

Cheers. If I'm going to do the concept again then I'm changing the story and that.

EDIT: I've decided I'm bringing it back. I feel there is a lot to do with it.

hell yes mate, go for it!

I've been toying about with the idea of a City of Baltimore based concept; think an Irish themed Alderney with less bikers and more drug cartels, ranging from street puppets to the kingpins. it'd be a true hood story with a Scarface twist, the rise and subsequent fall of a stick up boy taken under the wing of a larger organization, which he then tops before investigation leads to the collapse of his empire. it's all a maybe at the minute but I think it'd be good for me to try out creating my own little piece of America instead of working to the same backdrop of Liberty City and such.

the City name is going to be difficulty, currenty, Baltimore, Maryland and Bodymore, Murdaland needs something up to that standard.

Bitterplace City (named after the cold, bitter winter weather) in the State of Saint Joseph in top contender at the moment. also known as Lobster Town, a legacy down to the abnormaly large Lobster population.

Huang Leroy
  • Huang Leroy

A.K.A. YungLive201

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (Claude4Catalina @ Saturday, Oct 22 2011, 19:45)
the City name is going to be difficulty, currenty, Baltimore, Maryland and Bodymore, Murdaland needs something up to that standard.

How bout Barksdale, a reference to the Barksdale crew on The Wire

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 22 October 2011 - 10:16 PM

I was thinking of using characters names as some location names, for example, the main project towers would be on Barksdale Street, and the first corner you work would be the corner of Broadus and Carr; a reference to Bodie and Poot's respective last names

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:03 AM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 23 October 2011 - 01:07 AM.

QUOTE (Claude4Catalina @ Saturday, Oct 22 2011, 23:16)
I was thinking of using characters names as some location names, for example, the main project towers would be on Barksdale Street, and the first corner you work would be the corner of Broadus and Carr; a reference to Bodie and Poot's respective last names

I think subtlety is the key and anybody who knows the wire would pick up on that right away. It's interesting about Baltimore because to the outsider and probably to the majority of America too it was a really nice place before The Wire came along and exposed the truth. Being from the UK i would say that the show in question is your main inspiration behind the story and Omar Little seems to be the inspiration for your protagonist. This is all well and good but you have to think.. is it a GTA game or is it a game based on The Wire with Irish Criminals??

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:35 AM

I like to think of it as GTA set to a Wire-inspired backdrop; the main character would have elements of Omar, Wee Bey, Marlo and even D'Angelo at the start of the game. the vision is that what starts from the bottom rung and climbs to the top, you see how it's not an independent "game" anymore, the drug crews are supplied products by the Eastern European's, and the Irish are operating as gun runners. the character would start off as a street dealer, but gets bored of being the middle man, so cuts loose and starts sticking up his old allies; before being recruiting into the old rivals gang. from there on in it's a bloody power struggle; we never saw that in The Wire, we saw Bodie dealing for various people for all of his time; and Avon, Stringer, Joe and Marlo all sitting back counting cash, the main difference would be change, the game does change, along with getting a hell of a lot more fierce.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

MUFC

• The Yardies
  • England

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:57 AM

Glad people are looking forward to it icon14.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:24 AM

QUOTE (Claude4Catalina @ Sunday, Oct 23 2011, 09:35)
I like to think of it as GTA set to a Wire-inspired backdrop; the main character would have elements of Omar, Wee Bey, Marlo and even D'Angelo at the start of the game. the vision is that what starts from the bottom rung and climbs to the top, you see how it's not an independent "game" anymore, the drug crews are supplied products by the Eastern European's, and the Irish are operating as gun runners. the character would start off as a street dealer, but gets bored of being the middle man, so cuts loose and starts sticking up his old allies; before being recruiting into the old rivals gang. from there on in it's a bloody power struggle; we never saw that in The Wire, we saw Bodie dealing for various people for all of his time; and Avon, Stringer, Joe and Marlo all sitting back counting cash, the main difference would be change, the game does change, along with getting a hell of a lot more fierce.

I can see what you're saying man, if the idea comes to fruition you have to make sure it retains certain elements that identify it as a GTA game though. It seems like an interesting story and I'm sure it will be great but just dont stray too far from the origins with it.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:50 AM

I'm currently in the middle of writing a concept thread but don't know if I'm going to finish it. It's called Grand Theft Auto : The Mexican Connection and takes place in game based LA, Miami Vice and Philladelphia. You start out as a street gang member eventually becoming a main influence in a drug cartel and meet thousands of different characters are criminals on the way.

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Sunday, Oct 23 2011, 11:24)
I like to think of it as GTA set to a Wire-inspired backdrop; the main character would have elements of Omar, Wee Bey, Marlo and even D'Angelo at the start of the game.  the vision is that what starts from the bottom rung and climbs to the top, you see how it's not an independent "game" anymore, the drug crews are supplied products by the Eastern European's, and the Irish are operating as gun runners.  the character would start off as a street dealer, but gets bored of being the middle man, so cuts loose and starts sticking up his old allies; before being recruiting into the old rivals gang.  from there on in it's a bloody power struggle; we never saw that in The Wire, we saw Bodie dealing for various people for all of his time; and Avon, Stringer, Joe and Marlo all sitting back counting cash, the main difference would be change, the game does change, along with getting a hell of a lot more fierce.

I can see what you're saying man, if the idea comes to fruition you have to make sure it retains certain elements that identify it as a GTA game though. It seems like an interesting story and I'm sure it will be great but just dont stray too far from the origins with it.

I'm gonna include a VCS style criminal empire building but soley based around drugs to keep it simple, but there would be different enterprisies, such as stash houses, cutting spots and distribution fronts, on top of this you can also rob other gang business in the same fashion, and then when their profit or product supply is weak, you can make it yours.

also Sanjeem, I say go for it mate, it's worth posting it rather than keeping to collect virtual dust.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:11 PM Edited by akavari112, 23 October 2011 - 02:38 PM.

QUOTE (Claude4Catalina @ Sunday, Oct 23 2011, 13:31)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Sunday, Oct 23 2011, 11:24)
I like to think of it as GTA set to a Wire-inspired backdrop; the main character would have elements of Omar, Wee Bey, Marlo and even D'Angelo at the start of the game.  the vision is that what starts from the bottom rung and climbs to the top, you see how it's not an independent "game" anymore, the drug crews are supplied products by the Eastern European's, and the Irish are operating as gun runners.  the character would start off as a street dealer, but gets bored of being the middle man, so cuts loose and starts sticking up his old allies; before being recruiting into the old rivals gang.  from there on in it's a bloody power struggle; we never saw that in The Wire, we saw Bodie dealing for various people for all of his time; and Avon, Stringer, Joe and Marlo all sitting back counting cash, the main difference would be change, the game does change, along with getting a hell of a lot more fierce.

I'm gonna include a VCS style criminal empire building but soley based around drugs to keep it simple, but there would be different enterprisies, such as stash houses, cutting spots and distribution fronts, on top of this you can also rob other gang business in the same fashion, and then when their profit or product supply is weak, you can make it yours.

also Sanjeem, I say go for it mate, it's worth posting it rather than keeping to collect virtual dust.

I was going to use an Omar-inspired character in my Carcer City thread. I was also going to consider proposing a remake of Luisbellic's King of the City concept in the same fashion you are talking about.

It would be interesting to start off at the bottom as a dealer, being given a corner and having to manage it efficiently in order to earn. On the other side of the coin, you'd also be involved in some enforcing for the gang which would involve killing accused rats in the gang and conquering/defending corners. With more hard work you would rise to the ranks of a crew chief, lieutenant, and so on. Around this time, the head of the organization is incarcerated, leaving you as de facto leader (like Slim Charles for Avon Barksdale). You'd be in control of the organization and missions would revolve more around gang politics and diplomacy with other drug figures in town rather than killing people by your own hands. At the end of the game, maybe you dissolve the gang due to the amount of heat and forfeit your turf, but retire as a hands-free wholesale supplier. Kind of like how Marlo sells the Greeks connection, you'd supply the biggest cats in town and your responsibilities would be diluted to something like ensuring the drug shipment is delivered safely every week.

You should reincarnate the infamous Alex Jackson as the protagonist, imo. I always envisioned him as looking and behaving as Michael K Williams, especially his fetish for firearms.

"At this range, and this caliber? Even if I miss, I can't miss"

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Sunday, Oct 23 2011, 06:50)
I'm currently in the middle of writing a concept thread but don't know if I'm going to finish it. It's called Grand Theft Auto : The Mexican Connection and takes place in game based LA, Miami Vice and Philladelphia. You start out as a street gang member eventually becoming a main influence in a drug cartel and meet thousands of different characters are criminals on the way.

I like your name. tounge.gif

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:01 PM

I started watching The Wire after I wrote Dealing & Stealing and I noticed how un-hood it was. I know there's a difference between NYC and Baltimore; but the game stays the same, the court changes but still uses the same ball. hence why I'm writing my standalone featuring Damon from Bully; which is set in LC but being written as a short story depicting a conflict between a poverty stricken Bullworth and Uptown LC. but back to my concept, I was originally going to do a III based concept with Wire roots; but III LC has had it's time in the light, and I always wanted to craft my own world.

Alex was meant to be a kind of anti hero in some respects, similar to Omar; he had a knowledge of firearms and operated a small crew, nothing big like what Playboy X was running. I want to almost depict Baltimore (or Bitterplace as it's named) from the eyes of various ranks within a gang; but using the protagonist to grow as he ranks up, near to us watching TV, I want the storyline to play out as "rags to riches...but still in a sh*tty situation". not like GTAIV or TLaD, because it's hood life, the ghetto sucks the life out of you until you end up dead on your corner with a new man taking your place the next morning; or until you're drained enough to get the motivation to move up or get out.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:07 PM

Somebody should really do a Montreal based concept, That place is actually raging with crime and corruption. In the consruction industry You have got a lot of Mafia activity along with crooked politicians, Biker gang and their warfare, street gangs. Triads, Russian organized crime everything, either could be used as a base for a story.

Don Giovanni
  • Don Giovanni

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:38 PM

I've considered making a concept thread for a GTA III remake, and if anyone's interested. PM me.

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:04 PM

I don't think Life's Price will be my last concept. I wanted to make a concept together with Lolwut, but he's till stuck in his cave tounge.gif
Don't worry, currently I don't even know the location and the story is at a very early stage. I'll finish LP first.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (blitz @ Sunday, Oct 23 2011, 14:53)

The Mexican Connection? Or Sanjeem yin-yang.gif

Well, more on the topic I can't find the time to write it. It's really annoying because it was going to be really detailed but can't find the time to even get mid-way through it.

Still I hold that comment I made about a game based in Montreal and Quebec. It would be perfect for a Mafia based story anyway for the people who like that sort of genre. There recently have been many slayings and various members of "The Rizzuto's" the main Sicilian-Canadian clan in Canada getting whacked in broad daylight including the former Boss himself, Nicolo Rizzuto. He was killed with a sniper, gangland style. Look at this happened 2 days ago, who would have thought?

Law enforcement beleive it was the rival Calabrian mafia from Italy wanting to wipe out their competition because that's what the Sicilian faction had done decades ago to them. This could call for an awesome storyline filled with glitz, honour, betrayal everything. The Rizzuto's are also a super-power in Canada aswell commiting all sorts of criminal activities and even having links to Politicians on all level of government. Check this link here. It could be GTA based on a true story.

Surely this would be a really good atmosphere for a GTA game icon14.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Friday, Oct 28 2011, 18:50)

Well, more on the topic I can't find the time to write it. It's really annoying because it was going to be really detailed but can't find the time to even get mid-way through it.

Still I hold that comment I made about a game based in Montreal and Quebec. It would be perfect for a Mafia based story anyway for the people who like that sort of genre. There recently have been many slayings and various members of "The Rizzuto's" the main Sicilian-Canadian clan in Canada getting whacked in broad daylight including the former Boss himself, Nicolo Rizzuto. He was killed with a sniper, gangland style. Look at this happened 2 days ago, who would have thought?

Law enforcement beleive it was the rival Calabrian mafia from Italy wanting to wipe out their competition because that's what the Sicilian faction had done decades ago to them. This could call for an awesome storyline filled with glitz, honour, betrayal everything. The Rizzuto's are also a super-power in Canada aswell commiting all sorts of criminal activities and even having links to Politicians on all level of government. Check this link here. It could be GTA based on a true story.

Surely this would be a really good atmosphere for a GTA game icon14.gif

That sounds like a really interesting idea.. it would be great to see you take an area that most people view as boring and give it a GTA style gritty makeover. As you know I'm also quite the fan of LCN so this topic would appeal to me on two different levels.. hopefully it comes to fruition man.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:03 AM

I would love to read a story about Montreal. You know Sal 'The Iron Worker' Montagna? He was deported from NYC (Liberty) to Canada, and seems to be the Calabrian's liaison now, or at least a top player. You could have a nice tie-in or kiss off to IV through him. But it's important not to base LCN-inspired stories too heavily off your source material.

I'm trying to finish off Balkan Valor. To be honest, I never realized how motivated I was by consistent feedback. I also showed it to my folks, and they were very critical. At the moment I'm trying to have Besmir kill Petrovic, and have Bulgarin ready to partner with Dimitri and take credit for re-introducing them as an insurance policy so Dimitri doesn't get pissed that he took out a fellow Pakhan. Of course, we all know what happened once Bulgarin found Dimitri. Would that even work?

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:01 AM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Wednesday, Nov 2 2011, 00:03)
I'm trying to finish off Balkan Valor. To be honest, I never realized how motivated I was by consistent feedback. I also showed it to my folks, and they were very critical. At the moment I'm trying to have Besmir kill Petrovic, and have Bulgarin ready to partner with Dimitri and take credit for re-introducing them as an insurance policy so Dimitri doesn't get pissed that he took out a fellow Pakhan. Of course, we all know what happened once Bulgarin found Dimitri. Would that even work?

I think Petrovic being killed would be construed as an inconsistency. I'm pretty sure his operations are still in power throughout the game, I mean his organization is allegedly the strongest driving force as far as Russian organizations go.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:21 AM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Tuesday, Nov 1 2011, 22:01)

I think Petrovic being killed would be construed as an inconsistency. I'm pretty sure his operations are still in power throughout the game, I mean his organization is allegedly the strongest driving force as far as Russian organizations go.

I felt the same way at first, and talked to MOB about this. In the original version of the story, that is to say, the one that was planned when everything was in my head and I was writing consistently, Petrovic discovers that Besmir has been making rounds with every Russian character we know and seeking help in 'bailing him out' of his trouble with Petrovic. Advised that the war is wasting valuable resources, he conspires to send Besmir to prison instead and hope he can make peace with the badly weakened Albanian family, knowing they have no choice but to answer to him. Besmir spends the majority of the 2nd chapter in prison, and you see everything from a Gerry Mcreary perspective turn.gif Here you meet Papi (Corona) from TBOGT. However, this angle of getting rid of Petrovic right away got me motivated and is tying up a loose end that I would have difficulty keeping with throughout the story. If it's really as bad as you say, I can go with what's written in the spoiler tags.

I also was pretty proud of myself when I figured out how groundbreaking it could be to write of characters in prison. At least, with no Oz references.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Wednesday, Nov 2 2011, 03:21)

I felt the same way at first, and talked to MOB about this. In the original version of the story, that is to say, the one that was planned when everything was in my head and I was writing consistently, Petrovic discovers that Besmir has been making rounds with every Russian character we know and seeking help in 'bailing him out' of his trouble with Petrovic. Advised that the war is wasting valuable resources, he conspires to send Besmir to prison instead and hope he can make peace with the badly weakened Albanian family, knowing they have no choice but to answer to him. Besmir spends the majority of the 2nd chapter in prison, and you see everything from a Gerry Mcreary perspective turn.gif Here you meet Papi (Corona) from TBOGT. However, this angle of getting rid of Petrovic right away got me motivated and is tying up a loose end that I would have difficulty keeping with throughout the story. If it's really as bad as you say, I can go with what's written in the spoiler tags.

I also was pretty proud of myself when I figured out how groundbreaking it could be to write of characters in prison. At least, with no Oz references.

An interesting idea would be to have a mission strand taking place in prison, as Besmir. You say Petrovic would scheme to set up Besmir so he would go to prison? A well-laid trap on Petrovic's part could have Besmir arrested and sent to Alderney State Penitentiary. With some careful legal maneuvering, Besmir could have the case overturned on some sort of technicality, finding his stay in prison to be only short-term. In a state of desperation, Petrovic could then simply put a price on Besmir's head, who would survive a few ill-fated assassination attempts by other inmates. He could manipulate prison politics to his advantage, seeking protection from one of the gangs, while awaiting his appeal. Upon his release, he would have all the motivation he needs to take out Petrovic. Would this work? Sorry if it's not consistent with that you had in mind, I get a little confused with this plot sometimes.

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Friday, Oct 28 2011, 13:50)

The Mexican Connection.

My concept thread's called The European Connection.

turn.gif

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:31 AM Edited by Pedochu, 04 November 2011 - 12:57 AM.

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Wednesday, Nov 2 2011, 19:37)
QUOTE (Pedochu @ Wednesday, Nov 2 2011, 03:21)

An interesting idea would be to have a mission strand taking place in prison, as Besmir. You say Petrovic would scheme to set up Besmir so he would go to prison? A well-laid trap on Petrovic's part could have Besmir arrested and sent to Alderney State Penitentiary. With some careful legal maneuvering, Besmir could have the case overturned on some sort of technicality, finding his stay in prison to be only short-term. In a state of desperation, Petrovic could then simply put a price on Besmir's head, who would survive a few ill-fated assassination attempts by other inmates. He could manipulate prison politics to his advantage, seeking protection from one of the gangs, while awaiting his appeal. Upon his release, he would have all the motivation he needs to take out Petrovic. Would this work? Sorry if it's not consistent with that you had in mind, I get a little confused with this plot sometimes.

tounge2.gif Every detail of that is exactly what's going to happen! You're psychic or something. I know it gets confusing. I've heard it's just the thick names of the characters but I'm sure it's something else. That's the second chapter, or the first half of it. I'm going to try and make it feel like a modern day tragedy.

I wanted to use Alderney State as a setting, and I like the 'laid-back but gripping' atmosphere of having simple missions more revolved around basic tasks and the characters that act them out. It gets gripping if you like the characters, and that's the one thing I'm natural at I think.

Don Giovanni
  • Don Giovanni

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:48 AM

So, who all is interested in my GTA III remake concept thread?

I've also thought about a GTA IV concept thread concerning an Asian gang like the Triads or Midtown Gangsters(retconned from a Korean outfit into a Yakuza gang with extensive Korean associates, as most Yakuza gangs in America outside of Hawaii and parts of California often rely on Korean, Taiwanese, and Hmong associates), with an empire-building system.

Huang Leroy
  • Huang Leroy

A.K.A. YungLive201

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:12 AM Edited by YungLive201, 20 November 2011 - 10:23 PM.

I was trying to wait awhile until I have something to show, but I figured I might as well just announce my plans and get it out there for now.

If anybody remembers my Alderney concept thread, you've seen that I've closed that thread with plans of creating a new 2.0 version. At this moment, I can tell you that there's been a change of plans. Instead of creating a whole new revamped concept thread, Ive decided to try something new by breaking away from the concept threads and started working on a GTA web comic series set in a expanded version of Alderney State, based on my ideas to convey the storyline and the general idea of what a GTA set in Alderney would be like.

Some of you might ask why I'm taking this route, and there are many reasons to list, but the number one reason is because this time around, I wanted to "show" and not just "tell". I felt as though with my last concept, that I've failed to paint the bigger picture for alot of people due to not getting my points across too clearly with words and with the lack of visual content.

These are my plans so far for the setup (subject to change overtime):
• The webcomic would be similar to the form of a graphic novel. Each volume would contain one arc from the overall storyline. At the moment I have 5 arcs planned, along with a separate prologue volume (that you can think of as Vol. 0)
• The main chapters will be setup up in a way similar to the storyline missions in the game. I'm thinking of having something between 20-35 chapters in each volume
• Side Activities such as going out with friends, random encounters, and other things of that nature would be setup as a shorts gag chapters in between some the main chapters, and things like bios and artwork would be featured at the end of each book
• Once a volume is completed, it will be uploaded on my DeviantArt page, as well as a few webcomic hosting sites. Concept art from the development process will also be uploaded on my DeviantArt page. Links will be posted on the forum.
• There will be a small section at the beginning of each volume called Alderney State Survival Guide. It will be styled like a tourist guide, similar to the GTA game manuals, and will feature information on the counties feature within the arc of the book as well as the new maps.
• A section based on the Alderney State Police Database will be featured at the end of each volume, given information for characters featured within the book.
• Concept art from the development process will also be uploaded on my DeviantArt page. Links will be provided once it's ready.

My progress so far is still in the early development stages, which is largely due to work and other responsibilities getting in the way. I can confirm that I should have the first volume completed sometime in 2012, but until then, expect to see some teasers and concept artwork.

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:47 PM

Since barely anyone takes a look at Life's Price anymore, I'm going to post here.
I will reduce the total mission count to 30 instead of 38. The last mission I published is the main twist in the storyline, from now on things will get really ugly for Rami. I remember when I planned to have Petrovic killed. I changed my mind about this, the two have a powerful relationship even if Rami wanted to leave the business. The main antagonist hasn't been introduced yet, although Sonny Honorato and some other ''Loopys'' are on Rami's kill list.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:50 PM

I would love to read a story about Montreal. You know Sal 'The Iron Worker' Montagna? He was deported from NYC (Liberty) to Canada, and seems to be the Calabrian's liaison now, or at least a top player. You could have a nice tie-in or kiss off to IV through him. But it's important not to base LCN-inspired stories too heavily off your source material.

Thanks Pedochu and MOB.

I just don't have time to do one, If somebody else would though I reckon it would be good.

IvoryX
  • IvoryX

My stories are your fun.

• Members

Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:28 PM

I know y'all prefers IV concepts rather than III but guys please take a little look at my new III DLC called El Hepburn, it's only first of my 3 DLC ideas for GTA III and they will crossover each another, so it isn't that easy if you ask me. My most respected DLC authors are MoneyOverBullsh*t & akavari112.

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Sunday, Oct 23 2011, 14:11)
You should reincarnate the infamous Alex Jackson as the protagonist, imo. I always envisioned him as looking and behaving as Michael K Williams, especially his fetish for firearms.

I probably could work this, Alex had to go into hiding in the space between D&S and the untitled short story I was writing; considering how close NYC and Baltimore are, I could give Alex a Brother Mouzone-esque reputation down in Bitterplace; an out of towner known for being brutal but level headed.

I'll get around to it eventually....Battlefield 3 has been Pacmanning my time o.O

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users