Photo

If GTA3 Had Achievements/Trophies?

68 replies to this topic
Zwicelozkie
  • Zwicelozkie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 August 2013 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (Arsen Vitiuk @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 12:15)
QUOTE (Zwicelozkie @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 13:18)
A re release with bonus content improved graphics online playing bonus mission a bonus dvd is a con to you? Did you go to idiot school? Oh no gta 3 got re released on the 360 with bonus material and online play. Oh how will I sleep the game is now sh*t. Your response was like as if Rockstar was going to put a gun to your head a force you to make use of all the bonus materials in game and out of the game.

and if I had still had 100% I would still want to have the achievements. If you don't like some achievements just ignore them. I say we go back onto topic unless you boys have got achievement ideas then I suggests that you don't post on this topic I want to read achievement ideas not people bitching about how crap they are.

For me it is a con - considering that I have felt the game through and it is my most favorite GTA, and taking into account the fact that making alterations and/or additions to something that is just about to have become a classic is, quite frankly, insulting at the very least. And, although I pray it does not happen, if there happens to be such a release with the features you described, I will curse Rockstar for what they are and throw their games away in disdain, leaving only those games - GTAs and otherwise - or single versions of specific games - that were released before their 'corruption' and 'downfall'.

And yes I do admit that I am a bitching badass bastard complaining about what seems to be an insignificant difference for the kind of you. But there are also many thing you care about that I wouldn't five a damn - pretty fair, I think. So at least you could reason with me and see sense in my criticism before jumping to conclusions.

And don't think that questioning our intellectual level will put you higher than us. Believe me, in this situation you are the same level as I am. So don't you think that you can get a preference by trying to dis my or GTAKid667's opinions or education level.

This will be my next last post in the topic, I believe, unless meddling on someone other's behalf will draw me here again.

Oh rockstar will be saddened by that you throwing your gta games in the bin simply because they made a HD version? I better let you know that GTA 5 does have an achievement for getting busted try not to cry too much ae

and for that pome to tell me to shut the f*ck up and start posting achievements guess what I have not seen one achievement idea

so here is a new achievement

get them told ae- call the Ukrainian and the Pome on the on some gta message board a couple of gay douche bags - 200G

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:46 PM

The Concept that Arsen dislikes any alterations and will rid the games from his life is disdain does not imply that Rockstar Games will be saddened. In fact, he has the right to do as he pleases, there is nothing stopping him from holding a grudge on a company for ruining the concept of a game which happens to be highly favored by himself. Whether this means getting rid of games or not, it still shows what a true dedicated Grand Theft Auto III fan he actually is, don't you think?

Before you start testing our intelligence level, you are the one that needs to start thinking realistically, what are the chances of Rockstar Games ever re-releasing Grand Theft Auto III with adjusted features just for one console, or at all? Rockstar Games have made a lot of money on this game, from when it was new back in 2001 to the mobile release a few years ago, they don't really need to make much more, especially with a new Grand Theft Auto coming out in the near future. If they did end up re-releasing this game it would just go to show how greedy a company can become, treating fans to a few new features just to get thousands of copies sold for the money.

And how do you know that there is a busted achievement for Grand Theft Auto V? To my knowledge there has been no official announcements or news on the matter to date which means that you must be making up false accusations for the enjoyment of yourself, watching how we would react. Well, guess what, I don't care whether that achievement will be induced into the game, it will not stop me playing the game, I can just skip the achievement or do it once on a blank save file. The point is that there should not be an achievement made for something that isn't very achieving in itself. That is almost like saying you, in real life could go to jail and feel "Wow, this such a pleasurable achievement I have gained in my life", its preposterous!

I don't know why you are also going around calling us names such as 'Ukranian' and 'Pome', to me that just shows how immature you are, you cannot even respect somebody elses opinion on a forum. Oh wait, let me give you the definition of a forum; "A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged". Yes, thats right, ideas and views can be exchanged, isn't that what we are doing?

And your 'achievement' is also a very weak insult, there are plenty of Pomes and Ukranians on this board, just because you think that we are two of them does not mean we actually are, I'll have you known that Arsen Vitiuk is a well respected member by many others on this forum because of his helpfulness and heartfelt posts that he makes in this particular section, you have only made 13 posts on the forums and believe me you are not setting a good example, in fact, you are making yourself look like one of those immature toddlers you get in a school playground, they are only there to cause problems!

So, you want a re-released version with extra missions, real cars and online play? Well let me just tell you some of the reasons why this cannot and will not be. Firstly, Rockstar would have to re-employ voice actors from the original costing them a fortune especially now GTA is a massive franchise and also it would be impossible to re-employ the original voice actors for characters such as 8-Ball because unfortunately, 'The Guru' has passed away. Secondly, real cars would never appear in this game because GTA is a parody of real life American Culture and events, this is why, even in Grand Theft Auto IV and V that cars are just renamed copies. For instance the PMP 600 is just a renamed Chrysler 300C. Finally, Rockstar Games would rather use their employees on making new games rather than adding online features to some of their old classics.

And as Arsen said considering that I have also felt the game through and it is also my most favorite GTA, taking into account the fact that making alterations and/or additions to something that is just about to have become a classic is, quite frankly, insulting at the very least. It would, for me at least show the companies corruption.

At the end of the day, there will always be people that agree with us in that the game should remain the way it was intented to be and unless you want to deeply offend those guys you need to start watching what you are saying. It is unacceptable that you can't even see sense in our points especially when you haven't even completed the game to begin with. Up until this point I have literally laughed at your weak comebacks but now I am starting to get a little angered at how you can say such a thing with such little experience in the game. You remind of BabeRuth, me and him fell out big time because he trolled this section criticizing my opinions and the game itself and he hadn't even played it that much. I suggest that you play the game to 100%, get to like it and then tell me, would achievements ruin it, especially if they were, frankly insulting ones like 'Getting Busted'?

Zwicelozkie
  • Zwicelozkie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:41 PM Edited by Zwicelozkie, 03 August 2013 - 05:53 PM.

QUOTE (GTAKid667 @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 16:46)
The Concept that Arsen dislikes any alterations and will rid the games from his life is disdain does not imply that Rockstar Games will be saddened. In fact, he has the right to do as he pleases, there is nothing stopping him from holding a grudge on a company for ruining the concept of a game which happens to be highly favored by himself. Whether this means getting rid of games or not, it still shows what a true dedicated Grand Theft Auto III fan he actually is, don't you think?

Before you start testing our intelligence level, you are the one that needs to start thinking realistically, what are the chances of Rockstar Games ever re-releasing Grand Theft Auto III with adjusted features just for one console, or at all? Rockstar Games have made a lot of money on this game, from when it was new back in 2001 to the mobile release a few years ago, they don't really need to make much more, especially with a new Grand Theft Auto coming out in the near future. If they did end up re-releasing this game it would just go to show how greedy a company can become, treating fans to a few new features just to get thousands of copies sold for the money.

And how do you know that there is a busted achievement for Grand Theft Auto V? To my knowledge there has been no official announcements or news on the matter to date which means that you must be making up false accusations for the enjoyment of yourself, watching how we would react. Well, guess what, I don't care whether that achievement will be induced into the game, it will not stop me playing the game, I can just skip the achievement or do it once on a blank save file. The point is that there should not be an achievement made for something that isn't very achieving in itself. That is almost like saying you, in real life could go to jail and feel "Wow, this such a pleasurable achievement I have gained in my life", its preposterous!

I don't know why you are also going around calling us names such as 'Ukranian' and 'Pome', to me that just shows how immature you are, you cannot even respect somebody elses opinion on a forum. Oh wait, let me give you the definition of a forum; "A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged". Yes, thats right, ideas and views can be exchanged, isn't that what we are doing?

And your 'achievement' is also a very weak insult, there are plenty of Pomes and Ukranians on this board, just because you think that we are two of them does not mean we actually are, I'll have you known that Arsen Vitiuk is a well respected member by many others on this forum because of his helpfulness and heartfelt posts that he makes in this particular section, you have only made 13 posts on the forums and believe me you are not setting a good example, in fact, you are making yourself look like one of those immature toddlers you get in a school playground, they are only there to cause problems!

So, you want a re-released version with extra missions, real cars and online play? Well let me just tell you some of the reasons why this cannot and will not be. Firstly, Rockstar would have to re-employ voice actors from the original costing them a fortune especially now GTA is a massive franchise and also it would be impossible to re-employ the original voice actors for characters such as 8-Ball because unfortunately, 'The Guru' has passed away. Secondly, real cars would never appear in this game because GTA is a parody of real life American Culture and events, this is why, even in Grand Theft Auto IV and V that cars are just renamed copies. For instance the PMP 600 is just a renamed Chrysler 300C. Finally, Rockstar Games would rather use their employees on making new games rather than adding online features to some of their old classics.

And as Arsen said considering that I have also felt the game through and it is also my most favorite GTA, taking into account the fact that making alterations and/or additions to something that is just about to have become a classic is, quite frankly, insulting at the very least. It would, for me at least show the companies corruption.

At the end of the day, there will always be people that agree with us in that the game should remain the way it was intented to be and unless you want to deeply offend those guys you need to start watching what you are saying. It is unacceptable that you can't even see sense in our points especially when you haven't even completed the game to begin with. Up until this point I have literally laughed at your weak comebacks but now I am starting to get a little angered at how you can say such a thing with such little experience in the game. You remind of BabeRuth, me and him fell out big time because he trolled this section criticizing my opinions and the game itself and he hadn't even played it that much. I suggest that you play the game to 100%, get to like it and then tell me, would achievements ruin it, especially if they were, frankly insulting ones like 'Getting Busted'?

If achievements would ruin this game then why come onto this topic? That would be like me going to a Justin Bieber concert. I think he sucks. Wait I know he sucks my pets can sing better. But I don't go to his gigs or anything I boycott the little prick I hope they one day have copies of him on a gta game so I can kill him over and over. You knew you were going to disagree with achievements for GTA III so why come into this topic or do you get "happy" at being bashed? Give me your address so I can post you some tweezers don't worry it is on me. Maybe a magnifying glass as well as.

Also they can do remakes much easy they take off all the voices and sounds and put it aside. They. Already have the maps and sh*t. They just do them up a bit maybe add 3D option to the game as well. If the German version can have BMWs then why can't the rest?

As for your if you got the get busted achievement you would save it on a blank file save. Do you realize how stupid you sound. You would have to be logged into a completely different gamer profile because once it pops up it is there to stay.

There is no harm in achievements infact they now give rewards.

if you ask nicely they may do a wii u edition for you an arsen just so you both won't be deeply hurt by the achievements and trophies ae.

p.s. Me stating that rockstar would be saddened by the arsen throwing away all his gta games away and boycotting them was sarcasm. But just for you I will be mr serious. How about I act like some spoilt middle class little prick and say achievements suck especially getting wasted or busted achievements and go onto every topic I know that I will disagree with and actually bash the creator and how his ideas suck?

That is pretty much what you two fairies have done.

p.s. Don't break a nail

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:04 PM Edited by GTAKid667, 03 August 2013 - 06:06 PM.

I love how insulting you try to be but you are only making yourself look stupid. I came to this topic like any other would, to see the ideas being made, maybe contribute myself and then I saw the shambolic mess it had turned into, the suggestions were bad, Arsen was complaining and I made a post on how I agreed with him, no harm or intention to get people like you upset. Then you made this into a big deal, so from now on just respect our opinions and move on. And if you need to speak to me more we have the PM service for that.

Back on topic now.

Xegethra
  • Xegethra

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:12 PM Edited by Xegethra, 03 August 2013 - 06:17 PM.

The closest thing to a remake or enhanced version of the game you will ever get of GTA 3 from Rockstar is the 10th anniversary edition where they changed the FBI to FIB like in GTA 4 and changed Catalina's outfit...yeah, it's no HD remake but it's as close you are gonna get.

Companies do often come out with remakes of their old games, sometimes this is a pretty good thing...other times it's just a poor attempt at some extra cash. Like some remakes come out and they improve on the old and make it more playable, some aren't so good though. A GTA 3 enhanced remake from Rockstar?....I don't think it'll be worth it, the original had a certain feel and it stood out, a remake won't be able to capture that again. Plus it could end up being a lazy effort that in effect doesn't really offer much else or enhance much at all....

If you want new graphics then here is a mod you may want to take a look at.
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=514105

As for new cars like the BMW? You can just go look up the BMW for GTA 3 and see if it's a mod....there are tonnes of car mods out there for GTA 3, real cars and pretend ones. Same with features..mostly cleo mods but you can just search for them. Some mods offer interiors too.

Mods vary in quality so it is always a good idea to look around, but it's probably a better solution than a remake...some half baked money making scheme can be smelt a mile off. At least the amount of mods make the features you want a bit more customisable and flexible so you can just mix and match so there is that freedom to go for. As far as graphic ones go, good graphics are always nice....but gameplay and story are in front as priority..gameplay first, then story, then graphics....as long as the graphics properly depict what they are supposed to and you can see what is going on then I'm happy....but I'm not against people wanting a touch up if they so desire. Some games I get graphics mods to make it a bit more appealing. Some games I don't feel that urge, GTA 3 being one of them. Sometimes I just like the default graphics, no matter what their quality.

I still stand that I would ignore any achievements if they made them, however it wouldn't stop me from playing the game. I'm surprised they didn't sneak in a couple extra ones for the Steam version though, was an opportunity to make some up.

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

The freaks come out at night..

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:13 PM

All of you shut up
stop arguing

Zwicelozkie
  • Zwicelozkie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (Xegethra @ Saturday, Aug 3 2013, 18:12)
The closest thing to a remake or enhanced version of the game you will ever get of GTA 3 from Rockstar is the 10th anniversary edition where they changed the FBI to FIB like in GTA 4 and changed Catalina's outfit...yeah, it's no HD remake but it's as close you are gonna get.

Companies do often come out with remakes of their old games, sometimes this is a pretty good thing...other times it's just a poor attempt at some extra cash. Like some remakes come out and they improve on the old and make it more playable, some aren't so good though. A GTA 3 enhanced remake from Rockstar?....I don't think it'll be worth it, the original had a certain feel and it stood out, a remake won't be able to capture that again. Plus it could end up being a lazy effort that in effect doesn't really offer much else or enhance much at all....

If you want new graphics then here is a mod you may want to take a look at.
http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=514105

As for new cars like the BMW? You can just go look up the BMW for GTA 3 and see if it's a mod....there are tonnes of car mods out there for GTA 3, real cars and pretend ones. Same with features..mostly cleo mods but you can just search for them. Some mods offer interiors too.

Mods vary in quality so it is always a good idea to look around, but it's probably a better solution than a remake...some half baked money making scheme can be smelt a mile off. At least the amount of mods make the features you want a bit more customisable and flexible so you can just mix and match so there is that freedom to go for. As far as graphic ones go, good graphics are always nice....but gameplay and story are in front as priority..gameplay first, then story, then graphics....as long as the graphics properly depict what they are supposed to and you can see what is going on then I'm happy....but I'm not against people wanting a touch up if they so desire. Some games I get graphics mods to make it a bit more appealing. Some games I don't feel that urge, GTA 3 being one of them. Sometimes I just like the default graphics, no matter what their quality.

I still stand that I would ignore any achievements if they made them, however it wouldn't stop me from playing the game. I'm surprised they didn't sneak in a couple extra ones for the Steam version though, was an opportunity to make some up.

Fair enough. Some classics you can switch to old school graphics if you wish. I not seen the 10th anniversary edition yet but would love to shame they didn't do it for the 360 as well.

Mr.ClaudeFan
  • Mr.ClaudeFan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:13 AM

All arguments aside, I think these would be good ones. I know they're very lame, forgive me.

Paging Dr. Claude - Complete the Paramedic side-mission
A Dish Best Served Cold - Complete The Exchange
What Seems To Be The Officer, Problem? - Complete Vigilante
A Broken Nail - Have Claude flip off somebody
Scavenger Hunt - Collect all 100 hidden packages
Lord of Liberty - Achieve 100% in "Percentage Completed" stat
Don't be a Player Hater - Have all but 2 of the gangs in Liberty hostile toward you
BRATA-TAT-TAT! - Complete all Rampages
Claude Murdock - Complete all 20 unique stunt jumps
Locked and Loaded - Have all weapons in inventory
Iceman - Fly the Dodo around all 3 islands
Heartless Bastard - Complete "Waka-Gashira Wipeout!"
Can't Touch This - Achieve 100%, and don't get busted along the way
Sterile - Achieve 100%, and don't die along the way
Vroom Vroom - Complete all the import-export lists
They'll never know - Get a car resprayed
Bling-Bling - Complete "Rumble"
Glued to the Screen - Watch ALL of the cutscenes in the game
"Carcer City" - Find the Ghost Town