» «
Photo

LC:RP [XBL]

150 replies to this topic
L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3
  • L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:31 AM Edited by L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3, 22 October 2011 - 02:28 AM.

user posted image

History:

I have been hosting LC:RP matches on PS3 for a little over 2 years now. We have had a good amount of people signed up to role play on PS3 over the years and i hope to get even more on Xbox. I sold my PS3 because i was more interested in role playing on Xbox. Me and my other members are very strict when it comes to role playing. We do not tolerate immaturity. I'm not afraid to kick someone if i have to, i have had to do it multiple times and i do not enjoy it, but i have to in order to keep a strict and organized role playing session.

What is LC:RP?

LC:RP stands for Liberty City:Role Playing. It is the only game mode where you are required to act as if you are doing everything in real life. Where all situations must be as realistic as possible. We keep it real by using our unique Unit system. Each player is given their own Unit Number which is used to keep track of in game bank transactions, housing, employment and criminal activity without being unrealistic and using peoples gamer tags during game play. It is not to be used as a name, its supposed to be used as a social security number. It is also used as a license plate number to make it easier and more realistic for the LC:PD. Every player is also allowed to pick there in game characters name so everyone in game can call them by that name and not by their gamer tag.

Rules:
  • You can not kill for no reason (unless your job requires it)
  • Police are allowed to shoot at you once or twice (unless they hit you on the first shot) if you run away. This represents being tazed. If tazed you must stop running.
  • Respect everyone else in the game. (ie: do not scream into your mic)
  • You can not run over somebody repeatedly or park your car on their body until they die.
  • No spawn killing or revenge killing.
  • No Duck Hunting (killing random civilians)
  • If you break any of these rules you will be given one warning. After that if you break that rule again you will be dealt with harshly. (removal, suspension or banned)
  • However if I feel as if you do not deserve a warning you will be removed and/or banned from the session immediately.
Factions:

Bellow we listed our 4 factions that we designed....

LC:PD - The trained, elite police squad of Liberty City. Every role playing session they earn $10,000 as a budget for bringing security to Liberty City. Police officers are only permitted to maintain/use 4 weapons.
  1. Glock 17
  2. Combat Shot Gun
  3. M4 Carbine
  4. Sniper
Police Officers are not allowed to have a secondary job. We need them to be available at all times.

The Takers - These are our main criminals that create most of the chaos that Liberty City is known for. They rob stores, sell drugs and sometimes even kill people. They carry Glock 17s, Micro SMGs (mini uzi), pump shot guns and AK47s. Yup, they're bad ass. The most they can earn off of a robbery is $4,000, but that's ok, because they sell drugs at their own price. (must be a reasonable price)

Assassins/Bounty Hunters - The highly classified Assassins are hired and paid to assassinate people and the Bounty Hunters are hired by the LC:PD to hunt wanted criminals down. They have 2 totally different jobs, but sometimes they help each other out the complete the mission successfully. They maintain any weapon that helps them complete the mission.(except RPGs, Grenades, and Molotov's) Bounty Hunters earn $7,500 every role play as a budget for the services that they provide. Assassins earn the amount that they charge for each service. (can only charge up to $3,000 depending on the service that you provide for your customer)

Citizens - The every day tax payers of Liberty City, Rich and Poor. Some have one solid high paying job others maintain multiple jobs just to have food on the table at night time. They are eligible to have any weapon as long as they don't plan on hurting good people who don't deserve it. Their income is based on what job(s) they have.(ask me if you would like to know the income for certain jobs)

Have any other faction ideas? let me know and ill add them up there on that list!

Clan Leader NameClan Leader Gamertag
Eric CartmenL3G3ND4RYxPR1M3
Co-Leader NameCo-Leader Gamertag
Samuel L. JacksonAccelerationZ
NameFactionUnit #Other Job(s)Current HouseGamer TagGun Licence?Current Money
Eric CartmenThe Takers001BM OwnerPlay Boy's MansionL3G3ND4RYxPR1M3Yes$25,000
Samuel L. JacksonLC:PD002BM Body GuardPlay Boy's Mansion (Room mate)AccelerationZNo$25,000
Ed SpagoalieCitizen003Transit DriverDewaynes ApartmenttrevzmanNo$25,000
Kenny MonicaThe Takers004Burger Shot EmployeeNiko's First Safe HouseRedBiggie420No$25,000
Simon CookLC:PD005NoneHouse Near Niko's 1st HousebogeyedplaneNo$25,000
Rickie RodriguezThe Takers006Cluck'n Bell EmployeeNiko's 2nd Safe HouseR3UB3N NYes$25,000
James BondAssassin/Bounty Hunter007Burger Shot EmployeeHouse with Helicopter in AlderneyKempzillaNo$25,000
Marcus PenaLC:PD008NoneNiko's 4th Safe HouseMarcus PenaYes$25,000
Tyler JonesLC:PD009NoneNorth Western Holland AppartmentLitt1eVikingYes$25,000
Dallas O'NeilThe Takers0010Taxi DriverHomelessBirdman15151No$25,000
Andrew John BerryLC:PD0011NoneHomelessEnjoy That FragYes$25,000
N/ACitizen0012Burger Shot EmployeeNear Play Boy's MansionAstral74No$25,000
Aaron GreenAssassins/Bounty Hunters0013Body GuardHomelessTrojan HorseNo$25,000
Jack WhiteThe Takers0014Taxi DriverHomelessSilverbagelzNo$25,000
John MillerThe Takers0015Modo/Cluck'n Bell EmployeeHomelessDisjoinedDonkyNo$25,000
Alias FreakAssassins/Bounty Hunters0016Mechanic/RacerNorthwood Appartments (3rd Building),2nd floorxxv FREAK vxxYes$25,000
Michael JohnsonThe Takers0017Gun SalesmanHouse Behind Nikos 1st SafehouseMy WeightYes$25,000
Andy RichCitizen0018Taxi DriverHomelessUnlikePowerNo$25,000
Darril FrostCitizen0019Body Guard/Safety TransportApartment near docks in AlderneyDeadReadSkittleYes$25,000
Job System:

Every player is allowed to have 2-3 jobs (including your faction) except police officers. The only secondary job police can be used for is body guards. There are 4 types of secondary jobs:
  • Minor - Minor jobs are mainly for people who struggle with earning money and people who dont have the money to go to school for higher paying jobs. (ie: transit drivers, working for fast food places, and employees for clothing stores. They earn $100 each RP.
  • Neutral - Neutral Jobs requier 3 sessions of schooling. Neutral jobs include jobs like limo drivers, bar tenders, body guards, etc. They earn $300 each RP
  • Major - Major secondary jobs requier 5 sessions of schooling. major jobs include lawyers, detectives, real estate agents, teachers, etc. (if you are a teacher, you also make 50% schooling fee that everyone pays which is $1,000 per schooling session) People who work for major jobs make $500 each RP.
  • Business owners - Business owners are players who own places such as Cluck'n Bell or the Majestic Hotel. Ask me about the prices of different properties, i have a list of all of them. Every RP business owners earn 10% of what they paid for the property. I personaly am the owner of Bahama Mamas but everything is still up for sale so save up your money and sooner or later you might own a property. Business owners requier 7 sessions of schooling.
Any other questions about Jobs just ask me on this thread and ill answer them.

Money System:

Ok so I basically covered everything on our money system. The only other thing I have to say about our money system is I am only responsible for the amount of money you earn every RP that you are entitled to. All of the other fees and tips, you must keep track of. You must keep track of who paid you that money and why. Kind of like a list of reciepts. The same goes for drugs. If you sell drugs you must keep track of who bought it, how much they paid, and the quantity of that drug that you sold to them. Also everyt time you tip, pay a fee, or buy something from some one you must keep track of that also so that there are no arguements. If you lie and say you didn't pay for something when you did pay for it, we will find out that your lying and you will be kicked. Last, every player starts out with $25,000 use that money wisely. At the end of each RP I will invite each person to a party and you must tell me what you made and how you made it so I can add it on to your current money. I will keep track of everyones money by posting it the day after that RP on here.

Guns:

Bellow I have listed the prices of each gun:

• Melee Weapons - Free
  • Glock 17 - Free
  • Desert Eagle - $500
  • Micro SMG (mini uzi) - $700
  • SMG (AK74u) - $750
  • Pump Shot Gun - $900
  • Combat Shot Gun - $950
  • All Snipers - $1000
  • AK47 - $1,200
  • M4 Carbine - $1,500
  • RPG/Molotov/Grenade are all off limits
If you buy 4 or more weapons at once, you get 50% off!
Until we have an official gun sales man, just tell me during or before the RP what gun you wish to have

In order to maintain a gun you must also have a gun license, so at the bottom is a application for a gun license.

License System

Instead of having you buy your own car and have you try and find your car every RP which is pretty much impossible. So we designed our own license system where each license you buy allows you to drive different types of cars. There are 7 licenses here are the names and prices:
  • Used Cars - $1,000
  • Job Influenced Vehicles (ie: if your a bus driver this alllows you to drive buses) - $2,000 (this includes Mavericks for police)
  • Muscle Cars - $3,000
  • SUV - $4,000
  • Luxory Cars - $7,000
  • Motorcycles - $8,000
  • Boats - $15,000
  • Sports Cars - $50,000
Helicopters are off limits. Only police and Assassins/Bounty Hunters can have one and that is the maverick (JIV), other then that, helicopters are illegal. if caught with one you will be kicked immediately. If you Buy 4 or more of these licenses at once you get 50% off

Other Info You May Need To Know:

Every RP we make deductions from your money for your mortgage and for your money that you use to eat. We take $4,000 off for your mortgage and $1,000 off for your eating expenses. You only have to pay your mortgage the first 10 RPs and then after that your house will be paid off. Also you can not just pick up a health pack if you are wounded. You must call me and let me know if you are wounded and need to be healed, because if you are cought picking up a random health pack you will be kicked immediately. You are only considered wounded if you have half health. Everytime you are healed you pay $1,000 in hospital bills and everytime you die you pay $2,000.

CODE

[b]Answer[/b]

OOC: (out of character)

[b]Gamertag[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Timezone[/b]
[b]History Role Playing?[/b]
[b]If so, how much?[/b]

IC: (In Character)

[b]Full Name[/b]
[b]Race[/b]
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]What house you wish to have[/b]
[b]Faction you want to be in[/b]
[b]Secondary Job(s) that you want[/b]
[b]Any Family?[/b]
[b]If so, who?[/b]

Gun License Application:

CODE

[B]Answer[/B]

[b]Gamertag[/b]
[b]Full Name(IC)[/b]
[b]Sex[/b]
[b]Race[/b]
[b]House location[/b]
[b]Current house[/b]

[b]What weapons you wish to have[/b]
[b]What you will use these weapons for[/b]

Answer yes/no:

[b]Are you a U.S citizen?[/b]
[b]Do you plan on harming good people?[/b]
[b]Have you ever been convicted?[/b]

Pictures:

user posted image

L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3
  • L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:06 AM Edited by L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3, 17 August 2011 - 01:43 AM.

Answer

L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3
Guy
EST
Yes
2-3 Years

Eric Cartman
Caucasian
Guy
Play boy's mansion
The Takers
Bahama Mamas Club Manager/Owner
Not yet

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:55 AM

Good luck with this.

the concept is simple enough

L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3
  • L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:59 AM

thanks. you tryna join?

L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3
  • L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:26 PM Edited by L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3, 16 August 2011 - 11:31 PM.

Reminder for those of you who worry about it interfearing with school. It wont we make sure that we work around school schedules plus it will mostly be on week ends anyway.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Oh My Darling Don't Cry

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:34 PM

People will join if they are interested. Unfortunately due to the nature of the Multiplayer forum, not all gangs and events get the attention they need and deserve. However, you need to have more patience in the future. It has been just short of a day, so your hasty bump was unwarranted and was not needed as quickly as it was.

L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3
  • L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:13 AM

i know its just i worked on this for a long time so i dont want it to go to the bottom of the list. i want ppl to notice it and no1 will notice it on the 19th page lol

trevzman
  • trevzman

The 2nd best

• Members

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:42 AM Edited by trevzman, 21 August 2011 - 05:38 AM.

trevzman
male
U.S.A Est
yes
1 year

Ed Spagoalie
caucasian
47 47
male
next to dwaynes house
citizen
Bus Driver,
no
N/A
Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

strikerz
  • strikerz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 August 2011 - 02:36 AM Edited by strikerz, 18 August 2011 - 02:59 AM.

Answer

ACCELERATIONZ
MALE!
EST
RDR AND GTA 4
2 YEARS

SAMUEL L. JACKSON
African-American
MALE
PLAYBOYS HOUSE(ROOMMATE WITH ERIC CARTMAN)
LCPD
NONE
YES
ERIC CARTMAN
ph34r.gif

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Oh My Darling Don't Cry

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 18 August 2011 - 02:47 AM Edited by gamesguru, 18 August 2011 - 02:53 AM.

The huge font was not not needed. I went to the courtesy of editing that out because it stretches the page, annoys users, and is generally an eye saw. Don't do this in future, or edit your post back to its original state. If you do so you will receive a warning from the staff.

trevzman
  • trevzman

The 2nd best

• Members

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (trevzman @ Wednesday, Aug 17 2011, 03:42)
Answer

Gamertag trevzman
Age14
Gendermale
Timezone
History Role Playing?yes
If so, how much?4 games

Full Nameed spagoalie
Racecaucasian
Age47
Gendermale
What house you wish to havehouse behind niko's first house
Faction you want to be indemolition derby
Secondary Job(s) that you wantrepair man
Any Family?no
If so, who?N/A

Oops ******** faction bus driver

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Oh My Darling Don't Cry

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:50 PM

trevzman, you can use the edit button located at the top right-hand side of your original post to correct any mistakes.

L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3
  • L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:56 PM

trevzman bus driver is a secondary job and not a faction. the factions are LC:PD, Assassins/bounty hunters, The takers, or Citizens. repair man is not available as a secondary job we do not need a repair man.

RedBiggie420
  • RedBiggie420

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:08 AM

Answer

RedBiggie420
Boy
EST
Yeah
2 years

Kenny Monica
Caucasian
Boy
Niko's 1st House
The Takers
Burger Shot Employee
Yes
Trevzman

L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3
  • L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:19 AM Edited by L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3, 19 August 2011 - 07:32 AM.

Ok All Recent Applications Accepted. Oh and this weekend i will be updating this thread with all of the members. First RP will either be this Saturday or Tuesday Night so hurry up and sign up every one!!

chestycougth
  • chestycougth

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 August 2011 - 05:43 PM Edited by chestycougth, 20 August 2011 - 05:48 PM.

Answer

bogeyedplane
male
GMT
no
[/b]

simon cook

Caucasian
male
the enterable building opposite niko's safehouse in bohan
LCPD
none
no
[b]

L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3
  • L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (chestycougth @ Saturday, Aug 20 2011, 17:43)
Answer

bogeyedplane
male
GMT
no
[/b]

simon cook

Caucasian
male
the enterable building opposite niko's safehouse in bohan
LCPD
none
no
[b]

Application Accepted. Oh and do u have any friends that you know that may want to join? because we need a little bit more players so we can get this started up ASAP

Kempzilla
  • Kempzilla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:19 AM

Answer

Kempzilla
MASCULIN
EST
yes
sooooooo much

James Bond
Caucasin
Male
house with helicopter
Faction you want to be in Assaisins/bounty hounter
burger shot
none
a pimp named slickback

edghead
  • edghead

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:02 AM Edited by edghead, 22 August 2011 - 02:26 AM.

Answer

R3UB3N N
Boy
EST
Yes
2 Years

Rickie Rodriguez
Mexican
Boy
Niko's 2nd house
The Takers
Cluck'n Bell Employee
No

Gun Licence:

Answer

R3UB3N N
Rickie Rodriguez
Boy
Mexican
Bohan
Niko's 2nd Safe House

Glock 17, Pump Shot Gun, Micro SMG, AK47
Job

Answer yes/no:

Yes
If I have too
Not so far

Marcus Pena 96
  • Marcus Pena 96

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:33 AM Edited by Marcus Pena 96, 12 September 2011 - 11:16 PM.

Gamertag Marcus Pena
Age 14/15
Gender Male
Timezone MST
History Role Playing? yes (if u mean being kick out and allowed back in)
If so, how much? when i can

Full Name Marcus Pena
Race mexican
Age 29
Gender Male
What house you wish to have. Niko s 4th house
Faction you want to be in LCPD
Secondary Job(s) None
Any Family? No
If so, who?

L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3
  • L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:47 AM Edited by L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3, 22 October 2011 - 09:15 PM.

Answer

L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3
Eric Cartmen
Boy
Caucasian
Algonquin
Play Boy Mansion

Desert Eagle, Combat Shot Gun, SMG, Sniper, M4 Carbine
Protection and Hunting

Answer yes/no:

Yes
If they get in my way
No

Marcus Pena 96
  • Marcus Pena 96

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:17 AM

Answer

Marcus Pena
Marcus Pena
Boy
Mexican
Alderney
Niko's 4th House

Glock 17, Combat Shot Gun, M4 Carbine, Sniper
My Job

Answer yes/no:

Yes
No only criminals if I have too
Of Course Not

chestycougth
  • chestycougth

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:11 PM

will there be a licence for helicopters and boats or are those vehicles off limits/ no licence required.
and if i so choose will i be able to quit my job and look for work elsewhere?

L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3
  • L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:21 AM Edited by L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3, 23 August 2011 - 12:35 AM.

yes! omg thank u for reminding me i forgot to add them to the list and yes u can quit as long as u have a logical reason n u must tell me before u do, but for factions choose carefully because we don't like it when ppl switch factions. I just updated it. Helicopters n boats r on there, but u can only have a helicopter if you are a cop or a Assassin/Bounty Hunter and if you are one of them u can only use the maverick.

Marcus Pena 96
  • Marcus Pena 96

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 August 2011 - 04:38 AM

hey to the faction thing you should add LC:PM. So we know who gets heals and or die so you have a handy man to keep track of the deaths and heals

L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3
  • L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:05 AM

PM standing for....?

Marcus Pena 96
  • Marcus Pena 96

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:08 AM

paramedic

L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3
  • L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:36 AM

Good point or i might just change the LC:PD to the LC:ER (emergency response)

Marcus Pena 96
  • Marcus Pena 96

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:53 AM Edited by Marcus Pena 96, 24 August 2011 - 12:57 AM.

that it seems even better.also when are we doing the police meeting.

L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3
  • L3G3ND4RYxPR1M3

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:59 AM

when everyone that are cops are online b/c right now your the only one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users