Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Creators Lounge

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,162 replies to this topic
SWOT
  • SWOT

Il faut casser le noyau pour avoir l'amande!

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:26 AM Edited by SWOT, 20 April 2012 - 11:28 AM.

QUOTE (SWOT @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 11:05)
Not the place to post this. - XTREME0235.
Keep it up and you'll be reported to an administrator who should have a few words with you.

where can I post it so. Listen one second, how did I take M.O.B's core idea? It's obv going to be someway like it if it's the same character. M.O.B has no copyright to that character

I'll repor u for dening me a voice

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:39 AM

QUOTE (SWOT @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 22:05)
Not the place to post this.
Keep it up and you'll be reported to an administrator who should have a few words with you. - XTREME0235.

Is that at me?

SWOT
  • SWOT

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:41 AM

QUOTE (KaRzY6 @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 11:39)
QUOTE (SWOT @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 22:05)
Not the place to post this.
Keep it up and you'll be reported to an administrator who should have a few words with you. - XTREME0235.

Is that at me?

Ya it is

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:44 AM

QUOTE (KaRzY6 @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 21:39)
Is that at me?

No it's not.

SWOT, if you feel it is necessary to make an issue about it, take it to PM with the people associated with the issue.
This is not the place to discuss it obviously.

Let me remind you of this.

QUOTE (Rules)
Remember, you are a guest on a free service. Our moderators and admins reserve the right to remove you from GTAForums at any time for any reason. You have no rights and may make no demands.

SWOT
  • SWOT

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE (XTREME0235 @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 11:44)
Is that at me?

No it's not.

SWOT, if you feel it is necessary to make an issue about it, take it to PM with the people associated with the issue.

QUOTE (Rules)
Remember, you are a guest on a free service. Our moderators and admins reserve the right to remove you from GTAForums at any time for any reason. You have no rights and may make no demands.

But shur last nite ye were openly discussing how bad my concept was werent ye? So if these forums were run fairly, shouldn't I have a right to account for myself?

SWOT
  • SWOT

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:53 AM

M.o.B see the reason u ignore is because u have no reply

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:54 AM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 20 April 2012 - 11:58 AM.

QUOTE (XTREME0235 @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 12:44)
Is that at me?

No it's not.

QUOTE (Rules)

SWOT has already PM'd me about the issue, I have no wish engage in his childish game of back and forth though and I doubt you have either.

@SWOT: XTREME0235 told you that you can come back and create a concept once you've come up with your own material. I'd say take his advice and stop acting like a baby. I don't mean to antagonise you in any way.. just stating the facts.

SWOT
  • SWOT

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 11:54)
Is that at me?

No it's not.

QUOTE (Rules)

SWOT has already PM'd me about the issue, I have no wish engage in his childish game of back and forth though and I doubt you have either.

@SWOT: XTREME0235 told you that you can come back and create a concept once you've come up with your own material. I'd say take his advise and stop acting like a baby. I don't mean to antagonise you in any way.. just stating the facts.

What exactly did I copy? And isnt it very childish to shirk away and not back up what u say e.g blocking ur messenger?

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:02 PM

QUOTE (SWOT @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 12:57)
Is that at me?

No it's not.

QUOTE (Rules)

@SWOT: XTREME0235 told you that you can come back and create a concept once you've come up with your own material. I'd say take his advise and stop acting like a baby. I don't mean to antagonise you in any way.. just stating the facts.

What exactly did I copy? And isnt it very childish to shirk away and not back up what u say e.g blocking ur messenger?

I already told you my reasons for not speaking to you any further about what you copied. The level of copying was so obvious that I don't even need to point out the things you copied individually. Seriously stop crying man.. now your even crying because I won't let you flood my inbox with bullsh*t colgate.gif
You're really taking this too far.. just go off and come up with some of your own ideas and come back, it's that easy.

SWOT
  • SWOT

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:03 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 12:02)
Is that at me?

No it's not.

QUOTE (Rules)

I already told you my reasons for not speaking to you any further about what you copied. The level of copying was so obvious that I don't even need to point out the things you copied individually. Seriously stop crying man.. now your even crying because I won't let you flood my inbox with bullsh*t colgate.gif
You're really taking this too far.. just go off and come up with some of your own ideas and come back it's that easy.

U can't pick out out one thing other than screenshots that I didn't copy. U r seriously a weirdo biggrin.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (SWOT @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 13:03)
Is that at me?

No it's not.

QUOTE (Rules)

You're really taking this too far.. just go off and come up with some of your own ideas and come back it's that easy.

U can't pick out out one thing other than screenshots that I didn't copy. U r seriously a weirdo biggrin.gif

No, you copied them aswell biggrin.gif

SWOT
  • SWOT

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:08 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 12:06)
Is that at me?

No it's not.

QUOTE (Rules)

omg ur slow biggrin.gif what else did I copy?

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:19 PM

SWOT; I shouldn't have to repeat myself more than twice, I've already sent in a report due to your behaviour and quite frankly you're not giving yourself a very positive image.
Keep it up by flooding this topic, it won't get you very far in the end. Money, I suggest you also take note of what I've said given that you're only making the situation worse by replying.

The image he is setting himself up for is that of immaturity, noting more and nothing less.
Good job SWOT for derailing the topic.

SWOT
  • SWOT

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:21 PM

QUOTE (XTREME0235 @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 12:19)
SWOT; I shouldn't have to repeat myself more than twice, I've already sent in a report due to your behaviour and quite frankly you're not giving yourself a very positive image.
Keep it up by flooding this topic, it won't get you very far in the end. Money, I suggest you also take note of what I've said given that you're only making the situation worse by replying.

The image he is setting himself up for is that of immaturity, noting more and nothing less.
Good job SWOT for derailing the topic.

Bu MOB refused to answer me thru PM becuase he was too childish so what else do I do? Ive the same right to a voice as all the whiners llast nite. Ever heard of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights? That goes beyond any forum rules

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE (SWOT @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 22:21)
MOB refused to answer me thru PM becuase he was too childish so what else do I do? Ive the same right to a voice as all the whiners llast nite. Ever heard of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights? That goes beyond any forum rules

I'm all for one having an opinion and wanting to argue their point, but you've taken it too far by constantly spamming up the topic with an issue completely irrelevant to it. It's not that hard to just let it go and move on. Note that I also have nothing against you, but if you're going to make yourself look like a complete ass hat then do it without making other's suffer. Those being the users that post in this topic for what it's purpose is.

Good day.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:32 PM Edited by akavari112, 20 April 2012 - 12:36 PM.

If you want to redeem yourself, repost the topic without the screenshots and without using the character names from Code of the Streets. I'm kind of disappointed that you did that and thought it would be okay, especially after I offered my help. I'm sure you didn't mean to deliberately plagiarize things, you probably just didn't know any better. Any resources from Code of the Streets; any pictures, names, playlists, logos, etc. They all belong to Money Over Bullsh*t, so unless you get his permission to use them you aren't going to win this argument. So just leave it alone and rewrite the damned thing before you end up with six stars.

Nevermind, MOB pretty much said it all. Plagiarism is a big no-no, you can't just feed off of other peoples projects to make your own.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (SWOT @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 13:08)
QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 12:06)
Is that at me?

No it's not.

QUOTE (Rules)

omg ur slow biggrin.gif what else did I copy?

Ok.. I'm gonna humour you. Let's start at the beginning:

• The header logo is based on Claude4Catalina's Dealing and Stealing logo - Evidence
• The screenshots in the introductory paragraph are taken directly from mine as are all of the screenshots thereafter except for the picture of "Clarence Andrews" which is taken from Tommy's Blood on the Hillside and "DaMarcus Williams" which is the same model used for Devon Cambell in my topic (probably a coincidence although this request suggests otherwise).
• D'Angelo Little is a character taken directly from my topic. You also copied the basic idea of my character Olivia Thompson and renamed her Olivia Thomas (although I did give you permission to do this under your other screenname).
• The weapons (and their descriptions) are taken from various other Concepts without permission.
• Some of the clothes are copied from my topic as is half of the radio playlists - you even went as far as to use logos I had requested for a future concept.

The only thing that's your own work in the topic is a two station playlist (one with a stolen logo) and a few lines of text.

@XTREME0235: I'll post no further reply after that. Just had to give the guy what he asked for.. just in case there was any doubt in people's minds.

SWOT
  • SWOT

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 12:32)
If you want to redeem yourself, repost the topic without the screenshots and without using the character names from Code of the Streets. I'm kind of disappointed that you did that and thought it would be okay, especially after I offered my help. I'm sure you didn't mean to deliberately plagiarize things, you probably just didn't know any better. Any resources from Code of the Streets; any pictures, names, playlists, logos, etc. They all belong to Money Over Bullsh*t, so unless you get his permission to use them you aren't going to win this argument. So just leave it alone and rewrite the damned thing before you end up with six stars.

Yes I got permission to use the screenshots from M.O.B. I didnt copy any names other than D'Angelo Litle and most threads I see have that name for him. And thanks man, nice to see some people can see things the right way. I will repost the topic but I'd prefer if u'd give me more help?

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:39 PM

QUOTE (SWOT @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 12:36)

Yes I got permission to use the screenshots from M.O.B. I didnt copy any names other than D'Angelo Litle and most threads I see have that name for him. And thanks man, nice to see some people can see things the right way. I will repost the topic but I'd prefer if u'd give me more help?

I think the only other concept that used D'Angelo Little was Luisbellic's thread, which he got permission to do from MOB himself. Even if he gave you permission to use the screenshots, I don't see why you would want to show them off in your concept. Everyone knows where they came from, so it just gives off an unoriginal vibe like you made your thread off the back of his. No offense but this has gotten a little dramatic, so I'm on the fence about helping you again unless you promise rebuild it from scratch.

SWOT
  • SWOT

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 12:39)
QUOTE (SWOT @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 12:36)

I think the only other concept that used D'Angelo Little was Luisbellic's thread, which he got permission to do from MOB himself. Even if he gave you permission to use the screenshots, I don't see why you would want to show them off in your concept. Everyone knows where they came from, so it just gives off an unoriginal vibe like you made your thread off the back of his. No offense but this has gotten a little dramatic, so I'm on the fence about helping you again unless you promise rebuild it from scratch.

Yes I swear I will rebuild it from scratch but only with more help and how else am I supposed to get screenshots?

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:35 PM

screenshots dont make a topic, focus on some decent writing or information. if you cant get that right, there's no point in making a concept thread.

SWOT
  • SWOT

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (Claude4Catalina @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 17:35)
screenshots dont make a topic, focus on some decent writing or information. if you cant get that right, there's no point in making a concept thread.

Yes then do u have any ideas for a storyline? And u need screenshots also becuase other it becomes too tedious

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:07 PM

my hands are tied with All In The Game, glad to be making progress. I'm up to mission 28; Papi has walked into that fateful meet with Mando, Rique and Luis.

SWOT
  • SWOT

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (Claude4Catalina @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 18:07)
my hands are tied with All In The Game, glad to be making progress. I'm up to mission 28; Papi has walked into that fateful meet with Mando, Rique and Luis.

Any ideas for my concept?

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

you keep asking, as I've said my hands are tied. work on it yourself, its no good begging on ideas then throwing them together to claim a concept as your own. and can you stop PMing me? you're clogging it up.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:51 PM Edited by Tycek, 20 April 2012 - 07:54 PM.

@SWOT

You're trying to create a concept, but at the same time you're asking others for ideas? I believe it's not exactly quite right way to make it. If you can't come up with your own ideas, maybe you should give up on doing it. Not everyone have to have own concept topic.

SWOT
  • SWOT

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:57 PM

f*ck all ye f*cking wasters spending all yere spare time writing concept threads in their own world. Yell never make anything proper of yere lives just spending the whole time playing GTA. And ye have no reason to get cocky about yerselves (in particular Claude4Catalina, Money oVer Bullsh*t) and all those who jump on the bandwagon. Just do something with yere lifes for a f*cking change. Wasting valuable time on a forum wih losers, people who have no lives.

f*ck YE LOSERS!

[/IMG]Removed[/IMG]

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:28 PM

I read something once...

"winning an argument over the internet is like winning the Gold medal in the Special Olympics...wether you win or lose, you're still a retard"

so bask in your fleshy, penis shaped glory all you like, rest assured I've reported your other topic. I've not bothered with the some 15 or so PM's you've sent, they went straight to the delete pile. was sweet of you to offer me such a large penis, though I'll probably get bigger if I rim someone like Waddy or Anuj.

back on topic, do you guys think I should start posting AITG as it is now, or wait til I've finished the story? that way I can go over the character, weapon and vehicle sections and add anything I've written into the story without thinking.

SWOT
  • SWOT

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (Claude4Catalina @ Friday, Apr 20 2012, 20:28)
I read something once...

"winning an argument over the internet is like winning the Gold medal in the Special Olympics...wether you win or lose, you're still a retard"

so bask in your fleshy, penis shaped glory all you like, rest assured I've reported your other topic.  I've not bothered with the some 15 or so PM's you've sent, they went straight to the delete pile.  was sweet of you to offer me such a large penis, though I'll probably get bigger if I rim someone like Waddy or Anuj.

back on topic, do you guys think I should start posting AITG as it is now, or wait til I've finished the story? that way I can go over the character, weapon and vehicle sections and add anything I've written into the story without thinking.

seen u like dem:

Image removed.

SWOT
  • SWOT

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

Image Removed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users