When does Drive Club for PS4 release? Thank you. :^:

The release date is still TBD.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:26 AM

Is Retro City Rampage worth 2.99$? It is on sale now! I know this could go in the gaming section but it doesn't deserve its own thread just to ask this.

Tyler
  • Tyler

[rain]

• Unknown

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:56 AM

Is Retro City Rampage worth 2.99$? It is on sale now! I know this could go in the gaming section but it doesn't deserve its own thread just to ask this.

If you're into GTA and GTAII, as well as the 80s-revivalism movement going on in games, music and movies lately, then you will probably know this is one of the better examples of said movement. The humor is standard fare for an action-packed crime game, and it's pretty nice-looking and easy to play. There is a lot of replayability in the challenges and the entertaining nature of these kinds of games. It's worth three bucks for sure. 

Liteskeen Facebutt
  • Liteskeen Facebutt

Attitude like Bart Simpson, mind like Satan

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:48 AM

Since there's no other topic to blabber about the girl I liked and had the balls to talk to, well I must update you guys after being gone for some time. Sort of a question but here I go.

I didn't end up asking the girl I liked to hang with my friends and I, but I talked to her a bit on facebook. I learned things about her and she learned things about me. Currently, I say I moved on from being an acquantince to a friend, just a friend. So anyways, today was a friday and it was an average day, and I made small talk with her in class. After school, I noticed she was alone picking things out from her locker. I came up to her and she smiled right when I got there. It felt amazing knowing she knows I exist now. I have the same lunch hour as her and we don't sit in the same table, but she comes up to me during and just makes jokes and random sh*t and goes back to her table. I feel like I'm in the right place right now. But I don't want to show her I want to be just friends. Should I be a little more flirty? I'm just really happy. #swag.

• Joe Chip likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:13 AM

When does Drive Club for PS4 release? Thank you. :^:

The release date is still TBD.
I hope it releases before June. Most likely will have a PS4 by then.

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:34 AM Edited by EphemeralStar, 25 January 2014 - 09:35 AM.

Is $80 dollars a good discount for a brand new laptop that cost around $500? I had to buy a new one.. and this one is purpley blueeeee <333 I took really bad care of mine, so to repair it and get a new hard drive would have been the same as buying a cheap laptop. But I opted for a slightly more expensive and better/bigger one and got $80 dollars off because my bestfriend sold it to me because she works at a computer place.. but I almost feel like she could have given me more... hahaha I'm just be greedy. I'm thankful.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:53 AM

Is $80 dollars a good discount for a brand new laptop that cost around $500? I had to buy a new one.. [...'

Only if the machine has the specs to run the programs you will be putting into it.

Especially check the Video graphics spec, that seems to be were most laptops fail.

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:03 AM

What's specs? >.< I only really use it for school, social networking and here lol. And probably sims! 

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:55 AM

What's specs? >.< I only really use it for school, social networking and here lol. And probably sims! 

The processor speed, graphics card type and speed RAM size, hard drive size etc etc. Maybe his would be easier if you just post a link to the laptop in question.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:44 PM

sims the game? or general simulations?

oh i was there 1 year ago when someone said specs, it will be on the website or a little card in the shop stating the components and how they act and perform.

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:08 PM

The processor speed, graphics card type and speed RAM size, hard drive size etc etc. Maybe his would be easier if you just post a link to the laptop in question.

http://www.computerl...uter-blue.html/

And Sims the game :> yeah, specs is a pretty new term for me.. well I'm terrible with computers anyway.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

Generic GTA Username™

• Members
  • India

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:11 PM Edited by AceKingston, 25 January 2014 - 03:12 PM.

And Sims the game :> yeah, specs is a pretty new term for me.. well I'm terrible with computers anyway.

It's a decent laptop for what you want but it is overpriced in my opinion. You can get a laptop for a lesser price but with similar specs.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:15 PM

No telling how many sims she's made of users here on this forum.. but that laptop doesn't seem too bad though I'm not familiar with that brand.

My HP is pretty fantastic but I've felt like upgrading soon myself so I can get back into acouple PC games that this laptop couldn't normally handle.

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:22 PM Edited by Nale Dixon, 25 January 2014 - 05:23 PM.

It depends on which sims game you want to play. The Sims 3 might struggle unless you have the graphics settings set to pretty low. If it's 1 or 2 though it should be fine. Obviously it will work for general school and social stuff.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:06 PM Edited by Jimmy_Leppard, 25 January 2014 - 07:08 PM.

I have a question, guys.

So, with my Firewall up to date, it started blocking the .exe file of a game I have installed on my PC. Protocol is IGMP. The weird thing is that the game doesn't go online, it's not connected to the Internet and I have no idea what Firewall is blocking. Another weird thing is that in let's say, 30 minutes of playing it, Firewall blocks that same .exe file with IGMP protocol like 20 times in a row during the 30 minutes of playing. So, my questions are:

1. Is that normal for an app with an IGMP protocol and is it fine if the Firewall blocks that for so many times in a row?

2. Should I put that .exe file in a ''New trusted applications'' in the Firewall options and would it stop blocking it so many times? OR

3. Should I put that .exe file in a ''New blocked applications''? I actually tried that last one, but it keeps blocking it so many times anyway.

Or should I just leave it at that and let Firewall block it for how many times he needs to?

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies

• United-Kingdom

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:42 PM

It's pretty normal for games to generate IGMP traffic. It would be helpful to know what game you're actually referring to though as it's pretty vague whether or not the game has any connectivity for updates or an online aspect at all.
  • Jimmy_Leppard likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:37 AM Edited by universetwisters, 26 January 2014 - 01:40 AM.

Is it just me, or do about half Happy Hardcore songs have the same "high-high-low-high" beat? Anyone know who the first one to make it was?

0:34-0:40

0:15-0:20

1:02-1:08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIGkAVX9zEI

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:14 AM

It's pretty normal for games to generate IGMP traffic. It would be helpful to know what game you're actually referring to though as it's pretty vague whether or not the game has any connectivity for updates or an online aspect at all.

Nba 2k series. Ok, if it's normal for it to generate IGMP traffic, but why is my Firewall blocking the nba2k.exe file like 20-30 times in a row? Or I should just leave it like that cause that is normal aswell?

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies

• United-Kingdom

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:37 AM

I'd probably set your firewall to permit it. What I'd do first is run an antivirus scan just to make sure the executable hasn't been infected with a file-infecting worm.

The program is probably sending multiple requests because they aren't getting through.

•¿F¡ññ4L¡ƒ£?•
  • •¿F¡ññ4L¡ƒ£?•

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:08 AM

Specifications.
The computer you bough is worth about what you paid for it, not a total rip off, not a bargain.

• EphemeralStar likes this

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:45 AM

I'd probably set your firewall to permit it. What I'd do first is run an antivirus scan just to make sure the executable hasn't been infected with a file-infecting worm.

The program is probably sending multiple requests because they aren't getting through.

Thanks, man. I ran an antivirus scan on the .exe file and the threat hasn't been found, it got a green light, so I guess it's good. You know, I just wouldn't want to permit it like a moron and then catch a virus cause of that. I wanted to make sure if I should let Firewall block it for as many times as he needs to or permit it, but without any consequences.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

Generic GTA Username™

• Members
  • India

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:14 PM

Hey guys:

So I have a question. Let's say I want to buy a PC from Newegg. Newegg is a US company but I live in India. Now I have 2 questions:

1) Can I buy products from Newegg from India?

2) If so, the price is in dollars. Can I pay it in Rupees?

Thanks in advance. :)

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:17 PM

Hey guys:

So I have a question. Let's say I want to buy a PC from Newegg. Newegg is a US company but I live in India. Now I have 2 questions:

As far as I know Newegg only ships to the USA and Puerto Rico.

Newegg has a Canada site and a China site to serve those locations also. You are out of luck I think. You could pay someone on the forum to order it for you then ship it to you!

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Anything 80's

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:19 PM Edited by Andreaz1, 26 January 2014 - 04:19 PM.

1. http://help.newegg.c...WQvMVJtSlJsTGw= No, you can't.

2. Sivispacem explained very well. Applicable pretty much whenever you buy anything internationally. http://gtaforums.com...entry1064582808

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:21 PM

Ace, you can order from Tiger Direct, a similar site, but you will need to phone in your order rather than do it online.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

Generic GTA Username™

• Members
  • India

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:21 PM Edited by AceKingston, 26 January 2014 - 04:22 PM.

Thanks for the answers. Are there any sites like Newegg that sell PC's and ship internationally? Does Amazon do it?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:23 PM

Thanks for the answers. Are there any sites like Newegg that sell PC's and ship internationally? Does Amazon do it?

Amazon has its own Indian site as far as I know. amazon.in

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:48 PM Edited by Vlynor, 26 January 2014 - 04:52 PM.

Hey guys:

I don't believe they do, but you can shop around for a shipping-forwarding service. They'll ship it to you as a 3rd Party. It would probably be a lot of money, though. 40 lbs worth of equipment the size of a computer tower will cost you around 12,556.70 INR to ship to you, according to Bongo US

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:52 PM Edited by Raavi, 26 January 2014 - 04:52 PM.

http://www.theitdepot.com

http://www.primeabgb.com

You also have indian newegg like sites, you know.

• Vlynor likes this

-maddog-
  • -maddog-

- SkyBum -

• The Connection
  • Norway

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:03 PM

Since i've had luck in here before after Soundhound and Shazam failed me.. Another one..

Song at 1:10.. Anyone? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users