• Belize
  • Worst Tits 2015
    Best Poster [Sports] 2015
    Best Poster [Sports] 2014
    Worst Tits 2014
    Last ever poster in a public area on the old forum
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

What does it mean when a member is in the group "Awaiting Authorisation"?

And another Q whilst I'm here, why does the background of the text turn blue when you copy and paste something from the forums?

They've registered but not yet clicked on the authorisation link in their email, or they've changed email addresses and need to authorise their email address.

As for the copy thing, I don't know, but you can highlight the text and click the little, well it looks like a red and white pill to me at the top left of the reply box to clear any formatting.

Kiffster
  • Kiffster

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:49 AM Edited by Werebot85, 21 September 2013 - 08:02 PM.

My first account on here (created 20 March) is still awaiting authorization lol :lol: . I messed up by entering the wrong email address when changing that, so they sent the activation/confirmation email to someone else. So I just created a new account, the one I have today... (I recently found my old account again)

TheKryptonite
  • TheKryptonite

The World is Yours

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:37 AM

What do you think of my avatar/signature?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:49 AM

The signature is too puffy. FXy is wrong. there is no blood spread, the 'impact' looks like his chest is the source of the bullet, rather than the result.

the avatar? Looks like a scene from 'South Park'.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:40 PM

I've heard that there are few interable buildings in V... are the ones of the missions (ie. lifeinvader offices) enterable in free roam or are locked, like in IV?

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:16 PM

Hmm, is it okay that the hair to fall while applying argan oil and brushing it? I am a bit worried because my dad experienced hair loss and I fear that I might be the same.

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

The signature is too puffy. FXy is wrong. there is no blood spread, the 'impact' looks like his chest is the source of the bullet, rather than the result.

Are you seriously using Comic Sans? or is it some kind of a joke?

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:40 AM Edited by AceKingston, 22 September 2013 - 03:40 AM.

I beg your pardon?

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:06 AM

Hmm, is it okay that the hair to fall while applying argan oil and brushing it? I am a bit worried because my dad experienced hair loss and I fear that I might be the same.

It's normal for some hair to fall off. It just means that they have finished their growth cycle and they'll be replaced by new hair. However, if the hair loss is excessive, then you have a problem.

Marabunta Grande
  • Marabunta Grande

Azul y Blanco

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:37 AM

My PS3 had shipped into my country already, but currently, there's a war going on in my City.

Do you think the Delivery service(whichever it is) could deliver it to me anytime soon?

The Seaport and Airport's services are limited due to the f*ckING rebels' actions.

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:47 AM

Does anyone know why my Windows Movie Maker crashes after trying to edit the video recorded in Fraps?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:57 AM

I beg your pardon?

Sure, I'll be magnanimous... Granted. :^:

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

It's normal for some hair to fall off. It just means that they have finished their growth cycle and they'll be replaced by new hair. However, if the hair loss is excessive, then you have a problem.

After I washed my hair it didn't fell anymore (just one or two strands of hair). I've been worried more than usual because my dad is bald.

Marabunta Grande
  • Marabunta Grande

Azul y Blanco

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:03 PM

My PS3 had shipped into my country already, but currently, there's a war going on in my City.

Do you think the Delivery service(whichever it is) could deliver it to me anytime soon?

The Seaport and Airport's services are limited due to the f*ckING rebels' actions.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:11 PM

After I washed my hair it didn't fell anymore (just one or two strands of hair). I've been worried more than usual because my dad is bald.

It is thought that the baldness gene is passed down from your mother's side.  Take a look at your grandfather's hair(on your mother's side) and that is suppose to be the best way to tell how your head will look when you get older.  Your dad and his dad have nothing to do with your hair.

My dad and his dad were both seriously bald by the time they were my age.  I've got a decent sized forehead with some power alleys, but nothing like the baldness my dad and grandfather experienced.

• jln22 likes this

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Previous Username: Bull12345Bull

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

Have the Admins figured out things with Verbal Commendations/Medals/Awards?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

Is it possible to view visited websites on ISP website?

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Dealux (ΣΓ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:19 AM

^ As in your browsing history? No, it's not possible. I'm also pretty sure that no router stores browsing history either.

JakartaMafiaFamily
  • JakartaMafiaFamily

Jakarta Most Wanted

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:47 AM

what do you guys think about Indonesia?? as an Indonesian, I want to know Foreigners Opinion about My Motherland  :colgate:

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:02 PM

It's far. And wet.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

Do straight cut razors give you a closer, longer lasting shave than the typical Gillette/Wilk Sword/etc blades?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

Shouldn't be any better than a normal safety razor.

As long as the blade of a shaver can touch the skin without a 'guard' like the electric shavers.

The Closest shaves are dry or with cold water. The reason being hot water swells the skin.

GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

-

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:48 PM Edited by GTA_stu, 23 September 2013 - 06:49 PM.

I find that a sharpened straight razor is better than a safety razor (the Gilette/Wilkinson Sword etc) at getting a closer shave. For some reason my nan bought me one a few years ago as a birthday present. It was too close of a shave though. I tried to be careful because it was really sharp. But I cut myself to ribbons.

You can get good safety razors which still give a nice close shave, and you don't bleed like a broken hymen when you use them. That's what I use because for the last few months I've been letting it grow for like a couple of weeks and then shaving when it gets too much. Normally I just use an electric one though for when I shave every day. Electric ones are sh*t for when it gets a bit longer.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

I think straight razors tend to shave closer anywhere there's curves or lines, like around your jaw and neck or the corners of your mouth and lips, but on flatter skin like your cheeks I don't think there's any difference. I do like to pop to the barber's a few times a year for a proper cut-throat shave, though- seems like a bit of a treat to me.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

I do like to pop to the barber's a few times a year for a proper cut-throat shave, though- seems like a bit of a treat to me.

That is interesting there are still places that use them. Here in Connecticut the use of Straight Razors is unlawful for Professionals. They must use disposables for health reasons.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• United-Kingdom

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:04 AM

I do like to pop to the barber's a few times a year for a proper cut-throat shave, though- seems like a bit of a treat to me.

That is interesting there are still places that use them. Here in Connecticut the use of Straight Razors is unlawful for Professionals. They must use disposables for health reasons.

There are probably a good half-dozen proper barber's shops in my town. Oddly there's been a huge resurgence in places providing it as a service over the last few years. The place I used to go, which operates solely on reputation nowadays, used to be reasonable but now charges £40 for a wet shave and facial.

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:41 AM

Out of these four games, which ones are worth getting? All on PS2

DNA Dark Native Apostle

Death By Degrees

Orphen: Scion of Sorcery

Marabunta Grande
  • Marabunta Grande

Azul y Blanco

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:08 AM

Marabunta Grande
  • Marabunta Grande

Azul y Blanco

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:09 AM

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• United-Kingdom

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:39 AM

Stop asking, it's pretty clear no one here knows how the delivery network in your country during a civil war works.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users