• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22,848 replies to this topic
Davo the Assassin
  • Davo the Assassin

Andolini Mafia Family - Blood is thicker than Water

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:09 AM

I'm thinking about moving to another country someday.

I'd love to see some opinions about this subject by people who actually did this... 

Where do you want to move to? 

Well I was thinking about USA, UK or Germany.

I have a relative living in the US already.. and another relative spent a year in UK.

Where in the UK were you thinking?

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:10 AM

I'd love to see some opinions about this subject by people who actually did this... 

I have a relative living in the US already.. and another relative spent a year in UK too.

No Love for Canada ? 

Canada is first in my list of countries where move to, if necessary. You know, to steal your jobs and that all.

• THE GHETTO JEZUS likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:13 AM

I have a relative living in the US already.. and another relative spent a year in UK.

Where in the UK were you thinking?

London

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:17 AM

What type of job are you looking for? And unless you know German/plan to learn it, stick with the UK or USA.

f*ck Canada. 

Eris
  • Eris

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:20 AM

30OOtPA.png

?

• Crokey, gnad.1992, Kirsty and 1 other like this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:21 AM

What type of job are you looking for? And unless you know German/plan to learn it, stick with the UK or USA.

f*ck Canada. 

I'm planning to learn it, in the next 4 or 5 months

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

Tape Is Love, Tape Is Life

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:25 AM

f*ck Canada. 

Why the hate for this country ?

MarshalMoo
  • MarshalMoo

Hateoful Player

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 19 March 2014 - 12:42 AM

How much do you people hate hats?

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:02 AM Edited by THE GHETTO JEZUS, 19 March 2014 - 01:13 AM.

How much do you people hate hats?

Not me for sure

Ok, there is this girl that had a thing with me last year and then some how we stopped talking for about a year right now. What does it mean if all of a sudden she message's you " Heyyyy ;) " ?

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:21 AM Edited by Yolo Swaggins, 19 March 2014 - 01:21 AM.

Where did I put my PS2? I know I brought it here when I moved. I have looked everywhere but can't find it.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:27 AM

Where did I put my PS2? I know I brought it here when I moved. I have looked everywhere but can't find it.

Best way to find it is to ask us. If I were you I would check every dark place where there were signs like this.

Danger_High_Voltage_Sign.jpg

word is bond
  • word is bond

yo

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:51 AM Edited by Ermac., 19 March 2014 - 01:52 AM.

Ok, there is this girl that had a thing with me last year and then some how we stopped talking for about a year right now. What does it mean if all of a sudden she message's you " Heyyyy ;) " ?

HEHK08z.jpg

Being serious she's probably just bored and wants someone to talk to. Don't read too much into it unless she gives you reason to otherwise.

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:05 AM

HEHK08z.jpg

Being serious she's probably just bored and wants someone to talk to. Don't read too much into it unless she gives you reason to otherwise.

But she has lot's of friends and is some what more popular than me, but alright will do soo.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:29 AM

Where in the US does your relative live? And where would you want to move in the US?

HEHK08z.jpg

But she has lot's of friends and is some what more popular than me, but alright will do soo.

Smash that. Either she wants the wang or she wants free food. Or her boyfriend pissed her off and she wants to get back at him

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:34 AM

HEHK08z.jpg

Smash that. Either she wants the wang or she wants free food. Or her boyfriend pissed her off and she wants to get back at him

Well she does have a nice ass tho and i know shes not the type that asks for free food. Maybe because the last time I heard of her she was with this guy and now several months later here she is message's me saying heyyy ;) 

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:37 AM Edited by gtamann123, 19 March 2014 - 02:41 AM.

-snip-

Well she does have a nice ass tho and i know shes not the type that asks for free food. Maybe because the last time I heard of her she was with this guy and now several months later here she is message's me saying heyyy ;)

Go for her I guess then. Nothing to lose. But a girl with a nice booty to gain :)

Im the next 40 Year old virgin though. So I wouldn't take girl advice from me tbh

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:44 AM

Where in the US does your relative live? And where would you want to move in the US?

He lives in Florida, I don't remember the name of the city right now.. I'd prefer Florida or California

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:48 AM

-snip-

Go for her I guess then. Nothing to lose. But a girl with a nice booty to gain :)

Im the next 40 Year old virgin though. So I wouldn't take girl advice from me tbh

I guess soo but I already mentioned that I was going after this LG at my school so yea, IDK what to do now.

And why do you say that ?

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:55 AM Edited by gtamann123, 19 March 2014 - 02:56 AM.

Well I don't know your whole situation and what girls you talk to and which ones you don't haha. So do what you feel is best.

And I am an ugly 19 yo virgin with no social skills and will never achieve any success in my life so im not exactly what females go for :p I don't really care that much about it though. Its just something I have to learn to live with 

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:20 AM

Well I don't know your whole situation and what girls you talk to and which ones you don't haha. So do what you feel is best.

And I am an ugly 19 yo virgin with no social skills and will never achieve any success in my life so im not exactly what females go for :p I don't really care that much about it though. Its just something I have to learn to live with 

Well here is the situation right now if you want to know. So far at school I'm talking to 2 girls in my grade that are pretty cute and doesn't really mind being with me and with that I don't know which to choose. Then 2 grades under me there is this hispanic chick thats I'm kinda into and deciding if I should go for it since I can't decide with the ones in my grade, so I'm currently having mix feelings about this one. Then all of a sudden this girl in a grade below me who kinda had a thing randomly messages me and started talking to me about " stuff " and yea. So I'm currently not sure what to do but I might just go for the ones in my grade and I think I posted a picture of one of them in the members photo thread with me. But yea I'm lost.

You don't really need to go that harsh on you're self, like maybe not now but soon you'll be seeing a really attractive girl. Anything can happen as I've seen really hot chicks with not soo good looking guys ( not saying you're one of them ) but yea just go out and just try to meet new people. 

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:25 AM

Well here is the situation right now if you want to know. So far at school I'm talking to 2 girls in my grade that are pretty cute and doesn't really mind being with me and with that I don't know which to choose. Then 2 grades under me there is this hispanic chick thats I'm kinda into and deciding if I should go for it since I can't decide with the ones in my grade, so I'm currently having mix feelings about this one. Then all of a sudden this girl in a grade below me who kinda had a thing randomly messages me and started talking to me about " stuff " and yea. So I'm currently not sure what to do but I might just go for the ones in my grade and I think I posted a picture of one of them in the members photo thread with me. But yea I'm lost.

You don't really need to go that harsh on you're self, like maybe not now but soon you'll be seeing a really attractive girl. Anything can happen as I've seen really hot chicks with not soo good looking guys ( not saying you're one of them ) but yea just go out and just try to meet new people. 

Damn sounds like you are a true player. But I guess I would just go for the ones that make you the most happy. Or not go steady with one chick and just smash em all. 

And yeah idk. I guess I could get a girl but it would require a lot more work than its worth in the end

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:27 AM

Or not go steady with one chick and just smash em all. 

And then you wonder why you have girl trouble. :p

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:31 AM

Damn sounds like you are a true player. But I guess I would just go for the ones that make you the most happy. Or not go steady with one chick and just smash em all. 

And yeah idk. I guess I could get a girl but it would require a lot more work than its worth in the end

I'm not a player, but my friend is tho. Like currently every 2 weeks hes with a new girl and every party he goes to hes f*cking a chick. Like the most recent one he showed me this video of 5 girls just going at it on a bed and I was like you gotta invite me to these things. But yea I guess I'll just take the one that makes me feel really happy and I could do that. But I just get more condoms then and I'm set for the remainder of spring break  ;)

Well for me personally having a girl in your life maybe be hard and tough. But as time progresses she'll be a part of your life and will make you happy each day and having something to live for. Just from my prospective.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 03:31 AM Edited by gtamann123, 19 March 2014 - 03:33 AM.

Or not go steady with one chick and just smash em all. 

And then you wonder why you have girl trouble. :p

I dont have girl trouble I have no girls at all

@JEZUS: Holy sh*t you gotta get in on that

What is a good name for a GTA Universe version of Salt Lake City? Kind of struggling to come up with one for a concept.

Eris
  • Eris

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:54 AM

Pepper Sea Metropolis. 

• Harley likes this

Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic

you will never be one of us

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:05 AM

Grand Theft sh*thole.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:13 AM

Is it normal for your skin to be reddish and feel itchy after having a hot shower? 

Kiffster
  • Kiffster

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:53 AM Edited by Werebot85, 19 March 2014 - 09:57 AM.

It is normal and it has happened to me a few times. It's because hot water actually dries your skin, causing you to itch, especially your legs or your forearms.

You could try taking shorter or colder showers. Also apply moisturizer on the affected skin afterwards.

It might also be some sort of allergic reaction to the soap you're currently using.
  • The Odyssey likes this

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:58 AM Edited by Nah Tso Gud, 19 March 2014 - 09:58 AM.

Is it normal for your skin to be reddish and feel itchy after having a hot shower? 

Could the itchiness possibly be due to hard water?

Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic

you will never be one of us

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:37 AM

I hope so, I get it on the top of my feet after every shower I have.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users