Stuck on rampage :/

4 replies to this topic
drr26
  • drr26

"he don't talk too much"

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 August 2011 - 03:25 PM

I have done all of the other rampages in the 1st two islands so far, since starting again.

I cannot do the 'kill 30 yardies with a rocket launcher' confused.gif

I either get killed by the cops (who seem to spawn every second even one two stars) or accidently get blown up by moving cars

Here is the location

http://www.cheathapp...ges-121.jpg&r=x

Please give me some advice, I rele wanna get 100%

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:30 PM

Park a vehicle near the church just before starting the rampage...so you can go to a location that is not so open quickly. Even the building just to the South on the same block is preferable (within a few seconds, you can drive up the steps at the end of the block & circle back to the North a bit to be completely untouchable...just stand away from the concrete barrier which blocks the sidewalk from view and keep firing at it to kill nearby peds - regardless of who they are). Be sure to release FPS targeting and look away when the count stops moving to give new peds a chance to spawn.

Be aware that you could try to complete it from it's secondary spawn point instead (from the "Kingdom Come" location)...which is not wide open like the primary spawn point.

Otherwise, just duck into the graveyard where the primary rampage was begun and fire at the gap to eliminate any opposition when the action gets too intense...then poke your head out and fire at the more-distant sidewalk for some easy pickin's. Rinse and repeat. Be sure to look away when the count isn't increasing (this goes for any mission)...the dead bodies in camera range are preventing live targets from spawning.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:50 PM

I have another advice:

Walk to the other side of the road: The Yardies will be spawning there more often. Be sure to look around through the aim of the Rocket Laucher to generate more Yardies in the area. You'll be just fine. THe cops won't be getting you so soon if you're on the other side, BTW

Just be careful not to fall in the water!

drr26
  • drr26

"he don't talk too much"

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:52 PM

QUOTE (Arsen Vitiuk @ Sunday, Aug 7 2011, 15:50)
I have another advice:

Walk to the other side of the road: The Yardies will be spawning there more often. Be sure to look around through the aim of the Rocket Laucher to generate more Yardies in the area. You'll be just fine. THe cops won't be getting you so soon if you're on the other side, BTW

Just be careful not to fall in the water!

Thanks guys.

I actually got ran over by a cop car at full speed & landed in the water when near that side. Very annoying!

I will try again on this later!

drr26
  • drr26

"he don't talk too much"

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:43 PM

I keep trying it but now the yardies are after me before I am after them, so I get batted or shot at a close distance. Jumping on a car does not work either suicidal.gif

Anyone know any other tips

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users