Framerate Problems

2 replies to this topic
Diego Mustard
  • Diego Mustard

Ultimate Criminal

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:04 PM

Sorry if a thread like this existed before as I tried to search for my problem and found no results.
So I made my good old Dell Inspiron N5010 Laptop for internet uses and got a new and actual PC instead. Decided to download the free version of GTA from the Rockstar Classics website and tried it out, followed the installation instructions, opened the settings as said in the readme and so.

Whenever I enter the game, it gets really slow when I walk/drive until I stop in place for the speed to get back fine. However, when I turn off the frame limiter everything is so fast that I can't move/drive without errors. Tried making the resolution higher when the limiter is off but it only slows down in some places and not everywhere. I also tried leaving the limiter on with the lowest resolution on, but no, didn't work.

So I am asking, is there anyway around this problem? How about modifying the frame limiter? I just want to enjoy it on PC, I prefer PC over PS now, and wouldn't go and buy a PS version of the game.

The new specs is in my sig.

Richy1985
  • Richy1985

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:28 AM

I am having the exact same problem. Any advice would be appreciated.

Mijnheer Boterbabell
  • Mijnheer Boterbabell

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:17 AM

Same problem here-_-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users