332 replies to this topic
Revolution-Designes
  • Revolution-Designes

AKA JopperX9

• Members
  • None
  • Best Mission 2012 [Left 4 Theft San Andreas]

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (Th3MaN1 @ Thursday, May 24 2012, 19:41)
I didn't offer my help,I know Oksa8 already did it(hell,I learned weapon.dat modding from him),plus I can't collect coordinates.Anyways,good work dude(I forgot to say that).

I thought you did, anyway, thanks.

Update: Bandit camps can now also be captured:

user posted image

I've also added a save point in LS and SF which can be used right in the beginning of the game.

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (Th3MaN1 @ Thursday, May 24 2012, 20:41)
I didn't offer my help,I know Oksa8 already did it(hell,I learned weapon.dat modding from him),plus I can't collect coordinates.Anyways,good work dude(I forgot to say that).

Well I got no problem if you can do new ones, as I think they were still missing that something and before I got it finished, I was too busy in real life. It all depends from you, Revolution-Designes, if you want new ones to be worked on.

And, kinda cool to know that I've actually managed to teach something to someone. tounge2.gif

Revolution-Designes
  • Revolution-Designes

AKA JopperX9

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:57 PM

QUOTE (oksa8 @ Thursday, May 24 2012, 21:34)
QUOTE (Th3MaN1 @ Thursday, May 24 2012, 20:41)

Well I got no problem if you can do new ones, as I think they were still missing that something and before I got it finished, I was too busy in real life. It all depends from you, Revolution-Designes, if you want new ones to be worked on.

And, kinda cool to know that I've actually managed to teach something to someone. tounge2.gif

I think it's good, nothing more to say about it.

Who's hungry for a trailer?

Mateos
  • Mateos

Street Cat

• Members
  • France

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:59 PM

As I see this trailer, are the radios still the same in this zombie apocalypse period? Some may be down and others have different messages?

Revolution-Designes
  • Revolution-Designes

AKA JopperX9

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (Mateos @ Saturday, May 26 2012, 14:59)
As I see this trailer, are the radios still the same in this zombie apocalypse period? Some may be down and others have different messages?

Yes, all radio stations are unchanged. If I knew how I could create sounds like a dead signal or something like that, I would replace them.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE (Revolution-Designes @ Saturday, May 26 2012, 15:03)
QUOTE (Mateos @ Saturday, May 26 2012, 14:59)

Yes, all radio stations are unchanged. If I knew how I could create sounds like a dead signal or something like that, I would replace them.

That would be a good idea,actually.Oh and about the weapon dat,if you're ok with it,then I am too.Through I won't use that one,accuracy for all guns are bad,and I hate that.

69_black_69
  • 69_black_69

Just Beacuase

• Feroci
  • Indonesia

Posted 26 May 2012 - 03:32 PM

Wow, this mod looks promising. icon14.gif

Anyway, if you need any help in modelling, you could contact me.
Well, if i have free time of course.... turn.gif

NewGenr
  • NewGenr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:01 PM

You should add background music to gameplay if you didn't add yet. I'm sure it will change game's atmosphere.

l911
  • l911

ⒶⓌⒺⓈⓄⓂⒺ

• Members

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:13 PM

it will be cool to have 2 radios in mod like that
music - some crazy dj that dont give fck about zombiez (some rock/electro dark sound to fit the game )
News
rest of radios shoud be just noise
maby you can ask the VCS team for a help to make it possible they did some kind of hack for radios

Revolution-Designes
  • Revolution-Designes

AKA JopperX9

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (ludi911 @ Saturday, May 26 2012, 22:13)
music - some crazy dj that dont give fck about zombiez (some rock/electro dark sound to fit the game )
News
maby you can ask the VCS team for a help to make it possible they did some kind of hack for radios

I tried to change the radio stations today but it takes a lot of time and after replacing an entire radio station SAAT says it can't save the changes. But anyone who wants to give it a try, feel free to help.

Quick update: finished the last bandit mission in San Fierro, I can now finally focus on Las Venturas and a new special thing/feature.

Mateos
  • Mateos

Street Cat

• Members
  • France

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:34 PM

Thanks for all the efforts you put in your mod to make it the more accurate possible! smile.gif

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:51 AM

QUOTE (Revolution-Designes @ Sunday, May 27 2012, 19:31)
QUOTE (ludi911 @ Saturday, May 26 2012, 22:13)
News

I tried to change the radio stations today but it takes a lot of time and after replacing an entire radio station SAAT says it can't save the changes. But anyone who wants to give it a try, feel free to help.

Quick update: finished the last bandit mission in San Fierro, I can now finally focus on Las Venturas and a new special thing/feature.

The last thing you said about a new special feature makes me even more anxious to see the second version.Keep up the good work!

Revolution-Designes
  • Revolution-Designes

AKA JopperX9

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:38 AM

I hereby announce the time travelling feature!

TheD94
  • TheD94

Undead

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:02 PM

Lol looks funny how CJ lost his head in the time machine xD.
This feature looks great. icon14.gif

massimo12
  • massimo12

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:35 PM

Hi all i have a problem im european we i press [ or ] (after the survivor mission complete) the girl don't appear how i can solve this problem?

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:18 PM

When I first heard of the time travel feature,I was like:"WTF is this guy doing?"I didn't watch trough the whole video,but I am stunned.These 2 things are different like a cow and ballete(probably spelled wrong) but you got to implement it without any trouble.I have a question through:Will there be missions or anything like that,other than just having the "past" athmosfere?(probably spelled that wrong too).I was thinking about some missions which can award you money,weapons etc. that can help you in the present.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Champion Guinea Pig [GTAFMC]
    Most Annoying Member [All Time]
    Biggest Asskisser 2014
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Total Overhaul 2014 [GTA SA Beta Edition]
    Biggest Asskisser 2013

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:46 PM

Let me correct that for you.
"Atmosphere"

Revolution-Designes
  • Revolution-Designes

AKA JopperX9

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (Th3MaN1 @ Monday, Jun 4 2012, 19:18)
When I first heard of the time travel feature,I was like:"WTF is this guy doing?"I didn't watch trough the whole video,but I am stunned.These 2 things are different like a cow and ballete(probably spelled wrong) but you got to implement it without any trouble.I have a question through:Will there be missions or anything like that,other than just having the "past" athmosfere?(probably spelled that wrong too).I was thinking about some missions which can award you money,weapons etc. that can help you in the present.

Yes, the past will feature various missions. I'm not going to tell what kind of missions yet, but there will be missions. These missions will not be available right away when version 2.0 releases, I will release them in a mission pack. Because I don't want to postpone the release of version 2.0 I will release various mission packs. Think about a bandit and army mission pack, San Fierro mission pack etc. These packs will come in the form of CLEO scripts so the player can choose which mission packs he wants to play.

@massimo12: It should be the ] button. But I'm not sure what the problem cause is at the moment. Just try again and maybe it will work. I'll have it fixed in version 2.0.

Before I forget, I have some updates:

New faction: Lawbringers:

user posted image

user posted image

There are four Lawbringer camps, each desert village has one. The Lawbringers will only be friendly to army members, bandit members will be shot at sight.

Second cultist camp, located in San Fierro:

user posted image

Besides that I've fixed some bugs and created the last Bandits and Army mission. I've also created the last infected LV safe camps which can be cleared. The next few days I will focus on one additional mission in San Fierro which will involve the cultists. I also want to collect some coordinates for weapon pickups. When the mission and pickups are done the testing phase of version 2.0 can finally start. So, whose up for testing? biggrin.gif

massimo12
  • massimo12

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:55 AM

ok So I have to wait the v2.0
sorry for bad english

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 05 June 2012 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (ManDog @ Monday, Jun 4 2012, 19:46)
Let me correct that for you.
"Atmosphere"

Thanks for the correction man.f*ck my english.

Revolution-Designes
  • Revolution-Designes

AKA JopperX9

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:54 PM

Small request, testing of version 2.0 will start tomorrow or maybe even today. So if you have some free time and would like to help by testing, just leave a message here and I'll contact you. You can also help me by collecting coordinates for weapon pick-ups, so if anyone is interested, please leave a message.

Revolution-Designes
  • Revolution-Designes

AKA JopperX9

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:20 PM

Nobody wants to test? I've got the link to the setup file right here...

zmudziak32
  • zmudziak32

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:36 PM

I can test your Mod.

Revolution-Designes
  • Revolution-Designes

AKA JopperX9

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE (zmudziak32 @ Wednesday, Jun 6 2012, 15:36)
I can test your Mod.

Good, I've sent you a message.

Anyone else up for testing?

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:56 PM

Hey Revolution-Designes! I'm not trying to be disrespectful, or anything, but you should consider collecting your thoughts and write them down on a paper, before making a narrated video.

Your accent isn't bad at all, but it would make the video more smooth and interesting. It's just an advice, I hope you won't be offended. smile.gif

Keep up the good work!

Revolution-Designes
  • Revolution-Designes

AKA JopperX9

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (MasterK @ Wednesday, Jun 6 2012, 16:56)
Hey Revolution-Designes! I'm not trying to be disrespectful, or anything, but you should consider collecting your thoughts and write them down on a paper, before making a narrated video.

Your accent isn't bad at all, but it would make the video more smooth and interesting. It's just an advice, I hope you won't be offended. smile.gif

Keep up the good work!

Thanks MasterK, I appreciate it. smile.gif You are right, I always just start recording and try to say something about the video. I'll keep your advice in mind. wink.gif

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:46 PM

And also, I'd like to test the modification as it is now. I have some free time, since the only main thing I've left to do is my English oral exam, which takes place on Friday. smile.gif

Revolution-Designes
  • Revolution-Designes

AKA JopperX9

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:18 AM

QUOTE (MasterK @ Wednesday, Jun 6 2012, 18:46)
And also, I'd like to test the modification as it is now. I have some free time, since the only main thing I've left to do is my English oral exam, which takes place on Friday. smile.gif

Awesome, message sent. wink.gif

slavsya
  • slavsya

DeathBringer

• Members

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:25 AM

I'd also like to test the modification since my free time is actually all the time. Also I'm also an IT student so I can rate this mod according to its usage to all users. biggrin.gif

Revolution-Designes
  • Revolution-Designes

AKA JopperX9

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:48 AM

QUOTE (slavsya @ Thursday, Jun 7 2012, 11:25)
I'd also like to test the modification since my free time is actually all the time. Also I'm also an IT student so I can rate this mod according to its usage to all users. biggrin.gif

All right Mister IT, I've also sent you a message. tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users