Have A Question? V2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22,856 replies to this topic
Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:45 AM Edited by geobst, 19 March 2014 - 10:45 AM.

Is it normal for your skin to be reddish and feel itchy after having a hot shower?

Never happened to me. The only time I get red when I bathe is when I get out of the boiling hot bath looking like a lobster. We've all been there.

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:29 AM

I found that song I was looking for:

Another question. Sky have recently been advertising that they're putting the Game of Thrones season 1 box set on their "On demand" service. I thought that meant they'd literally just put the entire season on it, so that you could view them all in one go if you wanted to. But now it seems like they're just going to put one episode a week on, which kind of sucks. There's only the 1st episode when I go on On demand, no others.

So am I right in thinking that? Or am I missing something, and they are all actually there if I looks hard enough?

• GTA3Rockstar likes this

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:26 PM

Who was that Criminal in Oklahama that was hiding in a small chapel, killed 2 elderly people, and so on?
IIRC, he was chasing his wife because she divorced him, and he tried to kill her son by shooting him while he was driving in the car, I can't really remember much of it.
I remember seeing that on Discovery ID.

He kinda reminds me of Trevor from V.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Long Live The Established Hierarchy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:34 PM

Does the UK recive snowfall? If so is it substantial and stick around or does it usually melt within a few hours.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:23 PM

Does the UK recive snowfall? If so is it substantial and stick around or does it usually melt within a few hours.

Nope, no snow here, never...

ICyyajs.jpg

• Vlynor likes this

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:05 PM Edited by RedDaggerXL, 19 March 2014 - 09:06 PM.

Usually every winter there's at least one day of snow - it was unusual this winter to have no snow at all. Whether it sticks around changes each year; sometimes the snow melts away within a day, sometimes it's piled up for over a week, multiple times. Most times it sticks around for a few days, where I live. 

On occasion it's snowed near the end of spring. I'm hoping it does that, would make up for the floods of winter. 

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:33 PM Edited by ExtremoMania, 19 March 2014 - 09:34 PM.

Well I'm a devoted Catholic and all. I respect my religion the most and my God. But my problem is this; I've been listening to black metal these days most especially to Behemoth wherein their lyrics are full of Satanism, Thelema, and other Anti-Christ semitics. Is it a blasphemy for my religion to listen to some black metal songs, as I can't even conjure myself?

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:44 PM

Well I'm a devoted Catholic and all. I respect my religion the most and my God. But my problem is this; I've been listening to black metal these days most especially to Behemoth wherein their lyrics are full of Satanism, Thelema, and other Anti-Christ semitics. Is it a blasphemy for my religion to listen to some black metal songs, as I can't even conjure myself?

I'd say you're fine as long as you don't start trying performing magick rituals or something like that. The music is only about the music if that's your purpose in listening to it.

• ExtremoMania likes this

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:13 PM

Anyone know how someone could learn to play the acoustic guitar? I don't have money for lessons.

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Neunundneunzig Luftballons

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:21 PM

Follow your heart, Vlynor.

Play whatever you want to play.

You don't need to learn it, just play it.

You're free, Vlynor.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:27 PM

Anyone know how someone could learn to play the acoustic guitar? I don't have money for lessons.

I'm thinking YouTube must have some stuff.

Learn one three chord song(that you know and want to play) and play the sh*t out of that song for months...everywhere...pooping? Bring the guitar and play that song. I thought that was the standard way

Tab notation in case no one mentioned that in your direction yet.
  • Vlynor likes this

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:40 PM

Ultimate Guitar has tabs for nearly every song released. So like Trip said, find a simple one you like and go to town on that mutha. Google for the correct finger placements for chords and check out strumming patterns. I'd stay away from F and any barre chords until you know the very basics.
  • Vlynor likes this

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:54 PM Edited by Crokey, 19 March 2014 - 11:55 PM.

B can be a bit of a bugger as well at first.

I learned by just getting a good Guitar Tab book of my favorite band, in my case it was Oasis, and just self taught myself.  I used a Chord Book to start off with an example of how it looks is
here from there I progressed on to Guitar Tab which can break it down into strumming patterns and lead guitar parts like so, although to be honest the strumming patterns are kind of pointless if it's song you know because you'll know from listening how it's going... unless you've got no musical sense what so ever.

• Vlynor likes this

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:08 AM

I learn through Youtube. Then I printed out a list of basic must know chords and study those and I have an old basics to guitar book that I may refer to.
This was the first song I learned because it was super easy. "Stand by me" 
https://www.youtube....h?v=LcFcGoQ0c_g

• Vlynor likes this

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

Tape Is Love, Tape Is Life

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:02 PM Edited by THE GHETTO JEZUS, 20 March 2014 - 05:03 PM.

Why does Ermac. changes his signature like every 10 minutes ? Like before i took a piss he had one showcasing Scarlett Johansson and now when i'm back its showcasing some guy ?

Now it's a picture of 2 planets, like WTF.

• Ermac. likes this

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Anything 80's

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:07 PM

He uses a signature rotator..

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:08 PM

You serious ? If soo I feel like a retard right now -.-

• universetwisters likes this

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:41 PM

Usually every winter there's at least one day of snow - it was unusual this winter to have no snow at all. Whether it sticks around changes each year; sometimes the snow melts away within a day, sometimes it's piled up for over a week, multiple times. Most times it sticks around for a few days, where I live. 

On occasion it's snowed near the end of spring. I'm hoping it does that, would make up for the floods of winter. 

Where I live, it snowed lightly on one morning at the end of January but other than that, I, too think it's unusual that it hasn't snowed this winter.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:37 PM

How long do federal tax returns usually take when you send them in by mail? I mailed mine in at the beginning of february and still havent received my refund

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:00 PM

Why did my good friend iiGh0STi catch a ban?

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:07 PM

It's a wide spreading virus that various members catch. The cure is Calpol. Down the whole bottle in one and in the morning, he'll be back before you say 'Zee' ;)

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:12 PM

It's a wide spreading virus that various members catch. The cure is Calpol. Down the whole bottle in one and in the morning, he'll be back before you say 'Zee' ;)

That is soo true that's how I got unbanned here couple weeks ago 

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

livin' the hug life

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:14 PM

I am thinking about saving up for a gaming computer, and one of the games I'll be playing a lot is graphically intensive but only supports on core. So if I compare two similarly powered and priced processers but one has the power spread across four cores and the other has the power spread across 6 or 8 cores, will the game run better on the processor with less cores that are more powerful each or does it not matter at this point?

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:24 PM

Sorry but how do you use the signature rotator ?

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:54 PM

The one I was linked to was http://signavatar.com/

You link the URL associated with your account as the Avatar/Signature and it cycles between the images you've linked. 

I am thinking about saving up for a gaming computer, and one of the games I'll be playing a lot is graphically intensive but only supports on core. So if I compare two similarly powered and priced processers but one has the power spread across four cores and the other has the power spread across 6 or 8 cores, will the game run better on the processor with less cores that are more powerful each or does it not matter at this point?

If it's a game that runs on one core (e.g. Dwarf Fortress, although that's going multi/already has and I live under a rock), then the only thing that matters in the clock speed of the processor, I believe - it doesn't matter how many cores there are, since the game can't use them.

i.e. a single-core 4GHz is better than an 8-core 3.2GHz processor. 

Info may not be 100% correct, but I'm sure it is.

• Flūttershy likes this

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:55 PM

The one I was linked to was http://signavatar.com/

You link the URL associated with your account as the Avatar/Signature and it cycles between the images you've linked. 

Thanks 

gtarelatedusername2
  • gtarelatedusername2

Demanufacture

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:53 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 20 March 2014 - 09:54 PM.

Why have this thread when google exists? Is it so I can ask this very question? If so, does that mean fate is predetermined? If 'no', then how can you be sure that you weren't predetermined to say 'no', but just weren't aware of it?

Also, why isn't phonetically, spelled phonetically?

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:55 PM

Why have this thread when google exists? Is it so I can ask this very question? If so, does that mean fate is predetermined? If 'no', then what you were predetermined to say 'no', but just weren't aware of it?

Also, why isn't phonetically, spelled phonetically?

Because google sometimes gives terrible and irrelevant results for questions. And most of the results end up coming back to a forum anyway.
  • Raavi and Ermac. like this

gtarelatedusername2
  • gtarelatedusername2

Demanufacture

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:58 PM

That explanation only raises further questions!

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:08 PM

You serious ? If soo I feel like a retard right now -.-

It's ok, it happens to the best of us.

• THE GHETTO JEZUS likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users