• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22,856 replies to this topic
LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (_____ @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 20:25)
@tms_junk I doubt very much that you can do that. Firefox uses your Windows theme for the window design and buttons.

I think you're right i can't seem to find a way of doing it anywhere. You can get a Mac theme but its only the buttons i wanted. confused.gif

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:22 AM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 16:46)
QUOTE (_____ @ Sunday, Jun 16 2013, 20:25)
@tms_junk I doubt very much that you can do that. Firefox uses your Windows theme for the window design and buttons.

I think you're right i can't seem to find a way of doing it anywhere. You can get a Mac theme but its only the buttons i wanted. confused.gif

There are a set of Windows themes that you can get on DeviantArt called "placebo." A few of them come pretty close to the default Aero theme, and a few of the themes have the Mac-style buttons. I think you get previews when you download the set, so maybe you'd have some luck looking through them. smile.gif

DP Man
  • DP Man

GH3O ▲SS

• Members

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:02 AM Edited by DP Man, 17 June 2013 - 08:10 AM.

Attention Guitar/Bass Players, I Really Need Help!

1.) I've been wanting to tune down to Drop C for a while but I'm a bit stumped on how to do it with a standard tuner. What should I do to tune into Drop C? Pic related, it's my current tuner.
user posted image

2.) I have an Epiphone Les Paul Custom but for some unknown reason, it's been having difficulties.

-Whenever I plug it into an amp, no sound comes out of the guitar. I've tried messing with the knobs and even tried other guitars and leads to make sure it's not just the amp or but, it's exclusive to the Les Paul.

-Whenever I use it on my tuner I have to strike each string very hard for it to pick up and even then, there's not guarantee that it'll work like it's supposed to. I have also tried other guitars and leads with this tuner but it still won't work.

Can anyone help me out?

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

5KΣΓ

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:08 AM

Does anyone know why YouTube removed the copyright notices page from the channel control panel? You can still access that page if you click on the link I provided and that's the only way to access it now, if you know the link to the page.

It's no longer accessible from anywhere else from what I could gather.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:11 AM

QUOTE (_____ @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 22:08)
Does anyone know why YouTube removed the copyright notices page from the channel control panel? You can still access that page if you click on the link I provided and that's the only way to access it now, if you know the link to the page.

I can't view it at all, perhaps they are just moving it to a new location?

Who knows why Youtube does any of the sill design changes. Not being able to "View all comments" and search for replies sucks so much,.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:14 AM

QUOTE (_____ @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 11:08)
Does anyone know why YouTube removed the copyright if you know the link to the page.

What about the stuff at the bottom of the pages:
"Policy & Safety" > "Copyright"

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:40 AM

Edit: No wait, nvm, you can't access it like that either.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

5KΣΓ

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:47 AM Edited by _____, 17 June 2013 - 11:52 AM.

QUOTE (finn4life @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 14:11)
QUOTE (_____ @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 22:08)

I can't view it at all, perhaps they are just moving it to a new location?

Who knows why Youtube does any of the sill design changes. Not being able to "View all comments" and search for replies sucks so much,.

I think that page was (and still is) only accessible to channels that had copyright notices on their videos. If you have none there's no reason to access that page and originally it wasn't available until you received a notice. You also might have not waited long enough for the page to load (it takes a while to load on my end).
QUOTE (lil weasel @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 14:14)
What about the stuff at the bottom of the pages:
"Policy & Safety" > "Copyright"

Nope. It's not there. This is what I'm talking about:

user posted image

Edit: The page is accessible using that link, but only if you have at least one copyright notice on one of your videos: http://i.imgur.com/wpPPiaW.png

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:56 AM

@_____

Is the copyright notices the same as the content I.D claims? Or is that not what you were after?

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

5KΣΓ

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:00 PM

Yes. The problem is that if YouTube decides to remove that menu altogether then I won't know if any of my videos get blocked for whatever reason and I might get a strike out of nowhere. They don't always notify you via email about these things.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:08 PM

QUOTE (_____ @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 12:00)
Yes. The problem is that if YouTube decides to remove that menu altogether then I won't know if any of my videos get blocked for whatever reason and I might get a strike out of nowhere. They don't always notify you via email about these things.

This is true, i have to check my video manager settings every time i upload a video to make sure there is no "Provide proof of commercial use rights" notifications. Although I'm not sure if this only pops up when Youtube has rejected the right to monetize. But even if i don't monetize a video, i sometimes have to acknowledge third party content. But i never get an email letting me know, which sucks.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:38 PM

Has anyone here archived messages here on GTAF? It sends a mail to my account but it hasn't and it's 20 minutes since I archived it.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:42 PM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 14:38)
Has anyone here archived messages here on GTAF? It sends a mail to my account but it hasn't and it's 20 minutes since I archived it.

works on my end, check your account's e-mail settings on GTAF, you should be able to change the e-mail address to the address you are using, jsut do this to make sure it is going to where you think it is. My e-mails were not going to where I thought they were before, I must have entered the address wrong, so sorry if anybody here got a few thousand random e-mails saying lzw3 has sent you a personal message 9would be one hell of a coincidence).

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:47 PM Edited by AceKingston, 17 June 2013 - 02:26 PM.

QUOTE (NateShaw92 @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 19:12)

works on my end, check your account's e-mail settings on GTAF, you should be able to change the e-mail address to the address you are using, jsut do this to make sure it is going to where you think it is. My e-mails were not going to where I thought they were before, I must have entered the address wrong, so sorry if anybody here got a few thousand random e-mails saying lzw3 has sent you a personal message 9would be one hell of a coincidence).

No it's the correct one. confused.gif

E: 1 hour.

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 14:47)

Can depend on how many your archiving, I've had this issue before, it's best to try and archive about 5-10 at a time, any more and the gaffa tape comes undone and the elastic bands and band-aids that hold this place together just give up

Chris Fromage
  • Chris Fromage

Homie

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:26 PM

Does someone else has a problem with YouTube? Some video's take a lot of time to start, sometimes I get a black screen and sometimes they work perfect....
It has nothing to do with my internet connection (I guess), because I am able to play some video's in 1020p HD sarcasm.gif

NCONiall
  • NCONiall

Alright Dave?

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:39 PM

I've been getting that lately as well, but not on all videos. It should resolve itself.

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:27 AM

Is there ANY truth to the creepypastas talking about the supposed bootlegs of "Squidward's Suicide" and "Red Mist"? I've read of them, and now have some irrational fear of watching the linked videos on the creepypasta wiki. If they are real videos, I do wish to see them. But I want to know if the videos described in the creepypastas are actually the videos that are linked.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:43 AM Edited by zoo3891, 18 June 2013 - 04:46 AM.

QUOTE (fatal1ty619 @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 00:27)
Is there ANY truth to the creepypastas talking about the supposed bootlegs of "Squidward's Suicide" and "Red Mist"? I've read of them, and now have some irrational fear of watching the linked videos on the creepypasta wiki. If they are real videos, I do wish to see them. But I want to know if the videos described in the creepypastas are actually the videos that are linked.

Remember that you have as much a reason to believe creepypastas as any other story someone writes online. Creepypasta began on an image board where people claim to be able to do tarot readings with just your name and age.

As for the videos, probably not, most of the time those videos are fan re-creations of what's described in the creepypasta. Sometimes they'll be pretty accurate, and sometimes they'll be completely off (the few squidward's suicide ones I've seen were way off, especially the "original" one, which is just a still of its thumbnail with crying played over it).

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:38 AM

QUOTE (Chris Fromage @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 20:26)
Does someone else has a problem with YouTube? Some video's take a lot of time to start, sometimes I get a black screen and sometimes they work perfect....
It has nothing to do with my internet connection (I guess), because I am able to play some video's in 1020p HD sarcasm.gif

Youtube site went down a few days back for around 10 minutes. This problem has been happening since then, i don't think it's your internet. Sometimes mine play straight away, sometimes they start and stop almost immediately and i have to refresh the page, and sometimes they just don't start at all.

It is annoying, but I'm sure they will fix it soon.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (Gareth Croke @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 22:58)

Can depend on how many your archiving, I've had this issue before, it's best to try and archive about 5-10 at a time, any more and the gaffa tape comes undone and the elastic bands and band-aids that hold this place together just give up

well it's only 5 and it's been a day and I have still not received it, maybe there is a problem with archiving messages atm? or is it just at my end?

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:25 PM

Are the Mods back to their old tricks with Foley's title and avatar? Or does he have a genuine crush monocle.gif

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• Members
  • India

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 20:55)
Are the Mods back to their old tricks with Foley's title and avatar? Or does he have a genuine crush monocle.gif

Weird. He and Mockage are always arguing about, if the mods had done it, he would have probably changed it now. Still had a decent LOL seeing it. "I Love Mockage" lol.gif

Remix
  • Remix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:40 PM

I'm not sure if anyone will be able to help me, but I was wondering if there's a site that displays the lyrics of an artist's song on one page? I want to print off lyrics of hundred of bands and all of their songs, but I don't want to do it manually as it would take far too long!

For example, if I searched "Eminem" it would display the lyrics of ALL of his songs on one page.

Any help is really appreciated!

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:53 PM

I was looking about on YouTube for various old songs.
I asked for "Bonnie Blue Flag" and a POP-UP asked if I wanted to continue because people find it offensive.
I've stumbled on song's with Taboo words and was never asked that question...

It's a song... with no taboo words ... what kind of sicko public have we become ... ?

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (Remix @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 15:40)
I'm not sure if anyone will be able to help me, but I was wondering if there's a site that displays the lyrics of an artist's song on one page? I want to print off lyrics of hundred of bands and all of their songs, but I don't want to do it manually as it would take far too long!

For example, if I searched "Eminem" it would display the lyrics of ALL of his songs on one page.

Any help is really appreciated!

Try azlyrics.com

Wolvington
  • Wolvington

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:08 PM

Anybody knows a site (other than GTA Gararge, please!) where mods can be uploaded plus they're approved faster? I've observed that GTA Garage takes a hell lotta time to approve files.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:52 PM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 18 June 2013 - 04:54 PM.

You could perhaps try to upload your mods on GTAInside. I'm not sure if they approve files fast, but considering that site owner Alex seems to be active on daily basis, I would think so. The site is popular, and definitely the best or at least one of the best GTA Modding-related websites out there. So it's worth a try!

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Zaibatsu
  • Belize

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Tuesday, Jun 18 2013, 14:31)
QUOTE (Gareth Croke @ Monday, Jun 17 2013, 22:58)

well it's only 5 and it's been a day and I have still not received it, maybe there is a problem with archiving messages atm? or is it just at my end?

Maybe bring it up in Network Support, see if a Mod or Admin can look into it.

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:19 PM

@Wolvington: The GTA Place is quite good at approving mods, plus once you have had a certain number of mods approved, they start automatic approval which is very convenient.

Something really weird is going on with GTAGarage, it's like the whole thing has ground to a halt. I always used to get approval in <24 hours but my recent wheel pack (like many recent mods) has been uploaded for over 3 weeks with no approval/feedback.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users