Vagos on the westside

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
illengh7
  • illengh7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:07 AM

Im not sure if this trick has been posted, but when your hood comes under attack by ballas for example, you go to vagos territory and shoot at least three of them and then go to where the ballas are attacking..

When you get there, the attacking ballas will have turned into vagos, and you can leave and let the vagos take that area, the second time they attacked, I let the vagos kill me and now vagos members are in Temple, it works with any area. So you can have vagos in west los santos in territories they never were in- thanks

black.y14
  • black.y14

Glitcher

• Members

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:52 AM

QUOTE (illengh7 @ Monday, Aug 8 2011, 17:07)
Im not sure if this trick has been posted, but when your hood comes under attack by ballas for example, you go to vagos territory and shoot at least three of them and then go to where the ballas are attacking..

When you get there, the attacking ballas will have turned into vagos, and you can leave and let the vagos take that area, the second time they attacked, I let the vagos kill me and now vagos members are in Temple, it works with any area. So you can have vagos in west los santos in territories they never were in- thanks

Yo man, great find icon14.gif

There is another trick I found that is related to this in a big way. Let's say Ballas are attacking your hood, go to any GSF owned territory( preferably a low density one ) that you wish to give to the Vagos then simply activate the 'All Pedestrians are Gang Members' codes and kill 3-5 Vagos that spawn in that area. Now just simply wait for the attack to be over and BAM, the hood that used to be GSF's is now Vagos territory.

You can do this for any of the two gangs( Ballas or Vagos ).
Try it out colgate.gif

Skyrim Chaos
  • Skyrim Chaos

It's Clobbering Time!!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:01 PM

the same thing happened to me, well almost the same thing...one of my territories got attacked and a purple icon shows up in the middle of LS, near the intersection, and who attacks it? the Triads attack it

Pledge of Chaos
  • Pledge of Chaos

Secronom

• Members
  • Canada
  • Helpfulness Award [DYOM]
    Contribution Award [DYOM]

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:00 PM Edited by Secronom President, 11 August 2011 - 08:02 PM.

QUOTE (illengh7 @ Monday, Aug 8 2011, 21:07)

Already found. Case over.

EDIT: GTAfanatic136~ That's simple you killed Triads before going to the turf. Case over.

Cash High
  • Cash High

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:10 PM

Cool. It'll be nice to see Vagos cruising in their Tornados down the boulevard in Verona Beach lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users