• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22,848 replies to this topic
ΣΓ
  • ΣΓ

Goddess Of Light

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • European-Union

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:40 PM

^ Judging people by clothes alone is retarded.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 10 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

Maybe it is, but it also part of culture to wearing smart suits in important places. And if you don't agree with this, you could always try to go against the flow like Dude Lebowski.

assmillk
  • assmillk

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:57 PM

Does anyone else ever feel sick after eating breakfast before school/work in the morning? I don't usually eat before school, but today I had a bowl of fruit loops. I was fine for a while after that, but now I feel like I have to take the biggest sh*t. This is a serious question.

Melchior
  • Melchior

I'm throwin stones at you man

• The Connection
  • Vietnam

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:11 PM

Any chance a cigarette could set off a fire alarm?

PlainGold
  • PlainGold

Patience

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:50 PM

How do you replace words in Ms Word that have been like "flipped" or "mirrored". Allow me to explain through a picture.

I want to change this

Capture.jpg

to this

Capture2.jpg

I know you can manually do this but keep in mind I have like two pages to convert. This is just a sample. 

Brobinski
  • Brobinski

PYPU

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:09 PM

Gonna take a stab in the dark here because of your age and the time of year, but if you're asking about a dorm/halls of residence then yes definitely.

Apparently showercaps (or just a plastic bag and elastic band) are useful for getting around that, but you know, try not to die in a fire if you do.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:20 PM

where do retailers buy their video games from? Is there some kind of market place out there or do companies have to sign contracts with publishers or something.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:42 PM Edited by GunWrath, 11 September 2013 - 05:43 PM.

@Hameer, see if this works.. not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for.. Click Here

You can also select 'mirror' from your printer settings and it will print out the correct way.

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Previous Username: Bull12345Bull

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

Any word on what's happening with the tableb tags? We desperately need them, mods... and I believe it's one of the issues that need urgent fix.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• BUSTED!
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

where do retailers buy their video games from? Is there some kind of market place out there or do companies have to sign contracts with publishers or something.

My understanding is that the publishers warehouse the games, and the retailers order from the warehouse. The manager of Gamestop doesn't go out to some secret underground bazaar to buy their stock anyway. The games get shipped directly to the store from the warehouse.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

My understanding is that the publishers warehouse the games, and the retailers order from the warehouse. The manager of Gamestop doesn't go out to some secret underground bazaar to buy their stock anyway. The games get shipped directly to the store from the warehouse.

That's what I thought. I was just wondering how the system works exactly.

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

If you ♥ the $, then prepare to die for it.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:23 AM

Has the feature that allows us to see who is in a topic been removed?

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:44 AM

It was removed to make the forum run faster since there are nearly 5000 people online in the network. That's what adamcs said.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:03 AM

Well, I've smoked joints in my room to the point of hotboxing, and it didn't get set off, so I unless you're smoking directly under the fire alarm, I doubt you should have much trouble.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

If I was blackmailed by someone who had my family hostage, and they were showing video of them bashing my children ect, and then they blackmailed me into killing someone, would I still go to prison? Is there a chance i'd get let off? Has there ever been cases like this? Also you can be specific to your own country, and obviously it'd be on a  case by case basis.

Yeah I realize this makes it sound like I plan to kill someone haha, But I was genuinely curious.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:27 PM

If I was blackmailed by someone who had my family hostage, and they were showing video of them bashing my children ect, and then they blackmailed me into killing someone, would I still go to prison? Is there a chance i'd get let off? Has there ever been cases like this? Also you can be specific to your own country, and obviously it'd be on a  case by case basis.
Yeah I realize this makes it sound like I plan to kill someone haha, But I was genuinely curious.

I suppose you couldn't resort to the police so I guess it could be an extenuating circumstance. I wouldn't try it, anyway:P
  • Finn 7 five 11 likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:28 PM

In US, I'm pretty sure you'd still be arrested for murder. Perhaps the judge would be lenient given the circumstances but you will most definitely still serve time I'm sure.

Kalvin.
  • Kalvin.

--------------

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:30 PM

Sure you were.. Sure you were..
*slowly backs away while saying that, then proceeds to run away*

DeeperRed
  • DeeperRed

Damn it feels good to be gangsta

• Zaibatsu

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

If it's a heat alarm then no. Fire then possibly. I smoked many a zoot in my uni halls and the alarm went off very rarely.

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

If you ♥ the $, then prepare to die for it.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:42 PM

It was removed to make the forum run faster since there are nearly 5000 people online in the network. That's what adamcs said.

It's a shamed.  Easily one of the best features.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:28 PM

GOOGLE "video Game wholesalers", you will get dozens of listing.

When buying wholesale you don't buy one or two. You purchase a  half-dozen or more. If you do an exclusive with a wholesaler you can get 10 to 15% more of a discount.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:31 PM Edited by lil weasel, 12 September 2013 - 05:01 PM.

In Connecticut the statute specifically states you cannot use coercion as a positive defense in the taking of a life. "The Devil made me do it." won't cut Ice here.

ΣΓ
  • ΣΓ

Goddess Of Light

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • European-Union

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

Has anyone that doesn't have an Xbox Live subscription played an original Xbox game on the Xbox 360? I'm thinking of getting one in the near future to play V and some original Xbox games, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to get screwed since I can't get Xbox Live here, and I need it to download emulation profiles (or the backwards compatibility update) in order to play the original Xbox games. Don't tell me otherwise unless you are 100% sure, because the entire internet says what I just said.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• BUSTED!
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:23 PM

Does anyone else ever feel sick after eating breakfast before school/work in the morning? I don't usually eat before school, but today I had a bowl of fruit loops. I was fine for a while after that, but now I feel like I have to take the biggest sh*t. This is a serious question.

Yeah, I sometimes feel the same way. Maybe it's because you're not used to eating so early in the morning. I do the same thing and find that eating sort of makes me feel like there's a dreadful lump moping around in the deepest pit of my stomach.

ΣΓ
  • ΣΓ

Goddess Of Light

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • European-Union

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:01 PM

^ He also might have lactose intolerance if that happens a lot to him.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Census]
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

Has anyone that doesn't have an Xbox Live subscription played an original Xbox game on the Xbox 360? I'm thinking of getting one in the near future to play V and some original Xbox games, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to get screwed since I can't get Xbox Live here, and I need it to download emulation profiles (or the backwards compatibility update) in order to play the original Xbox games. Don't tell me otherwise unless you are 100% sure, because the entire internet says what I just said.

No access to XBL? That kinda sucks - sorry.
I wouldn't be surprised if XOriginals don't work for you. But hey...I think I picked up a used disc of VC for like $4 - maybe just run the risk with a used game to test it out.

Your situation spurred a question in my head. If you pick up an Xbox for V will you be able to download the updates/patches without having Live?

And I have a question myself; can someone recommend me what the cool kids are using for imaging hosting sites? Google picasa is starting to piss me off.

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

And I have a question myself; can someone recommend me what the cool kids are using for imaging hosting sites? Google picasa is starting to piss me off.

I use imgur.

• trip likes this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:29 AM

I'm looking at the board list and note that a topic has a "HOT" marker.

It hadn't had a reply in four weeks.

So, what makes it "HOT"?

Kiffster
  • Kiffster

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:08 AM Edited by Werebot85, 13 September 2013 - 08:29 AM.

I'm looking at the board list and note that a topic has a "HOT" marker.
It hadn't had a reply in four weeks.
So, what makes it "HOT"?

The amount of replies I think. Or when a topic reaches page 3 or 4 or something? The old forum had this too, when that little envelope turned orange.

I think you knew that already lol, just trying to be helpful :lol:

Edit: wait, I see topics with only 2 pages and 46 replies with the HOT tag. That doesn't seem hot to me. Man I don't know anymore...

Melchior
  • Melchior

I'm throwin stones at you man

• The Connection
  • Vietnam

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:26 AM

You'd be acting in the defense of others and would almost certainly not face conviction. That's if they were like "shoot this person now or we'll kill your son" though, if you have an opportunity to involve the police, you have a responsibility to do so, unless you can demonstrate that you had no reasonable alternative but to commit the crime.

Basically, you can only be prosecuted for your own actions. If you have no reasonable alternative but to commit a crime, then you didn't really choose those actions and would probably be let off the hook. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users