Urban Warfare Realism Sound Mod
Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:00 PM Edited by sduck, 27 April 2012 - 11:41 AM.
All real sounds of .40 S&W, .357, 9mm, 7.62x39mm, 5.56x45mm, 12 Gauge, and 7.62x51mm calibers, taken from some of the exact weapons. Also including RPG and Real Explosion sounds.
- All the modded sounds have been update and are more clean, plus some are changed.
- Explosions are louder, some of the guns are louder
- Tried to balance the loudness of the weapons more
New video showing off the sounds (v1.2)
- Download StarkIV tool, if you don't already have it
- Go to your Grand Theft Auto IV/pc/audio/sfx folder and copy & paste the resident.rpf file in a different folder as a "back up" (or use StarkIV to export the current WEAPONS.ivaud and EXPLOSIONS.ivaud as a back up)
- Open StarkIV, click GTAIV, go down to pc -> audio, then click on sfx. Scroll and click on resident.rpf, then click RESIDENT, and import the modded EXPLOSIONS.ivaud and WEAPONS.ivaud
Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:58 PM
Posted 04 September 2011 - 08:41 AM
Mate, I'm going to patch this into the ENB Screenshot Thread (user traffic). This is what urban warfare should sound like. LOVE the reverberation. The RPG is awesome, nice thwack/bang on trigger pull.
God that reverb...beauty. Nice job.
ENB Screenshot Thread
Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:39 AM
Made version 1.2, updated first post, will be added soon after its approved on GTAGarage... Enjoy.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users