22,848 replies to this topic
vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:04 AM

Quoting from rabies wiki.

The period between infection and the first flu-like symptoms is typically 2 to 12 weeks, but incubation periods as short as four days and longer than six years have been documented, depending on the location and severity of the inoculating wound and the amount of virus introduced.

Six f*cking years? How is that supposed to be?

That 6 years could be an outlier. That 6 years is based off someone's health report. There are many variables that could affect said report. Such as an error by the doctors (doesn't matter whether human or machine). Since humans aren't alike, they body's immune system may have been weaker because of a pre-exisiting condition and so on and so on. 

You get the general idea, the 6 years isn't solid.

-maddog-
  • -maddog-

- SkyBum -

• The Connection
  • Norway

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:50 PM Edited by -maddog-, 05 December 2013 - 01:54 PM.

The person who figures out what beat is playing in the beginning here, gets a 1000 online cookies! Great clip btw! 

Nevermind i found it!! Thank you SoundHound!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgvrKzKC2Go

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 December 2013 - 05:06 PM

The period between infection and the first flu-like symptoms is typically 2 to 12 weeks, but incubation periods as short as four days and longer than six years have been documented, depending on the location and severity of the inoculating wound and the amount of virus introduced.

That 6 years could be an outlier. That 6 years is based off someone's health report. There are many variables that could affect said report. Such as an error by the doctors (doesn't matter whether human or machine). Since humans aren't alike, they body's immune system may have been weaker because of a pre-exisiting condition and so on and so on. 

Sorry but I don't understand.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:35 AM

When and where was this taken?

Spoiler

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:21 AM

The 6 years is not definite. 

Since you didn't understand the statistics behind it then put it this way, if I interview an Arab and ask if he is a terrorist. To which he replies "yes", then does that mean all Arabs are terrorists?

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:34 AM

[spoiler]a59a0715e8febd4d3d5452df1d2f08c7.gif[

Must you always use spoilers for these? It just makes answering more difficult, especially on mobile. 

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• United-States
  • Best Poster [Programming] 2015
    Most Knowledgeable [Web Development/Programming] 2013
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2011
    Best Debater 2010

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:05 PM

Many viruses can sit dormant within an infected cell almost indefinitely until conditions are right to start multiplying.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:07 PM Edited by RoadRunner71, 06 December 2013 - 12:08 PM.

Must you always use spoilers for these? It just makes answering more difficult, especially on mobile. 

Nah, I just didn't want the gif seem like it was a joke or something.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize
  • Worst Tits 2015
    Best Poster [Sports] 2015
    Best Poster [Sports] 2014
    Worst Tits 2014
    Last ever poster in a public area on the old forum
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:56 PM

The Grammys, February 21st, 1990  Milli Vanili (the lipsyncing cheaters) won best new act.

• RoadRunner71 likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:01 PM

Well, lol at Ozzy Osbourne's face at the ending, that's what I was looking for  :D  

Thank you, Crokey :^:

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:06 PM

The Grammys, February 21st, 1990  Milli Vanili (the lipsyncing cheaters) won best new act.

GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S

lucid121
  • lucid121

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:24 AM

Does anybody know of a software where I can convert mouse movements into a analog stick? I need it for fighting games, it sucks using a keyboard.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:38 AM

Does anybody know of a software where I can convert mouse movements into a analog stick? I need it for fighting games, it sucks using a keyboard.

Check the specs for the game(s). You may only need to get a Generic USB GamePad and make a setting in the game. Example: GTA: San Andreas, and Oblivion both allow for gamepads.

Don't try to go on the cheap by using a console controller, it can take hours of frustration and still not work properly, if at all. You want a good generic (i.e. Logitech Dual Action ™) which (mine) worked straight from the box without any special drivers.

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:43 PM

The 6 years is not definite. 

Since you didn't understand the statistics behind it then put it this way, if I interview an Arab and ask if he is a terrorist. To which he replies "yes", then does that mean all Arabs are terrorists?

Not quite, but even so, I didn't expected rabies to take that long. I thought the maximum period would be one year.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:31 PM

How long does it take for your Tumblr posts to show up on the tag. I've just joined, and I know they don't show up right away - but the site is INCREDIBLY vague about just how long it takes for other people to see your posts. Is there a certain number of posts you have to like, make or reblog? How does it work?

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:45 PM Edited by Unoriginal Gangster, 09 December 2013 - 04:45 PM.

How long does it take for your Tumblr posts to show up on the tag. I've just joined, and I know they don't show up right away - but the site is INCREDIBLY vague about just how long it takes for other people to see your posts. Is there a certain number of posts you have to like, make or reblog? How does it work?

Do you mean how long does it take for your post to come up when you search for a certain tag?

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

YourGirlRunHerFingersThruMyHair

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:47 PM Edited by GTAction99, 09 December 2013 - 09:47 PM.

Is PSN under maintenance?

Because whenever I try to sign in, it says my password is no longer valid,  and when I go to change it, it says "This service is currently undergoing maintenance".  :sui: 

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

Is PSN under maintenance?

Because whenever I try to sign in, it says my password is no longer valid,  and when I go to change it, it says "This service is currently undergoing maintenance".  :sui: 

https://support.us.p...etail/a_id/2185

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:43 PM

Check the specs for the game(s). You may only need to get a Generic USB GamePad and make a setting in the game. Example: GTA: San Andreas, and Oblivion both allow for gamepads.
Don't try to go on the cheap by using a console controller, it can take hours of frustration and still not work properly, if at all. You want a good generic (i.e. Logitech Dual Action ™) which (mine) worked straight from the box without any special drivers.
You say that but my 360 controller works very cleanly with my laptop, some games are good to go but you might need to download software for it. Can't remember the one I've got but it was free and extremely easy to configure.

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:48 PM

Is Max Payne 3's multiplayer still alive?

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:05 AM Edited by F4L?, 10 December 2013 - 12:15 AM.

Who did the artwork for the GTAF banner? Because once again, it's damn brilliant, and I can't remember who usually does it.
This is hilarious, it's just so f*cking stupid, Trevor even has a bag haha Santagoons-2.png

As for PSN Maintainence is says this: 'PlayStation Network is offline for scheduled maintenance from 17:00 on Monday 9 December 2013 until 00:00 on Tuesday 10 December 2013, GMT'
Does this mean it is down a total of 7 hours? or a total of 31 hours? I'd think 7 hours would make more sense. In other words I am saying does the minute following 11:59PM on Monday belong to Monady? Or Does Tuesday officially begin at 12:00. I am not finding definitive answers anywhere, so I am a little confused, i've never really given it thought.

It'd make sense for it to belong to Tuesday I think, the Text is gold because I copy pasted and the text is Black from the site, so I h
ave to change it to white, but then I can't see what i;m typing in the white backgrounded text box.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:34 AM Edited by Joe Chip, 10 December 2013 - 11:34 AM.

As for PSN Maintainence is says this: 'PlayStation Network is offline for scheduled maintenance from 17:00 on Monday 9 December 2013 until 00:00 on Tuesday 10 December 2013, GMT'
Does this mean it is down a total of 7 hours? or a total of 31 hours? I'd think 7 hours would make more sense. In other words I am saying does the minute following 11:59PM on Monday belong to Monady? Or Does Tuesday officially begin at 12:00. I am not finding definitive answers anywhere, so I am a little confused, i've never really given it thought.

It'd make sense for it to belong to Tuesday I think, the Text is gold because I copy pasted and the text is Black from the site, so I h
ave to change it to white, but then I can't see what i;m typing in the white backgrounded text box.

The day begins at 12:00AM/0:00. PSN was down for 7 hours.

Also in the editor options (top right of editor toolbar) there's an option to paste all text as plain text. :^:

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 11:50 AM

The day begins at 12:00AM/0:00. PSN was down for 7 hours.

Also in the editor options (top right of editor toolbar) there's an option to paste all text as plain text. :^:

That's Poifect, thanks.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:19 PM

I mean I already linked the actual web page, but whatever.

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:04 AM

I want to change this "holiday theme" to the "normal theme". Any settings?

It seems to be making my surfing very slow. :/

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:10 PM

On the bottom left side you can change theme :)

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 likes this

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:26 PM

On the bottom left side you can change theme :)

Ah, thanks. It just seems like the settings is like a labyrinth for me.

On the matter of fact, what happened to all the custom layouts? Is it only restricted to 'normal' and 'holiday' theme? It feels basic to just have such basic forum layout all gray and blue.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:50 PM

Ah, sorry I have no idea! I guess I joined after they took that away :p

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:34 AM

Hey, guys. I have a question.

I'm going to order a product from E-Bay. Now, here's the link to the product. - http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_2421wt_1362

I would like someone to check the features at the bottom and answer me this: It says: ''Storage: not include memory card'' - Does that mean I can't actually record anything and transfer it to my PC via the USB cable later or is that something else? Thanks.

Features:
Mini DV DVR Sun glasses Camera Audio Video Recorder
Storage: not include memory card
Built-in lithium battery which can make a video more than one hour,
Support AVI video format ,support 30 fps for 640*480
Power Source: Internal 550mAh Battery (USB Charger)
Support USB 1.1 and USB 2.0  
Specification:
the standby time is up to 130-150 minutes
Picture resolution: 1280x960
Micro SD: Up to 16GB
Packet content:
1 X Sunglasses DVR 
1 X usb cable 
1X Hard Carry Case

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Dealux (ΣΓ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:14 PM

It doesn't seem to have any internal memory and the package doesn't include a memory card, so yeah, you won't be able to record anything until you buy a memory card.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users