Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:04 AM Edited by AndyGanteks, 17 August 2011 - 08:26 AM.

user posted image

First of all, this is a different topic then the one in the V section.
That one is to discuss the possible GTA 5 appearance on this event, and this is generally for the games that could appear.
Since i've started the GamesCom 2010 topic last year, i figured i should continue the tradition tounge.gif , and since nobody else made the topic too, and it's just 5 days away, i'd say it's good enough to launch now!

user posted image is a video game trade fair that started off in 2009. Ever since then it's rapidly growing in popularity, and it's now being called a European version of E3!
2009 GamesCom featured previews of games such as Diablo III, MW2, GT5, Forza 3, Mafia II, SP Conviction, and more
2010 GamesCom featured previews of games such as Black Ops, Crysis 2, PES 2011, Fable III, Driver SF, AC Brotherhood and more

So, let's discuss here what the 2011 GamesCom can bring us, what you want to see and what surprise announcements you would like to see. (Excluding all those kinect and move only games we all can't wait to try out. tounge.gif )

Press Conferences are in this order:

Microsoft - 16.8.2011 @ 12.30 CET
EA - 16.8. 2011 @ 16:00 CET

Sony - 16.8.2011 @ 19:00 CET
NCSoft - 17.8.2011 @ 09:15 CET

Konami - 17.8.2011 @ 11:00 CET
Ubisoft - 17.8.2011 @ 12:00 CET
Paradox Interactive AB - 17.8.2011 @ 13:00 CET
Others - ???

Live streaming links as well as the links to stay up to date with the event can be found below. Note that not all of the text streams or video streams are listed below. If you find any else, post and they'll be added!

http://www.ea.com/gamescom
http://www.gamespot....s/gamescom2011/
http://www.g4tv.com/gamescom-2011
http://www.ign.com/events/gamescom
http://www.g4tv.com/gamescom2011/
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/
http://www.facebook....258124084214355
http://kotaku.com/58...news-right-here

Games shown/announced so far on press-conferences, pre-gamescom shows and over at publisher boots are:

- Counter Strike: Global Offensive
- FIFA Street HD
- DoTA 2
- Ace Combat Assault Horizon
- NFS: The Run
- Warhammer: Wrath of Chaos
- Mass Effect 3
- SSX HD
- The Secret World
- FIFA 12
- Battlefield 3
- AC PS Vita
- Resistance PS Vita
- Resistance 3
- InFamous 2
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
- Gulid Wars 2

So, let's discuss the event!

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

Typical behaviour for someone with your condition.

• Members
  • None
  • Best Texture/Model 2013 "SRt3 2012 Mipmap Edition"

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:24 AM

Yet, how much Ubisoft had disappoint me with some games from the past 2 years I still appreciate and represent them because of their old 10-15 years of games and gaming. I like how you manage to arrange the thread.

UBISOFT® TO SHOWCASE EXTENSIVE LINEUP OF VIDEO GAMES AT GAMESCOM

Hosting Roundtable To Discuss Evolution of Game Development In An Online World

Today, Ubisoft® announced its line-up of high-definition, online and casual games that Gamescom attendees can play before their official releases by visiting the company’s booths at the convention. Ubisoft also announced that it will host a roundtable discussion for press, partners and trade attendees on the progression of game development caused by online play. Gamescom, Europe’s largest trade fair and event for interactive games and entertainment, takes place in Cologne, Germany, from August 17-21.

“Each year, Gamescom gives us a unique opportunity to meet with customers and fans and get their feedback on our upcoming titles in advance of the holiday season,” said Yves Guillemot, chief executive officer at Ubisoft. “Ubisoft’s lineup this year shows that we’re growing across a wide range of genres and that our development teams are continuing to deliver creative and entertaining games to consumers.”

Consumer Booth -- Hall 7, Booth #A31
Ubisoft’s unique approach to creating original and immersive high-definition gaming experiences will be on full display at Gamescom. At its consumer booth, the company will feature hands-on demonstrations or presentations of titles that build upon many of the company’s best-selling franchises, including:
·         ANNO 2070™
·         Assassin’s Creed® Revelations
·         Driver® San Francisco
·         Far Cry® 3
·         From Dust™
·         Might & Magic® Heroes® VI
·         Rayman® Origins
·         Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier™

Ubisoft also continues to pioneer game development on emerging mainstream platforms and create games that the whole family can enjoy.  The casual titles available at Ubisoft’s consumer booth include:
·         The Black Eyed Peas® Experience
·         Just Dance® 3
·         Rabbids®: Alive and Kicking

Online Booth -- Hall 9, Booth #A31
Ubisoft is accelerating the development of its online strategy by focusing on putting players at the center of their gaming experiences. Inside Ubisoft’s online booth, attendees will be able to try out highlights of the company’s recent releases, including:
·         The Settlers® Online
·         Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Online

TrackMania™2 Canyon will be featured in the Electronic Sports League’s booth Hall 9, A061-C0.

Roundtable Discussion-- Congress-Centrum Nord
Additionally, on Wednesday, August 17, from 12–1 p.m., Ubisoft will host a roundtable discussion titled “Is Online Gaming Changing How We Create?” The roundtable will be hosted by Thomas Lindemann, Editor at Die Welt, and will include creative leaders from Ubisoft’s online teams. The event will take place in the Konrad-Adenauer-Saal, on the ground floor of the Congress-Centrum Nord, and will be open only to members of the press, Ubisoft partners and the show’s trade visitors.

For those not attending Gamescom, Ubisoft’s roundtable will be broadcast on August 18 on the company’s YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ubisoft

OverTheBelow
  • OverTheBelow

OTB "Oaty-Bee"

• Zaibatsu

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:42 AM

TrackMania™2 Canyon

woohoo!

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:46 AM

amen to some more far cry 3 info! I havent played a decent ubisoft game since rainbow six vegas and even then some people wernt impressed by it!

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:00 AM

About Far Cry 3 information I'm very interested as you to know more. I talked to a possible journalist that will interview Far Cry 3 CEO with some question I prepared for them. Depends now if the interview will be private or live, but after the show will be over on Ubisoft, propably in the next day he will give me the anwers.

The following questions:
  • Question: On what game/graphic engine Far Cry 3 is based on since I see many similarities from Crysis.
  • Question: Does the game will have open world as Far Cry 2 had, like traveling from an island to other islands or straight gameplay yet with multiple paths on one single mission/island.
  • Question: Far Cry 3 will be as stealth as first Far Cry or they will detect you from any large bush like in Far Cry 2. (terrible, I didn't like this at all)
  • Question: Does the enemies will have the same levels of AI from the old Far Cry or they will spot you from miles of way, from any scope rifle like in Far Cry 2, again even hidden in large bushes. (terrible, I didn't like this at all)
  • Question: If one enemy will die, does his voice will alert the others or it will run like in the first one, the gameplay being more enjoyable without being spot.
  • Question: Can we customize the weapons to non-silent shoot out to silent gameplay. Can we do that with snipers.
  • Question: In Far Cry 3 nighttime hours, the enemies will spot you hard, even you can be 1-2 feet near them.
  • Question: We had a problem with guning down an enemy. I had to use an entire 30clip of AK-47 to kill a person. Far Cry 3 will have the same mobility as first Far Cry (2-3bullets and his dead)
  • Question: Another problem with iron sight pistols, some bullets just go near their ears instead of their heads, even my aiming is exactly in their center of their heads, destroying the cover and ruining everything.
  • Question: Does the old conversation between two enemies will be back, including jokes and small stories of what happened to other comrades.
    (Reference - Did you see what happened to Ben ?!. Oh, man those monkeys creeps me out)
  • Question: Will we have the same four slots of weapons or two, better yet can we take now our weapons desire, but not like in Far Cry 2.
  • Question: The plot circumstances is back with mad scientist and hidden underground bunker laboratories, more precise the famous Fatboys are back?!
  • Question: Far Cry 3 will have the features of burning everything and make huge flames across couple of meters like in Far Cry 2.
  • Question: In Far Cry 2, the enemy wounds doesn't remain even for 2 seconds, Far Cry 3 will include the old feature from first Far Cry. (one of the best features who made this game to be so great).
  • Question: We had a problem with the character from Far Cry 2 where he couldn't jump normally even from a small 10cm rock. Far Cry 3 will have the same issue?
  • Question: Does the game will have the same marvellous intense background ambiance music of the first Far Cry.
  • Question: Does the game will bring back the same silent/sounds ability when you move into a bush or see the bullet sound on your hud.
  • Question: As well as first Far Cry and Far Cry 2, I noticed the bug enemies problem of seeing you through metal walls or fence still exist (Patch 1.3 FarCry, Far Cry 2 in his days of his release). I hope this one not to happend as well.
  • Question: What features Far Cry 3 will bring completely new compare with his predecessors.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:48 AM Edited by -BLITZ-, 12 August 2011 - 11:18 AM.

I know is double post but this is Gamescom, and until the General Chat between us will start, is best to have the information at the top of the page.

Games Com Press Conference

Tuesday 16 August 2011
    Microsoft Germany GmbH -Xbox Play Day
  • 12:30 P.M. Clock - 15:30/3:30 P.M. Clock
    * VOLCANO HALL
    * 43 Light Street
    * 50825 Cologne

Press event -Electronic Arts Inc.*
  • 16:00/4:00 P.M.
    * Palladium
    * Hills Road 40
    * 51063 Cologne

Press-clock event -Sony Computer Entertainment
  • 17:30/5:30 P.M.
    * Gürzenich
    * 29-37 Martin Street
    * 50667 Cologne

Wednesday, 17th August 2011
    Press Conference Clock -NCsoft Europe Ltd.
  • 09:00 A.M.
    * Hall 9 - Booth A 011 / B 010

Clock press breakfast -Electronic Arts
  • 10:00 A.M.
    * Hall 6.1, Stand A 070, 10:00 a.m. Breakfast for the press

Press Conference Clock -Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH
  • 11:00 A.M.
    * Rheinsaal Section 1-4, Congress-Centrum Nord

Round Table Clock -Ubisoft
  • 12:00 P.M.
    Topic:
    - Changes Online Gaming is the gaming development?
    - Is online gaming changing how we create games?
    * Konrad-Adenauer-Saal, Congress Centre North

Press Conference Clock -Paradox Interactive AB
  • 13:00 P.M.
    * Rheinsaal Section 1-2
    * Congress-Centrum Nord

* Only available on special invitation
    * By special invitation only

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:06 PM

That's for that man, i'll update the 1st post

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:19 PM

Sweet then Andy,

QUOTE (OverTheBelow @ Friday, Aug 12 2011, 11:42)
woohoo!

If you wish to know more information about TrackMania 2 and what it will be at Gamescom read below.

Free gaming area with TrackMania 2 demo version available for the visitors - Presentation on the main stage of the ESL Arena - Competitions and give-aways for the fans

All the visitors of gamescom trade fair in Cologne will be given the opportunity to play the demo version of a long awaited title - TrackMania 2 Canyon. From August 17 to August 21 the racing fans will be able to floor the virtual gas pedal in the ESL Arena (hall 9) exclusively. Furthermore, they will have the chance to compete against each other in specially organized tournaments or even challenge some of the professional gamers in the "Challenge the Pro" competition. One of them is the current ESL Pro Series champion, Florian 'oNio' Roschu, who represents the German team mousesports. Naturally, the winners of the contests will be awarded with valuable prizes.

In addition, the developers of TrackMania 2 will present their latest product on the main stage of the ESL Arena on Wednesday at around 18:30 CET ready to answer the questions of the visitors. For all those who will not be able to visit the ESL Arena ESL TV will broadcast the presentation live on its gamescom streams at http://esl.tv

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:18 PM

Capcom announced today that the following games will be presented at this year's GamesCom in Cologne, starting August 17th: Asura's Wrath, Dragon's Dogma, Resident Evil Revelations and Street Fighter X Tekken. All these games will be playable on Capcom's booth located in Hall 6 of the convention centre.

Is that a typo, or is that really Street Fighter V Tekken?

And current line up for Konami is:

- Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater (3DS)
- Silent Hill: Downpour (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, PSP)

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:19 PM

Is it possible that there might be a GTA announcement.

Also glad Far Cry 3 is coming, I was thinking of getting it's predecessor.

Indi
  • Indi

"Party's over, kid!"

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Wales

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:54 PM

VALVe's DoTA 2 is going to be unveiled at Gamescom with a 1 million dollar prize...
http://blog.dota2.co...-international/

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:11 PM

Gamescom 2011, presents a video of the 15 hottest games of the event. most are expected to highlights. Battlefield 3, FIFA 12, World at War 3, Assassins Creed: Revelations, and more.

Gamescom presents highlights of the games in 2011. Pictured: Assassins Creed: Revelations.

This year there are again many producers to showcase their potential games highlights the public.

Visitors to Gamescom 2011, approved these games as the best 2011: FIFA 12, Assassins Creed: Revelations, Battlefield 3, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and PES 2012. In order to take a look, we present the following exclusive video of the 15 hottest games of the exhibition.

The site is not responding so I had to close it.

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:53 PM Edited by -BLITZ-, 12 August 2011 - 04:56 PM.

QUOTE (vertical limit @ Friday, Aug 12 2011, 17:19)

This is one of the toughest questions that bugs me as same as everybody from the last E3 2010. If we go back, the single clue about the next GTA is from the Liberty City is over, Next Stop ... Poster. From the last info we manage to get about V are the files requesting new actors for the voice acting and sound that were published two months before E3 2011 was open. If they manage after all to reach this point, it means they aren't rushing up with the game.

Rockstar are the most secure company when it comes with their products. In all this time, they haven't made any announce about V instead they did and gave some screenshots of Max Payne 3; two years ago? if I'm correct and they are still very secretive on MP3. I'm sure V is under development where the map is not even complete made.

I don't want show myself that I'm an arrogant, but I want to get to some good point. Every sequel that was announced and every bit of official info was leaked on the internet by someone in time where even I, manage to leak and have access to Saints Row 3 before any gaming website or Gameinformer suppose to published them, I will add that I knew about Hitman Absolution poster, info and the 5 screens two weeks before they official announced it, yet I couldn't say anything about this one because I will get in a lot of trouble, so it was impossible for nobody to not had at least some access to their storage when GTA is one of the most huge industrial series in gaming. I manage to see two games with their info much earlier than most of the users on the internet and we to not have a single clue about the next GTA ?!

GTA IV was announced before E3 2008/2009 was even open. What I can tell is that now V will not show on Gamescom, they are more involved in MP3, yet it will be announced this winter or in May/April when E3 2012 is two months difference having enough time for the show wink.gif

I will be very surprised to see Gamescom one week from now the announcement of Max Payne 3 and GTA V at the same time. This will be one of the toughest secure game I ever encounter.

Brown Sugar
  • Brown Sugar

turnt up

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:08 PM

I'm looking forward to f1 2011 and battlefield 3 the most along with more news on the new counter stirke.

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:14 PM

You spoke my mind Blitz.

I am really looking forward to BF3 and MW3 as well as other games.

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Merry Christmas, you filthy animal

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (OverTheBelow @ Friday, Aug 12 2011, 12:42)
TrackMania™2 Canyon

woohoo!

Racing of the Year. happy.gif

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (-BLITZ- @ Friday, Aug 12 2011, 16:53)
QUOTE (vertical limit @ Friday, Aug 12 2011, 17:19)

This is one of the toughest questions that bugs me as same as everybody from the last E3 2010. If we go back, the single clue about the next GTA is from the Liberty City is over, Next Stop ... Poster. From the last info we manage to get about V are the files requesting new actors for the voice acting and sound that were published two months before E3 2011 was open. If they manage after all to reach this point, it means they aren't rushing up with the game.

Rockstar are the most secure company when it comes with their products. In all this time, they haven't made any announce about V instead they did and gave some screenshots of Max Payne 3; two years ago? if I'm correct and they are still very secretive on MP3. I'm sure V is under development where the map is not even complete made.

I don't want show myself that I'm an arrogant, but I want to get to some good point. Every sequel that was announced and every bit of official info was leaked on the internet by someone in time where even I, manage to leak and have access to Saints Row 3 before any gaming website or Gameinformer suppose to published them, I will add that I knew about Hitman Absolution poster, info and the 5 screens two weeks before they official announced it, yet I couldn't say anything about this one because I will get in a lot of trouble, so it was impossible for nobody to not had at least some access to their storage when GTA is one of the most huge industrial series in gaming. I manage to see two games with their info much earlier than most of the users on the internet and we to not have a single clue about the next GTA ?!

GTA IV was announced before E3 2008/2009 was even open. What I can tell is that now V will not show on Gamescom, they are more involved in MP3, yet it will be announced this winter or in May/April when E3 2012 is two months difference having enough time for the show wink.gif

I will be very surprised to see Gamescom one week from now the announcement of Max Payne 3 and GTA V at the same time. This will be one of the toughest secure game I ever encounter.

GTA IV was announced in 2006 and shown at E3 2007 I believe. Anyway, I disagree with how far you think it is in production, I think dialogue is the last bit of the game to be included plus the fact that Gamespot (I think it was them) claimed their sources inside Rockstart have sadi the game is nearing completion with minigames etc. finally being put in for the final product. GTA V will be announced by the end of October probably and I would guess the release date around Q2 2012. They won't delay it as long as last time because I think they know they pissed fans off and that the lack of info at the moment is pissing fans off.

PHCharls
  • PHCharls

• Members

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:10 AM Edited by PHCharls, 14 August 2011 - 10:52 AM.

These are some of the 550 exhibitors in the said event.

Exhibitors (550 Exhibitors) (Incomplete list)

Activision
Bungie Studios
Electronic Arts
THQ
Take-Two
Bethesda
BigBen Interactive
Capcom
Asus
CD Project Red
Sony Europe
Ubisoft
Konami
Koch Media
Namco Bandai
Hama
Alternate
Valve
Razer
Parrot
City Interactive
Microsoft
Nintendo Europe
SEGA
Warner Bros
Rondo Media
dtp Entertainment
Avanquest
Vidis
NCSoft
Gameforge
Frogster
Trion Worlds
Nexon
Wargaming.net
Ubisoft
GamersFirst
Valve
Disney Interactive Studios
Square Enix
Take Two Interactive
Codemasters

Discuss

also add this for streaming
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/

*You can watch this live on PS Home

also Valve will announce Dota 2

Timezones Check :

Schedule of the Press Conference
user posted image
Microsoft Play Day- August 16,2011
12.30pm (CET)
6:30PM (GMT+8)
11:30am (BST)
3:30am (PST)
6:30am (EDT)
7:30PM (GMT+9)
8:30PM (NSW)

user posted image
EA Press Conference- June 16,2011
4:00PM (CET)
10:00PM (GMT+8)
3:00PM (BST)
7:00AM (PST)
10:00AM (EDT)
11:00PM (GMT+9)
12:00AM (NSW)

user posted image
Sony Press Conference- June 16,2011
7:00pm (CET)
1:00am (GMT+8)
6:00pm (BST)
10:00am (PST)
1:00PM (EDT)
2:00AM (GMT+9)
3:00AM (NSW)

user posted image
NCSoft Press Conference- June 17,2011
9:15AM (CET)
3:15PM (GMT+8)
8:15AM (BST)
12:15AM (PST)
3:15AM (EDT)
4:15PM (GMT+9)
6:15PM (NSW)

BLlTZ
  • BLlTZ

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2011 - 07:42 AM

EA TO SHOWCASE THE YEAR’S BEST ENTERTAINMENT AT GAMESCOM 2011

Top IP Transforming to Year Round Digital Businesses Across Console, Online, Mobile and Social

SYDNEY, Australia. - August 15, 2011 – Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:ERTS) will showcase the best of interactive entertainment at this year’s gamescom in Cologne, Germany. The company’s top intellectual properties are set to delight visitors, highlighting this year’s blockbuster launches and offerings for console, mobile phones, tablets and the Web.

Jens Uwe Intat, Senior Vice President of EA European Publishing, said, “The old model of making games every few years to coincide with new hardware launches is gone. We have a very powerful set of games for today’s consoles, and now we offer that IP to players as year-round entertainment across all of their devices and platforms. We’re looking forward to our fans’ response when they get hands-on with our line-up at the show – we think they’ll like what they see”.

Highlights at the show include:
.        350 gaming stations at the EA booth allowing more consumers than ever before to get hands-on play with each game.
·         FIFA 12: Huge space that puts players on the pitch to experience the gameplay action.  
·         Battlefield 3™:A dedicated 64-person multiplayer area with the most authentic modern shooter experience of the year. 
·         STAR WARS®: The Old Republic™: 36 hands-on stations with Origin Worlds and 16 hands-on stations for PvP.  
·         Need for Speed™ The Run: Get behind the wheel in a race for your life from the Golden Gate to the Empire State.
·         The Sims™ 3 Pets: Hands-on play on all platforms
·         Mass Effect™ 3: A high octane alien invasion adventure explodes in an all-out galactic war. The time has come to join the war effort and experience the industry’s most critically acclaimed RPG first-hand.
·         The Sims™ Social: The Sims on Facebook® – coming soon!
·         The Secret World: Funcom producers will be showing an exciting live demo in one of many dungeons, highlighting combat, progression and boss fights.

EA Press Briefing at gamescom, August 16:
Palladium, Tuesday, August 16th, 4pm (doors open at 3:30pm)
Schanzenstraße 36, Gebäude 197, 51063 Cologne. For media and invited guests only.

EA Press Briefing Webcast:
A webcast and replay of EA’s Press Briefing at gamescom will be available for all viewers at http://live-event.ea.com/gamescom/.

EA Booth: Hall 6 / B070, August 17-21
Battlefield 3, FIFA 12, FIFA Manager 12, Mass Effect 3, Need for Speed The Run, The Secret World, STAR WARS: The Old Republic , The Sims 3 Pets, and The Sims Social
Behind Closed Doors Game Presentations, August 17-21
EA Business Lounge, Hall 5.1 / A010. For media by appointment only.
Battlefield 3, Burnout™ Crash!, Dragon Age™ Legends, FIFA 12, FIFA Manager, Kingdoms of Amadur: The Reckoning™, Mass Effect 3, Need for Speed The Run, Need for Speed World, SSX™, STAR WARS: The Old Republic, The Secret World, The Sims 3 Pets, New games from EAi include The Sims Social; Restaurant City: Gourmet Edition from Playfish™, EA SPORTS™ FIFA Superstars and Pet Society™ Vacation; EA  Mobile™ offers FIFA 12, Battlefield 3: Aftershock, Spy Mouse™ and Theme Park™; and Chillingo offers Pixel Ranger, Rogue Sky, Swing the Bat, Gum Drop, Contre Jour, and Roll in the Hole.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:17 AM

Get ready guys, it's starting tomorrow. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Wrong Kind
  • Wrong Kind

Yardies Co-Leader

• Members
  • British-Antarctic-Territory
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:04 AM

I thought it starts on Wednesday?

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:23 AM

Any sign of Take2 so far?
I'm looking towards ME3.

PHCharls
  • PHCharls

• Members

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:22 PM

Complete Game List
1C Company:
Ghost of Moscow: Death to Spies
Men of War: Condemned Heroes
Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades
Red Orcestra 2
Royal Quest

2K Games
BioShock Infinite
Borderlands 2
NBA 2K12
The Darkness 2

505 Games
Blackwater
Cooking Mama 4
Cooking Mama Outdoor Adventures
Dawn of Fantasy
Grease
Jillian Michaels Ultimate Fitness Experience
Michael Phelps: Push the Limit
Supremacy MMA

Activision
Call of Duty: Elite
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
GoldenEye 007: Reloaded
Prototype 2
Skylanders
Spider-Man: Edge of Time
Wappy Dog
X-Men Destiny

Bethesda
Dishonored
Prey 2
RAGE
The Elders Scrolls V: Skyrim
Capcom
Asura’s Wrath
Dragon’s Dogma
Resident Evil: Revelations
Street Fighter x Tekken

Codemasters
F1 2011

Deep Silver
Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion
Catherine
F1 2011
Jane’s Advanced Strike Fighters
Risen 2: Dark Waters
Secret Files 3
The Dark Eye: Chains Of Satinav
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?: Special Editions
Winter Stars
X Rebirth

Disney
Disney Universe

Electronic Arts
FIFA 12
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 3: Aftershock (mobil)
Burnout Crash
Contre Jour (mobil)
Dragon Age: Legends
FIFA Manager 12
FIFA Superstars (iOS)
Gum Drop (mobil)
Kingdoms of Amadur: The Reckoning
Mass Effect 3
Need for Speed The Run
Need for Speed World
Pet Society Vacation (iOS)
Pixel Ranger (mobil)
Restaurant City: Gourmet Edition (iOS)
Rogue Sky (mobil)
Roll in the Hole (mobil)
Spy Mouse (mobil)
SSX
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Swing the Bat (mobil)
The Secret World
The Sims 3 Pets
The Sims Social (iOS)
Theme Park (iOS)

Funcom
The Secret World

Kalypso Media
Airline Tycoon 2
The Dark Eye: Demonicon
Dungeons – The Dark Lord
Legends of Pegasus
Patrizier Online
Port Royale 3
Tropico 4

Konami
Birds of Steel
El Shaddai
Metal Gir Solid Snake Eater 3D
Neverdead
PES 2012
Silent Hill Downpour

Larian
Dragon Commander

Microsoft
Dance Central 2
Forza Motorsport 4
Fruit Ninja
Gears of War 3
Gunstringer
Halo: Aniversary
Kinect Disneyland Adventures
Kinect Sports: Season 2
Kinect Star Wars

Namco Bandai
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
Dark Souls
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations
Ridge Racer: Unbounded

NCsoft
Guild Wars 2
Nytt MMO fra Carbine Studios

NIS America
Bleach
Cave Story
Disgaea 4

Paradox
Crusader Kings II (PC)
Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
King Arthur II (PC)
Magna Mundi (PCl)
Naval War Arctic Circle (PC)
Project Postman
Salem (PC)

SCEE
DanceStar Party
Dust 514
Escape (Vita)
EyePet
Journey
Little Deviants (Vita)
LittleBigPlanet (Vita)
Medieaval Moves
Move Fitness
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
Resistance (Vita)
Resistance 3
Ruin (Vita)
Sly Cooper
Smart As (Vita)
Sound Shapes (Vita)
Starhawk
Start the Party 2
Tekken
Uncharted 3

Sega
Aliens Colonial Marines
Anarchy Reigns
Binary Domain
Mario & Sonic at the London Olympic Games
Renegade Ops
Sonic Generations

THQ
adidas miCoach
Darksiders 2
Metro: Last Light
Ninja Gaiden 3
Saints Row: The Third
Stronghold 3
uDraw GameTablet
UFC Undisputed 3
Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War III
WWE ’12

Trion World
End of Nations
Rift

Ubisoft
ANNO 2070
Assassin’s Creed Revelations
Driver San Francisco
Far Cry 3
From Dust
Just Dance 3
Might & Magic Heroes VI
Rabbids: Alive and Kicking
Rayman Origins
The Black Eyed Peas Experience
The Settlers Online
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online
TrackMania 2 Canyon

Valve
Dota 2

Warner
Bastion
Batman: Arkham City
Gotham City Impostors
LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7
Lord of the Rings: War in the North

papanesta
  • papanesta

Cantankerous Chauffeur

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (GameTrailers)
Wanna know what EA is going to reveal during its press conference at Gamescom tomorrow in Germany but are unable to be in attendance at this year’s big show? No worries, EA and GameTrailers.com are teaming up to deliver live, streaming coverage of the press event beginning tomorrow, August 16, 2011, at 7am PST/10 EST.

The event highlights will include Dr. Ray Muzyka from BioWare presenting a live, multiplayer demo of the highly anticipated MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic while also delivering an update on Mass Effect 3. DICE will be on hand to unveil an all new Battlefield 3 live co-op demo and the worldwide debut of a new multiplayer trailer while football (as in soccer) fans will witness the world exclusive debut of the FIFA 12 trailer as Lead Producer David Rutter takes to the stage to share new details about new online features and live services for the FIFA online community.

Beyond that a new Need for Speed The Run level will be revealed and info on the features fans can expect out of the online portion of the revamped SSX will be announced. Plus, a new Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning trailer that reveals the game’s release date will be featured and Funcom will unveil the first details on The Secret World’s large-scale Player-versus-Player gameplay; featuring combat, progression, skills, boss fights and more alongside an all-new cinematic trailer for the game.

Lastly, we’re told that all new game announcements will be made during EA’s press event from Gamescom 2011 in Germany, so be sure to visit GameTrailers.com tomorrow morning to watch it all unfold live right before you eyes!

Source. inlove.gif

jelly
  • jelly

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:30 PM

icon14.gif mm yes.

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Merry Christmas, you filthy animal

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:53 AM

Metro Last Light only next summer.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:38 AM

Am I the only one who's looking forward to the new Death to Spies game? First two had some flaws, yes, but they were brilliant stealth games IMO.

AreXi
  • AreXi

Quack Quack

• Members

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:41 AM

QUOTE (jelly @ Tuesday, Aug 16 2011, 00:30)

icon14.gif mm yes.

Ahhh, yes... Changed from East servers to West servers in LoL because no one on East knew what "team play" means. Turns out players on West side suck. And HoN's community sucks, plain and simple.

Hopefully Dota 2 can deliver.

KilnerLUFC
  • KilnerLUFC

M.O.T

• Members

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:11 PM

Oh yeah, Fifa Street is back. inlove.gif Just hope they improve on #3 ALOT.

Anyone else watching the EA stream?

papanesta
  • papanesta

Cantankerous Chauffeur

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (Butters 2011 @ Tuesday, Aug 16 2011, 14:11)
Oh yeah, Fifa Street is back. inlove.gif Just hope they improve on #3 ALOT.

Anyone else watching the EA stream?

I am. Fifa Street caused a yaaawn from me, but NFS: The Run is looking insane! wow.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users