Have A Question? V2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22,848 replies to this topic
gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:14 PM Edited by gnad.1992, 20 March 2014 - 11:15 PM.

I have a request from a banned member (via youtube), and I think I can post it here because I don't really want to create a new thread for it.

He just want me to help him so here you go:

siray.png

He REALLY wants to be unbanned...

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Grand Prize 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:18 PM

Why have this thread when google exists? Is it so I can ask this very question? If so, does that mean fate is predetermined? If 'no', then how can you be sure that you weren't predetermined to say 'no', but just weren't aware of it?

Also, why isn't phonetically, spelled phonetically?

As second nature as it is for some people to have supreme powers of google-fu - knowing the best terms to enter for searching, the more advanced search options, as well as being able to sort through the results and choose from the websites that will give good responses and not just choosing the first one - others cannot.

Also, like gtamann said, a lot of the time their don't seem to be any responses to get. Plus, knowing the answer isn't coming from some random kid on yahoo answers and instead from a forum of...highly credible members...just gives that much more confidence in the answer. 

Also laziness. But we tend to pretend that don't happen round these 'ere parts. 

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:21 PM

@gnad

Sometimes you have to give people the benefit of the doubt and let them try to be better members, but you'd think if you REALLY wanted to be part of this community, you would actually start following the rules here once you make a new account. You're a good example of that gnad. I can count 12 banned accounts just from one search, and I'm sure he has more. 'Trying' isn't enough anymore, it's do or die.

• gnad.1992 likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:25 PM

@gnad

Sometimes you have to give people the benefit of the doubt and let them try to be better members, but you'd think if you REALLY wanted to be part of this community, you would actually start following the rules here once you make a new account. You're a good example of that gnad. I can count 12 banned accounts just from one search, and I'm sure he has more. 'Trying' isn't enough anymore, it's do or die.

Thanks, I'm doing my best to avoid problems here :)

And yeah, if he won't change then there's no reason to keep giving him chances anyway.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:43 PM

Whenever I open up google chrome, it goes to Yahoo, even though Google is my default search engine. Is there any way to fix this?

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:45 PM Edited by gnad.1992, 20 March 2014 - 11:45 PM.

Whenever I open up google chrome, it goes to Yahoo, even though Google is my default search engine. Is there any way to fix this?

that happened in my grandma's PC and someone (my geek friend)  fixed it

i think it could be a virus or some malware

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:48 PM

Like how people are getting ninjad by Bing and being unable to change their search engine

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:00 AM

that happened in my grandma's PC and someone (my geek friend)  fixed it

i think it could be a virus or some malware

I ran a bunch of scans and I checked for any suspicious extensions and I couldn't find anything.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:10 AM Edited by gtamann123, 21 March 2014 - 03:10 AM.

What country is easiest to immigrate to: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or the UK? Or are they all about the same? And also would an appliance/HVAC service tech be a skillfull enough job to be accepted for immigration? Im mostly just curious but im interested to see if I could jump countries if sh*t ever gets too f*cked up over here in the future

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:16 AM

What country is easiest to immigrate to: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or the UK? Or are they all about the same? And also would an appliance/HVAC service tech be a skillfull enough job to be accepted for immigration? Im mostly just curious but im interested to see if I could jump countries if sh*t ever gets too f*cked up over here in the future

I wouldn't worry about it too much. America goes up and down about every ten years. Give it around more years and I'm sure things will begin looking better.

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

Tape Is Love, Tape Is Life

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:24 AM

It should be easy getting a job here, like the subway down the road from me all the employees can't even speak proper English. So I think you can get in the counrty and get a working visa pretty easy just go to the Canadian Embassy or just Google it.

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:15 AM

Regarding members not using Google for questions, it's because this forum is full of morons. This topic is good for questions Google can't answer or stuff pertaining to GTAF, but there's a lot of bullsh*t questions that are as simple as "what country do lions live in?". Morons.

And then you have bullsh*t like this

I have a request from a banned member (via youtube), and I think I can post it here because I don't really want to create a new thread for it.

siray.png

is that a question for us? Members can't unban anyone. Why don't you PM a mod like they suggested.

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:14 AM

What's up with all these xX_WTF_Xx user names in the Gen Chat. Like I would never see those kind of user names here up until now.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:58 AM

Well I'm a devoted Catholic and all. I respect my religion the most and my God. But my problem is this; I've been listening to black metal these days most especially to Behemoth wherein their lyrics are full of Satanism, Thelema, and other Anti-Christ semitics. Is it a blasphemy for my religion to listen to some black metal songs, as I can't even conjure myself?

I saw you had an answer, but they weren't Catholic. You know the answer to this already.

siray.png

Not only was Siray/Vaas given a second chance already, that cost us FurryMonkey, whose dead father Vaas made inappropriate comments about. Screw Vaas, someone email Monkey.
  • gnad.1992 likes this

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

fkyou

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:28 AM

I don't know about the other two, but where I live in Canada it is 90% immigrants. Half of them don't even speak English despite there apparently being an English requirement test before hand... My bfs cousins moved over from the philippines pretty easily too, and are working full time here. 

• THE GHETTO JEZUS likes this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:04 AM

siray.png

Siray is never coming back.
I'm going to make absolutely sure of it. He's had so many last chances it isn't funny.
  • gnad.1992 and WBaker like this

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:25 AM

I was wondering does Vlynor ever sleep ? I'm asking this because regards when I log into this forums hes always here 24/7. Does he resides in the forum or what ?

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:28 AM

I was wondering does Vlynor ever sleep ? I'm asking this because regards when I log into this forums hes always here 24/7. Does he resides in the forum or what ?

Sometimes I sleep, yes. I usually have the forum open when I'm working on things, which is usually at night. 

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:31 AM

Sometimes I sleep, yes. I usually have the forum open when I'm working on things, which is usually at night. 

Then what do you do during the day then ? Sleep ? Wait ........ Are you a vampire ? 

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:33 AM

Then what do you do during the day then ? Sleep ? Wait ........ Are you a vampire ? 

No, no. Nothing that weird.

I just masturbate to all of the 'hot' women gifs.

• BuyMeTheMoon likes this

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:38 AM

No, no. Nothing that weird.

I just masturbate to all of the 'hot' women gifs.

Ohh I see ( I do that as well too  ;) ) But for real though like I think you are always awake. LIke during the day you're awake, during the middle of the night you're awake, and probably in 5 hours you'll still be awake. Damm does your computer overheat ? or do you have multiple fans cooling it down at all times ?

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:43 AM

I switch from computer to phone to tablet throughout the day. If you see me, it's probably just a coincidence and your brain is telling you I'm always on when I'm really not.

• THE GHETTO JEZUS likes this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:38 AM

Why did my good friend iiGh0STi catch a ban?

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:07 AM Edited by gnad.1992, 21 March 2014 - 10:16 AM.

Regarding members not using Google for questions, it's because this forum is full of morons. This topic is good for questions Google can't answer or stuff pertaining to GTAF, but there's a lot of bullsh*t questions that are as simple as "what country do lions live in?". Morons.
And then you have bullsh*t like this

He just want me to help him so here you go:siray.png

is that a question for us? Members can't unban anyone. Why don't you PM a mod like they suggested.
I asked the mods, and i didn't want to bother pming them, i was just doing a favor for the guy. It's been answered already so chill dude.

Btw, what happened with furry monkey and iighost?

They were good members here from what i remember

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:27 AM

Second question: If iiGh0STi is perma-banned am I allowed to post all of the hilarious pms he sent me?

• MarshalMoo likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:38 AM

Second question: If iiGh0STi is perma-banned am I allowed to post all of the hilarious pms he sent me?

Jesus, he's already gone, just let it go...

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:38 AM

Its called personal message for a reason
  • GTAKid667 likes this

MarshalMoo
  • MarshalMoo

Hateoful Player

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:30 PM

What do you call a noun with manners?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:34 PM

You should instead hold a banquet in his honor and invite us. Make sure I'm on the VIP list

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:36 PM Edited by lil weasel, 21 March 2014 - 02:38 PM.

How long do federal tax returns usually take when you send them in by mail? I mailed mine in at the beginning of February and still haven't received my refund

I used to have a 30 day turn around when I used the mail. With an e-mailed return it took two weeks.
E-mail with a direct deposit about 10 days.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users