22,856 replies to this topic
lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:00 AM

A reason to have a Discover Card, and know which stores give ca$h back. What with auto-deposits from everybody it's a great way to get ca$h without using an ATM.

Why dont you go INSIDE the bank and talk to a teller.

Banks are closed when I shop.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2013 - 02:54 AM

So today I hit my atm limit and couldnt get cash from my account. So I went to a gas station and purchased two prepaid debit cards thinking I could go to the atm and get cash for them. But when I went to the atm and it turns out I couldnt use that card at the atm. Wtf and no where will give me a money order with it. So my question is how do I get the cash out of these things?

A reason to have a Discover Card, and know which stores give ca$h back. What with auto-deposits from everybody it's a great way to get ca$h without using an ATM.

Im in another state and my bank doesn't have branches here

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:17 AM Edited by •¿F¡ññ4L¡ƒ£?•, 16 December 2013 - 12:06 PM.

I guess I'm bragging in part, but I got three chicks to add me on Facebook via the lamest pickup ever. I was at the river and left a napkin on their windshield (or rather my friend did) anyway, they want me to come out this Thursday to the city, but I start work at 8AM Friday...

What do I do? Should I do the work while still drunk thing? I mean how often does a girl call you back and ask you to go out with her?

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

Lucky 38

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:19 PM

I guess I'm bragging in part, but I got three chicks to add me on Facebook via the lamest pickup ever. I was at the river and left a napkin on their windshield (or rather my friend did) anyway, they want me to come out this Thursday to the city, but I start work at 8AM Friday...

What do I do? Should I do the work while still drunk thing? I mean how often does a girl call you back and ask you to go out with her?

Go for it, man. Make us all proud.

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:24 PM Edited by Raavi, 16 December 2013 - 05:24 PM.

Go for it! She could possibly be your future wife, or some crazy bitch that wants to rape you and lock you in her basement.

Either way it is bound to be a memorable experience.

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:44 PM Edited by CallTheCoroner, 16 December 2013 - 05:44 PM.

So today I hit my atm limit and couldnt get cash from my account. So I went to a gas station and purchased two prepaid debit cards thinking I could go to the atm and get cash for them. But when I went to the atm and it turns out I couldnt use that card at the atm. Wtf and no where will give me a money order with it. So my question is how do I get the cash out of these things?

Im in another state and my bank doesn't have branches here

I'm sure there is a way, call customer service. And if that doesn't work either, you picked the wrong bank my friend.

OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN

F*ck Odd Future

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:26 PM

Do you think WildBrick142 should win an Oscar for creating North Yankton Discussion thread?

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:58 AM

Go for it, man. Make us all proud.

Go for it! She could possibly be your future wife, or some crazy bitch that wants to rape you and lock you in her basement.

Either way it is bound to be a memorable experience.

Tragedy Strikes! An injury has befallen me comrades, my leg has swelled to the size of a fully inflated balloon after a somewhat, or seemingly somewhat minor bump into a counter. I cannot walk! And Thursday is two days away! The girls said they'll carry if need be, but I can't put my jagger moves on the floor! I can't future wife without my swagger on the floor. lol

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Contributor [Movies & TV] 2012
    Best Writer 2012
    Story of the Year 2012 "Grand Theft Auto V"
    Best Concept Story 2012 "The Story of Albert de Silva"

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:04 AM

Does anyone know how to delete photos on GTA V? I can't figure out how to!

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:12 AM

^Nope sorry.

Hey for what reasons should I create my own corporation or company? I think Sivis said he had one, and I was just curious as to what purpose.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:21 AM

It can only be done in-game.

Go to the gallery in the pause menu, go to the picture you want to delete and press Y/Triangle.

Shou
  • Shou

y

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:13 AM

Do you think WildBrick142 should win an Oscar for creating North Yankton Discussion thread?

No, but I think GTA-King should get an Oscar for whatever he's about to do given that he's back. 

@GTA-King, I don't know as well sorry. 

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

Does anyone know how to make a photo link to a website?

I want to have this photo, and when People hover over it I want it to go to my youtube account, http://www.youtube.c...9u7bkxQFX1F6K3g

help?

youtube_logo_stacked-vfl225ZTx.png

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:47 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 17 December 2013 - 05:50 PM.

WildBrick142? Nah, he's a complete dumbass. The only thing he should win is a kick in the ass.

• OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN likes this

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:49 PM

It can only be done in-game.

Go to the gallery in the pause menu, go to the picture you want to delete and press Y/Triangle.

Also, I'd like to note you have to wait for the images to load up before you have the option, I got fooled many times :p

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Supralux (ΣΓ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:29 PM

Does anyone know how to make a photo link to a website?

I want to have this photo, and when People hover over it I want it to go to my youtube account, http://www.youtube.c...9u7bkxQFX1F6K3g

help?

[url=http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDMFfcpN9u7bkxQFX1F6K3g][img=http://s.ytimg.com/yts/img/youtube_logo_stacked-vfl225ZTx.png][/url]

OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN

F*ck Odd Future

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:30 PM

WildBrick142? Nah, he's a complete dumbass. The only thing he should win is a kick in the ass.

No, he isn't. Shut up, bitch. #TeamWildBrick142

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:09 PM

Does masturbation have any effect on the heart/circulatory system?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:17 PM

No, I'm serious. He is an idiot. He doesn't deserve anything.

#TeamDefinetlyNotWildBrick142

OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN

F*ck Odd Future

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:45 PM

No, I'm serious. He is an idiot. He doesn't deserve anything.

#TeamDefinetlyNotWildBrick142

You're just a hater. #WeBadTheyMad #YOLO

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:26 AM

Does masturbation have any effect on the heart/circulatory system?

It ups your heart rate temporarily, and that's a good thing. It doesn't excuse lack of real exercise, or excessive masturbation though.

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:46 AM

Select the photo, press Y/triangle twice, quickly turn off the console then shoot yourself in the neck.
  • Rewas, Kristian. and Rudy like this

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:03 AM

If it's that easy to go out with her, then I must question her "internal" hygiene.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:37 AM

If it's that easy to go out with her, then I must question her "internal" hygiene.

Condom = problem solved.

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Contributor [Movies & TV] 2012
    Best Writer 2012
    Story of the Year 2012 "Grand Theft Auto V"
    Best Concept Story 2012 "The Story of Albert de Silva"

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:39 AM

Select the photo, press Y/triangle twice, quickly turn off the console then shoot yourself in the neck.

7378-6645.gif

• I<3GTAV likes this

PLaYbAck_Nine
  • PLaYbAck_Nine

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:02 PM

What kind of office/cubicle jobs are there in any of the Los Angeles Skyscrapers downtown? I'm 22 years old and haven't majored in anything. Every quiz I take online suggest I major in Film/TV Production or Artisitic (Grahpic Designer, etc), but problem with that is the high unemployment rates and finding a job on the field. I was considering Finance and/or Banking, but I don't have strong communication skills and I'm bad with customer contact. I know I would like to work in a office/cubicle, any ideas??

Murray Bunyan
  • Murray Bunyan

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:28 PM

Who the hell is this lady? Don't bother Google Imaging, nothing useful there.jbiO8MGJ327Cn.png

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• Members
  • Lesotho

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:24 PM Edited by NathanT, 18 December 2013 - 04:24 PM.

Does anybody know which date format Xbox.com use? It says my xbox live runs out on '1/3/2014' but I'm not sure if they use the American format which would be the 3rd January or the other format which would be 1st March.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Supralux (ΣΓ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:52 PM

Since Microsoft is an American company, I think it is a pretty safe bet to say that they are using the American (MDY) format.

OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN

F*ck Odd Future

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:23 PM

Will Selena Gomez marry me?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users