Talk With Passers - CLEO Script
Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:14 PM Edited by mcsim2401, 13 August 2011 - 01:48 PM.
Here you can give suggestions, report bugs and other
Mod Description: This script allows player to talk with pedestrians, like they talking with each other. Almost all dialogues voiced by both persons (CJ and Passer. But some passers can't talk, because they haven't installed dialogue speech tables). In most cases, audio tables selecting randomly that makes dialogues more varied. Also speaking increasing sexiness stat (bugged).
Using: Walk to any passer and use key combination "Tab" + "T" and hold it for 1 second. This script not working when player wanted by police, driving or on mission.
- Some dialogues may be not correct that makes some funny situations, because I can't find completely suitable
- Sexiness skill losing after increasing
- Cops, gangs, dealers and criminals can't talk, because they haven't installed dialogue speech tables. In 2.0 will be added new dialogue lines specially for them (I should search new speech tables).
Video Demonstation #1
- Version 1.1: From MediaFire; From GTAGarage
Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:24 AM
i got a few suggestions for the ability of interacting with people ingame. obviously there arnt enuff conversation trees where it can branch off depending what you choose to say to another ped, bit like in deus ex human revolution where what you say depends on the other person's reaction to what you said. you could create some scenarios where it's similair to the yes/no system used in san andreas where saying yes to sumthing creates a positive response and no being a negative as well.
esp fun to be able to chat up to certain gals ingame and enable them as a gf. imagine being able to have x amount of gf's after chatting them up scarface did that sooo well. fun game too.
Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:01 AM
Posted 28 August 2011 - 12:31 AM
Its like watching and old-sh*tty dubbed asian movie ..
Good work though; keep it up.
Posted 16 October 2011 - 01:48 PM Edited by mcsim2401, 16 October 2011 - 01:57 PM.
|QUOTE (rootmanback @ Tuesday, Aug 23 2011, 05:24)|
|i got a few suggestions for the ability of interacting with people ingame. obviously there arnt enuff conversation trees where it can branch off depending what you choose to say to another ped, bit like in deus ex human revolution where what you say depends on the other person's reaction to what you said. you could create some scenarios where it's similair to the yes/no system used in san andreas where saying yes to sumthing creates a positive response and no being a negative as well.|
I'll try to do this, but I can not promise ped reactions on different conversations.
I'll do 2 versions of basic chat script - classic and custom. Classic will made as the original, when CJ selecting an answer randomly. Custom version will include ability to select an answer to any question or reaction to reply like:
- Ped: This place is worse than Vice City.
- Then you can select what reaction CJ should do - maybe apathy (like bla-bla-bla or something ) or any positive wonder (like Really).
I just can't do a full dialogue tree because CJ and peds don't have a lot of speech waves.
|QUOTE (methodunderg @ Sunday, Aug 28 2011, 00:31)|
| Yeah I think so too.. They are talking; and then they keep moving; as if they are saying more.|
Its like watching and old-sh*tty dubbed asian movie ..
I've already fix this problem
Posted 16 October 2011 - 01:56 PM Edited by mcsim2401, 16 October 2011 - 02:50 PM.
But now, new features and fixes in Talk With Passers 1.5 (Last update: 16 October 2011):
RED - Not Started
YELLOW - In Progress
GREEN - Done
- Fixed: Fixed premature start of a dialogue (added check: is player and ped stopped).
- Fixed: Fixed gamecrash when attempting to talk with dead person.
- Fixed: Fixed conversation when interlocutor, for example, run in panic by side shooting or something other.
- Fixed: CJ now isn't able to start the dialogue with cop, medic, fireman or gangster, because they haven't dialogue speech waves.
- Added: Added Custom Edition of dialogue script. CE makes ability to you select a responce by pressing "Conv. YES" or "Conv. NO". Also there added using of different animations.
- Changed: Changed some speeches to more correct, but not all.
- Changed: Changed dialogue start key from Tab+T to Tab+T+0 (zero).
- Added: Added ability to say reply (like "sup" or "get the **** out over here") without starting a dialog line.
- Added: Ped/Gang/Cop reactions to CJ's replies. Replies is adressing to nearest pedestran.
- Added: Added different animations using.
- Added: Added a Speech Wave Selection script with 2 types:
1. CJ's Speeches: You can activate player's speech wave menu, select any wave and it will be played automatically (Not all waves is working! Most of waves can't be displayed because they weren't used by Rockstar)
2. Ped Speeches: Activating will spawn a random ped forward CJ and will be opened speech selection menu for this ped.
NEW PnGF FEATURES
- Added ability to handshke (8 types) only with OGF members.
- Added ability to drink (it restore health)
- Added ability to smoke (it also restore health, but slower)
- Added look around animation
- Added dancing animations (Classic, Fast or RAP. By your selection). OGF members in your group can dance too.
- Added ability to sunbath or just sit on insole (Only on LS beaches).
- Added ability to eat pizza, burger or chipotle (restore health)
Posted 17 October 2011 - 08:01 AM
the one thing im keen on is the ability to start up a convo to a female ped and put the moves on just like in that feature of scarface. could you make a seperate mod where you can be able to select the way you talk to a gal in game is in choose the type of responses like in a smartass way, nice way, funny way etc? it may be a lotta work but i hope you can pull it off.
Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:50 AM Edited by mcsim2401, 30 October 2011 - 01:28 PM.
For now i'll post known CJ speech waves:
9 = something like farewell with prostitute.
10 = "I'm you b**ch" (other same)
11 = All mixed up, but. I think, it addressed to girlfriend
12 = Apologizes
15 = To cop when busted (angry)
44 = Abuse cops when pursuiting
46 = I hope you clean (possibly, to drug dealer)
67 = Crash car
68 = Crash car (another set of phrases)
77 = Ask to get lost (to drug dealer)
78 = Ask to get lost (more anger)
89 = Target someone
93 = "Call me" or something like that
95 = "No more" (possibly unused phrase from casino)
97 = ... (same)
98 = "Double" (looks like something from casino too)
100 = Joy by win in casino (possibly)
101 = Lose in casino (possibly)
106 = Denies his Grove membership (to enemy gang)
107 = Confirms his OGF membership (to enemy gang)
108 = Wassup (addressing to OGF members)
109 = Say HI (to woman, not girlfriend)
111 = Screw someone
116 = In sex time
117 = In sex time (lowing, though the door)
118 = Steal something from CJ (car, for example)
119 = ...same, but other phrases
121 = Steal motorcycle
122 = Steal car
123 = ...same with other phrases
124 = ...same with other phrases
127 = Recruit gut from OGF
128 = Showing off to enemy gang members
129 = Positive answer to someones ask
130 = ...same
131 = Not interested in dialogue
132 = Put-down
133 = Thanks someone for an observation about CJ's look
134 = ...about CJ's haircut
135 = Put-down someones ask about CJ's look
136 = Screw someone
137 = Same as 133
138 = Same as 134
139 = Same as 133
140 = Same as 134
141 = "We should relax some other time" (example)
142 = "I like relaxing, but not with you"
143 = "I wanna meet some other time"
147 = Order to attack
148 = ...same
149 = Farewell with group
150 = Farewell with any person
151 = Order to group for go to CJ
152 = Order to buddy for go to CJ
153 = Same as 151
154 = Same as 152
155 = Same as 151, but quiet.
156 = Same as 152, but quiet.
157 = Like 151, but loud.
158 = Like 152, but loud.
159 = Order to group for stay put
160 = Order to buddy for stay put
172 = Taking money from someone (dead man)
176 = Threat someone
182 = In fighting
193 = denies to buddys offer
194 = agree with buddys offer
195 = denies for date with gf
196 = agrees for date with gf
236 = confirms OGF membership (to enemy gang)
237 = In gimp time
238 = ...same
239 = Same as 238, but outdoor.
241 = Farewell with girlfriend
242 = pretends to listening
This list is updating.
Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:24 PM
Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:08 PM
Without mods you can answer pedestrians using "Y" key, but it's poor compared to this mod...
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users