• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22,856 replies to this topic
Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:06 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 07:32)
QUOTE (Harley @ Monday, May 20 2013, 12:18)
QUOTE (GTA-King @ Monday, May 20 2013, 03:58)
I am quite aware of the abilities testicles have. It's just that recently my ballsack has become verrrry droopy, and I'm kinda scared.

Puberty.

I'm 22.

Maybe my ballsack is starting to sag lower as I get older, I don't know. I'm almost to the point where I can tuck them in my butt-hole.

There's no shame in being a late bloomer.

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:34 AM

QUOTE (AH64Hunter @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 13:43)
Anyways, on Amazon is it possible to send a gift card that was already given to you to another account?

There are several limitations when it comes to these things really. They cannot be reloaded, transferred for value, resold, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Even if the Gift Card balances in your account is unused it still cant be transferred.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:47 AM

How much, on estimate do you fellas think all 52 of the DC '52' comic collection would be worth nowadays?

Melchior
  • Melchior

come on and tell me twice

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:19 AM Edited by Melchior, 21 May 2013 - 10:22 AM.

Since I need something to tide me over until V and I'm pretty much done with IV and the Episodes, I've been thinking about grabbing a copy of San Andreas on PC (by completely legal means, of course) and modding it to hell and back... how feasible is this on my crappy laptop? I can play Simpsons Hit and Run without incident, whatever that's worth. I'm not a PC gamer, obviously.

GreatGig
  • GreatGig

Ron Swanson, A Swan Song.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:28 AM

QUOTE (Melchior @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 11:19)
Since I need something to tide me over until V and I'm pretty much done with IV and the Episodes, I've been thinking about grabbing a copy of San Andreas on PC (by completely legal means, of course) and modding it to hell and back... how feasible is this on my crappy laptop? I can play Simpsons Hit and Run without incident, whatever that's worth. I'm not a PC gamer, obviously.

It runs on my sh*tty desktop pretty well, although it doesn't handle graphic mods very well. Still, I have plenty of vehicle mods, texture mods, map mods, a trainer, all sorts really, and it's great fun. I suppose the only thing to do is just give it a go. You can probably get SA dirt cheap these days so there's no risk in it really.

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:37 AM Edited by shoumic, 21 May 2013 - 10:42 AM.

QUOTE (Melchior @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 16:19)

Can you tell us what your specs are in the laptop you will be playing in? If you don't know then TheGreatGig23 is pretty spot on, this game doesn't require high specs by any means. Also to find your specs can be found by right clicking 'properties' in My computer. Or you can run a test in the link below so we can see what your GPU is along with everything else.

http://www.piriform.com/speccy

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:37 AM

QUOTE (TheGreatGig23 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 20:28)

It runs on my sh*tty desktop pretty well, although it doesn't handle graphic mods very well. Still, I have plenty of vehicle mods, texture mods, map mods, a trainer, all sorts really, and it's great fun. I suppose the only thing to do is just give it a go. You can probably get SA dirt cheap these days so there's no risk in it really.

Yeah I'm not really after graphics mods, I just want to become batman and fight dinosaurs. Also saw a mod on youtube where a dude was cruising through a series of underwater tubes and that looked pretty cool.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:07 AM

QUOTE (Melchior @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 10:19)

Try this: http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/ Just select the game (in your case GTA San Andreas) and then it will tell you whether your pc meet requirements or not. smile.gif

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K14

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:24 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 09:32)
Maybe my ballsack is starting to sag lower as I get older, I don't know. I'm almost to the point where I can tuck them in my butt-hole.

Be careful.

NCONiall
  • NCONiall

Alright Dave?

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:24 AM Edited by NCONiall, 21 May 2013 - 11:28 AM.

I have a dual core processor running at 2.1GHz and an ATI Mobility HD4250. It runs fine as long as you don't use AA and set the graphics to low(fundamentally it's just a decrease in shadows). Oh and stay away from any mods that alter particles; turns into a lag fest.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:52 AM

I have a question.

Okay Call Of Duty Black Ops 1, I used to love it so much, I would play it heaps and was really good at it, worked up to a 2.50 k/d eventually and it was still rising, I got ranked in the top thousand many many many weeks in a row.

One day, my interest disappeared, I couldn't get high scores anymore for some reason, I don't know why, I just couldn't, I figured out that it was lack of interest, so I turned into a sniper, that was fun for a while, but now I find that boring as well.

Yet every single day I play for 1-3 hours just out of habit, has anyone else done this? How can I change? No other games interest me either, I couldn't be bothered playing them, should I force myself onto other games? Pack away the PS3?

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:08 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 07:52)
I have a question.

Okay Call Of Duty Black Ops 1, I used to love it so much, I would play it heaps and was really good at it, worked up to a 2.50 k/d eventually and it was still rising, I got ranked in the top thousand many many many weeks in a row.

One day, my interest disappeared, I couldn't get high scores anymore for some reason, I don't know why, I just couldn't, I figured out that it was lack of interest, so I turned into a sniper, that was fun for a while, but now I find that boring as well.

Yet every single day I play for 1-3 hours just out of habit, has anyone else done this? How can I change? No other games interest me either, I couldn't be bothered playing them, should I force myself onto other games? Pack away the PS3?

My question to you is, are you really focused on the game?

I had a great comeback to COD recently. So here's what I have to say. It seems like you have to use OP guns, in your case, the M16 and the Famas. You use those with perks that you like. Don't go online to google or youtube to watch videos about the best classes, they never work. Another thing is, that if you're listening through a TV, you may want to consider buying a gaming headset, like a Tritton. I have the Primer Wireless Stereo Headset and it works great. Yes, you need batteries for it, but they never run out as quickly as they do on the 360, and I'm not even sure what console you're on lol.

Anyway, just some tips that help me out a lot. I don't play BO1 as much as I do MW3, and BO2

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (Melchior @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 10:37)
QUOTE (TheGreatGig23 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 20:28)

Yeah I'm not really after graphics mods, I just want to become batman and fight dinosaurs. Also saw a mod on youtube where a dude was cruising through a series of underwater tubes and that looked pretty cool.

If you already got SA, I recommend SA-MP, it's great fun and you can meet alot of great communities, it's also a fun way to past the time.

My question: Is there a official GTAF SA-MP Server?

LewisMiller
  • LewisMiller

Luton Tannnnnn

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:50 PM

Can you use flexible metal conduit as a cpc in a lighting circuit?

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:08 PM

So here's what I have to say. It seems like you have to use OP guns, in your case, the M16 and the Famas. You use those with perks that you like. Don't go online to google or youtube to watch videos about the best classes, they never work. Another thing is, that if you're listening through aTV, you may want to consider buying a gaming headset, like aTritton. I have the Primer Wireless Stereo Headset and it works great.

I used to have over a 2 k.d with even the worst of weapons, so I don't need the famas. I have a good headset. I've played this same game for like 2.5 years. I just need something to break the habit.

Melchior
  • Melchior

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:10 PM

Play Skyrim instead. tounge.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (_____ @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 11:24)
QUOTE (GTA-King @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 09:32)

Be careful.

This has inspired me to indeed convert to briefs. I'm thinking if my balls were in a more tight (but comfortable) place, they will adapt to it and become smaller. I'll keep you all updated.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:29 PM

Is it possible to transfer my current 360 pre orders to the new xbox?

Maybe? Not yet? I have COD:Ghosts and BF4 Pre-ordered.

F4L?
  • F4L?

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (Melchior @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 00:10)
Play Skyrim instead. tounge.gif

I thought skyrim was stupid, perhaps I'll give it another go.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:44 PM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 20:29)
Is it possible to transfer my current 360 pre orders to the new xbox?

That's something you should take up with the Vendor. They know what they can do.

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 12:52)
I have a question.

Pack it away. Take the opportunity to do something more productive with your time.

(...said Harley, whilst prowling GTAForums at 1 in the morning)

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 07:52)

Don't go so drastic as to pack away the PS3. Maybe it is just time to move away from BLOPS1... Maybe it is just time to take a break from gaming in general... Maybe it is time to test some other waters; whether that be a new game or some other non-gaming activity.

Habits can be hard to break, but ultra rewarding once broken.

New stuff is fun.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:39 AM

My brother had the exact same problem. Me and him were always different. He liked Battlefield more than me, but last year, he started to not like any games anymore. So he started playing games like NFS and GT (btw, yeah he was on ps3 too) and got back into gaming.

The thing is, you just need games that capture your attention! Try new games out.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia
  • Best DYOM Mission 2012 [Resident Evil 4]

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:37 AM

Can someone explain to me in basic terms how much is this 13.798 0.037 ?

NCONiall
  • NCONiall

Alright Dave?

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:18 PM Edited by NCONiall, 22 May 2013 - 12:20 PM.

QUOTE (Zizo008 @ Wednesday, May 22 2013, 12:37)
Can someone explain to me in basic terms how much is this 13.798 0.037 ?

I assume you're talking about the age of the universe. I've always assumed that figure meant that it is within that range, 13.798 billion years plus or minus 0.037 billion years.

Edmachine
  • Edmachine

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Tuesday, May 21 2013, 15:27)
My question: Is there a official GTAF SA-MP Server?

No. There was one, we had a lot of fun, activity dropped, it is no more. Died about 2 or 3 years ago.