Quantcast

» «
Photo

Have A Question? V2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22,856 replies to this topic
Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I see nothing but good things for you my boy.

• Members
  • India

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE (shoumic @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 19:05)
@ _____

Have you considered just getting Vice City and III on PC? I'm sure your PC meets the requirements, would be surprised if it doesn't. It's not difficult to get used to PC controls if you're worried about that. + You'll get higher FPS and you could mod your game.

I'm sure _______ has the game on PC already. He probably wants to play it on 360 just for the nostagia but I really don't see the point of buying a 360 for such an old game when you already have it. If it was something for Red Dead Redemption, some of the latest games like Far Cry 3 which your PC cannot run or GTA V it would be reasonable.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:58 PM

Got the tooth pulled today finally and I already feel better, though the numbness is wearing off but I'll be able to pick up my scripts in another hour. Anyways, I got amoxicillin (antibiotic) and he also prescribed Vicodin. I've never been much of a pill person, I'll take the occasional Motrin or Aleve.. but how strong are Vicodins? I've never taken Vicodin before.. so should I eat something with them or what's the best advice?

I don't care about getting 'high', so don't tell me to take 2-4 if I wanna have a good time.

Řåvęń
  • Řåvęń

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:04 PM Edited by Hameer, 23 July 2013 - 05:27 PM.

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 16:58)
Got the tooth pulled today finally and I already feel better, though the numbness is wearing off but I'll be able to pick up my scripts in another hour. Anyways, I got amoxicillin (antibiotic) and he also prescribed Vicodin. I've never been much of a pill person, I'll take the occasional Motrin or Aleve.. but how strong are Vicodins? I've never taken Vicodin before.. so should I eat something with them or what's the best advice?

I don't care about getting 'high', so don't tell me to take 2-4 if I wanna have a good time.

The main side effect you may be getting by taking it is Nausea.

What they do is cut off the signal from the part of your body thats injured to the brain mellowing or numbing the pain effect for a limited time.

If you're talking about the Vicodin m357s, they're medium but not as strong as the 853s.

Max of 5/500 Hydrocodone is two every 4-6 hours. 750 mg of it will cause death.

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:51 PM

If you microwave ice does it come out as hot water or cold water?

friendly luggage
  • friendly luggage

Catch a ride!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (gtamad8 @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 17:51)
If you microwave ice does it come out as hot water or cold water?

If you leave it long enough inside the microwave, it will boil.

Exxon
  • Exxon

The Obvious Child

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

Anyone who knows videos, sites, tips etcetera to get a good singing voice?
I want to be able to sing so badly turn.gif

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE (Exxon @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 19:02)

Listen to Justin Bieber he sings badly wink.gif

Don't know any sites or vids, but I know several tips

1. Stay away or reduce your intake of dairy foods, especially milk and cheeses for at least 12 hours before your singing session or practice
2. Drink a cup of black coffee about an hour before
3. Warm up your vocal cords, they are a muscle like any other that need warming up before showtime
4. Give up the ciggies or any other drugs, if you don't do it already
5. Practice holding your breath, not too long obviously as this will help increase your lung capacity, but don't do this too often as it can cause other complications
6. Do some breathing exercises, taking deep breaths and releasing them slowly, also try small doses of panting like a dog as this will increase you ability to take in oxygen quickly between phrases of the song.
7. Tape yourself and listen back and analyze what you think sounds awful and what sounds great.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (Gareth Croke @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 18:13)

1. Stay away or reduce your intake of dairy foods, especially milk and cheeses for at least 12 hours before your singing session or practice
3. Warm up your vocal cords, they are a muscle like any other that need warming up before showtime
5. Practice holding your breath, not too long obviously as this will help increase your lung capacity, but don't do this too often as it can cause other complications
6. Do some breathing exercises, taking deep breaths and releasing them slowly, also try small doses of panting like a dog as this will increase you ability to take in oxygen quickly between phrases of the song.
7. Tape yourself and listen back and analyze what you think sounds awful and what sounds great.

Or can be used Autotune and sing in playback, like many of the nowadays "artists" do wink.gif

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• The Yardies
  • Sierra-Leone

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (Gareth Croke @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 19:13)

I didn't know you had a talent for singing? You should tell us these things more often.

But yeah, autotune would work too. moto_whistle.gif

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (Hameer @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 12:04)

What they do is cut off the signal from the part of your body thats injured to the brain mellowing or numbing the pain effect for a limited time.

If you're talking about the Vicodin m357s, they're medium but not as strong as the 853s.

Ah, well the pharmacy gave me Hydrocodone 5-325's instead of the Vicodin. I believe that means 5mg of Hydrocodone and 325 of acetaminophen?

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K14 - Supralux

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (shoumic @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 16:35)
@ _____

Have you considered just getting Vice City and III on PC? I'm sure your PC meets the requirements, would be surprised if it doesn't. It's not difficult to get used to PC controls if you're worried about that. + You'll get higher FPS and you could mod your game.

I want to play the Xbox version for the improved graphics. I have been playing the PC version for years now.

Řåvęń
  • Řåvęń

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 18:36)
QUOTE (Hameer @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 12:04)

Ah, well the pharmacy gave me Hydrocodone 5-325's instead of the Vicodin. I believe that means 5mg of Hydrocodone and 325 of acetaminophen?

5-325 means it contains 5 mg of hydro and 325 mg of tylenol. smile.gif

Be careful taking it. Read the instructions.

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:53 PM

I'm guessing adding acetaminophen to an otherwise recreational drug is to make sure that you'll get kidney failure if you reach the recreational dose? Unless I'm completely missing something here?

Because most Codeine and Diphenhydramine I've found contains acetaminophen in higher doses than the actual drug.

Řåvęń
  • Řåvęń

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (Greenline @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 18:53)
I'm guessing adding acetaminophen to an otherwise recreational drug is to make sure that you'll get kidney failure if you reach the recreational dose? Unless I'm completely missing something here?

Because most Codeine and Diphenhydramine I've found contains acetaminophen in higher doses than the actual drug.

Astringent and sometimes fatal liver quandaries, including the need for liver transplant, have been reported with the utilization of acetaminophen. Most cases of these liver problems occurred taking exorbitant doses of acetaminophen which were more than 4,000 mg per day. People who developed these liver problems were often utilizing more than 1 medicine that contained acetaminophen.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:43 PM

I think my computer battery might be completely fried... Maybe somebody can help me.

Why does my computer show 0 percent battery all the time and says "Plugged in, not charging?" It used to do this every now and then but then most of the time, I could unplug the battery and plug it back in and it would work. This time, that's not the case.

It has been stuck at 0 percent for weeks now, and if I want to move rooms or something, I have to go through the hassle of unplugging it, only for it to die, then have to restart it when I get to another room. suicidal.gif

I don't have any money to order me another battery, so if anybody could tell me how to fix it, it would be great. Thanks.

Řåvęń
  • Řåvęń

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 19:43)
I think my computer battery might be completely fried... Maybe somebody can help me.

Why does my computer show 0 percent battery all the time and says "Plugged in, not charging?" It used to do this every now and then but then most of the time, I could unplug the battery and plug it back in and it would work. This time, that's not the case.

It has been stuck at 0 percent for weeks now, and if I want to move rooms or something, I have to go through the hassle of unplugging it, only for it to die, then have to restart it when I get to another room. suicidal.gif

I don't have any money to order me another battery, so if anybody could tell me how to fix it, it would be great. Thanks.

Maybe this video here can help you smile.gif .

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (Hameer @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 19:45)
QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 19:43)

It has been stuck at 0 percent for weeks now, and if I want to move rooms or something, I have to go through the hassle of unplugging it, only for it to die, then have to restart it when I get to another room.  suicidal.gif

Maybe this video here can help you smile.gif .

Thanks for your help, but unfortunately, it didn't fix the problem. I guess my laptop battery is just fried, and I'll have to deal with it.

Řåvęń
  • Řåvęń

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:23 PM Edited by Hameer, 27 July 2013 - 08:29 AM.

Nvm.

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (Hameer @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 20:23)
Is it weird that I love deffpony and GTA-King?

Hey, each to his own.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (Hameer @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 20:23)
Is it weird that I love deffpony and GTA-King?

A little. Just don't let that love culminate into something far stranger and you should be alright.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

Well, since nobody answered my question in the V section, I'll ask it here.

Where exactly do I go to download the GTA V gameplay trailer?

I've looked everywhere, and also searched for it but I can't seem to find it. Maybe somebody could give me a step by step answer.

The new Playstation Store is f*cked

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:02 PM Edited by trip, 23 July 2013 - 09:05 PM.

QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 16:58)

I've looked everywhere, and also searched for it but I can't seem to find it. Maybe somebody could give me a step by step answer.

Fire up the video on R*s site. One of the little buttons on the bottom right of the player is an option to download the video. Different formats and resolution even.

I'd do a screen shot but I'm on my tablet.

Edit:
The little button on the R* player that will let you DL is the button that looks like a '+' sign.(I just checked)

Řåvęń
  • Řåvęń

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (trip @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 21:02)

Fire up the video on R*s site. One of the little buttons on the bottom right of the player is an option to download the video. Different formats and resolution even.

I think he's asking about downloading off PSN. Since I don't have a PS3, unfortunately, I can't tell.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:04 PM

Oh, sorry about that, I meant on my Playstation. I can't find anywhere on the Playstation Store that lets me download it.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 17:04)

Oh, sorry about that, I meant on my Playstation. I can't find anywhere on the Playstation Store that lets me download it.

I don't have a PS but can't you just DL via your computer and then move it to your PS? That is what I do with my xbox...I have all the trailers and what-not HD versions on my xbox for maximum enjoyment.

Exxon
  • Exxon

The Obvious Child

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (NathanT @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 18:35)
QUOTE (Gareth Croke @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 19:13)

I didn't know you had a talent for singing? You should tell us these things more often.

But yeah, autotune would work too. moto_whistle.gif

I don't want autotune, everybody can do that turn.gif

At those answering my question, you should listen Muse - Madness around 4:00 in or the cover from Andy Lange and Chester See around 3:40, you'll know what I mean. I wish I could do that sad.gif
Everybody is able to sing nice with a good teacher, right? I want a singing teacher (however you want to call it), I mean I can sing a bit, but only if I sing songs an octave lower. Then it sounds fine.
I guess it's almost impossible to teach yourself to sing like the guy from that cover of Madness (Chester, not Matthew) eh? sad.gif

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:18 PM

What is the purpose of the "awaiting authorization" group?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:20 PM

My antivirus ran out today. I won't be able to renew it until I get money on Sunday. What sites should I avoid?

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 23:20)
My antivirus ran out today. I won't be able to renew it until I get money on Sunday. What sites should I avoid?

Torrent sites. lol

Unless, of course, you were planning on torrenting some more antivirus, and in that case... you're f*cked.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 19:20)

Get AVG don't waste your money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users