Photo

Borderlands 2

429 replies to this topic
AreXi
  • AreXi

Quack Quack

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Friday, Dec 28 2012, 02:46)
my friend just got this. i will be too in a while.

he went on modio to get a save game, he unlocked alot of achievements... level 50 already.

his gamertag? Teraraki

totally defeats the purpose of playing the game, smh

What the hell? That's almost 70% of the game wasted confused.gif

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:26 PM

Saddest mission ever sad.gif

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:53 PM

YEE CODES:

PC / Mac Borderlands 2 SHiFT Code: K3K33-3W9JT-6XJJT-TB3JB-HWZZF
Xbox 360 Borderlands 2 SHiFT Code: WBWJ3-JHKSK-ZHXT6-CRTJT-BW59W
PlayStation 3 Borderlands 2 SHiFT Code: WBK3B-FKWCT-KWKWB-SJWTB-XCZK3

Gives 5 keys for the price of one!

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:22 AM

Double post for more SHIFT Codes:

PS3: 53KBB-SKC53-WWC53-Z353J-CKFRZ
PC/MAC: CTCBJ-CK6KW-SCF33-TJJJT-WB3CB
360: CBWBJ-CSC9W-9HXJX-WFB33-WB9SX

Icarus
  • Icarus

[C9] Orthonormal

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

So I played through the latest DLC, Hammerlock's Hunt, and goddamn, there's not much to it. There's a decent amount of side quests, but there's only three main quests. A bit disappointing. whatsthat.gif

I finally managed to beat all the raid bosses in the current DLCs. Now all I need to do for the Torgue DLC is beat the third trial of that death race. I keep missing it by one to two seconds.

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:01 AM

More codes, why not?

PC / Mac SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CTWBT-X5ZWC-9WRB3-BJ3B3-RWF96
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: 5TC3B-9F695-9ZX3R-5FBJT-J5TX3
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: WJC3J-TXXKJ-KKW5T-H3KJ3-3CJZT

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:54 AM

There was a good review about Borderlands not so long ago.

Basically the game comes down too (in my opinion and the reviewers):

"It's a boring game, but with friends it can be fun!"

InstantCClassic
  • InstantCClassic

Gatorade me, b*tch.

• Members

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

Bought this game on Steam and so far enjoying it!

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:33 AM

I haven't played this in so long.
I love it but I got hooked back into skyrim.
Dragonborn DLC is impressing at the moment, literally just downloaded it yesterday.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:47 AM

Anybody wants to tackle the DLCs in TVHM with me? TVHM is an absolute bore if you're playing alone.

I still am halfway through the latest DLC. The difficulty has definitely been amped up this time. Plus lots of cool enemies too shoot at.

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:52 AM

These were from yesterday:

PC / Mac SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2: C3CBT-RC3XW-9WF33-BTJ3T-SB99J
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2: C3CTB-XK695-33Z3R-W6BTB-XJC36
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2: 53WBJ-T6Z5B-WWWCJ-HBKBB-THTR6

But anyway I still haven't fully played any DLC haha tounge.gif I kinda get bored or switch characters and DLC.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:38 AM

I have waaaaaay too much golden keys now. Kinda ruins it as they are supposed to be regarded as very exclusive material. Tons of purple loot I have.

Finite
  • Finite

Solitude

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:30 PM

I've been thinking about picking this up for a while now, I've got ask is it worth it ?. I never played the first so will I be able to understand whatever there is of a plot or will I have to pick up the first if buy this ?.

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:11 PM

There are some nice plot links to the previous almost absent plot from the first but they're there, it's mostly just character stuff though.

Borderlands is all about the guns, gear and multiplayer. So if you like comparing stats or the 'random' element of gun rarity and attributes then you'll like this game. If you don't like looking at menu interfaces or numbers then this is not your game.

Is it worth it hour playtime-wise? Yes, it's takes a couple hours to complete and even longer if you do all the side missions before advancing the story. You also play through it twice on the same character but at much higher level and difficulty and there's 5 characters, so it adds up.

@GoldenKeys: It's so true, it's easy to spend the keys but since there are so many it works out fine. I have 29 atm, but I just spent the 5 keys from that last code for level 40 gear for my mechromancer. I've only got 1 relic and 1 shield from keys which I'm disappointed with. I've got so many plain Tediore smgs, lame pistols and stuff like that. I'm stacked with purple loot for levels 10 to 50 basically, most of my safes are class mods and old purple gear among all 4 of my characters.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:58 PM

To be honest, the thing I really love the most in Borderlands 2 wasn't the gameplay, the guns, Pandora itself nor the multiplayer. It was the kickass story. It's ironic to me that the first game had really no story at all and yet the sequel managed to have one of the best stories told in a video game for 2012. Handsome Jack is truly an awesome villain. Villain of that year. f*ck off Vaas.

About the golden keys, I rarely even used them. Sure I did find a really OP E-tech Fire SMG, seriously it's too killer, but other than that, nothing else. Each time I'm in Sanctuary, I'll go look at the chest and be like meh, my current guns are better than anything else.

Really do hope they raise the level cap as soon as possible. That would make me enjoy the TVHM DLCs properly. Also, more elemental revolvers please. That's the only thing I miss from the first game.

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:42 PM

Honestly - and I'm not sure I can even describe why - I prefer Borderlands 1. The first Borderlands was really fresh and crazy, like Grand Theft Auto meets Skyrim with its crazy violence and so many weapons and such. There wasn't really a story, sure, but all of the environments were fun and never actually frustrating. You could always just farm chests for a while and eventually grab an awesome gun and poof, you were all set for another 5 levels. Borderlands 2, on the other hand, doesn't let you do that... the only good guns seem to come from the bosses or are super rare legendaries. The chests suck so bad it's not even worth opening them. I have a level 43 character right now who's getting his ass kicked because I can't find any good guns scaled to my level. I'm 43 and the enemies are like 40, but all the guns I have/find are like 36. Another annoying thing that you might not even care about unless you want platinum like me is that the character trophies require you to not just start new saves for each different character but build them up to like level 35 for the 90 second gunzerk or super-long deception mode. That's just dragging it out IMO. BL1 was fun to replay, but BL2 it just feels boring - you've already done all this sh*t yet you're stuck repeating sidequests because they are the only good source of XP.

I dunno. I would definitely recommend this game, but it doesn't live up to the first in my opinion.

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:55 AM

user posted image
Whew! This is on PC/Mac, I managed to get an E-Tech sniper rifle a slag one and it is amazing! Then I found this one, another E-Tech Sniper 'Railgun' they are awesome, they ricochet first bounce.

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:45 AM

As if we didn't get enough keys...

PC / Mac: K3WTJ-TXZWW-SCRJJ-33BTJ-933ZS
Xbox 360: 5B533-TR5ZW-TTHBR-WF3J3-KWZK9
PlayStation 3: 5BCTT-XX6KB-WKWKT-SBKBJ-66RJB

papanesta
  • papanesta

Cantankerous Chauffeur

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:10 AM

So I finally completed this last night. Anybody fancy letting me mooch on Terramorphous, or helping me finish the arena quests? That, or we could start new characters? We can be friends. blush.gif

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:50 AM

QUOTE (papanesta @ Friday, Feb 22 2013, 09:10)
So I finally completed this last night. Anybody fancy letting me mooch on Terramorphous, or helping me finish the arena quests? That, or we could start new characters? We can be friends. blush.gif

I'm down for that. I've not been having any fun lately for this game because I've been pretty much going solo all the time. My level 50 Axton got the Conference Call and Bee Shield so we can go rape anyone as much as we like.

papanesta
  • papanesta

Cantankerous Chauffeur

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE (mrpain @ Friday, Feb 22 2013, 01:50)

I'm down for that. I've not been having any fun lately for this game because I've been pretty much going solo all the time. My level 50 Axton got the Conference Call and Bee Shield so we can go rape anyone as much as we like.

Sounds good. I'll see if I can get anybody else from those that have it on my list of friends. I too have basically played all solo. Find it a little depressing I don't even have the achievement for helping up a fellow vault hunter. sad.gif

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:15 AM

Feel free to add me up too. It's Vitrolic Edge on both Xbox and Steam.

Icarus
  • Icarus

[C9] Orthonormal

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:04 AM

QUOTE (papanesta @ Friday, Feb 22 2013, 12:25)
QUOTE (mrpain @ Friday, Feb 22 2013, 01:50)

Sounds good. I'll see if I can get anybody else from those that have it on my list of friends. I too have basically played all solo. Find it a little depressing I don't even have the achievement for helping up a fellow vault hunter. sad.gif

I'd be down for helping out and doing a few things.

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:04 AM

As PlayStation Network was undergoing maintenance on March 4, we'll be extending the weekend's SHiFT codes on all platforms through March 5!

We've reposted them below -- remember, each is worth 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2!

PC / Mac: KJWJ3-SCBFK-S5F3J-JBBB3-BHCJ3
Xbox 360: WB5TJ-9KF95-3TZ3X-KR3JJ-FW9R3
PlayStation 3: 5JKJJ-CXZ53-5WWKT-H3WBJ-ZZ55X

To redeem, at the Borderlands 2 Main Menu select Extras then SHiFT Code. For help and assistance with SHiFT, visit: http://support.gearb.../20064372-SHiFT

Sorry I haven't been able to jump in on your sessions papanesta, been real busy with university.

dimitrispgr
  • dimitrispgr

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

Fantastic game.

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:04 PM

New Vault Hunter coming soon!

WARNING! SUBJECT EN ROUTE TO PAX EAST!

For a look at this mysterious new vault hunter, details on the upcoming level cap increase and more, come check out the Gearbox Software panel at PAX East on 3/24/13 at 12:30pm ET in the Main Theatre!

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:31 PM

Am I the only one who thinks he's not the next playable character? Sure he's a Vault Hunter but that doesn't mean he's playable right? Maybe he's the central character for the next main DLC?

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:47 PM

^ Nope he's the next playable character. Should be interesting, this guy looks like a melee character akin to that of Brick's fighting style.

On a different note, I'm very eager for this final DLC. I bought the season pass when it first became available, and have been greatly dissapointed ever since with all 3 DLCs, since they don't add much to the game. What I wanted to see in the DLCs were more bank/inventory slots, level cap raise, & new level of guns above orange (Seraph is utter garbage).

I haven't even played (or installed) DLC #2 & #3 yet. I have no motivation to play anymore because I have one of every character, level 50. Plus I have 3 storage characters that hold my Oranges, Skins, & Seraphs. So looting is kinda pointless. I hope this DLC will change that, because I really want to level up again. I am very excited to think that all of my weapons will become completely useless (not sarcasm).

On a side note, GBX said they may add another season of DLC. That would be interesting, though I don't think I'dbe buying the season pass this time.

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:04 AM

http://www.gearboxso...zafords-weekend

user posted image

Celebrate the Luck of the Zafords in Borderlands 2 this weekend with special in-game events and gear!

Each year, around this time, the Zaford clan takes a break from their war with the Hodunk bandit family to celebrate their good fortune and honor those that have passed on, such as that time Scooter buried their son alive in a shallow grave.

During this time, those who play Borderlands 2 while connected to the internet will see a temporary increase in the drop rates and rarity of shields! Plus, Absorb shields will have a better chance to absorb enemy bullets and Booster shields will have a higher chance of dropping a shield Booster when damaged.

In addition, the Zafords have prepared special gifts! To receive your celebratory Zaford gear, including special green skins for each character and a Chulainn SMG that will be the the same level as (and appear in the backpack of) the first character you load, enter the SHiFT codes below into Borderlands 2:

PC / Mac Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: KTCBJ-C9RTC-BSFTJ-33TT3-FBWHF
Xbox 360 Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: KJCJ3-RCWC6-5K9BF-WFBT3-3WFKK
PlayStation 3 Zaford Gear SHiFT Code: CTK3B-99K3J-XXKW3-ZTWTJ-HJH5J
Better act fast, though! The above codes and bonuses will only be active from Thursday, March 14 at 12:00PM CT (What time is that for me?) through Sunday, March 17 at 11:55PM CT (What time is that for me?)

To learn more about SHiFT codes and how to redeem them, visit: http://support.gearboxsoftware.com

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:02 AM

killing Terramorphous??
ain't nobody got time for that!

...unless you can do it in 20 seconds flat.

bad ass.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users